AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

ANIMALIC & EXOTIC DARK MUSKS ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

VIOLIN WOODS ~ Strength, virility, fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

CASSIS ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.

GUNPOWDER? ~ BOOM! ;)

AD-SexViolins-LovePotion.jpg

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a MULTIPLE bottle purchase for me, FOR SURE!!!!!

As soon as we are allowed to start ordering, I am in there!

Edited by Dolly

Can't wait! Animalic musk is a win on me.

Oh yeah! Me too!!!

Again, honey is usually not my friend, so I'll just do a sample of this.

Gun powder smells like the cum trees.

Gum powder? Wow! How does it smell like? I'm curious about this one but I'm not sure if my skin and personality can handle it.

Edited by JOC

Considering it was your idea, I should hope so! :D

Absolutely! However, I did not come up with the notes......the lovely Mara just KNOWS what I like!!! I am just so excited to have something new amped with Dominance, that I have been dancing around like a little kid at Christmas!

Have to say I love the BOOM in the description too......LOL :Emoticons0424:

I should say also - I was DYING to put copulins in this. The scent itself not only will cover, but also be complimented by the addition of copulins. It WANTS a hint of that tang to make itself whole. I held back because, doing this with Dolly in mind, I know how she has her own personal copulin rituals and I didn't want to mess with that. So just FYI - don't be afraid to ask for a copulin boost with this one, or layer with your own cops. This will blend perfectly with OCCO: BLACK, and will also go very nicely with OCCOs Pink, Gold or White.

I should say also - I was DYING to put copulins in this. The scent itself not only will cover, but also be complimented by the addition of copulins. It WANTS a hint of that tang to make itself whole. I held back because, doing this with Dolly in mind, I know how she has her own personal copulin rituals and I didn't want to mess with that. So just FYI - don't be afraid to ask for a copulin boost with this one, or layer with your own cops. This will blend perfectly with OCCO: BLACK, and will also go very nicely with OCCOs Pink, Gold or White.

This line almost has me convinced!!

You know me so well! You could have added cops if you thought it best though! I can't WAIT to try it!

LOL! Maybe, but that was meeee!

LOL! I had a feeling it was you!!!

Hmmm, if 10 is the darkest...maybe hovering around an 8?

Now, I am even more excited.....if that is even possible!

:lol:

Well you totally fooled me then! :P

Well, you know, the three of us were born within weeks of each other. I think there's something to being almost exactly the same age and having similar cultural influences...there's a lot of similarities between we three.

Ahhh, good point! Also I would imagine after knowing each other for so many years, the two of you can "sound" alike without even realizing it.

Heh...I left off reading the descriptions here last night,just before logging off to watch DWTS & Castle :lol: ...I just knew it was Dolly,just sayin :001_302:

Not a Calii kinda scent,but sheeesh I have been wrong about that a lot lately ,will definitely try a sample,am intrigued by using with OCCO Pink,and already know I can rock the Dom :P

I have one from Possets with a note like that and it smells so damn good on me.

I was telling M about Arcana's Guy Fawkes; it's interesting how well something like that can actually work in a perfume.

Edited by luna65
I'm an idiot, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Joc...gun powder smells like fireworks!

Ah, I know that smell since we are allowed to light fireworks and firecrackers freely here. Wow! Interesting but probably not a JOC scent.

Edited by JOC