EST?

I definately recommend researching.

Found in a pregant woman's urine actually,lol.

Commonly causes men to relax ( research resulted in opinions given that EST was the female equiv of 'dienone)

and treat the lady with a little extra affection and attention. Not sexually overt on its own.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Estratetraenol+%28estra-1%2C3%2C5%2810%29%2C16-tetraen-3-ol%29&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C10&as_sdtp=on

oh. Well darn. Not quite what I was hoping for. :(

its actually one of the more interesting pheros that you will try eventually.

Most people go directly for the sexually aggressive at first.

Once that rapport is common they begin to venture out into "steering" pheros.

Leather for instance has EST in it, and is very sexual.

I believe BI has it too, and that is very sexual.

Est enhances, it says "Sure im what you want but you have to work for me a bit"

It almost says "im not easy" .

IMO it gives a goddessy quality to the wearer.

• 11 months later...

think Queen of the Damned, as opposed to vampire minion ;)

:blink::lol:

Really?! EST is one of the things I usually look for in an LP blend. I thought it was supposed to denote femininity? But then Queen of the Damned is still feminine...in a "you will bow and obey me" kind of way!

Lol! I think Lor was referring to the EST in Leather & BI, which are both somewhat sexually aggressive phero blends, (her Queen of the Damned reference, I think). The Est softens them both a bit, adding a touch of femininity to what would otherwise be dominant-type blends, because it is ultra-feminine. Mara has referred to it as "female magic", I believe.

Edited to add to my reply, 'cause it seemed incomplete. :)

Edited by Eggers

Lol! I think Lor was referring to the EST in Leather & BI, which are both somewhat sexually aggressive phero blends, (her Queen of the Damned reference, I think). The Est softens them both a bit, adding a touch of femininity to what would otherwise be dominant-type blends, because it is ultra-feminine. Mara has referred to it as "female magic", I believe.

Edited to add to my reply, 'cause it seemed incomplete. :)

Ok...I feel better now lol. I've only ever experienced the "female magic" side of it and just wanted to know if I was missing something...It's throwing out the "adore me" vibe like a queen as opposed to the "I'm just another follower" vibe of a minion :P:lol:

EST is simply the bEST

EST is simply the bEST

I really like it too! I got a bottle of To Soothe a Broken Heart from the trade thread, and it was boosted with Est. I love how I feel when wearing it! That's why I want the UN bottle, because the perfume is so relaxing, I tend to only wear it at night, so I need the UN to use with my non phero scents :)

What do you love about it?

I just ordered Cuddle Bunny Un. I've noticed cops don't seem to hurt any mix, lol.

Mostly I'm wanting to see how EST does on it's own (mostly-I know since it has cops it will behave a little differently), but I wasn't sure I wanted just EST yet. I can't wait to wear it around hubby! I also ordered Lace Un for similar reasons. I find I like the blends with EST in them and have been eying some potions with fewer phero combos but that still include EST like these 2 do. I'm trying to get a better idea of how I react to it and how hubby does too. I'm tempted to get straight EST, but I think I would just likely layer it anyway if I did, lol.

Like Mrschrissyrez, I would like to hear what makes EST the bEST. What's the "mood" you're going for when you go for EST- in yourself and to effect others- what reactions are them most consistent? Maybe in a couple weeks I'll be able to add something here too... ^_^

I did snag a bottle of just Est!! Should have it soon, and will update this thread with my findings ;)

Looking forward to your posts :)

Miss Chrissy, I find that Cops on their own can make my SO testy, probably literally too much testosterone. So Cops solo can either make him horny, crabby or both whereas cops concocted with EST tempers the testiness making him more docile, caring and adoring.

I don't like overly alpha males and in the bedroom it puts me off. I find cops on their own can make men think you're up for a rogering on Their terms or in general situations that you're just up for it full stop. In the bedroom with one's SO that translates as him feeling free to toss one around like a ragdoll whereas a few drops of EST and all of a sudden, yes they want to make passionate oooh-lala to you but it's on Your terms because they respect your femininity and your yin divinity. EST definitely has the Goddess factor.

WOW! Indigo, thanks for that post!

I just ordered Un Cuddle Bunny, which has the EST & cops combo, and I was wondering just how the 2 related. What a great description! Quite a few keep mentioning the goddess factor...what gal wouldn't find that appealing?

Nutrix Cuddlebunny is phenomenal! If I had to chose only one phero to take on a desert island with my other half it would be cuddlebunny.

I have loved other pheros more for my self-effects or their effects on others but on SO nothing works better than cuddlebunny in calming him and getting him devoted to moi...and only me.

I have seen that pheros seem to affect different men (and women) differently. For example I have a friend whom everytime I wear UN supersexy goes crazy for me but my SO he does not seem to notice when I don that phero!

I do believe however cuddlebunny seems to be a good all rounder and work well on most men.

Try it and see. I think you'll adore it. It's one phero I can never be without.

Edited by Indigo

Indigo, that makes perfect sense! And I'm thinking my situation is very similar. My man already has a HUGE sex drive, which I'm pretty sure means he has high testosterone. Wearing just cops doesn't always work for me with him. I loved the way you explained everything! Thank you, you probably just saved me a lot of time! :wub:

my pleasure ..... enjoy the cuddles and adoration :Emoticons04235: as well as the :say59: you get from choosing all the blends with tons of EST in them :hearts0425:

Edited by Indigo

Nutrix Cuddlebunny is phenomenal! If I had to chose only one phero to take on a desert island with my other half it would be cuddlebunny.

I have loved other pheros more for my self-effects or their effects on others but on SO nothing works better than cuddlebunny in calming him and getting him devoted to moi...and only me.

I have seen that pheros seem to affect different men (and women) differently. For example I have a friend whom everytime I wear UN supersexy goes crazy for me but my SO he does not seem to notice when I don that phero!

I do believe however cuddlebunny seems to be a good all rounder and work well on most men.

Try it and see. I think you'll adore it. It's one phero I can never be without.

Now there's an endorsement if I ever heard one! :lol:

I really can't wait for my order now :Emoticons0424: My hubby responds really well to cuddly mixes...not that he hasn't responded well to blends like BI but I'm glad to have him warm and fuzzy! He's such a man's man, it's nice to get the softer side out more often to play :Emoticons04231:

Thanks again Indigo :love:

Cuddle Bunny is one that was never on my radar but I do like that it makes the man warm and fuzzy. I'm going to get a sample of this one and see how it works out. Is this a permanent phero?

I know it's been around since 09' at least...but the Un version says in the description that "it's back" like it was away for a while...Hmm good question.

IMO,and definitely on me,EST works better in a blend ...I adore Lace, for example <EST & A-nol > :) EST in the spray can be used with lots of things though,especially cops,ie Cuddle Bunny,it just adds...more :) The lower strength can always be doubled in amount of sprays.

• 2 years later...

OK, I just have to say, that EST works wonders for me. I have no idea why, but I really do intimidate people. For instance, a few months back, my partner and I went to a routine doctor visit. We were sitting in the waiting room and this older man who was a patient came out of the examining rooms. I simply looked at him and smiled a friendly sort of "Hi, how are you" smile. I kid you not. This man took one look at me, eyes widened, and BLESSED himself!!! He actually made the sign of the cross!!! OMG!!! I asked my partner, "Did that guy just BLESS himself???!!" Partner nodded and said, "Sure looked that way." I had no pheros on that day BTW. Seriously, this is pretty common for me just naturally, so this is why I am careful about when and where I use LFM!

THIS is why I love EST so much! I have no idea why people react the way they do around me, but EST seems to erase whatever effect that is and replace it with a nice soft, friendly, cozy, "everything is OK" feeling. When I went for my root canal consultation the other day, I noticed that the office was run all by women, including the dentist. I wore TH that day and that went quite nicely.

Well, today was the actual day of my very first root canal ever ( I am a total phobic about dentists! Even need to sedate myself for a cleaning!) I was going to reach for B2.2 to quell my anxiety, but at the last minute, I grabbed the bottle of EST and sprayed liberally. No exaggeration whatsoever. It seemed make everyone in the office , me included, calmer, happier, brighter, cheery, relaxed, a bit chatty, complimentary, and most importantly, attentive and caring!

I was laying back in the chair waiting for my novacaine to kick in and could just feel this glow of happiness in everyone. As we were leaving and scheduling the next appointment, the lady at the desk who is my age, actually said, "Aww, I'm glad it went well for you. You are so cute!" Not in a flirty way mind you, but more in a doting sort of way. What a difference when I wear this stuff! A great social for me, a feel "softer," cheerier, and people definitely mirror that energy back and want to take care of me. SO glad my partner is an EST responder! I must NEVER be without EST! EVER!!!

Rose,

I was keeping my fingers crossed for you about this appointment. Looks like I need not have worried. I'm glad you followed your intuition at the last moment and reached for the EST.

I haven't experimented much with it yet, but starting to play its effects in CB. It seems to mellow me out and be able to sleep.

Rose - good to know @ appts and EST. Will be order samples asap as I have anxiety in certain situations, which creates tension for myself (and prob others who can sense that vibe).

How does EST play w/ your confidence? I'm having issues finding sweet spot with LFM, and I thought it *could* be the EST reacting w/ my personal moods -i.e. if I'm in a sad mood, felt like it amp'd that. Not EST's issue, mine. But since I'm moody lately (for like past year - haha), worried @ anything that would enhance any self-consciousness (like has happened 1x with LFM).

I have sample of Lumina which I think has fair amt of EST. Want to test soon - on self and others, so maybe that'll give more insight on my chemistry. But knowing you and I both have anxiety issues, thinking I should go for EST sample ASAP. I have a big trip coming up mtg w/ clients et al. and could use anything that smooths me out and lessens stress.

Rose,

I was keeping my fingers crossed for you about this appointment. Looks like I need not have worried. I'm glad you followed your intuition at the last moment and reached for the EST.

I haven't experimented much with it yet, but starting to play its effects in CB. It seems to mellow me out and be able to sleep.

Aww..I appreciate your thoughts androstenol. It really can be calming to both others around me and to me as well. In my experience, it has been awesome in helping to create a lovely rapport between me and other women. So soft and nurturing. I love it. XO :)

Rose - good to know @ appts and EST. Will be order samples asap as I have anxiety in certain situations, which creates tension for myself (and prob others who can sense that vibe).

How does EST play w/ your confidence? I'm having issues finding sweet spot with LFM, and I thought it *could* be the EST reacting w/ my personal moods -i.e. if I'm in a sad mood, felt like it amp'd that. Not EST's issue, mine. But since I'm moody lately (for like past year - haha), worried @ anything that would enhance any self-consciousness (like has happened 1x with LFM).

I have sample of Lumina which I think has fair amt of EST. Want to test soon - on self and others, so maybe that'll give more insight on my chemistry. But knowing you and I both have anxiety issues, thinking I should go for EST sample ASAP. I have a big trip coming up mtg w/ clients et al. and could use anything that smooths me out and lessens stress.

Beach Goddess, it would be hard for me to say honestly. I am now post menopausal and it is just what I need, but knowing myself as I do, I would say that in my younger years prior to menopause, I likely would have been inclined to get weepy and overly sensitive on EST. I am in a totally different place now though so it's like a whole new world. It's all about new discoveries of the new ways I relate to things. As for your moods, since you are still having regular cycles, there may be times during the month when EST can be either your best friend or a total buzz kill. If you are needing something to calm you down, then Balm Bomb could work well. If it's about feeling DOWN, then I would give Levitation a try. Open Windows could be just the thing for your upcoming business trip. But then again, if you feel you need an edge, I would go for SWS. I know, it is overwhelming considering all of the options. In time, you will come to know which ones work (or don't work) for you at various times in different circumstances. Don't give up! :) Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Well, the other night my guy and I wanted to go to the mall and use up our Yankee Candle coupons before Black Friday and I had yet another awesome time with EST! :) We went into the store and we were sniffing all of these different candles and commenting on how many smelled weaker. This older man began chatting with "us" and remarked on the same thing.

It was sort of funny because from that point on, it seemed as if this man would seek me out in the store and have me sniff candles for him asking my opinion. LMAO!!! It really got pretty comical, where he was actually having me try to guess which scents they were!

He left with his purchases, many of which were my recommendations! Then it was time to check out. The lovely young English woman working the register seemed to be fawning all over us trying to help and just GLOWING! She iniated a conversation about Yule traditions, reiki, my talismans, aromatherapy, and on and on. I didn't mind at all really. The effects on people were like the last time I used it, quite happy and enjoyable. I LOVE EST and EST loves me and when I wear EST, everyone seems to love at least chatting with me. It's so awesome!

• 7 months later...

Ha, I finally used enough EST to get all weepy. I was applying scented CB when the vial slipped a bit and rather more than I would normally use dribbled all over, including into my jeans, thus there way no way to wipe off or get it back in the vial.

I wouldn't call it full-blown OD as I felt fine physically and no one reacted negatively, but I did find myself crying in the chip shop because a little boy was apparently painfully cute. I don't really like kids, I don't want kids, and this has never happened before with children (animals, sure). Turns out I was probably prone to tears hormonally, too, based on what has happened with my cycle subsequently but I'm certain the wallop of EST was also partly responsible. At least now I know it affects me!

I'm so sorry Donsie! I have never had EST do this to me, but I know it is not unusual. I am well into menopause, but knowing the way I used to get hyper emotional ( I would get weepy at cat food commercials!), I would have HAD to avoid it during PMS! Have you tried it in Lace? Or maybe if you have any, just put a bit of Alpha Anol on to lighten things up? If you are not opposed, tried it at a time of month when you will be less apt to have this reaction?

Me neither!! and when I wear it, I wear much more than that. I have CB (un & scented) I have straight EST too.

I'd say you need to try it again to see if that was the EST. But I guess it's not inconceivable that some have a sensitivity. Might also have been EST plus your cycle? Sorry you were sad tho :(

Edited by StacyK

Aw, thanks, both! I didn't feel sad exactly, just very emotional. I'm an easy crier (cat food commercials would do it for me, I'm sure)! I'm sure my cycle was a large part of the cause as I've never had this happen with CB, Lace, or any other pheros before. I'm not supposed to get a period at all on my current birth control but I just happened to start spotting a couple of days after the incident. If I had been or ever am aware of an impending period I will be more careful with the EST!

The only time I had that happen was with Gotcha. I wore it 3 days in a row and day 3 was WOW!

I love Gotcha but I have to watch out.

Guest cutie.pie

Ha, I finally used enough EST to get all weepy. I was applying scented CB when the vial slipped a bit and rather more than I would normally use dribbled all over, including into my jeans, thus there way no way to wipe off or get it back in the vial.

I wouldn't call it full-blown OD as I felt fine physically and no one reacted negatively, but I did find myself crying in the chip shop because a little boy was apparently painfully cute. I don't really like kids, I don't want kids, and this has never happened before with children (animals, sure). Turns out I was probably prone to tears hormonally, too, based on what has happened with my cycle subsequently but I'm certain the wallop of EST was also partly responsible. At least now I know it affects me!

Sorry to hear this... :Hug_emoticon: It happened to me with LFM :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Donsie, I agree it may be a cycle thing. Sometimes LFM is just joy, calm, cool with pretty aura. But I've also worn it and it made me self conscious and a separate time weepy. I think it's EST though Leather definitely hasn't ever made me feel that way, but probably also bc Leather is sooo strong the other way, the EST smooths it out. :)

Sorry about your day, I'm testing Lumina now for the first time in awhile as it has a good amt of EST in it (or seems to from the list of ingredients). I haven't done much testing with that one, so it's on my list to try a few times prior to posting anything on it.

• 2 years later...

I have to mention here that I was sampling Gossamer Threads with CB, and had to do the kid switch off with my ex at my son's school. Now, I've been furious with him for some dumb stuff he did for about two weeks. I'm sure the EST making me slightly more emotional added to it, but we worked some stuff out and had the best talk we've had in months. I know it was the EST. Instead of his usual dismissive or defensive stance, he was much more deferential and respectful. He interrupted less and was willing to listen to my words before jumping in with his planned attack/story. The EST allowed him to relax, so the woman 1/3 his size standing in front of him didn't seem as intimidating as usual and he could listen instead of going into fight or flight. He's a huge codependent, so loves taking care of people, and even though "needing his help" is the last vibe I want to put out, he immediately softens and wants to be helpful. He's always ranting and raving about how people take advantage of him, but he's drawn to neediness like a moth to a flame. I've been much more about setting boundaries with him, but it seems if he's not being called upon to pay for something or move something heavy or fix someone's car or some other favor, he doesn't know what to do with himself. Of all the pheros I've tested on him, CB was his kryptonite, and it wasn't intended for him. I'll save it for important discussions. But it tells me what I've always suspected, that he's actually terrified of me, and can only deal with me if he feels inspired to help me or protect me. I won't go the DOM route with him again, but I'll use Leather since it has EST. But if we have to have talks regarding the kids or money or property (we still own a home together, I live in it with the kids) CB might be by best weapon. I dislike how predictable he is, but I have a list of broken things, and if I ask him to fix any of them, he will be much more generous and kind and communicative, which is beneficial as we share kids. I don't like it, I don't actually "need" him, but he's a dick if he doesn't know his place, and it seems he's only comfortable when doing people favors. I'm sure that part of why we fell apart is that I do have a vibe of self-reliance. Maybe after each kid he felt the natural EST go away and he felt unnecessary.

This prob isn't the best review for EST, but I have to second what others said, he was more polite, more open, more helpful, more apologetic, and less of a big fat scary cat. In other words, more of a man, and less of a pussy. I know there are a chosen few men who don't respond well to the vulnerability of EST, and I don't want to ever feel vulnerable, but more chivalry is never a bad thing.