OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

Hi, StacyK: Nope, not yet, but I'm thinking it would be great to do so, as that would enable me to add the B-nol or A-nol element to stuff without adding/upping EST. Sometimes I have to watch out for too much EST as it can tip me towards moody blues/tears.

What do you like to use them with?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have BAM in the Vanilla/honey (I love BAM in this scent, so congruent), & Buttercream Peach.

LAM in Brown Sugar, Buttercream Peach & Purple Puff and Sandalwood & Resins.

The pheros are pretty layerable. The basic "Regular" scents are all layerable in their own way. I think the most layerable are the Orig. Vanilla and Sandalwood Resins.

Definitely get a few samples so you can try a couple of scents in each phero.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks, StacyK.....Definitely on my list. I love the layering aspect and Vanilla - YUM! Sample time for sure for the LAM/BAMS. Sooo glad I got samples of OCCO White/Blue/Pink as it makes it so much easier, until I have more experience not to have to deal with unscented Cops re: how much to apply. :wink2:

I find I like the OCCO White above all others and can layer it with almost everything but will occasionally layer OCCO pink with my LP Black. Great combo.

Before layering LP Black would you allow a drydown period with OCCO pink? Just wondering because the OCCOs are already scented...

ComingupRoses: I would let it dry first. Whenever I use an OCCO (Scented Copulins) I usually do a lollipop (around the naval and up btwn clvg), maybe a little in the small of my back, etc. Then when dry, I apply a scented pheroblend oil/spray, or if I'm using an Unphero, I apply, let it dry and then cover more liberally with LP fragrance.

The OCCOS are scented, but you'll find with a little experimentation they are really compatible with fragrances and smell good on their own. Just a matter of finding what you like together and what is congruent with a fragrance. They really make wearing Cops so much easier.

Irish Eyes: OCCO Pink sounds yummy under LP Black. I think I will try it soon.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

I wasn't real fond f what the pink did on my skin by itself and read here about layering it with LP Black and it turned out fabulous. Gotta love all the info and suggestions on the forum. Worth its weight in gold!!! Occo White is still my Fave.

ComingupRoses: I would let it dry first. Whenever I use an OCCO (Scented Copulins) I usually do a lollipop (around the naval and up btwn clvg), maybe a little in the small of my back, etc. Then when dry, I apply a scented pheroblend oil/spray, or if I'm using an Unphero, I apply, let it dry and then cover more liberally with LP fragrance.

The OCCOS are scented, but you'll find with a little experimentation they are really compatible with fragrances and smell good on their own. Just a matter of finding what you like together and what is congruent with a fragrance. They really make wearing Cops so much easier.

Irish Eyes: OCCO Pink sounds yummy under LP Black. I think I will try it soon.

:love: Thank you love!!! Placed an order for Occo Pink yesterday, can't wait to follow your instructions. I think we share a love of LP Pink...I have that and LP O.

I wasn't real fond f what the pink did on my skin by itself and read here about layering it with LP Black and it turned out fabulous. Gotta love all the info and suggestions on the forum. Worth its weight in gold!!! Occo White is still my Fave.

Ahhh, ok :)

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/POCCO/

"Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women Overt Cops for Your Covert Cops! Think of these as "flavored" EoW Copulins. Concentrated but ready-to-wear. No layering needed! Original perfume oils by Love Potion® Perfumes, and Essence of Woman™ 100% Pure Copulins provided by Stone Independent Research."

AD-OCCO.jpg

Available in a variety of scents!

* White Shield = A yummy Triple Vanilla scent!
* Pink Shield = Pinky Cotton Candy sugars with a drop of Lemon and a tinge of Tunisian Amber added for depth.
* Blue Shield = Oak Moss, Pipe Tobacco, Powdered, White, Maple and "Blue" Sugars. Powdery smooth and vaguely androgynous, fans of our Cuddle Bunny perfume will love this one too!
* Black Shield = Indian Black Amber and Black Musks, combined with Tunisian Amber and Indian Patchouli, and softened with White and Brown Sugars.
* Gold Shield = The perfect EoW cover - thick and rich sexxxxxayyy Honey & Honeycomb, softened with a trio of sugars.
* Red Shield = Rich yummy Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Tunisian Amber and a tiny drop of Apricot for brightness. Fans of our Love Potion®: RED will love this one too!

I’ve been huffing on a newly acquired bottle of Occo Blue bottle since Saturday last. A special shout out to JD on a great trade, thank you again love, xoxo. In trying to discern what's what, I was able to make out Pipe Tobacco and Sugars by way of notes. I don't know what Oak Moss smells like so that one eludes. I did smear a little on the back of one hand the other day to see how it would wear. It was indeed powdery and I liked how it dried down, pleasant and light on me. It'll be superb for layering. Can't wait to pair OCCO Blue with the highly anticipated LP Blue from the June releases:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/LPBlue/

I have OCCO Pink as well! That flavor has a baby powder smell on me once dry. That is my #1 OCCO :heart: so far. But then, I've only tried the pink and blue. Four more flavors to acquire :wink2:(ting!)

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Coming Up Roses: I knew you would love OCCO: Pink! I can't wait to try OCCO Blue with the new LP Blue....Didn't you mention having OCCO Ambrosia? I use that one a lot. JD sent me a sample of OCCO Black in my pkg. which is indeed yummy with LPPink. Somewhere I read on the forum that there is a sampler pack for OCCOS available. I got the ones I have individually so far, but still need to try Occo Red and Gold.

OBW :rolleyes: yes for sure, I do have OCCO Ambrosia! I was remiss in not mentioning it. Being it was an LE, it's no longer available. As it was archived, it didn't come up when I typed a search for "OCCO" in the perfumerie :)http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/OCCO-Ambrosia/

Good to know OCCO Black goes well with our beloved LP Pink. Glad you've been enjoying that combo :love: . If you find out more about the OCCO sampler, let me know! I've not seen anything on the forum relating to that. I did read in a thread recently that LP Black goes well with something...wonder if it was OCCO Pink, lol. That would be great if so! Easy to remember those four combos...altho, why am I not remembering it now :P

After much trial and error, I finally found my sweet spot in terms of OCCO: Ambrosia. I'm permanently in love with the scent, so I use it pretty sparingly in terms of the various scents that I cycle through.

But the last few times I've worn it, when repeating the exact same amounts, I've had people offering to hold bags for me, opening car doors, helping me out of things, chatting me up excessively, etc. It's been so nice! I know not to go overboard with OCCO's because I remember Dolly's safety post about it, but it's been a fun confidence boost the few times I've worn it in safe settings with those I'm close to.

Vexed Glory: Glad to hear you are enjoying coco ambrosia! I use it under Cougar and MRF. I LOVE the Occo line and how they smell.

CuR: Have u tried your Occo Blue on its own? Not bad! I tried it under the much anticipated LP Blue. Not sure about that one yet. It's pretty strong smelling. I like pairing Occo Blue with Cuddle Bunny.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

• 4 weeks later...

OCCO Black: Seductive. Mysterious. Great for a night on the town. I can smell the Ambers and Musk. But I can't seem to complement scents. I've read that LP Red and OCCO Black work well but they clash to me.

OCCO RED: Sexy but also delicious. This is an everyday wear for me (If I could). Perfect for dates. I'm a foodie and sugar/yummy scents do things to me. I have worn this on several occasions (A friend gifted it to me and I'm obsessed). Everytime I get hits but nothing too big.

OCCO BLUE: Tried a friend's bottle. It seems more feminine. I thought it would be more unisex/gender neutral so I was shocked. I was hoping to smell the Tobacco smoke but I had no luck..

OCCO Black: Seductive. Mysterious. Great for a night on the town. I can smell the Ambers and Musk. But I can't seem to complement scents. I've read that LP Red and OCCO Black work well but they clash to me.

OCCO RED: Sexy but also delicious. This is an everyday wear for me (If I could). Perfect for dates. I'm a foodie and sugar/yummy scents do things to me. I have worn this on several occasions (A friend gifted it to me and I'm obsessed). Everytime I get hits but nothing too big.

OCCO BLUE: Tried a friend's bottle. It seems more feminine. I thought it would be more unisex/gender neutral so I was shocked. I was hoping to smell the Tobacco smoke but I had no luck..

Hi Fatale - how would you describe your 'selfies' & how you feel with each of these?

I'm curious like Rose as far as any 'hits' - types, even if small ones.

I haven't tried OCCO yet- it's moving it's way to top of list. I can only get 1 for now (or awhile maybe even). How much do you use?

So far I'm leaning towards Pink (bc like all the pinks I've tried to date), but White sounds amazing too with vanilla goodness--- so torn!

Edited by Beach Goddess

As BeachGoddess has asked, I am curious about the specifics of the hits you are getting. Could it be that you are just in the wrong environment when wearing them? Couplings are generally recommended for more intimate situations. You might need to be using a more social sexual attraction blend when out and about. Just my thoughts. Also regarding OCCO Black, it is a heavy resinous scent. A full bodied perfume in its own right, many people simply use it with LP Black. Just something to consider. But the reactions you are getting in terms of hits might be going off kilter because of the way copulins effect people and depending on who you are with and where, their reaction might just make them uncomfortable. Please chime in on this anyone! Fatale, you might want to check out Dolly' s journal regarding the use of cops.

OCCO Black:There's no arousal or lightheaded-ness to it for me but I feel empowered/confident. In the times I've used it, it's been dinner or movie dates. The guys usually compliment, pay for the tab (without fuss) or behave well. I haven't had someone try and to get frisky while wearing OCCO Black but that might be due to environmental surrounding. Or maybe it's because I roll it 1 time on my torso (I don't wanna overdo OCCO Black).

OCCO RED: It makes me feel giddy and I laugh a lot. I mostly use this to uplift my moods instead of attracting a guy. It's more social for me than sexual. Maybe I'm wearing it wrong? The hits are mostly flirtations but nothing as strong as OCCO Black. I do use this during the day through. I usually roll 2 times from belly button to the cleavage line.

OCCO BLUE: I can smell the cops when wet but it disappears in seven mins (give or take depending on how much was put on). I don't really feel the selfies but I think it's because I'm extremely bias about this one. I haven't worn this one out-out yet to see if I could get hits. Though I have an ex who has a strong sense of smell who picked up on it faintly after I showered it off. He said it smelt nice and he could detect the tobacco smell but I couldn't.

@ Beach Goddess

And I recently got a sample of OCCO Pink. I was curious myself. I haven't tried it but I'm putting a bit on now to try and example the scent.

The lemon smell is strong when wet but you can smell a hint of cotton candy under it. As it becomes drier the scents mingle together better. If I could describe this scent, I would say it's flirty, fun and youthful.

I asked my roommates for their thoughts, having them sniff for a few minutes.

Roommate 1 (has a sensitive nose) described it as sugary, sweet but also 'old lady-like'. They compared it to a powdery 'skin so soft' product with less alcohol.

Roommate 2 described it as vanilla and playful. He also recall smelling it before in PINK (the Victoria secret store).

Edited by Fatale

@ Beach Goddess

And I recently got a sample of OCCO Pink. I was curious myself. I haven't tried it but I'm putting a bit on now to try and example the scent.

The lemon smell is strong when wet but you can smell a hint of cotton candy under it. As it becomes drier the scents mingle together better. If I could describe this scent, I would say it's flirty, fun and youthful.

I asked my roommates for their thoughts, having them sniff for a few minutes.

Roommate 1 (has a sensitive nose) described it as sugary, sweet but also 'old lady-like'. They compared it to a powdery 'skin so soft' product with less alcohol.

Roommate 2 described it as vanilla and playful. He also recall smelling it before in PINK (the Victoria secret store).

Ok this may seal it for me (not the powdery smell bc I don't like that on myself) but the vanilla and playful - both I like. Does it smell a bit like LP Pink or another LP fragrance? Is there a sugary feel to it after it a few hours? I've found so far it takes at least an hour for an LP scent to 'settle in' fully on myself - if I sniff test too soon it's very different from the final, more longer lasting result.

I think OCCO may have to be on my 3rd order - as I MUST have - but MUST check out either DHEAS, Topper (that thread is helping me decide) or Lumina for extra boosters. :D

Update- just ordered OCCO Ambrosia and OCCO Pink in samples. Heee! Will post when can test drive and give review.

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 2 weeks later...

I tried out my sample of OCCO Blue last night, it's mossy and powdery with just a hint of sugar. These scents have been consistent for me each time I wear, and no tobacco which I was hoping to smell. On me this one is definitely androgynous. Am stalking OCCO Pink next.

Fatale, have you tried my personal fave, OCCO Gold? And for more hits maybe pair the OCCOs with another phero blend?

Hey Rose - how does OCCO gold wear on you? Is it like LP Gold? I've been flirting with LP Gold a bit - still unsure about it, something funky is amping on me but not sure what. But since I layer (can't help it) - haven't had true test. Just curious.

Have samples of OCCO Pink and OCCO Ambrosia on the way. :)

Well.. I have not smelled LP Gold, but it has vanilla, amber, patchoulli , and honey blended with citrusy things like grapefruit, orange and lemongrass whereas OCCO Gold is all about the honeys, honeycomb, and triple sugar. So, it is basically a "honeybomb" which is why I *love* it. That is also why some people will NOT like it. Some people just can't do heavy honey perfumes. I think that you are really going to like OCCO Ambrosia because of the fruity aspects. I can not attest to the properties of OCCO Pink. I have never smelled that one and it might be just a tad too candy like on me, which just doesn't work on my skin. So.. if you love the honey, then you would love OCCO Gold, and on my skin, everything seems to layer well with honey. If you are a fan of Vanilla, you will love the OCCO White. Vanilla scents are iffy on me though since there are so many types. I hope that helps?

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

IMO, They don't really compare. LP Gold has the LP base all that line has, with Cocoa Butter & a bit of citrus and honey.

OCCo gold is all honeys and cops.

Just rec'd my OCCO samples - Pink and Ambrosia!! I haven't layered anything - my head wanted Ambrosia but the Pink side of me won (always does) so I grabbed for the pink. Super delicious smell - vanilla, cake, a tinge of frosting, sugary but not too sugary and it has body to it, scent swirls a bit - I may be falling in love with myself. :love-you: Haha.

I didn't get to 'test' on others (haha) but huffing myself like mad - definitely do not smell cops at all. Just this beautiful pink sugar - total YUM.

Will review again when I can 'test' more and also for the OCCO Ambrosia which I'm drooling over thinking about it. But don't want to layer today. Going simple.Going OCCO. ;)

Hey y'all - know you shouldn't spray cops in hair - but is there exception with OCCOs because you can't smell the cops? Just wondering if could get some diffusion by spraying OCCO. :Emoticons0424:

Haven't tested other flavors yet - still huffing on the yummy pink as noted in above post. Pink sugar heaven! I swear it's almost as yummy as LP Pink - is it same scent but just with cops? So similar, maybe slightly different - can't tell as I'm lightheaded from huffing. :)

I am guessing this would be a bad idea Beach Goddess. As for me, I would not, would be so bad uf they went nasty but others may feel differently. Opinions anyone?

I am FAR from being an expert on this but I would agree with RoseB... our noses get used to the smell & it doesn't seem as pronounced. Others may be not so easily pleased.

BG I would def listen to Halo... she knows her stuff with this. Put a dot of OCCO on a piece of clothing, smell it, let it rest, then go back and smell it again. To me, the cover fragrance can dissipate, leaving the cop smell pretty noticable. I found this out by accident while dabbing on OCCO blue and a drop of oil fell on my shirt - which I chose to change (glad I did!)

Edited by LoveStruck55

I know y'all are ALL right - was just kinda hoping maybe, just maybe it would be ok. Haven't test drove Ambrosia yet. I want to but afraid to fall in love prior to the sale as I have a very strong gut feeling I am going to be "head over heels, slap me, spin me around, and watch my eyes go googly" for it. :Emoticons04263: Will post review when able to test.

To update OCCO Pink review (given above) - yes yummy great pink sugary candy cake with good foodie body to it (as noted above). And still not being too sugary - not sure how Mara does this all so wonderfully!! What also impressed me is the staying power - could smell yummy scent on skin even the next day. And I live in a warm climate.

I haven't been able to 'test on others' yet - but as far as selfies - feel sexier & more confidant when wearing. Not as much selfies as with Cougar (which has awesome pheros) bc OCCO doesn't have pheros (so that makes sense) -but still felt selfies.

Even if it's all in my mind - what matters is if it 'works'. It's like if you go out to a party in a really nice dress, but you're wearing sexy lingerie underneath - no one else knows about it - but you do, so you FEEL sexier, ACT sexier, TALK sexier, etc. Even if it's subtle - it's still there. (I still want to spray it all over like regular scents, but I won't...... promise...really...).

Will always have OCCOs :kiss43: - going on my PERM list (along with my BC LAM that everyone knows I'm in love with. I'm afraid to post on it anymore or I might get slammed- eep).

Yeah do not spray OCCOs near or on hair. Smell is very hard to wash out and you will be perceived as dirty.

Yes, this is a big NO-NO! Cops in the hair take a couple of washes with Prell (aka Paint Stripper) to get it out. The perfume dissipates and leaves the cops. Cops need to meld with your body in order to get the correct effect. You can get a NOCO if you want to scent your hair.

• 3 months later...

Been quiet on this thread...are people busy layering with the sugared layerables and not using these as much ? I seem to have amassed a stash of cop-enhanced scents already but am curious about these and am wondering how much you guys are currently using the OCCO's.

I regularly use OCCO Black and OCCO White.....OCCO White is so perfect for layering....

I have Red and White so far. I'm expecting a sample of OCCO Gold with my next order.

I love both so far! The red one i use it together with LP Red and the white one with BBM. Love these two combos!

Lately i mix and match though, LP Red + White and BBM + Red just to tone down the intensity of the perfumes. At least this is how it works on me :)

I think the idea behind OCCOs is brilliant!!!

I have White and Pink. I wear White a lot, but I think the Pink had travel shock when I first got it a few weeks ago, and it smelled really 'ewwwwww!!!!' to me.

Just went into my LP stash box and pulled out the Pink again... OMFG! It smells 10,000% better since it settled. Doesn't even resemble what I initially whiffed when it arrived in my mailbox. Seriously! It's luscious and sweet, just the way I like it.

I should've known better. I have several LP scents that have beautifully morphed like that after a week or so. Glad I read this thread... feels like I just got a new order! :bday1029:

androstenol, I LURVE my OCCO Blue! I have only tried Blue and Black, though. Black is a bit too much for me. I didn't have room in my cart of any more this time, though. Thanks for reminding me that I need to try the others, though!

Edited by donsie