Cuchi Head w/EoW

This is mostly all vanilla-coconut on me, which I love! Just a hint of banana, something that reminds me a bit of my Sweet Beach PE. Love that this has cops in it! I don't smell them at all! This will layer perfectly with most of my summery LPs. Glad I ended up going FB!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel you could use this like an Occo White?

Mmmm almost. There is something about this that is still beachy... OCCO White layers better with a lot more categories IMO. This reads very tropical, frothy. This and Amazionia Zee would be killer! Also Surfer Dude/Beach Bunny, Soaked, Frambuesa y Coco..., etc.

Mmmm almost. There is something about this that is still beachy... OCCO White layers better with a lot more categories IMO. This reads very tropical, frothy. This and Amazionia Zee would be killer! Also Surfer Dude/Beach Bunny, Soaked, Frambuesa y Coco..., etc.

Oh, I love that this could be a tropical add on, I'm going to need to order this

It's great... it's layerable or wonderful alone. Of course when you have it in your cleave you huff your own chest all the time. ;)

I have to say I really like this one a lot but the banana doesn't last long on me. At first it's creamy banana and tropical fruit. For it to seem so light, I got no cops smell whatsoever (didn't in Agent XXX either) which is awesome. I could probably roll this on and be ready to walk out the door pretty quick. After it dries, its really a nice light tropical scent. Can't distinguish banana per se but it's sweet and lush. It's a great hot weather perfume. I'm thinking this might layer nice. I'll have to try the suggestion of smooshing this with Sandy Bottom!!

This is heavenly. Reminds me of mediterranean vacations when I was a teenager. Cuchi makes me smell so good I can't stop smelling myself, the banana, the coconut, the vanilla, it all stays on me in a perfect blend. I used to be so impressed with those young Italian women strutting their stuff on the beach and the piers, all tan, in hot litle bikinis and lovely shoes even around the campground. They were so confident and they always smelled fantastic. Some coconut tanning lotion, I guess. When I was 18, I went to southern Italy with a friend, and there we made friends with one of those classy Italian chicks. She had a really cute local guy with her, but told me that was just a vacation fling. The day before she left she asked me if I wanted to take over after she was gone, saying he was interested in me anyway and she could only recommend him in every way. She was quite something!

The Cuchi takes me back to that summer. Not to forget: every guy coming into my room at work today hovered around me as long as he could. Cuchi takes them down!

HIJOLE !!! jejejeje !

Keep 'em coming Luna !!

my boss took my sample :cry:

hope my FB gets here FAST !!

This is heavenly. Reminds me of mediterranean vacations when I was a teenager. Cuchi makes me smell so good I can't stop smelling myself, the banana, the coconut, the vanilla, it all stays on me in a perfect blend. I used to be so impressed with those young Italian women strutting their stuff on the beach and the piers, all tan, in hot litle bikinis and lovely shoes even around the campground. They were so confident and they always smelled fantastic. Some coconut tanning lotion, I guess. When I was 18, I went to southern Italy with a friend, and there we made friends with one of those classy Italian chicks. She had a really cute local guy with her, but told me that was just a vacation fling. The day before she left she asked me if I wanted to take over after she was gone, saying he was interested in me anyway and she could only recommend him in every way. She was quite something!

The Cuchi takes me back to that summer. Not to forget: every guy coming into my room at work today hovered around me as long as he could. Cuchi takes them down!

lol! That is a cute story, Maroon.

I haven't tried this again yet since my first impressions didn't work out. Later in this week maybe.

I might be seriously overdosing myself and everyone around me with cops just because I love this scent soooo much. The coco banana puts me in such a good mood that I find myself grabbing the bottle 3 times a day which is waaaayyyy too much, I guess. Haven't had a ghosting experience yet, but if I keep this up...

I read that there will be no virgin version of this, but is there something similar around that I could combine it with so I won't knock myself out with cops?

With all the fantastic scents I tried from LP, this (for now) is my absolute number one!

I got ,my bottle yesterday and brought it to work while on the phone I opened to sniff that lovely creamy coconut and banana and unconsciously started to SLATHER...oops

I got ,my bottle yesterday and brought it to work while on the phone I opened to sniff that lovely creamy coconut and banana and unconsciously started to SLATHER...oops

I cannot tell you how much I love this. It's the perfect scent for work and someone said.. Oooh it smells so good and I said it's me!

This person actually put their nose to my arm and sniffed- it was like they were sniffing a line of cocaine from my chubby little arm.

It really is the holy grail of summer smells. Even if I decide to wear another scent, I have to have Cuchi in the cleavage, just for me. I want to sit in a tub of it and soak it up and be a walking smoothie. I would be content to smell it all day and do nothing else.

As I said, I'm probably blasting people away with cops because I'm a Cuchi Addict, living it large in Banana Republic!

As I said, I'm probably blasting people away with cops because I'm a Cuchi Addict, living it large in Banana Republic!

La Isla del Banane, actually. ;)

What I want to know is.. Can I boost this with BI or would that be cuchi overkill?

I wouldn't add BI to it, just maybe use it as a cover for unscented BI.

Wet, banana milkshake, fantastic. Drying, the coconut really comes out and it's a frothy beach drink. It does threaten to get just a bit husky, but only a very little. The cops are invisible from the first instant.

Wet, banana milkshake, fantastic. Drying, the coconut really comes out and it's a frothy beach drink. It does threaten to get just a bit husky, but only a very little. The cops are invisible from the first instant.

Do you feel the coconut is the most dominant note

This is just great, 2nd bottle is in the future. I find with the July collection the scents I like I want 2 FBs and the others none. think this is a first for me. :)

Jungle colada on me is very candied its candied Mango and banana- first the nana is prominent but then it burns out and reminds me of a cross between Occo ambrosia 2013 and frambuesca.

I'm considering a 3rd bottle

You and I like the same things, I think I might need to consider a bottle of this....thanks

For me Jungle Colada is more candied banana and strawberry, so yes, sweeter.

That maybe why I thought I kept smelling cherry or raspberry, it smells so sweet and wonderful!

I really want a third bottle because 3 is safe to me. 2 is unstable.

I've decided upon my Ultimate Summer Takedown Combo: Trader Joe's coconut lotion (the one that comes in the tub)A bit of 'Almond Glow' in coconut, and Cuchi Head. Insanely coconut good.

Jungle colada on me is very candied its candied Mango and banana- first the nana is prominent but then it burns out and reminds me of a cross between Occo ambrosia 2013 and frambuesca.

I'm considering a 3rd bottle

With the Jungle Colada do you add cops to it?

I'm going to try a bottle...I'm still searching for the perfect summer beachy scent, Coconut breeze is almost there, but it has a musky smell to it that doesn't like me. I find I can wear it in the summer easier than in cooler months. I wonder what kind of vanilla is in this? Some vanillas go plastic on me.

The coconut was so floral on me tonight, a big white flower. Maybe I'm just making associations to Tahitian temptress....or whichever one similar to this is the one that had some gardenia....

Edited by tyvey

The coconut was so floral on me tonight, a big white flower. Maybe I'm just making associations to Tahitian temptress....or whichever one similar to this is the one that had some gardenia....

Not that one, my darling, it was all foody. Hmm, maybe Naughty in Paradise?