AIL'S OPEN WINDOWS--ALCOHOL BASED

OK, so I was going to be attending an outdoor tailgating bash this weekend, HOWEVER.....we have had a deluge of rain this weekend, which is still happening now! Lots of people still went to the outdoor thing, but I have been getting over being sick, so I didn't do that one......BUT we did a smaller, more personal version of our own football party. We were going to visit with some friends who had the game in HD, and we were all QUITE intoxicated to begin with.....but, it's ok, it was all adults, and I decided before we went that when I was combing my hair (which takes me a while, as it's to my waist and tangle prone), that I would douse my head with Ail's Open Windows, 2X strength, alcohol-based. I applied 3 sprays to the top of my head, all along my part, and then one to each side of my hair (I am a big-time hair flipper). As far as scent, I had taken a bottle of unscented BI and added about 2 ml of Remind Me Again concentrate.....my honey loves that scent.....I rolled that on my neck pulse points and cleavage. So close to my body, I was sexy as hell, but was giving off the "spread the love" vibes all around!

Now, at that 2X strength, I could smell the pheros, but if you did not know what it was, it could have been hair spray or something of the sort. I could smell little wafts every now and then, but nothing offensive. So, we get to our friends' house, and it was quiet....people just chilling and talking a little....everybody seemed a little "down" because of the rain, and the fact that several of them had chosen NOT to attend the game because of it. We get there, and within about 5-10 min, the vibe gets going, and the mood changed DRASTICALLY. I am talking hugging, laughing, high-5s, even though our team was playing SO BAD.....the guys who usually get upset when the team plays like that were actually laughing and poking fun at the players......it was pretty funny....I had not told my honey that I applied the pheros, but I have told him that I got some for testing purposes. When he saw how funny it started getting, he came up and whispered....."Did you do what I think you did?" I just smiled.....he said "This is wild".....

OK, so diffusion range and rates.....the area of the party was two rooms, totalling maybe 400-500 square feet.....it wasn't very hot (maybe 76-78 degrees), but there were several people there, so there was a body heat WARMTH going on.....a little bit of the pheros were still hanging around when we left to go home......I could still smell them a teensy tiny bit.....we were there about 3.5 hours.....if I had stayed much longer, or if it had been a tad warmer, they PROBABLY would have completely dissipated by that time.

All in all, a really cool vibe with this one.....I can't wait to test outside!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I can't wait to be able to purchase some of the pheros in alcohol based...yes, I would definitely want the Ail's open window, prolly in 2x strength...great report of events/reactions Dolly...thank you, and yeah sounds like a great time was had by all, even the losing team.

be blessed -djac

It musr be a great feeling to a party and lift everyone's spirite.

can'y wait to get this,lov ya hun,

Tee

HUGS to you!! It is great.....you should try it!

I am really excited to give these a try. Just the bit of success bringing an upbeat vibe with regular strength anol in the alcohol spray- has me wondering about bringing more smiles. What fun!!!

I will say I get what Dolly is saying about that hairspray smell. The pheros certainly smell different in the alcohol carrier. More potent smelling almost - not horrible - but having on a good fragrance underneath is certainly important.

Dolly - so as not to monkey with the diffusion - I'm guessing perfume oil first with a drydown - followed by spray?

I am really excited to give these a try. Just the bit of success bringing an upbeat vibe with regular strength anol in the alcohol spray- has me wondering about bringing more smiles. What fun!!!

I will say I get what Dolly is saying about that hairspray smell. The pheros certainly smell different in the alcohol carrier. More potent smelling almost - not horrible - but having on a good fragrance underneath is certainly important.

Dolly - so as not to monkey with the diffusion - I'm guessing perfume oil first with a drydown - followed by spray?

Well, I only sprayed them in my hair, with no cover scent....but yes, if you are going to layer, put the alcohol-based spray on top. Otherwise the oil will slow it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I gave this one another "run", but in a totally different setting.

I have this one client, who always acts "down", no matter whether I am talking to her on the phone or in person. She says it is just that taxes leave her confused and angry, and she doesn't want to pay the back taxes that have accrued against her. I have been dealing with her issues for several months, and I don't think I have ever seen her smile.....until yesterday, that is.

She was coming over to sign some of her paperwork, and before she got here, I had sprayed two good blasts of Open Windows 2X.....one in my hair, and one to my chest. I was wearing no other pehros, as my scent was one of my un-boosted ones (Sugared Darkness).

So, she came in and was acting like she normally does, was signing her paperwork, and then she started chatting.....A LOT. Totally out of character for her. Then, as she is relaying a story about her son, she starts giggling. She looks at me and says....."I don't know what is up with me. It is raining and nasty outside, and I am doing my taxes, but I am in a really good mood for some reason!"

This stuff works.....I like it better than Shine (which USED to be one of my faves)......

Edited by Dolly

Oh I'm so jealous, Dolly. I really want to get these. Thanks for the great reports.

I'm sure they will be out soon!

You're very welcome.....I love to test for you ladies! That way, you can have an "idea" (though everybody is different) of what these can do, before you lay your money down.....hope my reports help!!

I just want MORE though......I seriously want to try Dominance, Focus, and maybe Cougar in alcohol......

Edited by Dolly

Well, I gave this one another "run", but in a totally different setting.

I have this one client, who always acts "down", no matter whether I am talking to her on the phone or in person. She says it is just that taxes leave her confused and angry, and she doesn't want to pay the back taxes that have accrued against her. I have been dealing with her issues for several months, and I don't think I have ever seen her smile.....until yesterday, that is.

She was coming over to sign some of her paperwork, and before she got here, I had sprayed two good blasts of Open Windows 2X.....one in my hair, and one to my chest. I was wearing no other pehros, as my scent was one of my un-boosted ones (Sugared Darkness).

So, she came in and was acting like she normally does, was signing her paperwork, and then she started chatting.....A LOT. Totally out of character for her. Then, as she is relaying a story about her son, she starts giggling. She looks at me and says....."I don't know what is up with me. It is raining and nasty outside, and I am doing my taxes, but I am in a really good mood for some reason!"

This stuff works.....I like it better than Shine (which USED to be one of my faves)......

Oh Dolly...wow!!!...totally living vicariously through you right now... I can't wait to get the Open Windows x2...sounds right up my alley as I find I wear Open Windows daily at work (I love it, and I need to get more but I am hoping the sprays will be out soon)

...I too was a lover of instant shine, but this sounds like it will be much better...

tell me...is it very strong scentwise, like say, if I did not want to cover with an LP scent, would this smell loudly after proper drydown?

and also, what pheros will actually be offered in sprays?...which ones have you tested, and which ones do you like?

and thanks for taking one for the team and testing for us.

be blessed -djac

ETA: just read your last post...would totally love focus potion and cougar in the spray.

Edited by djacquelynstew

tell me...is it very strong scentwise, like say, if I did not want to cover with an LP scent, would this smell loudly after proper drydown?

and also, what pheros will actually be offered in sprays?...which ones have you tested, and which ones do you like?

and thanks for taking one for the team and testing for us.

be blessed -djac

ETA: just read your last post...would totally love focus potion and cougar in the spray.

I have only tested the Woozy and the Open Windows (both 2X) in spray form. Open Windows, in my hair, after drydown, still has a scent that I can detect. But, it isn't offensive.....smells kind of like I applied a little too much hairspray or something.....keep in mind this is the 2X, though....the "regular" stength probably wouldn't have much scent after drydown. I think that if I get Cougar, I am gonna ask the ladies to add a light scent that will blend well with other LPs......maybe like Constant Craving or something......

From what I understand, all of the normal unscented pheros will be offered in spray.....AND I think Mara said the OCCO line also. She said LAM/BAM would most likely NOT be, because the scents are so light to begin with, they may not hold up well to the dilution.

I prefer the Open Windows to Woozy......Woozy is fun, and happy.......but OW is MORE (if that makes sense). It is a truly uplifting and feel-good vibe.

I have only tested the Woozy and the Open Windows (both 2X) in spray form. Open Windows, in my hair, after drydown, still has a scent that I can detect. But, it isn't offensive.....smells kind of like I applied a little too much hairspray or something.....keep in mind this is the 2X, though....the "regular" stength probably wouldn't have much scent after drydown. I think that if I get Cougar, I am gonna ask the ladies to add a light scent that will blend well with other LPs......maybe like Constant Craving or something......

From what I understand, all of the normal unscented pheros will be offered in spray.....AND I think Mara said the OCCO line also. She said LAM/BAM would most likely NOT be, because the scents are so light to begin with, they may not hold up well to the dilution.

I prefer the Open Windows to Woozy......Woozy is fun, and happy.......but OW is MORE (if that makes sense). It is a truly uplifting and feel-good vibe.

Thanks for the quick answer dolly...

Can't wait...I think these will be great for winter time. I soooo want the Open Windows x2, Cougar x2, Treasure Hearts x1, Heart and Soul x1, and Focus Potion X1

The OCCO's for me are fine as they are in oil based. Of course I may get an OCCO Gold in the spray.

Gee, we have so much to look forward to that will keep us occupied until Actors Magic and Pheromone X....WOW!

be blessed -djac

Thanks for the quick answer dolly...

Can't wait...I think these will be great for winter time. I soooo want the Open Windows x2, Cougar x2, Treasure Hearts x1, Heart and Soul x1, and Focus Potion X1

The OCCO's for me are fine as they are in oil based. Of course I may get an OCCO Gold in the spray.

Gee, we have so much to look forward to that will keep us occupied until Actors Magic and Pheromone X....WOW!

be blessed -djac

DARN IT! You just reminded me that I NEED Treasured Hearts, too! I think that one will be great in spray!

Hi there ladies!

I'm over the moon that you like this so much, because I really did take a lot of time getting both my recent blends just right. It makes my heart so happy to know it's working well for you all..Thank you for your lovely words.. :001_tt2:

Now, as for adding scents to pheros etc. The ratios I have settled on after months of working with the sprays, are the following:

• For fragrances without pheromones that you wish to have made up as a spray perfume, the ladies will add 20 mls of Perfumer's Alcohol to a FULL 10 ml roll-on bottle of perfume and this will be decanted into a 1oz (30 ml) glass atomiser bottle, as I explained.. That ratio gives great sillage, superior diffusion and excellent longevity..

• For the pheromones which WILL be available in the spray format, which are virtually ALL of them, with the exception of the LAMS & BAMS, you will again be sent a 1 oz glass atomiser bottle containing 20 mls of Perfumer's Alcohol added to a full roll-on bottle of the pheromones..

• For the perfumes which are SOLD as pheromone fragrance blends (i.e Rocket Fuel), you will again be sent a glass atomiser bottle containing 20 mls of Perfumer's Alcohol and a full roll-on bottle of fragrance added in, and there will be a necessary $15-$20 surcharge on top of your price, depending on WHICH pheros are being utilised on a per blend basis..This will be fully detailed when it comes time to purchase.. There will also obviously be surcharges levied for those who want 2 x pheromone strength etc.

• I spent many months finalising the right add-in amount of fragrance to pheromone ratio for those wanting to add fragrance to an UNscented pheromone blend or molecule and then have it made into a sprayable version, and I eventually discovered that the right balance is for the ladies to add 5 mls of fragrance to the chosen UNscented pheromone blend, which will be decanted into a glass atomiser bottle. My personal bottle of LP Red that Mara added to a full bottle of EST for me, is nothing short of sensational.. ^_^

The afore-mentioned ratio, results in a fragrance amount that is just right for excellent diffusion, at the same time as more than adequately covering the typical odour of some of the pheromones. Prices for this service are not yet determined.

Hope this helps you all a bit, and please as always, feel free to ask me any questions you may have..

Finally, it is with my great regret to announce that we now believe that my new UNscented pheromone blend will now not launch until 2010, due to Dr. Stone's many commitments to other projects with must take precedence..But as you all know, things such as this are always subject to change, so you never know - it might be available before the end of this year..

If you just wish hard enough and if you TRULY believe after all - then ANYTHING is possible, and ALL is achievable... ^_~

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope you WILL all enjoy using it when it DOES launch..

ETA: To clarify because Dolly pointed out that my numptyish post wasn't too clear in some aspects (it's been a long week - what can I say?) the sprayable pheromones are imminent. ONLY my new blend is likely to NOT launch until 2010 - in ANY format. The rest you will be able to play with - VERY soon..

Blessings to you all

Ail )O(

Hi there ladies!

I'm over the moon that you like this so much, because I really did take a lot of time getting both my recent blends just right. It makes my heart so happy to know it's working well for you all..Thank you for your lovely words.. :001_tt2:

Now, as for adding scents to pheros etc. The ratios I have settled on after months of working with the sprays, are the following:

• For fragrances without pheromones that you wish to have made up as a spray perfume, the ladies will add 20 mls of Perfumer's Alcohol to a FULL 10 ml roll-on bottle. That ratio gives great sillage, superior diffusion and excellent longevity..

• For the pheromones which WILL be available in the spray format, which are virtually ALL of them, with the exception of the LAMS & BAMS, you will again be sent a bottle containing 20 mls of Perfumer's Alcohol added to a full roll-on bottle of the pheromones..

• For the perfumes which are SOLD as pheromone fragrance blends (i.e Rocket Fuel), you will again be sent a bottle containing 20 mls of Perfumer's Alcohol and a full roll-on bottle added in, and there will be a necessary $15-$20 surcharge on top of your price, depending on WHICH pheros are being utilised on a per blend basis..This will be fully detailed when it comes time to purchase..

• I spent many months finalising the right add-in amount of fragrance to pheromone ratio for those wanting to add fragrance to an UNscented pheromone blend or molecule and then have it made into a sprayable version, and I eventually discovered that the right balance is for the ladies to add 5 mls of fragrance to the finished blend. My personal bottle of LP Red that Mara added to a full bottle of EST for me, is nothing short of sensational.. ^_^

The afore-metnioned ratio results in a fragrance amount that is just right for excellent diffusion, at the same time as more than adequately covering the typical odour of some of the pheromones. Prices for this service are not yet determined.

Hope this helps you all a bit, and please as always, feel free to ask me any questions you may have..

Finally, it is with my great regret to announce that we now believe that my new UNscented pheromone blend will now not launch until 2010, due to Dr. Stone's many commitments to other projects with must take precedence..But as you all know, things such as this are always subject to change, so you never know - it might be available before the end of this year..

If you just wish hard enough and if you TRULY believe after all - then ANYTHING is possible, and ALL is achievable... ^_~

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope you WILL all enjoy using it when it DOES launch..

Blessings to you all

Ail )O(

I am QUITE SURE that we will enjoy your new blend when it does launch, Ail.....let me just clarify for anyone who read your post the way I did the first time I read it (I think I had a brain cramp.....had to re-read a couple times).....it is just your NEW, as yet unreleased blend that will not be available until 2010......the other alcohol-based ones should be available sooner than that.....am I right?

Thank you for all you do, my dear friend....I appreciate all of your testing of ratios and such, for those of us who don't have the smarts you do! I prefer to just test the final product, as many of my mad scientist mixes years ago were utter failures! LOL......my strengths lie in other areas!

Sorry about that..The new spray pheromones will be available imminently. Let me re-read my post and see where I may have mislead people, and I will sort that out now.

Oh yes - you will be able to skoosh away (great Scottish word! :001_tt2: ) your sprayable pheromones to your hearts's content - very soon! But my new blend in either roll-on or spray form is now looking VERY doubtful for a 2009 launch - sadly.

Hope I've been a bit clearer now.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Sorry about that..The new spray pheromones will be available imminently. Let me re-read my post and see where I may have mislead people, and I will sort that out now.

Oh yes - you will be able to skoosh away (great Scottish word! :001_tt2: ) your sprayable pheromones to your hearts' content - very soon! But my new blend in either roll-on or spray form is now looking VERY doubtful for a 2009 launch - sadly.

Hope I've been a bit clearer now.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thanks hun! It wasn't you being mis-leading.....it was my brain, I think.....too many things flying through that little cramped space in my head all at one time....LOL!

I am sure that when your new blend is made available, it will be stellar, as all the others are!! HUGS!!

It looks like it will be Open Windows x2 for me, plus maybe Treasured Hearts x2. I think this arsenal will be a great starting place for me as far as work AND social needs!

AND, it sounds like I can use oil-based, sexy 'mones along with the spray, so that when Mr. Goddess comes close he gets the sexy vibe, but those around me get the social vibe, right?

That's right, Lynne..

For example, I like to wear the sexier pheromones in the roll-on version in my (non-existent!) cleavage, sides and back of my neck, and carotid arteries..The more social ones I spritz into my hair and onto my torso and forearms.

As always one caveat: If you ARE going to have sexual pheromones made up into sprayable versions, then please, PLEASE remember that any of them containing copulins if sprayed into the hair, WILL cling-on like velcro and linger - for DAYS! It really does take a clarifying shampoo to thoroughly remove them from hair..

Blessings

Ail )O(

HUGS to you!! It is great.....you should try it!

When do they go up for sale or is that still up in the air OW is one of my most favorite,I dfinatley will be trying them all as soon as they come out.

thanks

hugs~n~luv

Tee

the cops alone will stay in the hair? interesting. why?

Is it ok to mix the non-phero perfume oils into hair product? They are silicone free, right?

I am sure Ail can give a more scientific explanation.....I am not sure WHY cops cling to hair, but they do! I have waist-length hair, and have had that problem, myself.....I have even had strands near my face get Essence Oil on them when I was applying to my neck, and I could smell it for days! I don't like using clarifying shampoo very often, but I do keep a bottle on hand JUST IN CASE!

I think some of the ladies here do add LPs to their hair care products.....I am pretty sure the perfume oils are silicone free....except for the unscented pheros which are in a base of CPS....

ETA: To clarify because Dolly pointed out that my numptyish post wasn't too clear in some aspects (it's been a long week - what can I say?) the sprayable pheromones are imminent. ONLY my new blend is likely to NOT launch until 2010 - in ANY format. The rest you will be able to play with - VERY soon..

OH, sweetie! You are FAR from numptyish, and you know it! I read faster than my brain can compute.....I was just asking for clarification in case any of the other members here have the same affliction!

OH, sweetie! You are FAR from numptyish, and you know it! I read faster than my brain can compute.....I was just asking for clarification in case any of the other members here have the same affliction!

Cuz, it's not like we get FRANTICHAPPYOMGWHENWHENWHEN!! at the mention of new products here...right? :D

No, no..I was being a bit numptyish..It's been a very long week and I can't wait for the weekend..

I don't like as you know, coming out with jargon that I feel is overly-technical (and I am VERY prone to doing thus if I DON'T stop myself!) so the best way I can explain about hair and copulins, is that because the structure of hair makes it SUPER-porous, the copulins are absorbed into the very cortex and medulla of each and every individual hair shaft, and the acids comprising the copulins "stick" like Velcro to hair, making it VERY difficult to get out - as you know, Dolly.. :D

That goes double for those of us who increase our hair's porosity level by tinting, highlighting, lowlighting - doing ANYTHING in fact to achieve a hair colour nature did NOT bless us with!

So we've got two strikes already, Dolly! :beggingpleasesmiley:

Blessings

Ail )O(

I don't like as you know, coming out with jargon that I feel is overly-technical (and I am VERY prone to doing thus if I DON'T stop myself!) so the best way I can explain about hair and copulins, is that because the structure of hair makes it SUPER-porous, the copulins are absorbed into the very cortex and medulla of each and every individual hair shaft, and the acids comprising the copulins "stick" like Velcro to hair, making it VERY difficult to get out - as you know, Dolly.. :D

That goes double for those of us who increase our hair's porosity level by tinting, highlighting, lowlighting - doing ANYTHING in fact to achieve a hair colour nature did NOT bless us with!

So we've got two strikes already, Dolly! :beggingpleasesmiley:

Yes, the red that I love so much must come from a bottle.....my hair is extremely porous naturally, and the coloring does not help! Thankfully, having porous hair helps my coconut oil absorb even better, which has helped the condition of my hair immensely!!

Curly hair is super porous. I'm sure cops would have a hayday in my head. I'm a spazz about what I put in my hair because stuff like silicones and sulfates can make it look so dry. Dropping sulfates was the best thing I ever did to my hair. My hair is extremely long hair and I put it through tons of abuse before I got smart. I also switched to robert craig hair color which is absolutely the most gentle hair color I have ever use and claims not to have any alcohol peroxide or ammonia. It definitely doesn't smell like it does. It helped my hair health immensely too. What any of this has to do with pheros I have no idea...I just had to preach it about the sulfates, I guess.

Yes, the red that I love so much must come from a bottle.....my hair is extremely porous naturally, and the coloring does not help! Thankfully, having porous hair helps my coconut oil absorb even better, which has helped the condition of my hair immensely!!

Curly hair is super porous. I'm sure cops would have a hayday in my head. I'm a spazz about what I put in my hair because stuff like silicones and sulfates can make it look so dry. Dropping sulfates was the best thing I ever did to my hair. My hair is extremely long hair and I put it through tons of abuse before I got smart. I also switched to robert craig hair color which is absolutely the most gentle hair color I have ever use and claims not to have any alcohol peroxide or ammonia. It definitely doesn't smell like it does. It helped my hair health immensely too. What any of this has to do with pheros I have no idea...I just had to preach it about the sulfates, I guess.

I dropped sulfates too.....I do use silicones, because I ran an experiment and decided that my hair needs them for protection. But, I clarify about once every 4-6 weeks, if I see signs of buildup. I use Hydrience haircolor, which is the only one that doesn't trash my hair (and I have used a LOT).....I also now use coconut oil as a pre-dye treatment, and it helps minimize the dryness.....

Sorry for the off topic post!

No, it's very ON-topic in fact, Dolly. It's absolutely fine.

The other thing that must be remembered after all, is that it is NECESSARY to use a deep conditioning treatment at least once a fortnight, if you DO spray alcohol-based pheromone mixes into the hair, to keep it in tip-top condition..

Otherwise..First stop - Straw central! :D

Blessings

Ail )O(

No, it's very ON-topic in fact, Dolly. It's fine.

The other thing that must be remembered after all, is that it is NECESSARY to use a deep conditioning treatment at least once a fortnight, if you DO spray alcohol-based pheromone mixes into the hair, to keep hair in tip-top condition..

Otherwise..First stop - Straw central! ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

OH yes, absolutely! I oil at least twice weekly (a heavy overnight oiling), and I do a deep conditioning treatment at LEAST once a month! I just can't say enough about oiling.....my hair is very fine and fragile, and it is said that coconut oil will penetrate the hair shaft and help reduce protein loss....it has really improved the condition of my hair!!

Just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasn't saying that your hair comments were off-topic..just that I was getting carried away with sharing my hair regime and didn't want anyone getting annoyed with me straying from topic. Oiling never works for me..it seems to weigh it down and loosens my curl. ^_^ I do use a tiny bit of coconut oil,but if I do to much it just never seems to wash out. What do you clarify with that is sulfate free? I always read that most silicones had to be removed with sulfates unless they were water soluable. I couldnt remember which cones were H20-soluable so I just dropped them all because it got too confusing and I spent too long staring at conditioner lables.

OH yes, absolutely! I oil at least twice weekly (a heavy overnight oiling), and I do a deep conditioning treatment at LEAST once a month! I just can't say enough about oiling.....my hair is very fine and fragile, and it is said that coconut oil will penetrate the hair shaft and help reduce protein loss....it has really improved the condition of my hair!!

Just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasn't saying that your hair comments were off-topic..just that I was getting carried away with sharing my hair regime and didn't want anyone getting annoyed with me straying from topic. Oiling never works for me..it seems to weigh it down and loosens my curl. ^_^ I do use a tiny bit of coconut oil,but if I do to much it just never seems to wash out. What do you clarify with that is sulfate free? I always read that most silicones had to be removed with sulfates unless they were water soluable. I couldnt remember which cones were H20-soluable so I just dropped them all because it got too confusing and I spent too long staring at conditioner lables.

Oh no, I didn't think that at all!

When I calrify, that is the ONLY time I use sulfates.....sorry, I should have been more clear! But I don't get a whole lot of buildup either. You can use baking soda and water to clarify, but that is very drying, for me anyways!

And, always after clarifying, I use a VERY moisturizing conditioner!

My hair is straight and fine, so losing my curl is not an issue.....and I never use oil as a leave in.....I just oil it heavily before bed and wash it out the next morning......I use either shampoo bars or do a conditioner-only wash, and all of the oil comes out just fine.

Hey- I'm kind of obcessed with hair stuff, hair products etc. My hair is super long as well. There is a good clarifying shampoo that is sulfate free, it is from the brand Avalon Organics, in citrus scent.

The whole line of Avalon Organics shampoo is sulfate free, they're great, smell yummy, but the conditioners are not the best imo.

I like to use a clarifying shampoo that has sulfate everyonce in a while, & I use Neutrogena anti residus shampoo.

I'm sure they will be out soon!

You're very welcome.....I love to test for you ladies! That way, you can have an "idea" (though everybody is different) of what these can do, before you lay your money down.....hope my reports help!!

I just want MORE though......I seriously want to try Dominance, Focus, and maybe Cougar in alcohol......

The waiting on them is killing me. I've gotta try more diffusion especially without that neroli mixed in how the other place did it. I couldn't stand that. I hope they're out next month. I also want to try that actor's blend that's taking over for popularity potion, too.

Oh man, I'm very excited about the spray-able pheromones. I have a large collection of perfumes on my own, so it'll be great to be able to layer those with some pheromone boosters. I'm definitely going to pick up Boy/Boy (for my own sleeping purposes) and Ail's Open Windows.