AD-Levitation_1.jpg
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT BLOSSOM ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of "sparkle" to the wearer.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
STRAWBERRY SUGAR ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
MERINGUE (EGG) ~ Fertility, nourishment, cycle of life, feminine energy.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want, want, want this one!!!!! Oh em gee. K, so I will share my experience of adding Topper to Open Windows the other night.(Which I already shared with Halo & probably won't help to secure me a bottle of this, lol.) I did have my cleavage nicely displayed, but I can really only attribute these crazy reactions to the Topper/OW combo. People were losing their minds over me. Like in the way that people feel the need to be near to & touch the clothes/hair/etc. of celebrities. I was accidentally burned by someone's cigarette as I walked by (yes, MidMo still allows smoking in bars :/ ). The guy was very apologetic way more than anyone has ever been when this has happened in the entire history of me ever getting accidentally burned by a cigarette. About an hour later, I see an acquaintance & this guy walks by, does a 180 & spends 5 additional minutes apologizing to me & making sure that I'm not mad at him. No, my 6'5"-250 lb husband was not out with me. This guy was genuinely concerned. Anyway, my question about simply adding DHEAS to the OW, not Topper, is that I wonder if it will decrease the physical clinginess factor I experienced with my experiment. That was the only downside to the mix; that people felt they HAD to touch me, in any way. (I despise people touching my hair.) I even had a woman walk by & stick her hand in my cleavage! Ladies, please keep me posted on your hits, I just have to know :)

Edited by Beccah

I'm SO excited for this one! You shoulda seen me bouncing off the walls last night! LOL! Adding DHEAS to Open Windows is sheer GENIUS! I cannot wait to try it at work. If the fragrance itself isn't too aggressive, it will definitely be a work scent for me this summer. I need all the help I can get in keeping my customers chipper, cheery & generous. ;)

I love all of the notes in it, too. I'm a little nervous about the Orchid, since some florals give me insta-headaches, and I haven't yet nailed down which ones. But scent and phero altogether, this sounds like I need a full bottle, right off the hop.

I'm SO excited for this one! You shoulda seen me bouncing off the walls last night! LOL! Adding DHEAS to Open Windows is sheer GENIUS! I cannot wait to try it at work. If the fragrance itself isn't too aggressive, it will definitely be a work scent for me this summer. I need all the help I can get in keeping my customers chipper, cheery & generous. ;)

I love all of the notes in it, too. I'm a little nervous about the Orchid, since some florals give me insta-headaches, and I haven't yet nailed down which ones. But scent and phero altogether, this sounds like I need a full bottle, right off the hop.

Um, yeah. DOn't be surprised if your customers try to wait on you whilst wearing this blend ;)

Yeah I'm thinking I will want this one just because I love gourmand florals and especially those with orchid.

Wow, so much love for this scent already! I'm definitely interested, especially since my skin chemistry didn't like the last Open Windows scent. And with the added DHEAS, this sounds like a power punch! Was definitely going to get a trail sample, but am now contemplating a full bottle right off the bat. Can't wait until the first reviews start rolling in so I can make my final decision!

Just can't wait for this! I loved Stealing Heaven....I'm hoping this one will be just as light, if not lighter and airier!

I was worried this one would sell out quick, so I opted for a full roller bottle.

I'm not sure how grapefruit blossoms smell, but it's not the same as the fruit right?

Also I really wonder how a meringue/whipped egg whites translates to a scent (versus a normal egg?)

Hmm, I think Open Windows (and any scents containing this blend) is probably far too neglected in my scent-inventory. I hesitate because I don't want the giddy, full disclosure self-effects ... I'm definitely going to commit to truly and fully testing this one. I'll just be sure to test in non-business situations first!

Edited because typing on small phone keypads is really an adventure! Home later today... Yay! Missed the family and fur babies, and the full-sized keyboard on my computer :)

Edited by Chaionlife

Hmm, I think Open Windows (and any scents containing this blend) is probably far too neglected in my scent-inventory. I hesitate because I don't want the giddy, full disclosure self-effects ... I'm definitely going to commit to truly and fully testing this one. I'll just be sure to test in non-business situations first!

Edited because typing on small phone keypads is really an adventure! Home later today... Yay! Missed the family and fur babies, and the full-sized keyboard on my computer :)

Chai, I don't really get any "full-disclosure" type of effects from Open Windows. (I never would have gotten it if I thought it would have that kind of effect!).

I don't know how it works for others, but when I wear it, it truly seems to cheer me, and everyone around me - which is SO handy 'cause I work with grumpy, hungry people all day long. And it seems to make people think I'm extremely charming, which is very nice for me, because I'm not always charming - I'm dorky, I hardly ever say the "right" or expected thing, and I have a nervous laugh that sometimes gets me in trouble. With Open Windows, people think I'm just *great*, no matter what I do or say (or laugh at inappropriately). It also seems to make people think I'm much younger, more elegant and waaaaay better looking than I actually am. :lol: I've actually had far more compliments on my appearance while wearing Open Windows than I've had with any other phero. I don't think there's anything to be worried about in terms of full-disclosure. I think you'll love this. :)

I don't find OW to cause loosening of the tongue, in me or others. It's more of an adoration thing, like people just *love* me when I'm wearing it. Even when I added in extra a-nol (in the Topper), it loosened people's inhibitions toward touching me, but they didn't run off at the mouth, nor did I. I think the addition of DHEAS (from the Topper) was definitely making everybody hug me like their long lost best friend. Like I said, from my own personal experiment the other night, I highly encourage any interested parties to pull the trigger :)

ETA!!!! Even more hilarious, I was joking with Halo (via text) that if I wore the phero combo with Lick of Pink, I would probably get my own reality show. Well guess what? Big Brother auditions are coming to town at the end of the month! I'm going to go for it (with my pheros on). Let's see what happens y'all ;)

Edited by Beccah

Anyway, my question about simply adding DHEAS to the OW, not Topper, is that I wonder if it will decrease the physical clinginess factor I experienced with my experiment.

Woot,Beccah,some over the top reactions there :o I really don't know the answer,but I sure want to read about it when you find out !! :)

...hmmm, I might have made a mistake only getting a sample :lol:

I've never worn anything with this combo, but I'm intrigued. I think that I'll go for it. I could use some adoration! :)

Beccah, you have my man in your avatar. I'm going to have to have you cease and desist immediately!

~Le sigh~ It seems there aren't enough men to go around during the zombie apocalypse........

ETA!!!! Even more hilarious, I was joking with Halo (via text) that if I wore the phero combo with Lick of Pink, I would probably get my own reality show. Well guess what? Big Brother auditions are coming to town at the end of the month! I'm going to go for it (with my pheros on). Let's see what happens y'all ;)

OMG! I would actually watch TV if you were on a show!!! Good luck!!!

The description:

Levitation - Phero Enhanced: Levitation was a trick practiced by many of the classic magicians, and is still considered one of the greatest illusions of all time. The methods are many - and closely-guarded secrets - so we can't promise we can make you fly like Superman, but we can provide you with a potion which will make you feel lighter than air, and lift the spirits of yourself and those around you in the bargain...a whipped meringue shot through with tinges of airy orchid and pink grapefruit blossom and sprinkled with strawberry sugar. We then add the happy magic of our mood-elevating OPEN WINDOWS pheromone formula and an extra splash of giddy DHEAS.

This is a perfectly balanced fruity floral. This is not my typical genre but I have to say this is very very pretty. It's light pink to me, edible and pretty. This could almost be a commercial type scent to me. But I am sure that is the floral aspect. Perfect with the pheros.

crap. I was hoping it didn't go all floral. Is the orchid strong?

Any perfumes that you think it's like? Whoopsie Daisy Cake floral, or something like Enduring Appeal? or...?