OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

As far as hits go, I don't really notice them unless it's really something out of the ordinary, lol. And a lot of the time, I wonder if it's the selfies that I'm getting (even subconsciously) that are making me act differently, which makes him react....?? I don't know. But I wear cops a lot because they make ME feel good. :)

Surprisingly, the only time I got selfies from cops is wearing OCCO gold. It must be the honey scent! But usually honey scents smell dirty on me, and hubby is not a fan... I think I'm getting used to the honey scents though.

Can you develop a tolerance to cops, like you can with pheromones?

Edited by phergineer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly, the only time I got selfies from cops is wearing OCCO gold. It must be the honey scent! But usually honey scents smell dirty on me, and hubby is not a fan... I think I'm getting used to the honey scents though.

Can you develop a tolerance to cops, like you can with pheromones?

Hmmm, I'll let someone else chime in on this. I haven't, but I don't use them every day - maybe 2-3 x a week.

I know what you mean about the honey scents, I put on a couple dabs of Sugared Honeycomb last night, and wow... LOL

Yea you need a longer dry-down time. At least 15 min.

Especially OCCO White. That one is potent cop stench til dry down. It's one of my favorites though!

I have no idea if you develop a tolerance to cops. I usually use a swipe on tummy and split between wrists. That amount still works for me. And I can vouch, it still works on my BF too ;)

IMO I don't think men develop a tolerance to cops. But I do think we can develop a tolerance to the smell a bit. Which is why I'm always careful. As I know others in my vicinity have not.

I love the smell of Occo White after dry down. You may notice the snatchy smell more here because of the honey, maybe.

I think an Occo that covers cop stink well is "Pink". It's a sweet, sugary pink scent. White & Pink are the only Occos that I have gone all the way through. I'm on bottle #2 of both of those.

• 3 weeks later...

So far in my phero journey it seems as though my hubby doesn't really react to cops. Decided to give OCCO white another run today since we are just taking care of mundane household chores. As I was getting ready to do the dishes the hubby came in and asked what the stink was. I gave him my wrist and asked if it was me. ( I've had some reactions to cops like " wet dog and cat pee" so I was preparing for disappointment)

" mmmmm, no it's not you, that smells good, oh wait that's vanilla roma, reminds me of my 78 camero when I was young. OMG, that's definitly not you, you wear that around any car guy and they are going to get a hard on."

Apparently OCCO white is reminiscent of the vanilla Roma tree air freshener for cars, at least to the MR. Score one for finally getting a reaction. The "smell" was actually the dish that had some leftover broccoli bits in it I was getting ready to wash. Thank goodness, I personally love OCCO white.

My BF doesn't always react to cops either. He has nasal polyps and all kinds of allergy flare ups though, so I often wonder if that interferes somehow with his ability to process it.

On the other hand, if that were the case, he wouldn't react to EST either, but he almost always reacts to my wearing EST as if I were wearing cops. Go figure.

Are cops and EST processed by the same organ ?

Edited to add that the ONE copulin product he ALWAYS reacts to is Phero Girl.

Who the heck knows what the deal is...

Edited by Eggers

On the other hand, if that were the case, he wouldn't react to EST either, but he almost always reacts to my wearing EST as if I were wearing cops. Go figure.

THIS kind of forum comment and conversation reminds me of what I loved about LPMP when I first joined in '14. I learned a lot from you and the other forum vets early on and it was fascinating, intriguing and generally awesome ;) You are the one that got me initially hooked on Steamy Daydreams, LOL, and made suggestions on scents that are STILL my go-to LPs today.

I've actually wondered the same thing... my SO does react to cops, but lately he seems to obviously react to my LPs enhanced with EST and that kinda threw me. Good question E... I know PM or Halo can answer it and I'm definitely curious.

Thanks for the reminder of why I love the forums and why I need to come back more often. :hearts0425::angelhug:

Aw, thanks LoveStruck! I don't know about being a forum vet, but I'm glad you're happy with any advice I might have offered. And VERY glad you got some Steamy Daydreams to enjoy yourself! ;)

I hope someone has info about my EST/cops Q above. I'm so curious about why it's so, and fascinated that you've noticed something similar.

BF does react to cops, just not as consistently as he does to EST heavy stuff. He's quite a protective person, so maybe that factors in?

At the mention of OCCO:White, I felt like wearing it, but I knew I'd be spending time with my Dad this aft. Will put some on now. :)

I would also love some feedback on the cops/ est question. I have decided that personally I feel the selfies are very important and reason enough to experiment. The men in my life don't seem to be responsive to cops but at the same time not favorably responsive to EST. They are definitly more into a girl that can handle herself, not nessisarily into the protective/ coddling aspect. There is so much to consider when it comes to dealing with individual personalities.

My BF doesn't always react to cops either. He has nasal polyps and all kinds of allergy flare ups though, so I often wonder if that interferes somehow with his ability to process it.

Edited to add that the ONE copulin product he ALWAYS reacts to is Phero Girl.

Who the heck knows what the deal is...

Eggers, I do not know how copulins are detected. I do not think it is known. However, I did find a paper that showed that est and androstadienone stimulate hypothalamus in normal test subjects, but not in anosmic subjects with nasal polyps:

Thanks Xev. BF isn't anosmic, but he does have nasal polyps. I Think it's pretty interesting that despite that, he still reacts so strongly to EST. Hell, I'm wearing Balm Bomb right now and he's pinched my butt about 3 times in the last hour! Lol!

I wish I knew why he sometimes responds to cops and other times doesn't. Maybe it has nothing to do with detection, maybe he us simply directing that energy elsewhere, like into music?

Eggers, I do not know how copulins are detected. I do not think it is known. However, I did find a paper that showed that est and androstadienone stimulate hypothalamus in normal test subjects, but not in anosmic subjects with nasal polyps:

Do you have a link to that Xev?

• 1 month later...

A week or so ago, I wanted to wear OCCO white, so I reached for my sample; swiped myself with the wand and swooned over the scent. Quite soon I noticed it had more of a sweet scent to it; so I actually checked the label and it was OCCO pink.

OMG - what is wrong that I don't wear OCCO pink more often? I should be slathering myself, daily. I love OCCO white too, but OCCO pink has more sweetness and a sugary warmth to it. OCCO white also has a warmth to it, but maybe not as bright and perky (is that the right word to use?)

Anyhooooo - for anyone wondering about the OCCOs these 2 are so wonderful, and I'm happy they are part of the permanent collection. And that they are available in handy samples so I can take them with me in my 'on the go LP kit'. :D Because you never know when you might need a dab of OCCO.

ETA: stoopid grammar

Edited by Beach Goddess

OMG - what is wrong that I don't wear OCCO pink more often? I should be slathering myself, daily. I love OCCO white too, but OCCO pink has more sweetness and a sugary warmth to it. OCCO white also has a warmth to it, but maybe not as bright and perky (is that the right word to use?)

It's true OCCO Pink has a great sugary sweetness to it which i really love! I used to ne an OCCO Red or OCCO White girl depending on my mood but lately OCCO Pink has climbed on the topp of my list. It's my favorite OCCO. The scent lasts and lasts and i can't detect any cops on application or later! Perfect :)

It's true OCCO Pink has a great sugary sweetness to it which i really love! I used to ne an OCCO Red or OCCO White girl depending on my mood but lately OCCO Pink has climbed on the topp of my list. It's my favorite OCCO. The scent lasts and lasts and i can't detect any cops on application or later! Perfect :)

Isn't it though? I was literally slapping myself for not wearing this like ALL the time - wth? It's so indulgent, gorgeous, yet also fun and flirty. I haven't layered OCCO white with OCCO pink yet, but I'm sure it would be amazing. I don't have a FB, only maybe 1 or 2 samples,so it's moved to the top of my list now. :D

After experiencing various fragrances whose vanilla notes all but vanished or went plastic, I'm happy that OCCO White's triple vanilla-ness actually remains on my skin, albeit more subtly than I would like--and it smells lovely. And OCCO Red is perfect for me since I like Love Potion: Red except for the patchouli, which amps too much on me. I'm becoming very curious about Pink though, based on all the comments...

Edited by Witty Kitty

After experiencing various fragrances whose vanilla notes all but vanished or went plastic, I'm happy that OCCO White's triple vanilla-ness actually remains on my skin, albeit more subtly than I would like--and it smells lovely. And OCCO Red is perfect for me since I like Love Potion: Red except for the patchouli, which amps too much on me. I'm becoming very curious about Pink Amber though, based on all the comments...

You can also get NOCO White, which is the same scent, minus the cops - so you could slather more on!

You should definitely give it a try Witty Kitty! I never thought i'd like it that much but it so happens that it is indeed delicious :)

I've decided to add a sample whenever I make my next order after the New Year :)

You can also get NOCO White, which is the same scent, minus the cops - so you could slather more on!

I'm going to order NOCO White for sure, and also NOCO Red! :Emoticons10311:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

I have my trials of OCCO Pink and OCCO Blue now. Pink is very pretty but maybe a bit too sweet, so I'll probably temper it with a bit of OCCO White. Sadly, the tobacco in OCCO Blue is dominant on me. I can't wear it as it is but maybe I can tone it down with some OCCO White too. Hm.

I'd just use some Pure Sugar to add to it. You might want to try them a couple of times before you decide. I love Occo Blue but I know it's loud and really needs a long dry down a 15- 20 min, 20 if it's too much for you, before dressing.

Yea. Occo Blue is probably not as popular as White or Pink. It may also be a little harder to find layering partners than those 2. Its really good paired with "Sneaky Clean" too. It is a different type of scent. You need to like clean and florals smells though.

What are your preferences as far as scents?

Edited by StacyK

I like and regularly wear foodie, floral, and clean scents, so I'm pretty open.

Re: other OCCOs, I've made a small vial of OCCO White + OCCO Red (50/50) and I enjoy wearing that combo quite a lot.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 4 months later...

That makes me sad, I've finally built a relationship with ambrosia but don't want to slather cops.

What works best for layering with ambrosia? It's not quite strong enough on my skin to last on its own unless I slather, is there another LP that has a similar scent?

Edited by Cycle Kitten

• 8 months later...

OCCO Pink is like crack. This stuff smells sooooooo gooood. :Emoticons04235:

OCCO Red = :nope02716: To me its smells like I'm on the crimson wave.

That makes me sad, I've finally built a relationship with ambrosia but don't want to slather cops.

What works best for layering with ambrosia? It's not quite strong enough on my skin to last on its own unless I slather, is there another LP that has a similar scent?

Super late reply, but my favorite pairing is OCCO Ambrosia with Deluscious

I wouldn't say that Scented Cougar and Honeyed LP are similar to Ambrosia, but they pair well with it.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I do love the honeyed Lp, but with gotcha so that's cops on top of cops

The cops aren't really heavy in Gotcha though. It's not like putting cops on top of Bang or Sexology or a phero that's more geared to a sexual response like those. I've never had a problem layering these two. In fact, they're pretty sweet together. Literally and figuratively! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I do love the honeyed Lp, but with gotcha so that's cops on top of cops

Not really. It's such a tiny amount of cops in Gotcha. I have, but I'll tell you, this was special circumstances, & haven't had occasion in awhile... But I've worn Gotcha with cops and GREAT!! Ive also paired it with just a little bit of BAM and wow. But, that's not for going out.

• 3 months later...

Question about the OCCOs...any and all of them. I wore OCCO White yesterday for the first time under LFM in Sensual Harmony. It smelled divine and I never detected ANY cops smell at all.

THEN this morning, when I was rolling over in bed, I got what seemed like a waft of poop smell!! I seriously started looking to see if the dogs had an accident. I laid back down and it happened again when I rolled over. I tried to waft the smell up from the covers to see if it was residual cops from my torso, and even smelled my wrists where I had smooshed it the night before, but couldn't detect it on my skin. Nor did I get it from wafting the covers...lol. It was strange.

Has anyone had the OCCOs scent disappear and leave a nasty smell afterward, potentially from the cops? I have worn LFM with SH to bed multiple times and never had that happen. In fact, I've NEVER had that happen with anything....and it was rather yuck.

:/

Could it have been the cops lingering? Because I can NOT figure out WHERE that smell came from.