OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

gallery photo

Overt Cops for Your Covert Cops! Think of OCCOs as "flavored" EoW Copulins. Several rich, dense scents to choose from that all make excellent copulin covers, (as concentrated copulins are rather stinky on their own!) These are strongly perfumed blends, but simple constructions, so they are easy to layer with another complimentary fragrance if you wish, or are fabulous on their own!

Featuring ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs - For strong and immediate sexual attraction. Cops are the chemical signal that a woman is ready to have sex.

Scent Choices:
* OCCO: White is a yummy blend of thick vanillas.
* OCCO: Gold is a thick and rich sexxxxxayyy honey & honeycomb combination, softened with a trio of sugars.
* OCCO: Pink is a flirty, girly blend of pinky cotton candy sugars with a drop of lemon and a tinge of amber for depth. 
* OCCO: Red is a yummy sexy spicy blend of vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon, amber and a drop of apricot for brightness.
* OCCO: Blue is a cute tomboy kind of scent, crafted of mosses, powdered sugar and sweet pipe tobacco. 
* OCCO: Black is an exotic blend of Indian black amber and black musks, combined with Tunisian amber and Indian patchouli, and softened with white and brown sugars.

OK, I received my package today, and I am literally HUFFING myself....I received Black and Purple....Purple has violets and resins, and others stuff, and is absolutely beautiful.....Black is deep and rich and dark....I think I need more of both! Can't wait to try these out on my sweetie, which I WILL this weekend, for sure!!

For those of you who are wondering, I smell the cops wet.....yes, these mixes are POTENT, but after drydown, NOT AT ALL......

Mara and Danna, these are divine for those of us who love our overt cops!! For our covert ops!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking it would be best to have just one thread for the OCCOs and then people could chime in on whichever flavor they ordered.

Black

Gold

Pink

Blue

Purple

White

Green

Red

I was just thinking it would be best to have just one thread for the OCCOs and then people could chime in on whichever flavor they ordered.

Black

Gold

Pink

Blue

Purple

White

Green

Red

That's what I was thinking too.....that's why I mentioned both of mine here.....great minds think alike!

Ooh I like adding the colored font for the color OCCO you got. Thats a good idea. Lets do one thread and add a color so that the different scents are easy to find when browsing through here :Hug_emoticon:

I cant wait to try these! YAHOO!

Well this could be it, after all, just code your post according to whatever kind you got. :Hug_emoticon:

Hey Dolly, c'mon now...tell us more about the Black at least, what does it remind of you of? Or is it totally different to any other LP blends?

Edited by luna65

Well this could be it, after all, just code your post according to whatever kind you got. :001_302:

Hey Dolly, c'mon now...tell us more about the Black at least, what does it remind of you? Or is it totally different to any other LP blends?

It reminds me of LP Black with more musk, but without the vanilla, if you can imagine that.....it is really great.....I am loving this one.....

Ok, I just got the OCCO's in (Djac, they'll be on their way to you tomorrow!!).

OCCO Blue: If you like Cuddle Bunny, if you like Silken Moonlight, you're gonna LOVE this!! It is gorgeous. CC this is you!

OCCO Gold: OMG, you honey ho's are gonna DIE!!!!! This is like Sugared Honeycomb's trampy big sister. The thing I love best about these is that they are the right "volume" for me. I love SH but I always want it to be louder and surround me in a cloud. No matter how much I use I can't get it loud enough. With this I am in heaven. And obviously you can adjust the volume to your preference, but me likey LOUD!!!

OCCO White: Rosebud, you're gonna scream! This is the yummiest vanilla! I have it on right now with a smidge of LP Summer 09 and I am considering taking myself to dinner and a movie and seeing where the night takes us.....

OCCO Black: This one is nice, lkie Dolly said, it's kind of like LP Black without the vanilla. It reminds me alot of Remind Me Again. A great touch to add to a scent that might be lacking that extra punch to you. It is deep and dark, great throw.

OCCO Green: Green like Betrothal. Very similar. Absolutely gorgeous.

OCCO Purple: I ADORE this one. It smells the most complex of all of them. It is a beautiful violet scent with a bit of naughty underneath.

OCCO Pink: Look out ESME!!! Pink and lovely!!

I know I am missing one, will look it up when I have time and report on it!

i got blue (it's not here yet) and am totally psyched about it...but now i'm wishing maybe i'd ordered purple for my first occo instead. it sounds so dirty and naughty!

I got a bottle of WHITE

I was very scared that my skin was gonna amp the EOW and I was gonna be stankie.. :lol:

I put a little dab on each arm inner crook, so as not to be in my face, but could still huff..lol

Wet..EOWeeeeeewwwww after 20 mins or so, BEAUTIFUL vanilla w/ trace of EOW...I had to get shower shortly after, DH was coming home, we all know his feelings on pheros/cops :P

I will test this tomorrow running my errands..hopefully it wont amp. I have sample decants coming from the wonderful coffeemoma. I can't wait to try them.

GOLD

BLUE

PURPLE

BLACK

I got a bottle of WHITE

I was very scared that my skin was gonna amp the EOW and I was gonna be stankie.. :lol:

I put a little dab on each arm inner crook, so as not to be in my face, but could still huff..lol

Wet..EOWeeeeeewwwww after 20 mins or so, BEAUTIFUL vanilla w/ trace of EOW...I had to get shower shortly after, DH was coming home, we all know his feelings on pheros/cops :P

I will test this tomorrow running my errands..hopefully it wont amp. I have sample decants coming from the wonderful coffeemoma. I can't wait to try them.

GOLD

BLUE

PURPLE

BLACK

When you get your decants, try some of them with him....he may not notice the cops since the scents are stronger......

Welcome, Ms Snake!

Wow, is that pic of you? What a hottie! (Or is that a famous actress and I am being dense?)

Ok, I came in to report my OCCO Blue experience from yesterday.

11 hours after application...my neighbor comes over to ask me about moving my car. Male, married. never flirted with me before EVER - known him for 3 years. So we talk for a minute or two, and he turns around to leave, and then he stops dead in his tracks. Freezes. Turns back around slowly and looks at me FUNNY. Head tilted to the side - gazing at me, vaguely confused looking, then gets this grin on his face that keeps getting bigger and bigger as the rest of this goes on....

He says, "There's something different about you....what is it?" and he starts walking towards me again, so I start stepping backwards. I pulled my collar of my shirt, like all the way up covering my nose, hiding, and said - innocently, "nuffin'...."

And the grin gets bigger...and he's still walking towards me - teasing me now, "C'mon! What IS it! Don't walk away - let me see you, c'mon!"

Now I'm "pretend" panicking, still backing up, going "Nothing! Really! Nothing!"

And this continues another round and for a few more steps until I've backed all the way to my front door, and then I say "G'bye please!" and slam the door in his face, with him still laughing outside...

HAD to be the fumes. :D

OMFG want a story ,Iam totally :D I really needed a good laugh glad I wasn't eatin or drinkin

I got PINK on the way and I was thinkin Blue would be the next one I get.Know I'm a ;ittle nervous ,but d*mn if I can't wait for it

thanks fo the review of Blue

hugs

I got my RED today, and I love, love, love it! Reminds me of LP Red, but a little sweeter. I could smell the cops at first, but after 10 min or so, nothing. I can't wait for the WHITE I also ordered, and now I think BLUE is next on my list.

I got my RED today, and I love, love, love it! Reminds me of LP Red, but a little sweeter. I could smell the cops at first, but after 10 min or so, nothing. I can't wait for the WHITE I also ordered, and now I think BLUE is next on my list.

Yes, it's a simpler version of LP RED. I did all of these with the most consistantly reliable ingredients at my disposal, so I can rebrew them year after year without too much variation.

I wanted to do LP RED and Sugared Honeycomb types, because these are the two most popularly requested perfumes for Copulin add-ins. Oh, and Ail told me I had to. :D

All this talk about the awesomeness of the OCCOs has me ready to do a new order. I'm resisting because I want to get the four (red, gold, white, and pink) at the same time so to save LP on the fees and shipping. I guess I'll just have to slather myself in LAM until then. :D

ETA: I'll do it when Designing August comes out. There are some of them that I really want to try. Tahitian Temptress definitely because I ADORE that vanilla.

Edited by starlitegirl

Ok, I came in to report my OCCO Blue experience from yesterday.

11 hours after application...my neighbor comes over to ask me about moving my car. Male, married. never flirted with me before EVER - known him for 3 years. So we talk for a minute or two, and he turns around to leave, and then he stops dead in his tracks. Freezes. Turns back around slowly and looks at me FUNNY. Head tilted to the side - gazing at me, vaguely confused looking, then gets this grin on his face that keeps getting bigger and bigger as the rest of this goes on....

He says, "There's something different about you....what is it?" and he starts walking towards me again, so I start stepping backwards. I pulled my collar of my shirt, like all the way up covering my nose, hiding, and said - innocently, "nuffin'...."

And the grin gets bigger...and he's still walking towards me - teasing me now, "C'mon! What IS it! Don't walk away - let me see you, c'mon!"

Now I'm "pretend" panicking, still backing up, going "Nothing! Really! Nothing!"

And this continues another round and for a few more steps until I've backed all the way to my front door, and then I say "G'bye please!" and slam the door in his face, with him still laughing outside...

HAD to be the fumes. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.....LOVE IT!!

OCCO White: Rosebud, you're gonna scream! This is the yummiest vanilla! I have it on right now with a smidge of LP Summer 09 and I am considering taking myself to dinner and a movie and seeing where the night takes us.....

:) Hell YES!!! Whooop, whooop!!! :OUDFDC~110:

Bring on da vanilla!!! I'm totally excited about this one...I'm hoping it'll be as amazing as Beth's Blushing Milkmaid which I adore!

I also got the Red & Purple OCCO of course since I love my LP Red and am a total violet ho too :lol:

I was debating the black one, but I have a feeling it's too resinous for me...

:) Hell YES!!! Whooop, whooop!!! :OUDFDC~110:

Bring on da vanilla!!! I'm totally excited about this one...I'm hoping it'll be as amazing as Beth's Blushing Milkmaid which I adore!

I also got the Red & Purple OCCO of course since I love my LP Red and am a total violet ho too :lol:

I was debating the black one, but I have a feeling it's too resinous for me...

You like some of the darker scents, Rosebud....you really SHOULD try the black.....it is absolutely lovely!

You like some of the darker scents, Rosebud....you really SHOULD try the black.....it is absolutely lovely!

Yes, I know....I'm quite fuzzy with my darker scents though. I really like LP Black but I usually layer with extra vanilla (at least for daytime wear)... And I like Dirty Sexy...

I reckon if it's dark but creamy amber but not an inscensy type resin note I'd like it... I could always add a touch of vanilla to it :)

Yes, I know....I'm quite fuzzy with my darker scents though. I really like LP Black but I usually layer with extra vanilla (at least for daytime wear)... And I like Dirty Sexy...

I reckon if it's dark but creamy amber but not an inscensy type resin note I'd like it... I could always add a touch of vanilla to it ^_^

I like the Black by itself, but I layered it with Constant Craving yesterday, and couldn't stop sniffing myself!

I'm wearing Black today - I love it. But this is not like LP Black, which is a sweet syrupy resin and vanilla.

Oh, I'm just going to quote myself from another thread:

It's very resiny - there's no vanilla in it. And I used the Indian oils so it has that eastern exotic feel to it. Here's the whole list: Indian Black Amber, Indian Black Musk, Indian Patchouli, Tunisian Amber, White Sugar, Brown Sugar. But it is NOT sweet. The sugar softens the edges, but this is a bold, sexy, incensey exotic scent - belly dancer-like.

I'm wearing Black today - I love it. But this is not like LP Black, which is a sweet syrupy resin and vanilla.

I am LOVING the OCCO black.....I want to bathe in it.....for all of you resin-lovers like me, you HAVE TO have this.....

Ok, I just got the OCCO's in (Djac, they'll be on their way to you tomorrow!!).

OCCO Blue: If you like Cuddle Bunny, if you like Silken Moonlight, you're gonna LOVE this!! It is gorgeous. CC this is you!

OOCCO Purple: I ADORE this one. It smells the most complex of all of them. It is a beautiful violet scent with a bit of naughty underneath.

Oh TG! I am soooo wanting the Blue now! I thought I'd like it, then I wasnt sure...hmmm, looks like I need to fiund some other goodies to pair with this order :aola:

And you like purple eh? Do you think this would work for me? I am so curious by them. Now I wish I could manage to nab them all! lol All in good times.

Perhaps We can do decant circle sniffees ;)

i got blue (it's not here yet) and am totally psyched about it...but now i'm wishing maybe i'd ordered purple for my first occo instead. it sounds so dirty and naughty!

We could do a split of Blue and Purple if you wanted...

;)

Oh you put something extra in the Blue, didn't you?! *whimpers some more*

BAHAHA! Great story Mara, and nice association luna, hehehe

Wore OCCO WHITE layered w/ Ali's AVV ;)

I went on numerous errands. Everyone I had contact w/ male or female, was very happy and went out of their way to help me.

It was raining incredible hard today, but everyone I talked to smiled and was happy.

I had my son w/ me so I didn't expect guys to hit on me..But everytime I turned around I would catch them checking it. LOL.

After I got home I realized the clerks offered to go in the store room to check for sizes, my lenses in my glass replaced for free, and I received a $50.00 discount I didn't ask for on a large back to school purchase!!! Today Rocked :aola:

I love OCCO WHITE

Topped w/ AVV, my skin has the most beautiful sweet vanilla scent six hours later...

Thanks M & D ;)

I cant wait for the other colors to arrive...

HOLY CRAP!!! Is that you in your avatar PM? Or is that like a candid of some star? I've imagined you with dark hair for some odd reason lol...

but my god, you look hott!!!