Popularity Potion

At least por moi - Sugared Honeycomb is super easy to layer with other scents. Want to sweeten it up or sex it up? Sugared Honeycomb is great. Which makes it a perfect option for a phero boost. Regular scent combined with a phero boosted SH? Mmmmnnn.

I've got a couple of boosted pure sugars for the same reason.

Both are pretty neutral so can bump and change wide variety of scents.

I think it's easiest to boost either the neutrals OR the one's you already know you LOVE on you.

Thank goodness for the two sample plan for being active on the forum - I don't get the monthly samplers - so I watch my scent twins - Dolly, Curiouschic, and Coffeemama for their reviews. I think I lean JoAnna and Luna's scent preferences as well. It makes it easier to stalk samples: :-)

Uh dear Shelly B....

I am trying not to order before the new releases....you definitely are not helping a sista out...hehehe...LOL

Dangit...okay, so I gotta get Sugar honeycombs, Sugared pure boosted with PP

girl thank you, I didn't realize it was still available a an add in...soooooo cool, is SS4W still available like that?

djac

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh dear Shelly B....

I am trying not to order before the new releases....you definitely are not helping a sista out...hehehe...LOL

Dangit...okay, so I gotta get Sugar honeycombs, Sugared pure boosted with PP

girl thank you, I didn't realize it was still available a an add in...soooooo cool, is SS4W still available like that?

djac

Well - I can't swear to it - but I do see it in the drop down in the Store still. :-) And the old Cougar was available as a boost after it had sold out in the bottles. Actually - if it is still available - and you don't get your order returned - can you tell us?

Umm - on second thought - don't. I just did a huge order of the new Pheros plus a second order of some boosteds - I think I have to wait again until after the AM/Phero X show up. Seriously - my rack is now better than 30 bottles of Phero's or Phero boosted scents. :) Thinking Mr. Shelly is no longer buying the whole "I had to have have it because ...." rant anymore. He was complaining to the sibs at the last family thing that I've turned "Perfumista" on him. I pointed out I've not gone shoe shopping or jewelry supplies on a major frenzy since I found this place. I know where I'd rather spend my discretionary income and it's here.

I'd buy a second rack - but I'll do that later - like in a month - ok maybe two. In the meantime - if I switch the bottles around - and hide my dupes somewhere - who needs to know that I have that many more goodies. Actually - that's one plus to an LP addiction versus a DSW addiction. At least the bottles are small and easier to sneak in the house.

I think that's rationalization. I'm sure that's somewhere in the addiction thing. Sorry to mess with your head DJac. :-) You could always stick your virtual fingers in your virtual ears and go "LA LA LA - I can't hear you. " I do it with my kids in person - I see no reason you can't do this virtually. <g>

I'd buy a second rack - but I'll do that later - like in a month - ok maybe two. In the meantime - if I switch the bottles around - and hide my dupes somewhere - who needs to know that I have that many more goodies. Actually - that's one plus to an LP addiction versus a DSW addiction. At least the bottles are small and easier to sneak in the house.

Yeah, I have a drawer that has a box with all of my dupes in it.....my man told me we are gonna have to rent an off-site storage facility JUST for my perfumes....

Yeah, I have a drawer that has a box with all of my dupes in it.....my man told me we are gonna have to rent an off-site storage facility JUST for my perfumes....

Welcome back from your weekend Dolly! Will watch for your update on Tranquility potion and car rides. :-)

Welcome back from your weekend Dolly! Will watch for your update on Tranquility potion and car rides. :-)

Oh, I am still here visiting.....we won't be going back home until next weekend....

Tranquility potion is fabulous.....will update soon.....

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my goodies. I liked the effects of the wildflower( I only use it when I go to our local comedy show). So, I boosted belladonna w/ half pop.& cougar. Haven't tried it out yet. I think I'm saving it for the regular folks. I saw pop. was going extinct so I ordered unscented. I do know when I wear pop. that the comediens(? can't spell) want to be around me& treat me like the star. Quite funny!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

editing a weensy bit for clarity - still on the tiny keyboard though

So - not 2 aggravate the fab M & D - but (not having something to replace) PP is a hole in the phero user wardrobe.

(why? Because PP is...)

Non-sexual?! Check. Blindingly FAB? Check.

Took only PP to a conference for grins.

Winks from execs? Check!

(an aura of:) Cuteness/hotness? Check!

The cutest/funniest booty call I have had in the longest time? Check. And no I did not pick up the quite literal booty calls - either of them - nor the booty txts. I laughed a lot about the messages he left with him the next day though and think he's incredibly fun. So odd to have such a "John Hughes movie" at middle age encounter at this point in my life.

Where or where is actor's magic?!

Edited by Shelly B

So - not 2 aggravate the fab M & D - but PP is a hole in the phero user wardrobe.

Non-sexual?! Check. Blindingly FAB? Check.

Took only PP to a conference for grins. Winks from execs? Check! Cuteness/hotness? Check! The cutesy/funniest booty call I didn't return but wish I had?! Check!

Where or where is actor's magic?!

Ok I am so confused and not understanding english tonight, lol. What are you saying hun? Was it a hit? or a miss?

Ok I am so confused and not understanding english tonight, lol. What are you saying hun? Was it a hit? or a miss?

I think she was saying big hit,lol.

I am sure that I have become Phil Stone's worst nightmare. I have items ordered 6 months ago that he has not had time to formulate for me yet, and I bug him and his darling labbie tech multiple times per week...

arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet?

:2182:

I DO actually have in hand the MALE version, only. But I didn't want to release it without the female version, and it won't do us girls any good, and our clients are 80% female...so....

arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet? arewethereyet?

Trust me, I'm as impatient as you are.

And I am typing on a teeny tiny little keyboard so it's hard to get out complete sentences. :-)

yes - it's a major hit. I didn't take anything overtly sexy - normal stuff for clothes - and only PP for the phero. Just wanted a happy sparkly vibe. I still got hit on like crazy. :-). Which is of course - fine - duh - I am not dead and it's good for the old girl's ego - but since it was a business thing - I didn't want to wear any cops.

I know - I know - I even left Cougar at home. Who would have thought? But I was curious about what PP on it's own or amped with a little woozy (dinner) would do. It was just a fun, happy vibe.

Actually - glad I left the Cougar at home - self effects of feeling smokin' sexy with that - and given how attracted I was to someone - that could have been VERY bad.

So yes - loved PP all over again - and was hoping that M&D would give an update on when the AM would be ready to replace. I am good on PP right now - have most of a plain bottle and 2 boosted scents - so I am not in a panic.:-)

And since I have ordered like a manic fool with the sale - I am on LP restriction at the moment anyway.

I am sure that I have become Phil Stone's worst nightmare. I have items ordered 6 months ago that he has not had time to formulate for me yet, and I bug him and his darling labbie tech multiple times per week...

:lol:

I DO actually have in hand the MALE version, only. But I didn't want to release it without the female version, and it won't do us girls any good, and our clients are 80% female...so....

Trust me, I'm as impatient as you are.

Too funny...but uh, yeah, I am singing this chant with ya..."are we there yet?"

ShellyB YES, That PP is some gooood stuff... I have 2 full bottle and a piece of a bottle left... I sooo hope I don't run out before AM arrives... I keep going to the link you posted just to look at the site cause it looks like it is gonna be some fabulous, fabulous I say stuff.

Speaking of which...whats the score with the stuff thats suppose to replace SS4W... I think it was gonna be called Pheromone X...is this still a go somewhere in the future?

be blessed -djac

That's another on my 6 month old list. He's just soooo busy. And I'm really glad that he is so busy - in this corp environment, it shows how good he truly is, to have so many people clamoring for his talents. And I adore the guy, he's blazingly smart and really funny, truly good hearted and honest - his wife is awesome, his tech is awesome. They need more employees (just like we do) but sometimes it's not easy to find people in your locale with specific expertise, and they're kinda out in the middle of nowhere too, so it makes it even harder. So I be patient. kinda.

editing a weensy bit for clarity - still on the tiny keyboard though

So - not 2 aggravate the fab M & D - but (not having something to replace) PP is a hole in the phero user wardrobe.

OH NOW I get it :) I see the frustration is in that PP is GGG. Lol, I thought it was in the product itself lol.

So sorry, I run away now, as I crazy CC last night ;)

OH NOW I get it :) I see the frustration is in that PP is GGG. Lol, I thought it was in the product itself lol.

So sorry, I run away now, as I crazy CC last night ;)

Crazy CC or not - still loved. And I did lack a certain clarity. Shrugs. Stuff happens. :-)

I really missed out onPP,now reading these stories,kicking myself,can't wait to try actors magic or the one that suppose to replace ss4w,

missed out on that one,but I did get MRF atleast.

I really missed out onPP,now reading these stories,kicking myself,can't wait to try actors magic or the one that suppose to replace ss4w,

missed out on that one,but I did get MRF atleast.

Tee darlin' - several really long swipes of MRF are also fAb!!!

But yes - it was great to have a phero that wasn't overtly sexual but more about being "it" for someone. Magic. And I am sure when X or AM finally arrive it will be worth the wait AND as good.

Tee darlin' - several really long swipes of MRF are also fAb!!!

But yes - it was great to have a phero that wasn't overtly sexual but more about being "it" for someone. Magic. And I am sure when X or AM finally arrive it will be worth the wait AND as good.

Shelly

I totally agree with you ,seeing I need to save money kinda went a little crazy since the sale .Really I still got stuff I haven't had a chance to try on myself yet.

Me be patient for awhile.Good to see you around more .I have missed you and your wonderful posts

hugs

Shelly

I totally agree with you ,seeing I need to save money kinda went a little crazy since the sale .Really I still got stuff I haven't had a chance to try on myself yet.

Me be patient for awhile.Good to see you around more .I have missed you and your wonderful posts

hugs

Tee-

Sorry 2 have been gone a lot. :-) between travel and a lot of painful personal circumstances - I have both not been myself or in the mood to test drive pheros.

I have lurked and missed ya'll. It's just been a really difficult few months.

Glad 2 feel more like myself and be back here - in the land of funny and fabulous women.

That's another on my 6 month old list. He's just soooo busy. And I'm really glad that he is so busy - in this corp environment, it shows how good he truly is, to have so many people clamoring for his talents. And I adore the guy, he's blazingly smart and really funny, truly good hearted and honest - his wife is awesome, his tech is awesome. They need more employees (just like we do) but sometimes it's not easy to find people in your locale with specific expertise, and they're kinda out in the middle of nowhere too, so it makes it even harder. So I be patient. kinda.

I volunteer to relocate & work for LPs/Pheros!!!

• 5 months later...

Well I'm glad we have 'Charisma' for men, cuz the TT does so well with PP on. I love his self effects & when he's wearing it, I can actually wear what I want w/out aggravating him, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried this twice, in the form of PG Wildflower (but posting here because I'm commenting on just the phero). The first time, it seemed to make some normally high-strung people relax around me, but did not seem to have any particular pied-piper or worship effect.

The second time, I got a headache and felt a little grouchy (I'm guessing I put on too much).

The really weird thing is -- both times, I felt strangely self-conscious, like not knowing what to do with my hands, feeling like people (including strangers passing by) were staring at me, but not in a way that made me feel popular, it made me feel paranoid, LOL. And when talking with people, I caught myself looking DOWN to avoid meeting their eyes, which I NEVER EVER DO.

I'm thinking I just haven't found the magic amount to use...

I've tried this twice, in the form of PG Wildflower (but posting here because I'm commenting on just the phero). The first time, it seemed to make some normally high-strung people relax around me, but did not seem to have any particular pied-piper or worship effect.

The second time, I got a headache and felt a little grouchy (I'm guessing I put on too much).

The really weird thing is -- both times, I felt strangely self-conscious, like not knowing what to do with my hands, feeling like people (including strangers passing by) were staring at me, but not in a way that made me feel popular, it made me feel paranoid, LOL. And when talking with people, I caught myself looking DOWN to avoid meeting their eyes, which I NEVER EVER DO.

I'm thinking I just haven't found the magic amount to use...

Maybe this blend's just not for you sweety. I get more of a 'popularity' effect from H&S personally, but the TT wears this phero blend magnificently. Maybe it's because he's so tall???

This blend was and still is one of my favorite, if not my big favorite. I have had crazy results with this mix. VIP treatments and such! ;-)

Now that it's out of stock, I use it for special occasion. When I wear it, I can wear a ton of it, but I keep it for some special nights!

• 5 months later...

Did I not review this? I'd swear I had. PP is pretty much just what it says on the tin. Not giddy happy, but amiable, relaxed and ready to be social. Others react very positively. Highly recommend. Get it!

I have tried it. In fact I still have a small amount left from years ago. This is my #1 favorite and I'm so glad it's coming back. PP opened a lot of doors for me in my work environment and socially. It's an all around awesome mix.

Initially, I wasn't sure about it, but after much experimenting & finding sweet spot & trying it in spray form. Yes, this blend is definitely a pheromone staple. Originally it was described as being a unisex blend, but while snooping around I've noticed it's now a woman's blend? If there any guys reading this, PP works better for my husband than Charisma :D

Initially, I wasn't sure about it, but after much experimenting & finding sweet spot & trying it in spray form. Yes, this blend is definitely a pheromone staple. Originally it was described as being a unisex blend, but while snooping around I've noticed it's now a woman's blend? If there any guys reading this, PP works better for my husband than Charisma ;)

Men can totally wear this too, but it has EST in it, and it just always FELT like a more feminine mix to me. Charisma was meant to replace it for men, and the replacement for women never materialized, but we got Popularity back, so...

hm maybe I should give PP a few more tries... mixed results for me... Beccah, in your experimenting, did you find that you were generally using too much or too little...?

Too much for sure. As Mara wisely advises us, less is more. If you have a blend that you're meh about ..always try halfing you're intial dosage.

@Mara, well I noticed H&S works great for TT as well (when he's wearing it,lol). Maybe est. makes intensely alpha males more approachable?

Thanks Beccah- will try less with my teeny dreamy-smelling wildflower sample...

If it's an oil based sample, & you have perfumers alcohol (probably not, most people aren't as obsessed as I am), you could make a mini spray. I love the diffusion aspect of alcohol combined with the strength of PP in Wildflower. I actually had good results with that one, it was the full strength unscented PP I was OD'ing people on. I do have some I already diluted that I could send you a minspray of, if you're interested sweety. My email's on my profile.