La Femme Noire

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I loooooooooooooove LFN with Black Panther! I had intended to have it boosted, but I forgot. I swear I nearly purr with it on!

It's the most perfect marriage ever. I don't know what it is, but it's like I'm sexy and don't give a fuck what you think I will cut you.

I am soooooo glad I got Panther boosted with this. I was torn between reg LFEM or Sexpionage- but LFN is amazing with Panther

Aw... That's a bummer Fluffygirl!

The only time we've fought, (so far), was the first time I wore Blatant Invitation, but that day I was already in kindof a grump, so my guess is that the 'enone just pushed me over the edge - and it was very definitely *me* who started it.

Now I make sure not to wear it the week before The Dot, 'cause I tend to get pissy then, (either that, or burst into tears at stupid things <_< ). Other than that, it works great for me in blends. After that first trial, I'm surprised.

Aw... That's a bummer Fluffygirl!

The only time we've fought, (so far), was the first time I wore Blatant Invitation, but that day I was already in kindof a grump, so my guess is that the 'enone just pushed me over the edge - and it was very definitely *me* who started it.

Now I make sure not to wear it the week before The Dot, 'cause I tend to get pissy then, (either that, or burst into tears at stupid things <_< ). Other than that, it works great for me in blends. After that first trial, I'm surprised.

I think it's that added bit of cockyness from the none , I realized I would say things that a split-second before they came out of my mouth would be trouble and it was almost like a dare . Boyfriend and I are both pretty temperamental people , 99 % of the time things are great , but if something goes wrong , neither one of us backs down . Every time it happened in 3 years it was either PMS or none involved . Not that I'm so terribly unreasonable or hysterical , but I think during that time my patience is shorter and if something bothers me , I will bring it out into the open more than other times .

That's why I looove the soft , girly, lovey and feminine blends . They make both of us more patient and affectionate , and just make me feel good .

Since I've been using pheromone blends for the past year and a half , it just boggles my mind how much " chemistry "can really have an influence , and how much insight we get from these products . It took me a good year to get a real handle on what works and how it works , and obviously I am still learning since I finally found THE BEST company out there ,

Edited by fluffygirl12

none can flip my bitch switch. Luckily it doesn't happen every time, but I have to be in the right frame of mind to even put it on

It flips mine , ( and his ) switch in the sense that I will push further and not back down , in the sense that it can turn a conversation into a competition and I start pushing buttons just because , instead of being a grown up . I guess it brings out the baser instincts , which is great for some and not so useful for others :)

I am finally getting around to testing this solo. I wore a whopping 7 sprays today. First thing I noticed is that I got very energetic and motivated. I like it when that happens. Second I noticed i was turned on. At home. Alone. So I put that energy into posting beefcake pictures in the smut thread. Tragic that BF called me right after that to tell me he had a work emergency and wouldn't be home tonight. Oh well. It was a very fun day. I kicked ass power cleaning and then took my kids shopping and to play at the park. I felt very social and had some swing in my hips. I will be testing this all week i think.

Halo that is awesome! ...I really really need/want to play with this a whole lot more... and yeah I know you have a high tolerance , eeyikes 7 sprays would knock me to the ground :o

Since I've been using pheromone blends for the past year and a half , it just boggles my mind how much " chemistry "can really have an influence , and how much insight we get from these products . It took me a good year to get a real handle on what works and how it works , and obviously I am still learning since I finally found THE BEST company out there ,

This !!! ... :LIKE::)

I am finally getting around to testing this solo. I wore a whopping 7 sprays today. First thing I noticed is that I got very energetic and motivated. I like it when that happens. Second I noticed i was turned on. At home. Alone. So I put that energy into posting beefcake pictures in the smut thread. Tragic that BF called me right after that to tell me he had a work emergency and wouldn't be home tonight. Oh well. It was a very fun day. I kicked ass power cleaning and then took my kids shopping and to play at the park. I felt very social and had some swing in my hips. I will be testing this all week i think.

That sounds fabulous!!!! Can't wait to try mine!!

I tried this again, in Because the Night, and because my experience was so clearly about LFN I am posting it here.

Half-Dime-sized thin blob split between wrists. -->

Self effects: definitely perked me up too - dont remember noticing that last time - I was going out and didn't really feel like it, was soooo sleepy, but this perked me right up like an espresso shot. Also, About 1 hour in, I was very aware of the size of my tongue which felt a little too big for my mouth. Par for the th-doc course with me.

Effects on others: I was in this snobby place with excessively handsome and snobby hosts, whom the lfn turned to goo. They had just told the person before me that they didn't have a table for a same size group, and I could SEE in their eyes they were ready to tell me the same, they couldn't WAIT, til the LFN hit them- then it was all "we definitely have a table for you, stay right there" and "no seriously right there, I don't want you to leave my sight" and shit, and bowing and scraping their way before me to lead us to the table. They were embarrassing themselves. It was tragic. And it was so plainly the LFN-- I saw it all over their faces, which melted in a few seconds from cold dismissal to grinning accommodating slobbering. It was comical. tyvey 3 feet away = undeserving toadstool; tyvey 1 foot away = MAGICALLY THERE'S A TABLE!

On way to bathroom i passed by a large seated group which included a dude who looked like Mansfield Park Jonny Lee Miller but squarer jaw. Very cute, and he was laughing and talkative, very fun upbeat vibe. Well when I walked past, there's just ordinary just eye contact, normal, then I pass by and it is as if I have cudgeled him - he literally spins around in his chair to watch me go as if i have smacked him into orbit. People, just believe me, this isn't an everyday occurrence. Again it was so clearly the moment the LFN hit, you could draw a precise line in time-space, it was so obvious. I go back to my table, watched by him in a Cougar-y dazzled way. A few minutes later, to the visible rage of the woman sitting next to him, HE LEAVES HIS TABLE and comes over to say hello. Again, guys, this just doesn't happen where I live - in a bar sure, but not in a restaurant - not even for super famous people. It just isn't done. Not to me anyway. And get this ... He's French!!! Figures LA FEMME NOIRE would slay a French dude.

So the lesson is : WATCH WHERE YOU POINT THIS THING. goddamn

I think you're the second person to mention feeling energetic with this one, Halo. This one makes me feel so languid. Not that I'm complaining. I love the self effects I get. But i do wish i found one that made me feel energetic!!

have you ever tried DHEAS solo?

I forgot to mention-- my female friend who gets weirdly unpleasantly competitive with me sometimes, COULD NOT STOP GUSHING about how great, beautiful, glowing etc I looked. She could not turn it off, lol. And, another woman who was mad at me about something minor, was kind of giving me the side eye until she got in my cloud- then her whole face was like the sun came oh from behind clouds and she was all wide eyed accommodating agreeable goo. So I am going to call this the Goo-Maker

OMG, I loooooooooooooove LFN with Black Panther! I had intended to have it boosted, but I forgot. I swear I nearly purr with it on!

Happy to hear you say that, since I'm loving on my BP, I will need to get some LFN... Can I ask if you have tried BP with LFM?

yes, do it! Ha ha, you knew I would say that, right?

LOL. yeah, and i was kinda thinking that maybe the feeling was the precursor to energetic. I was gonna test it at the gym, but I looked out and it was snowing, so meh...no gym. Even DHEAS can't overcome that.

Edited by BlueBear

I am so tempted to get this in a silicone roll on , to use under the LFM spray I have , or on its own when I'm not around the bf. Despite my issues with none , it seems like there are enough buffers in there to soften any bitchy tendencies , and if I over spray with LFM or Gotcha , it should keep the mood softer . Hmmm

Edited by fluffygirl12

I tried this again, in Because the Night, and because my experience was so clearly about LFN I am posting it here.

Half-Dime-sized thin blob split between wrists. -->

Self effects: definitely perked me up too - dont remember noticing that last time - I was going out and didn't really feel like it, was soooo sleepy, but this perked me right up like an espresso shot. Also, About 1 hour in, I was very aware of the size of my tongue which felt a little too big for my mouth. Par for the th-doc course with me.

Effects on others: I was in this snobby place with excessively handsome and snobby hosts, whom the lfn turned to goo. They had just told the person before me that they didn't have a table for a same size group, and I could SEE in their eyes they were ready to tell me the same, they couldn't WAIT, til the LFN hit them- then it was all "we definitely have a table for you, stay right there" and "no seriously right there, I don't want you to leave my sight" and shit, and bowing and scraping their way before me to lead us to the table. They were embarrassing themselves. It was tragic. And it was so plainly the LFN-- I saw it all over their faces, which melted in a few seconds from cold dismissal to grinning accommodating slobbering. It was comical. tyvey 3 feet away = undeserving toadstool; tyvey 1 foot away = MAGICALLY THERE'S A TABLE!

On way to bathroom i passed by a large seated group which included a dude who looked like Mansfield Park Jonny Lee Miller but squarer jaw. Very cute, and he was laughing and talkative, very fun upbeat vibe. Well when I walked past, there's just ordinary just eye contact, normal, then I pass by and it is as if I have cudgeled him - he literally spins around in his chair to watch me go as if i have smacked him into orbit. People, just believe me, this isn't an everyday occurrence. Again it was so clearly the moment the LFN hit, you could draw a precise line in time-space, it was so obvious. I go back to my table, watched by him in a Cougar-y dazzled way. A few minutes later, to the visible rage of the woman sitting next to him, HE LEAVES HIS TABLE and comes over to say hello. Again, guys, this just doesn't happen where I live - in a bar sure, but not in a restaurant - not even for super famous people. It just isn't done. Not to me anyway. And get this ... He's French!!! Figures LA FEMME NOIRE would slay a French dude.

So the lesson is : WATCH WHERE YOU POINT THIS THING. goddamn

Tyvey , what base and how much did you use ?

ok mixed reviews on this (and perhaps LFN was a poor choice on my part)...3 squirts stratigically placed on body (Musc for Her cover), started off beautifully, felt extra sexy, in control, etc, we each had a glass of Malbec and I assumed my position (as a sub) and 2 hours into the scene it (he ?) became argumetative, then subsided and back as planned/intended, okay after that, a bit of nourishment, then a squirt of Gotcha (I was going for the kill), finished off wine and then some, crazy, mad boinking, then cuddling. Question...did I wear the wrong phero or wear too much (LFN) ?? :blink:

ok mixed reviews on this (and perhaps LFN was a poor choice on my part)...3 squirts stratigically placed on body (Musc for Her cover), started off beautifully, felt extra sexy, in control, etc, we each had a glass of Malbec and I assumed my position (as a sub) and 2 hours into the scene it (he ?) became argumetative, then subsided and back as planned/intended, okay after that, a bit of nourishment, then a squirt of Gotcha (I was going for the kill), finished off wine and then some, crazy, mad boinking, then cuddling. Question...did I wear the wrong phero or wear too much (LFN) ?? :blink:

The fact that he sort of went back normal before you switched to Gotcha makes think that maybe it wasn't the phero...? But maybe try less since it has the none.

Edited by BlueBear

I would take the 'none out of the equation IMO,or at least far less ... have you used other blends with it,with him ?

...but whew,nice evening overall :001_302:

I would take the 'none out of the equation IMO,or at least far less ... have you used other blends with it,with him ?

...but whew,nice evening overall :001_302:

no, but then I'm not even sure of what most pheros DO, can't seem to get the hang of it, it's kinda trial n error

think I shoulda worn the LFN AFTER "my lessons"

in wearing the LFN I was contradicting my "place" and perhaps threatened his "position", no one likes a bottom that's topping from the bottom <_<

Calii...which one is the "none" (Androstadienone OR Androstenone)? and what's it DO ??

Edited by liz

no, but then I'm not even sure of what most pheros DO, can't seem to get the hang of it, it's kinda trial n error

think I shoulda worn the LFN AFTER "my lessons"

in wearing the LFN I was contradicting my "place" and perhaps threatened his "position", no one likes a bottom that's topping from the bottom <_<

Calii...which one is the "none" (Androstadienone OR Androstenone)? and what's it DO ??

Oops did not see this...from The LP phero wiki:

ANDROSTENONE ~ The epitome of aggressive, strong masculinity, produced in greatest quantity by the "leader of the pack". Creates an aura of raw power and intimidation that many females find irresistibly sexy. Can help effect an air of the "brooding bad boy" or the "captain of the football team", helps make the wearer the center of attention, draws popularity, gives off the Alpha-Male vibe.

If worn in too high a dosage, it can cause irritability in others...women, especially at certain times in their cycles, may feel "bitchy", and it can inspire other alpha men to confrontation with the wearer. Best worn with other pheromones as a buffer, and can also be worn by women *in minute amounts* to give off an air of dominance.

May be considered the male equivalent of copulins, signaling a man's willingness to mate.

Other names: Enone

Oops did not see this...from The LP phero wiki:

ANDROSTENONE ~ The epitome of aggressive, strong masculinity, produced in greatest quantity by the "leader of the pack". Creates an aura of raw power and intimidation that many females find irresistibly sexy. Can help effect an air of the "brooding bad boy" or the "captain of the football team", helps make the wearer the center of attention, draws popularity, gives off the Alpha-Male vibe.

If worn in too high a dosage, it can cause irritability in others...women, especially at certain times in their cycles, may feel "bitchy", and it can inspire other alpha men to confrontation with the wearer. Best worn with other pheromones as a buffer, and can also be worn by women *in minute amounts* to give off an air of dominance.

May be considered the male equivalent of copulins, signaling a man's willingness to mate.

Other names: Enone

aaaaaha ! so maybe ONE spray in an amorous setting ??

I'll def give this another try, LUV, LUV, LUV LFM, hoping to enjoy LFN TOO

eta: and THX !!

Edited by liz

That's great that this is working for you! I think that another use I find for this is it gives me energy to do things. Like work.

But since everyone is different I think that if Mara advertised it at 5 AND A HALF HOUR ENERGY PHERO- it could be misleading since everyone's chemistry is different. That's why I think reviews on pheros are so important so so we can see what other bonus effects they have besides the obvious ones advertised. For example empathy potion - one of the bonuses was lack of appetite for me, I noticed that- but I wouldn't wear it every day so I could lose weight- that stuff is very potent and you have to be emotionally ready to handle what comes with it.

I do find myself to be more of a bad ass than usual with this phero though if that's what you mean.

I love it.

Edited by LadyVictoria

Hello, I'm new around here. I just have to post a review on LFN. I'm heavy into astrology and was looking for something that would enhance my personality. When I first read the description of LFN it just screamed Scorpio to me, I just new it was a match made in heaven. I wore it out one evening with the hubby, whom I've been with for about 12 yrs now. LFN made that night fell like we were getting to know each other all over again. I felt so feminine and in command of my sexuality. Funny thing that evening I wore these 5 1/2 inch stilettos that left me unbalanced for a few than I suddenly remembered I was wearing LFN and just like that I was strutting like a runway model, I kid not. I absolutely love LFN.

Hello, I'm new around here. I just have to post a review on LFN. I'm heavy into astrology and was looking for something that would enhance my personality. When I first read the description of LFN it just screamed Scorpio to me, I just new it was a match made in heaven. I wore it out one evening with the hubby, whom I've been with for about 12 yrs now. LFN made that night fell like we were getting to know each other all over again. I felt so feminine and in command of my sexuality. Funny thing that evening I wore these 5 1/2 inch stilettos that left me unbalanced for a few than I suddenly remembered I was wearing LFN and just like that I was strutting like a runway model, I kid not. I absolutely love LFN.

That's great, Rintintin! Welcome!!