Leather--Unscented in Alcohol

OK, I need this in like gallon jugs!

My sweetie has always responded well to BI and to Dominance on me.....Sexology has mixed reviews as far as he and I are concerned.....it seems that either too much Est messes with him, or it needs to be tempered with more Dominant pheros in order for me to get the good, consistent reactions from him.

I wore Leather 2X unscented in alcohol this weekend....oh YES! I spritzed on 4 sprays before I got to his house.....one to chest, one to each side of the neck, one split between wrists.....added a few drops of EOW to the cleavage, and covered it all with Dark Seductions. OH MY GOODNESS!

I was rockin' the Dominant vibe, and his reaction was almost like a "What can I do for you now, my Queen?" Seriously. Falling all over himself to do things for me, yet at the same time showing appreciation that I am strong and can take care of myself.....I am liking it.....need more......much much more!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds very tempting. I almost never wear dominance because I'm not sure I want to put out such a dominant vibe. I get worried that it might translate negatively on me. But this sounds like a nice way to get the dominance softened so it'd be just about right.

Thanks for the great review.

Lol@ Starlight, cuz when you're barely 5ft. tall.....Dominance is a necessity! Thanks for the excellent review Dolly.

I hear ya Becca! 5'1" here! I NEEEEEEEED it! Love this one!!

Lol@ Starlight, cuz when you're barely 5ft. tall.....Dominance is a necessity! Thanks for the excellent review Dolly.

I totally get that. If I were under 5'5 I'd want it too, but I'm 5'9 with a medium size build, wide shoulders like a linebacker (seriously, I have to get larger jackets because the shoulder span is generally snug and I feel like I'm going to pull a Hulk maneuver most of the tiime :) ). If it weren't for my long hair, round booty and cleavage, I'm fairly certain most men would, at a quick glance, mistake me for a guy. Dominance definitely doesn't do me any favors especially when I think I scare most guys without even trying. Hence my love of pheros with est.

Of course, when I'm in the mood to kick some a$$ or don't want to take any crap, Dominance is definitely a go to for me. I think with it I could hold up a bank without any kind of weapon and get all the money in the clerks drawer. Not that I would, but I'm fairly certain I could ;)

Thanks for the review Dolly ! I've been considering this one.

5'2" here, but I wear 5" heels to make my point understood :)

Edited by liz

I love leather...I have 1x spray.....I'm wearing it today, cause I had so many things to do ....I needed everyone to cooperate, do what they are told, and stay out of my way....and of course for everyone to think what an incredibly together goddess I am while doing it all. :) oh I'm 5'3"

Edited by FAWN

Thanks for the review Dolly ! I've been considering this one.

5'2" here, but I wear 5" heels to make my point understood :)

I've got 6 & 7inchers,lol. At least I have an excuse for wearing tall shoes in public, my husband is 6'5"!

Starlight is built like a runway model ;) I've got wide shoulders for my size, but they balance my hips out. All in all, if I didn't have curves I'd be built like a gymnast.

I've got 6 & 7inchers,lol. At least I have an excuse for wearing tall shoes in public, my husband is 6'5"!

Starlight is built like a runway model :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I've got wide shoulders for my size, but they balance my hips out. All in all, if I didn't have curves I'd be built like a gymnast.

:lol:

Oh yeah, a runway model that isn't thin. I've got curves! and some fat

But yeah, the height thing. All I can say is that at least I don't have to wear 5" heels, which works out pretty well since I can't walk in them. 4" is my limit and as a rule, they HAVE to be wedges or starlite girl becomes stumble girl.

I was rockin' the Dominant vibe, and his reaction was almost like a "What can I do for you now, my Queen?" Seriously.

Ok - I had taken a pass on this one because I have a full bottle of Dominance Beta Spray - but when it's gone - I'll get some Leather. Because seriously - "What can I do for you now, my Queen?"

Ummmm...... I have a list....:jumpforjoy:

Slightly OT - but noting however, Dominance in Spray is ever so much more effective than in roll-on...think it's the whole Social Phero thing - You want - to quote Liz - the Tools to just go away - and Dominance in the 60/40 spray gets out in the world and away they go.

But I was shocked at the number of men/open hits I had today wearing this one. I had not thought of Dominance as a Sexual Phero - more thought - Social/Get stuff done/get some respect without a lot of bs - but the number of men who just blatantly sized me up today, at lunch, at Bucks, had to stop at Church and a couple of the Dad's did a head snap and a half. Saw one doing the appraise under his lashes thing as I came up the walk, got closer- the phero bomb with Temple of the Goddess nailed him, caught him do a double take in the peripheral vision, walked on past and did the whole look over my shoulder- are you looking at me still? And the answer was YES - and based on the wicked grin on his face - he liked the junk in the trunk.

Apparently a number of men thought having a go at Mistress Shelly might be a good idea today - which was great for my ego. After today, imagining it with a smidge of EST over the top - I can totally see why I would want to wear Leather. And why that bottle of Dom is about to start making it's way to empty quite a bit faster than it was before...

:)

But I was shocked at the number of men/open hits I had today wearing this one. I had not thought of Dominance as a Sexual Phero - more thought - Social/Get stuff done/get some respect without a lot of bs - but the number of men who just blatantly sized me up today, at lunch, at Bucks, had to stop at Church and a couple of the Dad's did a head snap and a half. Saw one doing the appraise under his lashes thing as I came up the walk, got closer- the phero bomb with Temple of the Goddess nailed him, caught him do a double take in the peripheral vision, walked on past and did the whole look over my shoulder- are you looking at me still? And the answer was YES - and based on the wicked grin on his face - he liked the junk in the trunk.

:banana052:

Add some cops and see what happens.....heheheheheheheeeeeeee

Edited by Dolly

• 3 weeks later...
Slightly OT - but noting however, Dominance in Spray is ever so much more effective than in roll-on

I have to add that, upon additional testing, I have found that this is entirely true.....ALSO, I have found that Dominance in a spray, with or without cops takes on a TOTALLY different character than in the roll-on.....I have been playing with 2 Dominance sprays I made....one unscented (no cops) and one Scented with Sorceress and some extra cops added.....they both light men up.....the men who are normally attracted to strong women.....the ones who are not will probably shy away from you, but those who are not intimidated will follow you around like puppy dogs.....

I have to add that, upon additional testing, I have found that this is entirely true.....ALSO, I have found that Dominance in a spray, with or without cops takes on a TOTALLY different character than in the roll-on.....I have been playing with 2 Dominance sprays I made....one unscented (no cops) and one Scented with Sorceress and some extra cops added.....they both light men up.....the men who are normally attracted to strong women.....the ones who are not will probably shy away from you, but those who are not intimidated will follow you around like puppy dogs.....

This is why I'm going to start wearing either Dom or Leather on first dates. Because a man who doesn't like me that way - just isn't going to hang for the long haul. :-)

This is why I'm going to start wearing either Dom or Leather on first dates. Because a man who doesn't like me that way - just isn't going to hang for the long haul. :-)

Exactly!!! I just can't be with a man who wants me to be submissive all the time.....I mean, I can go there once in a while, but it just isn't "me" on a regular basis......

My man loves BI on me, but loves even more the Dominance signature (with or without cops)....he went wild when I wore Leather.....

Okay, but how do other women react? Is this a scent I should never wear to work?

Okay, but how do other women react? Is this a scent I should never wear to work?

I haven't really tested it around women yet, but I will say this.....Dominance around women normally worked very well.....ESPECIALLY on bitchy overbearing types. I put a few in their places with that. Leather is basically Dominance softened with Est, so I can only imagine that it would react in somewhat the same way.....

So I don't have my Leather yet - but I do have the Dom in Spray form. I don't really get "You Witch" vibes from other's when I wear it - rather I get a lot of "Yes Ma'am" in a cheerful way. It's seems to be more respect based - for men and women.

Men who like strong women - also seem to be ummmmm - more interested than normal.

Since the EST should soften the Dom - if you have been hesitant to try Dom you might try the Leather. :-)

Speaking of which - today is a tough day - I think I'm going to Dom it. :-)

I don't really get "You Witch" vibes from other's when I wear it - rather I get a lot of "Yes Ma'am" in a cheerful way. It's seems to be more respect based - for men and women.

In my experience I agree with that assessment. When I need people to pay attention and not try to force their own agendas or perceptions on me, that's when I reach for the Dominance.

I'm afraid to try this too, although it sounds less fierce than Dominance. I'm like Starlitegirl 5'9" and I refuse to wear flats. I always wear heels, preferably higher than 4 inches :666: So yeah, maybe a bit to much.

What would work better business wise? Dom or Leather? I'm guessing Dom right?

I'm afraid to try this too, although it sounds less fierce than Dominance. I'm like Starlitegirl 5'9" and I refuse to wear flats. I always wear heels, preferably higher than 4 inches :666: So yeah, maybe a bit to much.

Nah - the Est would just take the edge off - it's about how Dom do you want to be in the place you want to wear it? Do you want to be the iron fist - or do you want a pretty velvet glove over the iron fist? :-) (Iron fist being a bit strong but a good visual)

5'9" with 4" heels? You are rockin' it. Dom straight up me thinks. If you have anything with est or est straight you could always add a spritz of it if you want to lean more toward leather.

I've come to picture Dom as the full on Dominatrix with her whip ready to go and Leather as the sexy woman in leather who keeps a whip in her bag. Yeah, I'm weird.

I've come to picture Dom as the full on Dominatrix with her whip ready to go and Leather as the sexy woman in leather who keeps a whip in her bag. Yeah, I'm weird.

I don't think that's weird. I think - good analogy SG! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah oh yeah - they left the delivery notice in my door yesterday while I was out.

I get my package tomorrow. Leaving the house Phero Naked so I can get Pheroed up in the car. :-)

Leather in Sweet Bottom...nom nom nom.

So looking forward to Monday!

I'll be giving my Leather x2 w/ LP Red a trial run today!!

Lynne - tell us what you think about it later? Dying to hear your experiences. I was rockin' the Dom (and ANOL) last night - all sassy and full of myself - thinking HOT DAYUM for Monday's Leather.

So want your impressions on your road test...

Don't freak out....

Leather is temporarily sold out.

All orders have been filled and shipped to this date, and another supply was ordered from Stone early last week. Since it's a blend that's already been formulated and tested, we should get it pretty quick, so, DON'T FREAK OUT. K, Loved Ones? Thank you!

xoxoxox

M

Don't freak out....

All orders have been filled and shipped to this date, and another supply was ordered from Stone early last week. Since it's a blend that's already been formulated and tested, we should get it pretty quick, so, DON'T FREAK OUT. K, Loved Ones? Thank you!

xoxoxox

M

THANK GOODNESS my bottle is already on the way!!

5'9" with 4" heels? You are rockin' it. Dom straight up me thinks. If you have anything with est or est straight you could always add a spritz of it if you want to lean more toward leather.

Bwahahaha :D No, not weird, great description, actually. I'm afraid I scare people wearing Dom straight up (well maybe they're scared anyway LOL).

Thanks for the heads up Mara!

Don't freak out....

xoxoxox

M

Your post just tickles me Mara.....everyone just REMAIN CALM.....can you imagine the pandemonium had you not made this announcement? LOL

So, leather yesterday...I really loved wearing it, but I'm not sure if it made a big difference for me in terms of Mr. Goddess or anyone else around me. I think I need to try again, with a more mixed bag of activities. Yesterday was just go to lunch and home.

I think he responds clearly to the Est., but the Dom. part doesn't affect him that much. I'll try again Thursday when I'll have a wider audience!!

Road Test - Leather:

Had a meeting with several senior folks today and I did NOT need to rehash the past, I needed to get agreement on how to move forward.

Leather 2X - I felt confident. I knew my stuff. I wanted a specific outcome. Some folks were on telecon so therefore outside the reach of the phero bomb. But those in the room - "Yes Ma'am. We are on it." To the point - the person on the phone - was backing away from original position.

Leather 2X takes me and makes me more. If Cougar is Shelly in sparkly party mode - Leather is Shelly at work. Leather is all female but take no prisoners. Leather is what every hornery self-respecting female in a male dominated work place should have in her arsenal.

Leather - self effects - will get added to the journal site - but in a nutshell - in the vernacular - Leather is - I'm the queen and you - you are so going to work for this cookie. And you will like it. :) It's Dom but with a swish of the hips and a come hither look. Leather is simply brilliant.

If Leather was set to music - it would be the Fray's Never Say Never - this verse:

picture, you're the queen of everything

as far as the eye can see

under your command

i will be your guardian

when all is crumbling

steady your hand

That's Leather. They want you to be the queen - they will be the guardian...

Leather - I am so in love with you.

Road Test - Leather:

Had a meeting with several senior folks today and I did NOT need to rehash the past, I needed to get agreement on how to move forward.

Leather 2X - I felt confident. I knew my stuff. I wanted a specific outcome. Some folks were on telecon so therefore outside the reach of the phero bomb. But those in the room - "Yes Ma'am. We are on it." To the point - the person on the phone - was backing away from original position.

Leather 2X takes me and makes me more. If Cougar is Shelly in sparkly party mode - Leather is Shelly at work. Leather is all female but take no prisoners. Leather is what every hornery self-respecting female in a male dominated work place should have in her arsenal.

Leather - self effects - will get added to the journal site - but in a nutshell - in the vernacular - Leather is - I'm the queen and you - you are so going to work for this cookie. And you will like it. :lol: It's Dom but with a swish of the hips and a come hither look. Leather is simply brilliant.

If Leather was set to music - it would be the Fray's Never Say Never - this verse:

picture, you're the queen of everything

as far as the eye can see

under your command

i will be your guardian

when all is crumbling

steady your hand

That's Leather. They want you to be the queen - they will be the guardian...

Leather - I am so in love with you.

My thoughts exactly! I love Leather, too....dominant but not scarily so....still feminine but not prissy.....total synergy between the two....

Wore Leather several times this week - can easily see this being to go to Phero for day use. Or night use with a boost of cops. The NOCO Sandlewood/Resins covers both absolutely brilliantly even in 2x strength.

I have it in Sweet Bottom Roll-on in 1x, no cops and in the Beta of Sweet Bottom in leather/cops 2x. Cops always give me dirty thoughts - but the Leather 2x both - rocks it. Sassy, hot, and frisky. Cougar is sparkle and shine -where Leather is one sexy, bossy fireball.

Taking these on my trip home to see the HSF for sure. :-). His friends gave him a bondage kit as a joke - Leather says - wth - that could be FUN. :)

Edited by Shelly B

His friends gave him a bondage kit as a joke - Leather says - wth - that could be FUN. :)

*sigh*

they ALWAY say the kit was just a joke.....