Leather--Unscented in Alcohol

Wore Leather several times this week - can easily see this being to go to Phero for day use. Or night use with a boost of cops. The NOCO Sandlewood/Resins covers both absolutely brilliantly even in 2x strength.

I have it in Sweet Bottom Roll-on in 1x, no cops and in the Beta of Sweet Bottom in leather/cops 2x. Cops always give me dirty thoughts - but the Leather 2x both - rocks it. Sassy, hot, and frisky. Cougar is sparkle and shine -where Leather is one sexy, bossy fireball.

Taking these on my trip home to see the HSF for sure. :-). His friends gave him a bondage kit as a joke - Leather says - wth - that could be FUN. :)

I wore Leather in 2X spray (with cops) all weekend.....Friday was with Empress of Persica, and Saturday it was scented with Passion and Desire.....my sweetie and I had one of the wildest, craziest, fun, sex-crazed weekends ever! The sexual sessions were long and hot......and there was lots of fun, dancing, and laughing before AND after! We had the best time....this morning, before I left his house, we were still talking about how wild the sex got last night.....Leather just makes me so much more ME, and enhances all of the parts of me that he fell in love with in the first place.....

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally,my own Leather review....

first, I tried Leather a few weeks ago covered (not literally) with I believe it was Treacle Trollop....

I got *no* response.

Not good...not bad....just nuthin'.

I thought to myself maybe im not using enough,swiping from a small vial.

So last night, Im applying Leather-

to back of neck,

to arms,

everywhere.

This is a feelgood mix. Im happy and moving about my evening.

Hubster is late.

Its cooking on my skin for 1+ hours before he comes home...

He walks by me, plays with the cat, puts his keys and phone away, and then

something snaps...

He's looking at me,waiting for my response to things we're talking about-

instead of walking away and talking from another room while he does something else.

You guys dont understand,lol, this is HUGE.

I got a hug.

??!?

Then a squeeze.

?!!!!!

And the rest of the night cannot be talked about because I am a LADY

:w00t::666::666:

I covered the scent of UnLeather with (LOL) Occo white (LOL again)

and its my personal opinion that the sitting on my skin for over an hour made a huge difference, apart from using more of the product.

I actually used about 3X as much as the first time.

When I am ready to order this, its going to be 2X with added cops.

While I am enjoying BI, H+S, Lace, IW,ect.,

Leather is my new favorite.

finally,my own Leather review....

first, I tried Leather a few weeks ago covered (not literally) with I believe it was Treacle Trollop....

I got *no* response.

Not good...not bad....just nuthin'.

I thought to myself maybe im not using enough,swiping from a small vial.

So last night, Im applying Leather-

to back of neck,

to arms,

everywhere.

This is a feelgood mix. Im happy and moving about my evening.

Hubster is late.

Its cooking on my skin for 1+ hours before he comes home...

He walks by me, plays with the cat, puts his keys and phone away, and then

something snaps...

He's looking at me,waiting for my response to things we're talking about-

instead of walking away and talking from another room while he does something else.

You guys dont understand,lol, this is HUGE.

I got a hug.

??!?

Then a squeeze.

?!!!!!

And the rest of the night cannot be talked about because I am a LADY

:w00t::666::666:

I covered the scent of UnLeather with (LOL) Occo white (LOL again)

and its my personal opinion that the sitting on my skin for over an hour made a huge difference, apart from using more of the product.

I actually used about 3X as much as the first time.

When I am ready to order this, its going to be 2X with added cops.

While I am enjoying BI, H+S, Lace, IW,ect.,

Leather is my new favorite.

Excellent! Yes, I think that the longer it marinates on your skin, the better it gets.....

I just want to state for the record that if something doesnt work right off the bat, its the dosing.

Go less, go more, and let it cook on the skin for an hour before you cast a vote.

I wasnt getting what I wanted from a Sugared Honeycomb amped with Cougar and let it go. :w00t:

Since I have GREAT results with scented Cougar, i wonder if I just didnt give it enough time to either marinate on the skin or a good enough dose.

Same with BI until I played with it, and now LPLE W/BI is one of my faves.

Everything Leather is going to be great, everything Leather X2 is going to be scary!

Cant freaking wait.

I just want to state for the record that if something doesnt work right off the bat, its the dosing.

Go less, go more, and let it cook on the skin for an hour before you cast a vote.

I wasnt getting what I wanted from a Sugared Honeycomb amped with Cougar and let it go. :w00t:

Since I have GREAT results with scented Cougar, i wonder if I just didnt give it enough time to either marinate on the skin or a good enough dose.

Everything Leather is going to be great, everything Leather X2 is going to be scary!

Cant freaking wait.

Try leather 2X in spray! YOWZA!

Try leather 2X in spray! YOWZA!

I need to get my greedy mitts on Leather right now having read the reviews. Ohhh I can not wait to hear what the notes in Dangerous Games are, because I'm as intruiged as all get out by the cute art and promise of Leather therein!

I need to get my greedy mitts on Leather right now having read the reviews. Ohhh I can not wait to hear what the notes in Dangerous Games are, because I'm as intruiged as all get out by the cute art and promise of Leather therein!

your avatar rocks alllll avatars !!!!!!!!!!!

I am a scary fan.....

your avatar rocks alllll avatars !!!!!!!!!!!

I am a scary fan.....

lol ty, I <3 Servo, so when he was all kitted out with lippies on on and that come hither pose I had to capture it for posterity.

edited for hot spelling ation

Edited by piratical dahlia

Since I don't have this gem yet, I'll be wearing Dom with EST in the hopes that it's close to Leather.

err, your scaring me.....are we out of Leather?

I could swear I read a post by SG or PM that we were temporarily out but can't remember if it was bottles or as an add in.

its so funny, im following you around the forum (unintentionally) trying to figure out if anyone else knows anything about it.

well, I guess there is always trading for it until its back in stock,right?

its so funny, im following you around the forum (unintentionally) trying to figure out if anyone else knows anything about it.

Check out post #30 of this thread.....Mara said it is temporarily out of stock......

Stalker! LOL

Somethings are just way to important to not know... like when this gem is coming back into stock.

Looks like I'm in for a bottle of Dangerous Games for sure.

Stalker! LOL

Somethings are just way to important to not know... like when this gem is coming back into stock.

Looks like I'm in for a bottle of Dangerous Games for sure.

theres only one or two notes that would keep me from DG, so until I read the descriptions im with you!

atleast you have that Leather custom, I want a review on that one for sure!!!

might help me decide if i need to get it....

Don't freak out....

Leather is temporarily sold out.

All orders have been filled and shipped to this date, and another supply was ordered from Stone early last week. Since it's a blend that's already been formulated and tested, we should get it pretty quick, so, DON'T FREAK OUT. K, Loved Ones? Thank you!

xoxoxox

M

When should this be available for more orders, Missy? <taps foot impatiently>

I am sure I will want a sampler this month, but want more Leather, too.....after the leather-laced weekend I had, I CANNOT imagine a world without it!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dolly

LOL, Dolly!

Perfect timing. We just got a shipment from Stone yesterday. (Thank the Gods!)

I added it back to the cart yesterday - so, ready to go, ladies! :jumpforjoy:

And just FYI, so I don't get a flurry of owls on the subject, no, I didn't receive any new formulations for women - (got an LE for men tho) - just a restocking of what we already offer.

I wasnt getting what I wanted from a Sugared Honeycomb amped with Cougar and let it go. :rolleyes:

Cant freaking wait.

Hey Lor, I just want to point out that the dosing on a couple of those that worked for you is less, rather than more.

If you ask for a phero add, you are actually getting three times the amount of phero solution than in our phero-enhanced perfumes. So, the scented Cougar works better for you - that's 1/3rd of the dose that would have been added to your Sugared Honeycomb. Same deal with the LPLE + BI.

Awesome report, thanks for sharing. Made me laugh out loud!

Hey Lor, I just want to point out that the dosing on a couple of those that worked for you is less, rather than more.

If you ask for a phero add, you are actually getting three times the amount of phero solution than in our phero-enhanced perfumes. So, the scented Cougar works better for you - that's 1/3rd of the dose that would have been added to your Sugared Honeycomb. Same deal with the LPLE + BI.

Awesome report, thanks for sharing. Made me laugh out loud!

ooooooooh,good to know!

its funny,because the reactions I wanted from my husband come from the lower dose, where-as the doses for strangers giving me positive feedback was more!

this *very much* confirms the sensitivity my SO has for scents and pheros, and why I couldnt wrap my head around the very same pheromix working differently ( i kept thinking he just didnt like the honeycomb or i wasnt using enough,LOL)

he loves the LPLE+BI,

and this is great that I tried BI in a scent rather than slathering on the BI by itself and thinking why is he growling at me?

now Leather on the otherhand..... Im not sure if there *is* too much you can wear.

seems the more I wear, the more attentive he is :mad-scientist:

That could be a little magic,too.... :rolleyes:

I totally get that. If I were under 5'5 I'd want it too, but I'm 5'9 with a medium size build, wide shoulders like a linebacker (seriously, I have to get larger jackets because the shoulder span is generally snug and I feel like I'm going to pull a Hulk maneuver most of the tiime :gasp: ). If it weren't for my long hair, round booty and cleavage, I'm fairly certain most men would, at a quick glance, mistake me for a guy. Dominance definitely doesn't do me any favors especially when I think I scare most guys without even trying. Hence my love of pheros with est.

Of course, when I'm in the mood to kick some a$$ or don't want to take any crap, Dominance is definitely a go to for me. I think with it I could hold up a bank without any kind of weapon and get all the money in the clerks drawer. Not that I would, but I'm fairly certain I could ;)

Just wanted to add that I am also 5'9, and of similar build to you starlight. I have a very alpha personality and often worry about wearing Dominance. I have/had a bitchy boss but didnt find the results were effective with her in the roll on. I often just got a lot more butting of heads. I wish it would havbe subdued her...

Hmmm, the bf and I are gonna play with some mild bondage activities (we both wrote the other a lil nopte about whatwe want the other to do to us and each of ours had to do with a bondage fantasy :mad-scientist: ) I am thinking Dom might be a GREAT addition to "play time" :rolleyes:

ooooooooh,good to know!

its funny,because the reactions I wanted from my husband come from the lower dose, where-as the doses for strangers giving me positive feedback was more!

this *very much* confirms the sensitivity my SO has for scents and pheros, and why I couldnt wrap my head around the very same pheromix working differently ( i kept thinking he just didnt like the honeycomb or i wasnt using enough,LOL)

he loves the LPLE+BI,

and this is great that I tried BI in a scent rather than slathering on the BI by itself and thinking why is he growling at me?

now Leather on the otherhand..... Im not sure if there *is* too much you can wear.

seems the more I wear, the more attentive he is :mad-scientist:

That could be a little magic,too.... :rolleyes:

The difference from Strangers, could that have to do with how long you are in the situation and how close you are?

WIth your hubby you prolly have a good phero cloud worked up in the house, especially if tyou have been home for a while... Just a thought

Oh and PM, LOVE YOU!!! I like it when you tease us with new goodies and then allow us to not get too crazed before announcing it :gasp: THANK-YOU!!! Off to find the new thread....

LOL, Dolly!

Perfect timing. We just got a shipment from Stone yesterday. (Thank the Gods!)

I added it back to the cart yesterday - so, ready to go, ladies! :rolleyes:

And just FYI, so I don't get a flurry of owls on the subject, no, I didn't receive any new formulations for women - (got an LE for men tho) - just a restocking of what we already offer.

I was wondering, as I saw it available in the cart, and was ready to hit the send button.....my man went crazy over me last weekend.....naughty emails & texts all week.....big smoochy voicemails.....I need more of this.....BIG TIME!!! Will be placing an order in the next couple days!!

Edited by Dolly

I offered this to Beccah over the phone, and at the risk of causing myself oodles of more work....for those of you who find our standard dose too strong, I'm perfectly happy to split up one dose between two bottles of perfume. Just be really specific in the notes section so I don't mess up.

I just ordered 2 more bottles of this, 2X unscented, in spray.....teehee!

:Hug_emoticon::(

Edited by Dolly

Have 3 bottles of 2X in Scented (2 of which are 2X Cops) and just ordered 1 bottle of UN 2X.

I :censored: Leather.

I can not wait to go on my trip all juiced up on Leather 2X. Let the games begin!

Are there self-effects with this one?

Well, I get the "I'm hot and everybody wants me" attitude.....whether they do or not!

I love love love it!

I have self effects. Leather 1x is great for work. Just right.

In 2X (particularly with added cops) I feel SEXY - as in - DAYUM - is it hot in here or is it ME?! It's ME!

Much like Cougar 2X - the Succubus slips her chains.

The difference in self effects between Cougar 2X and Leather 2X?

Cougar is a teasing, flirty but horny "Come and get me Big Boy." A shake what God gave you wiggle.

Leather is - "Hey Big Boy - I'm going to f*ck your brains out. And then I'm going to do it *again.* I might kill you while I'm at it but you will like it. :666: Have you had your vitamins and your gatorade? Because when I'm done with you - you are going to need both. :censored: "

Leather is - "Hey Big Boy - I'm going to f*ck your brains out. And then I'm going to do it *again.* I might kill you while I'm at it but you will like it. :666: Have you had your vitamins and your gatorade? Because when I'm done with you - you are going to need both. :censored: "

OK twin.....I just spit my tea across the room....LOL

I couldn't have said it better myself.....and THAT was the kind of weekend I had last week......my man was my total SLAVE.....I had him squealing......yes, SQUEALING.....

I dont get the "hot" thing, but I did mention it was a "feelgood" mix for me,anyway.

I definately feel better for wearing it.

Sounds like it has awesome self-effects. I ordered a few bottles and got one in trade. I haven't tried it yet though. Definitely on the next to try list. I've been wearing Lace daily since that is definitely a happy phero for me. I wore G&L yesterday or was it the day before? I forgot about the pheros and did 4 or 5 sprays of it thinking about the scent. I felt high as a kite. I was talking to Mara in a phero daze. Leather is next up for testing. Maybe Sunday?

Sounds like it has awesome self-effects. I ordered a few bottles and got one in trade. I haven't tried it yet though. Definitely on the next to try list. I've been wearing Lace daily since that is definitely a happy phero for me. I wore G&L yesterday or was it the day before? I forgot about the pheros and did 4 or 5 sprays of it thinking about the scent. I felt high as a kite. I was talking to Mara in a phero daze. Leather is next up for testing. Maybe Sunday?

let me know if you hate it ;)