Need Advice For Situational Use

I've been seeing Beau intermittently for a few weeks. We knew each other years ago and reunited over the holidays. This past week we decided to take it up a notch and schedule more things together ... like meeting the kids. Here's my dilemma. Beau's always known me with a Perfect Match phero signature (so far about half a dozen in-person interactions). I've read where there were a couple of people who said they'd had good responses from kids when they happen to be wearing it around kids.

My concern ... Beau's kids are teen-aged boys. Does this impact which phero I should use? I want us all to feel comfortable when we meet and am not sure if this one(PM) would be ok or if I should try another?

Any input from experience or suggestions are VERY welcomed!

In my experience, PM works well around anyone. I used to wear it to work and people of both sexes and all ages responded very well to it. PM gives off such a comforting, trusting and mood elevating vibe... I think if you want to wear it, go for it!

I think PM should be just fine. I've never had a problem with it in mixed company. It's sociable, not sexy, and I never feel uncomfortable wearing whether it's out to brunch or for an evening in or what have you.

Edited by donsie

I have two kids and PM is fine. It's a happy cuddly and or friendly phero all around. I've worn it in many family friendly situations.

ETA

I would avoid lots of cops around teen boys.

Thanks for the advice!

Stacy K, I was thinking no cops in this situation. Maybe it's just me, but knowingly wearing cops around a boy in puberty seems a little cruel. Poor fella is still figuring out how to handle the hormones nature gave him.

Thanks again to everyone for the feedback! I'm feeling a lot more confident that I can continue with the same PM signature.