Tabby

They don't ship internationally so maybe it is that only certain regions can see it!

oh ok! :wub: thankyou! :lol:

• 11 months later...

Ok I am testing this out today and so far I get a really salty clean smell. I like it, it's not bad, it makes me feel really clean and fresh. I think it 's probably the wood bouquet or cat tails, maybe even the pussy willow. At first slathering earlier this am, I felt good. Nice. Calm. Not annoyed or stressed. I just re-oiled my arm and I feel good again. Not stressed. Will see how the rest of the day plays out. I plan on bathing in this and cops later on this evening to see if I can Rock the Casbah like Dolly.

• 5 weeks later...

Tabby(dom) - i am reviewing phero here but I love love this scent. the civet and musky fragrance is awesome on me.

Dom – 5 strips in hand + 5 strips more and rubbed on other hand. 5 strips in neck fold and rubbed with hand. Reapplied when reached office – 5 strips in hand.

Was very angry throughout the day. Have wished birthday to one of my lady co-worker but was taken a shock at the way that lady has spoken to me. It was very unusual for me. I could have reacted but kept my control. Just for the jrs were sitting around. She spoke very mean and kept on praising herself and comparing her with me and tried to show that she is much better. I kept quite and did not respond to her at all. All day I was in rage. Too much of Dom can cause aggressiveness. I had all bad and angry thoughts all day long. Not just thought but it can give the rage in action also. I felt like hitting that lady but I kept my cool and composure and left from that office . It were her comments or Dom making me so pissed off with everything, I can’t say.

I got comments from others also that why are you so upset or angry? I just kept smiling back and did not say anything but inside I was furious.

In normal situations like this , its very easy for me to ignore such people and maintain my own dignity and composure. People know I am very patient. But today I was not from inside. I am sure this goes to Dom effect.

This is only good when you really want to get head on with somebody and come back winningJ…

• 2 months later...

Here is my review on Tabby, shared from PT forums. As background info, I have experienced interesting, caffeine-like self-effects with alpha androstenol before, as you will see from the below.

Pheromone ingredients: contains the “Dominance” blend, a mix of alpha androstenol, beta androsterone and alpha androsterone

Price: Good value at $29.95 for 10ml oil.

Presentation: Cute label on roll-on bottle. Subtle enough to carry around in my bag, so long as no one gets a close look at it. Came filled to the top and with no leaks.

Smell: I have to admit it: I really don’t like this smell. To me it just smells chemically, like glue or nail polish, and I’m talking about on me as well as in the bottle. At best I can smell a little musk or flowery smell, but neither of these are smells I'm fond of (I normally only like flowery if it is a bit fresh or fruity, but this kind of flowery just made me want to sneeze). I am sure this is a case of the old metaphor of not appreciating a good red wine because my taste buds are still too immature in that regard, as I see people on the Love Potion forums raving about the smell. However I guess it is just not one for me. I find myself wondering what the guys around me would think of it as a smell too, I just can’t imagine that they would like it, although I'm sure someone else on here will probably be able to tell me of a guy that has said they do. Fortunately for me the smell seems to have a low “presence” on me, and I could probably work at covering it with something like Pink Sugar or layer it with something else – but it’s not a fragrance I would want to wear on its own.

Results: Here’s the interesting thing... I had completely forgotten what the ingredients were for this the first few times I wore it. But when I put it on – not even that much, just a healthy dose (approx two x five inch strips?) – I started having the increased heart rate thing again. I felt as though I was on caffeine, I wanted to talk faster than I actually could, started tripping over my words, and had to keep consciously forcing myself to slow down. This is exactly what caffeine does to me. I actually thought, this feels really unusual, I have no reason to feel this way... this is just how I felt when I put on too much Scent of Eros... could I have put that on by mistake? But it was definitely not Scent of Eros. I went to check the ingredients for Dominance and lo and behold... alpha androstenol is the main ingredient! Now I am convinced that it is this molecule having this effect on me. I don’t care what anyone says about alpha androstenol hasn’t been reported to do this, etc etc, I KNOW this is having an effect on me. Maybe I am weird and this is a one-in-a-million reaction unique to me, but I am certain I’m not imagining it. I even forgot I was wearing this and still had the effect, and only thought about what I was wearing once I had started feeling different, so I don’t think it’s a placebo.

Hahaha maybe I have had my “OMG Pheromones DO work!” moment with this... only it was not in the good way I had expected or hoped for!!

Due to these self-effects I think I am having trouble gauging reactions on other people objectively, as it is likely they are reacting more to the caffeine-hyped me than anything else, which ironically enough would probably produce the opposite effect to the respect this mix is supposed to help promote. I got Tabby initially because I wanted something to run classes and hold meetings with my (what shall I call them? My subordinates? My apprentices? Let’s just call them my minions... muahahaha wink.gif ) where I would be listened to and treated with respect. I should also mention I think I generally conduct myself in a way that says I expect to be respected regardless, have been doing this for many years and am quite confident in it, and I am also quite tall for a girl – for this reason I have even been called “intimidating”.

Anyway I ran a couple of meetings with Tabby on and I was certainly treated with respect, but when I thought about it I really wasn’t treated all that differently to normal – I think they usually treat me with quite a lot of respect anyway smile.gif If anything they were very forgiving of the fact that I was a bit all over the place and stumbling over my words and thoughts, but I think that speaks more to the fact that they were already in a frame of mind to respect me from their previous interactions with me, and so they are a bit generous with me if I’m not 100% every now and then. If anything I think the pheromones may have held me back.

I have decided that Tabby may not be the most useful for dealing with the minions for me. It may end up being useful for some other situation, and I’m not going to give up on it just yet, as you never know when it might come in handy, but I just haven’t decided yet what else I might use it for. Probably in combination with something else, and in very low doses or put it in places (e.g. back of neck?) that will minimise self-effects.

So even though I don’t think this mix worked all that well for me, it has made me realise that I don’t really need a respect mix, at least not for this situation – and I am not sure anymore why I thought I did? Without meaning to brag, I think I am plenty respected enough already smile.gif In any case, I have learnt something new about myself and for that I am always grateful smile.gif

• 4 months later...

I got this today, and as for the scent...its definitely different. I can't explain it, and I've never been one to pick out unfamiliar notes. But it reminds me of a cologne my dad wears. Maybe a sandalwood and musk scent, with a flower, but I have no clue? I'ts not my usual type of fragrance, or any frangrance I've owned, its not bad either, but I'll have to give it a whirl to know if its going to be a keeper or not!

• 3 months later...

For those whose hubbies and boyfriends have stolen/borrowed/co-opted this, how do you as a female respond to them wearing dominance?

Also, have they said if they've had any hits?

Because I have this waiting for me in my office, and am excited (since Dominance is supposed to give work-out periods a huge boost, right?) but if it makes me angry I might try it on my boyfriend.

But he gets easily angry at some things so I'm not sure how it would work on me around him, or vice versa.

It's hard to say because Dominance Potion is formulated for women and it's all about the ratios, of course. There are other blends more suitable for a guy, such as MVP, Charisma, and Hunter Trapper.

I've applied it twice today, once before my shower and once after to give it a better chance. To me, I'm getting daisy and bamboo shoots. However my nose might just be connecting the flower smell with the daisy smell I wore this morning (Whoopsie Daisy Cake.) I did wash it off in the shower, but my nose is telling me the flower scents are similar. Before the shower (and a little bit now but not as much) I was getting a flour-y smell. Like, when you're making some dough and you just know you've added too much flour because the dough smells a bit off?

And then there's just the teensiest bit of citrus.

Haven't noticed any phero-effects, but I'm looking forward to testing it out on my boyfriend. I did tell my dog when he wasn't quite finished with his food to sit. Normally, about 90% of the time when I give him a command when he's mid-food, he thinks that's his cue to eat faster. This time he sat. It's only one time though so I'm going to keep testing it and see if he becomes more docile when around food. Most of the time, he's a good dog. He's just a bit pushy. I'd like to think he knows I'm alpha (and most of the time he acts like it because we've already had disagreements where he knows I will come out on top) but his breed is really pushy and stubborn. He's very pushy and stubborn with my boyfriend so that will be another test re: Tabby w/Dominance.

• 3 months later...

On first application Tabby starts of very strong but in less than a minute it smells much lighter and very floral. I actually like this one. Florals like roses don't do well on my skin..it goes bad in no time but this is nothing rosey but really light and nice, like walking in the woods or something!

• 1 month later...

I got to try this out today (thanks for the sample Hazel!). And hmm, it's my first ever road test of Dominance. I think I like this phero. I will have to try out further in the future, but well, I'm not entirely sure if the phero had effects on other people, but it sure made me FEEL very confident and very assertive. Kind of like a get up and go, take charge sort of feeling. I'm normally already fairly confident and I can be assertive, so I think this amped it up.

For scent.. this is an odd one. can't say I'm hugel;y fond of it. It smells strange, like strong and herbaly, but not the light herbals, more like.. strong herbals. Strangely, I didn't notice the fragrance after the initial strong hit of scent. I wore it but didn't smell it on me on drydown... I think it weakened a lot after the initial blast of scent on me.

When I first wore this one I got a light orange plus plant smell. Once I read the ingredients, the weird plant smell became obvious--pond plant smells, but dried.

It's definitely an unusual smell. Not unpleasant but it's hard to sweeten up with other perfumes and on me it felt kind of clunky as a stand alone scent.

This is one that I cannot wear if I'm not completely well-rested, well-fed, and going to be in comfortable surroundings becaude otherwise the Dom exacerbates my frustrations and makes me snappish.

glad you're digging it though :) I'd forgotten I'd scent you that (lol, get it?) ;)

Lol, yes that's it. It feels clunky as a perfume. Like... it's sort of a perfume, but I don't feel like it's specifically "perfume-y" on me. I think it needs some lightening up and I can't believe I'm saying this, but yeah needs sweetening up too?

Today I was volunteering for a local event and I knew I would likely be placed in tasks like crowd and line control, so the Dom phero was PERFECT. I probably did come off as way too much and assertive, but it was good for what I intended to use it for.

I'm not sure if I like the scent, but I definitely like the Dom phero. Mind you, since the scent doesn't linger, and doesn't smell very obvious on me after about a half hour, I might not mind using Tabby every so often.

• 1 year later...

I'm wearing this today for the second time. I'm so lucky to have gotten it off the trade threads, I love it! Wish I could snag a bottle!!!

This reminds me of Yardley of London Lilly of the Valley. Such a soft spring flowery scent. I didn't think it would pair well with dominance, but it's perfect for the office.

I can't comment on the phero effects yet, but I would get this even if it were a virgin scent!
I think it's so different than most of the other LP scents I've tried!