Lace-Unscented

And to be fair, the description says there's a "woozy" amount of alpha androstenol. I have to be careful not to be too heavy handed when I wear the Un as opposed to a scented version of Lace. I've done it twice while tinkering for my sweet spot, where I used too much and really felt a bit tipsy! It only lasted for 10-15 minutes, but it was completely unexpected! :lol: Lesson learned....

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally added this blend to my arsenal. I like the very feminine feel of this one. I am going to be trying it out in different situations over the next week to see where my sweet spot is for it. I think it will go nicely with some of the light scents I found for summer use.

• 5 weeks later...

I wore two spritzes of this today -- my first spritz was higher on my neck than i wanted it to be, so I spritzed lower down on my cleavage -- and went to meet some men (work mates) for a going-away lunch at Old Chicago. I held my breath while sprtizing, bc I was trying to avoid getting that first spray sniffed all the way into my sinuses. I'm not sure that helped much, as I could still feel it tingling my nasal passages when I finally took a breath. ANYway... all through lunch I was a happy giggly girl. I could not stop laughing at stuff -- and I could not stop chat-chat-chatting! (until the food arrived, at least!) OMG, this was more than a little bit outside my norm, but i felt great -- if a little manic. I love Lace!!! And next time I am stopping at ONE spritz and testing out that doseage -- hopefully I will still be Marilyn-esque, but without that manic edge to it.

Also, I did not notice any particular male reactions, but no matter. I definitely wear Lace for me. :)

YES! ^^^ That! I wear Lace for me! I do notice reactions in others though...maybe you were just having too much fun yourself to notice ^_^

Great review Cougarrific :love: thanks for sharing! It's wonderful you got self effects from Lace. And yes, try another dose to see if reactions and selfies differ from this time. Do you just have the UN in this phero? I have the Gypsum White w/ Lace blend but haven't tested it yet...

I wore two spritzes of this today -- my first spritz was higher on my neck than i wanted it to be, so I spritzed lower down on my cleavage -- and went to meet some men (work mates) for a going-away lunch at Old Chicago. I held my breath while sprtizing, bc I was trying to avoid getting that first spray sniffed all the way into my sinuses. I'm not sure that helped much, as I could still feel it tingling my nasal passages when I finally took a breath. ANYway... all through lunch I was a happy giggly girl. I could not stop laughing at stuff -- and I could not stop chat-chat-chatting! (until the food arrived, at least!) OMG, this was more than a little bit outside my norm, but i felt great -- if a little manic. I love Lace!!! And next time I am stopping at ONE spritz and testing out that doseage -- hopefully I will still be Marilyn-esque, but without that manic edge to it.

Also, I did not notice any particular male reactions, but no matter. I definitely wear Lace for me. :)

Nu~ how much of the UN do you use to illicit reactions, dare I ask? :)

YES! ^^^ That! I wear Lace for me! I do notice reactions in others though...maybe you were just having too much fun yourself to notice ^_^

Well, I have it in the oil. And. I slather.

Two 5" stripes EACH, on wrists and backs of hands up for arms (because I "talk" with my hands, lol). 1 long stripe from one side of collarbone to other and a line down between the girls. One 4 " stripe to each side of neck from behind the ear and down. All smooshed with wrists upon application completion :)

Great review Cougarrific :love: thanks for sharing! It's wonderful you got self effects from Lace. And yes, try another dose to see if reactions and selfies differ from this time. Do you just have the UN in this phero? I have the Gypsum White w/ Lace blend but haven't tested it yet...

I do just have the UN, though my first experience with lace was in the White Gypsum -- marvellous self effects with that one. happy, lighthearted, a little giggly -- very nice. :) This last time, I felt a little 'over happy' if that makes any sense. With Lace, for me, LESS IS MORE.

I do just have the UN, though my first experience with lace was in the White Gypsum -- marvellous self effects with that one. happy, lighthearted, a little giggly -- very nice. :) This last time, I felt a little 'over happy' if that makes any sense. With Lace, for me, LESS IS MORE.

Yes,'over happy' makes sense :rolleyes: . We can feel when something is out of character within our personalities. With Lace the Estratetraenol intrigues me so...I guess as with everything, in moderation. Glad you're finding out that your sweet spot means 'less is more' with this girly-girl phero :)

Yep, for me Lace at high doses drains my energy like a psy-vamp, and gives me a terrible headache. Damned A-nol- I loves it and hates it.

The best of times and the worst of times Vlad. Can't live with A-nol but can't imagine living without :love:

AD-P-Lace.jpg

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNLace/

Unscented Pheromone for Women

Contains a "woozy" amount of Alpha-Androstenol (mood elevator, attraction amplifier) plus the precious ultra-feminizing pheromone Estratetraenol. Effects are reported as making the wearer feel extra girly and even a bit ditsy...a "Marilyn-esque" aura that is highly attractive to men.

"Marilyn-esque" aura that is highly attractive to men” divas! All budding phero-nistas need this in their arsenal gurlz. Get you some. I have the UN spray bottle with the tres cute label and was fortunate enough to snag a bottle of Gypsum White w/Lace. As of this writing, here are the available options in the perfumerie divas

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/?search=lace

Edited by ComingUpRoses

I just read thru this thread a bit and read Halo's post upthread re: Flying Potion being 1/3 the strength of Lace and now I understand why FP doesn't do it for me, but White Gypsum/Lace does! I find it so interesting how different people's chemistry and reactions are to the pheros. Fascinating. LACE is just enough to give me that light hearted young girly girl feeling, but FP...nada, zip.

I just read thru this thread a bit and read Halo's post upthread re: Flying Potion being 1/3 the strength of Lace and now I understand why FP doesn't do it for me, but White Gypsum/Lace does! I find it so interesting how different people's chemistry and reactions are to the pheros. Fascinating. LACE is just enough to give me that light hearted young girly girl feeling, but FP...nada, zip.

Maybe all that means is that 1/3 strength isn't a high enough dose in the amount of FP you wear. If you have the opportunity to try the full strength unscented Levitation (which is the phero blend in FP), that may play differently for you than the fragranced perfume. A full strength phero will always be the heavy hitter next to a fragrance spiked with a bit of the same blend. Maybe for you - more is - well - more? :lol:

Would not, however, be w/o Lace - top 5er - a staple! :heart:

Edited to add:

Re-reading your post to clarify.

Any fragrance that is boosted with a phero is boosted with 1/3 the strength of an Unscented pheromone.

White Gypsum is also 1/3 the strength of Un Lace (because it's a "phero'd" fragrance). So FP isn't less or more potent that WG. Both fragrances are boosted with 1/3 the strength of their respective unscented blends. So it is possible that you DO respond better to the Lace blend than to the Levitation blend :)

You can go mad scientist and get full phero and full fragrance, but unless LP otherwise specifies, the releases boosted with pheromones are 1/3 strength of the unscented blends.

Did that help - or make things more confusing? :lol:

Edited by NuTrix

Flying Potion and GW are both 1/3 the phero strength of Un Lace or any other Un.

Phero boosted scents are usually 333mg. The Un Pheros at 1x strength are 1000mg.

You may have hit a wall with Lev. Or you just feel that happy bump more from the simple A'nol + EST combo which is Lace.

I usually find EST uplifting and Lace can cause me to feel extra bouncy.

oh now I want to go put on Red Lace. :)

If you have LP Red and Un Lace try them together.

ETA.. NuTrix I just figured out you basically said the same thing. Are you wearing Lace right now? :lol:

Edited by StacyK

Nutrix and Stacy: yeah, at my age I'm beginning to think I need more of everything. More cops, more pheros, more coffee, stronger lenses, lol. I guess I thought there was more Anol in the lace fragrance blend that was doing it. Funny thing is I just got a sniffee of topper and I got more of a zing out of that than FP so I see how much stronger a straight pheromone could be.

OW and PP in fragrance blends don't affect me either but maybe as you say that might change with using the stronger UN version as well.

Since the lace in gypsum white works so nicely for me I definitely should get some UNlace and really get unlaced, lol.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

ETA.. NuTrix I just figured out you basically said the same thing. Are you wearing Lace right now? :lol:

HAHAHA! No, not currently at least :D I went with PP today instead - though reading in this thread nearly swayed me! I LOVE the girly bouncy Lace vibe. It isn't always good for work though, lol, I tend to want to chat and play instead of focusing on what needs done - which is better for AFTER hours. Of course I had to trial it a few times to know for sure though... :Emoticons04263:

HAHAHA! No, not currently at least :D I went with PP today instead - though reading in this thread nearly swayed me! I LOVE the girly bouncy Lace vibe. It isn't always good for work though, lol, I tend to want to chat and play instead of focusing on what needs done - which is better for AFTER hours. Of course I had to trial it a few times to know for sure though... :Emoticons04263:

No Lace is nice but not good for work, does nothing for concentration :)

Olderbutwiser, I believe there is more A'nol in Lace than OW. That's probably the case because it just those two pheros (Est + A'nol). I'm sure Halo or Luna will let us know. :lol:

A'nol is great, I remember I seriously considered getting a straight bottle but decided against it in the end. I didn't want to build up a tolerance to quickly. I do have straight EST tho.

Edited by StacyK

OH! How exciting! I've just realized that my Lace is nearly gone! I've been wanting to get it in spray :) Looks like my next order is growing! I want to hold out until next months NRs. Not sure if I will want x1 or x2???:heart:

OH! How exciting! I've just realized that my Lace is nearly gone! I've been wanting to get it in spray :) Looks like my next order is growing! I want to hold out until next months NRs. Not sure if I will want x1 or x2??? :heart:

Mine is empty too! I can probably get a couple more spritzes out of it...but I was thinking of replacing it with Lumina just to mix things up I guess.

I've never had it in spray and I think it would be VERY complimentary to this blend...could use it like Topper too ^_^ It really isn't a very "smelly" blend unscented, so I'm thinking of just lightly fragrancing it with Pure Sugar....to wear with oh - EVERYTHING! :D

• 1 month later...

So just had a first small test with LACE. I had a very late nite (was a blast, but wow hangover city today). I just rec'd LACE that I've wanted to try forever - put about 2 3 inch swipes on each arm and 2 dabs on back of neck.

Went out to dinner - waiter who's always nice was extra nice. Family (met them out) extra friendly - sometimes there's tension (like any fam) - but everyone seemed actually happier than usual. They laughed at almost everything i said (not in a weird way, just like they really appreciated my being there), all attention was positive. And the vibe overall for everyone was more positive than usual.

Went to mini-mart for water, etc. Check-out girl at mini-mart asked me @ my lipstick (I wear same color everyday and go there like 3x a week) -wanted to know name, brand, etc. FYI - It's Revlon's Black Cherry - versatile bc you can wear it sheer/ lighter or make it really deep. Use to buy NARS but they quit making my fav - this is closest to that shade and like $20 less a bottle. End of digression. :)

And for the selfies - and I really would like feedback if anyone has had similar experience - I just felt so much more at ease. Testing a phero with a hangover isn't a great test - but I rarely drink - hangovers suck and give me total anxiety. Anyhow @ 30 min after using LACE - my anxiety greatly decreased. I enjoyed myself at dinner.

I'm wondering for those of us who stress about things, if LACE could actually help - and I don't care if I don't or do get giggly, but having anxiety lifted and just being able to be more 'present' was WONDERFUL. I will definitely test again soon - but wanted to share this- all around two thumbs up VERY happy with LACE!

Luna and/or Halo - do you know if any of the ingredients in LACE are known to help calm and relax? I've read a lot @ being over top happy - but if it can calm in certain amounts -- that is glorious.

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I truly, deeply, madly love Lace! And let me tell you how much:

Due to my thyroid problem (I'm hypo) my doctor gave me antidepressants, because I was feeling low and depressive. Although I'm anti antidepressants, I did take it because I felt better. But then, something small came in my life and made a huge difference... I got my Garland & Lace sampler and Lace made me happy, chatty, upbeat. It made me the way I was before my hypo problem :)

And well, I replaced my AD with Lace! :D I told my doctor I've found a healthier alternative to AD.

(I'm still taking my thyroid medicine, though.)

:cat690: YAY! Did your doc perchance ask what it may be? Would have loved to seen his/her reaction to "Why doctor, it's a love potion!" :D

Guest cutie.pie

:cat690: YAY! Did your doc perchance ask what it may be? Would have loved to seen his/her reaction to "Why doctor, it's a love potion!" :D

I have a feeling I would have gotten some other (stronger) meds if I had told him that! LOL ;) ;) ;)

I just told him I started taking 'St John's Wort tablets' ;)

Nobody has to know my secret! LOL :D

I just told him I started taking 'St John's Wort tablets' ;)

Nobody has to know my secret! LOL :D

OH! LOL! Nice curve ball ^_^ Lace is such an uncomplicated blend but it's true - it's just wonderful! What your doc doesn't know won't hurt you - or anyone else :heart: Your secret is safe with us...

Guest cutie.pie

Yesterday was the first day of school for my twin girls. My ex, their dad, decided to go with us (even took a day off).

I'm sick, I have a cold and can't smell almost anything, but I put on some UN Lace on my sweet spots and PFYT (BI doesn't do much for me, but I adore the marzipan.) Maybe a wrong combo for a school event, but I smelled so good :D And marzipan has a relaxing effect on me.

At the school event my girl's dad talked to me NICELY! That is weird because when we talk he always finds a reason to argue with me. After the event we had to go and buy some art supplies and HE PAID for it! He doesn't pay anything but alimony, so I was really surprised! And not only that, he asked if we want to go and get some ice-creams!

When I told this to my sister she was like 'OK, what pheros were you wearing??' :D

Oh, and at the event I saw my neighbour. He huged me, just because. And he just isn't like that. We just always say Hello to each other. We aren't even friends and don't hang out.

I love Lace! :)

Yesterday was the first day of school for my twin girls. My ex, their dad, decided to go with us (even took a day off).

I'm sick, I have a cold and can't smell almost anything, but I put on some UN Lace on my sweet spots and PFYT (BI doesn't do much for me, but I adore the marzipan.) Maybe a wrong combo for a school event, but I smelled so good :D And marzipan has a relaxing effect on me.

At the school event my girl's dad talked to me NICELY! That is weird because when we talk he always finds a reason to argue with me. After the event we had to go and buy some art supplies and HE PAID for it! He doesn't pay anything but alimony, so I was really surprised! And not only that, he asked if we want to go and get some ice-creams!

When I told this to my sister she was like 'OK, what pheros were you wearing??' :D

Oh, and at the event I saw my neighbour. He huged me, just because. And he just isn't like that. We just always say Hello to each other. We aren't even friends and don't hang out.

I love Lace! :)

Awesome cutiepie! I really like LACE but haven't been able to quite put my finger on things with it, still trying to find my 'sweet spot'. I know we all have difft chemistry, but curious how much you are using each time - spray or swipes?

What I like about it is that it relaxes me, makes me social and definitely feel like it makes others more social around me.

I wore this to a recent client mtg (bc I was nervous prior and while LFM or Leather may have been 'better' choice, I was going for calm and happy). But anyhow, when I got to the break room (I was on their campus), I asked @ water and 3 people tried to help me get water. I almost didn't notice until someone said, "Hey, let's not over-help her". :Emoticons04263: Haha. As I can be anxious or feel nervous around these types of meetings, LACE worked for me as it softened me, so my anxiousness didn't 'seep' through and helped the meeting go well. I know I felt much more relaxed vs. usual feeling I have in those situations.

I *so* want to feel happy ditzy and "Marilyn-y" - not at meetings of course - but would be fun for a nite out. So now I know my sweet spot for calming, breezing - going to slather to go for the Marilyn effect. :say88::say245::Emoticons04250:

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, me too! I am relaxed and happy at the same time! My sweet spot is 2 sprays (sometimes 3), 1 on my tummy and 1 on my cleavege. Sometimes I add 1 more on my neck. I have 1x strenght.

Once, when I was going to a local festival I thought to myself, oh, what a heck, I'll spray my self 5 times. I got a huge headache, but only while I was in my car going to and from the festival, I guess it was because I was sitting in my own lace fog LOL but on the festival (it was a street festival) I got few DIHL (but that wasn't worth having a headache ;) )

My mum responds really well to Lace. She's 52 and also has thyroid problems. But when I wear Lace around her, she becomes chattier, smiles and laughs a lot and acts like she had 3 glasses of wine (if you know what I mean) ;) hmmm, I think my mum gets the Marilyn effect while *I* am wearing Lace :D

Edited by cutie.pie

[quote name="cutie.pie" post="363032" timestamp="1410505078"

My mum responds really well to Lace. She's 52 and also has thyroid problems. But when I wear Lace around her, she becomes chattier, smiles and laughs a lot and acts like she had 3 glasses of wine (if you know what I mean) ;) hmmm, I think my mum gets the Marilyn effect while *I* am wearing Lace :D

That's so cute! :)

I love the feeling this gives me. Just lightens my mood and I end up having a good time whenever I wear it.. I have found that with this one, I will add a spray or 2 to my hair or dab the oil on my wrists but stay away from my cleavage and neck since I seem to get the OD effect when I apply it there. ( even in small amount) I thought for a while this one was just not for me until I started staying away from those areas. I get the lift from more of a glancing blow but others seem to get put in a great mood when they enter my cloud.( I do tend to talk with my hands so getting pheros to those around me isn't a problem) This is one I am glad I have and will always want to keep on hand.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, I'm always toying with getting Lace into my arsenal, but then at the last minute I opt out. Not sure why. I'd love some Marylin appeal, but I don't know about the ditzyness. I get such great results from Rocket Fuel, from LFN and Cougar. What more could Lace do in comparison? And there weren't very many reports how it hits the guys, I think. Anyone got some special love from it?

Hm, I'm always toying with getting Lace into my arsenal, but then at the last minute I opt out. Not sure why. I'd love some Marylin appeal, but I don't know about the ditzyness. I get such great results from Rocket Fuel, from LFN and Cougar. What more could Lace do in comparison? And there weren't very many reports how it hits the guys, I think. Anyone got some special love from it?

I do! When I wear Lace, my BF behaves as if I've coated myself in cops! I don't think that's the most common reaction from guys, but it's been a pretty standard one around here.

I've also had a disproportionate number of positive comments about my appearance while wearing it, which is always nice. My uncle (of all people) once introduced me to someone as "the family beauty" while I was wearing Lace. (So sweet!) And one of my BF's buddies always got hit hard by Lace - lots of DIHL from him.

About "ditziness"... I think it's more that Lace can put you in such a good, giggly mood that you kind of "forget" about things that are less fun. I can't wear it to work for this reason. I have done before, and I was only lucky that it wasn't a busy day (I work in a restaurant). I was kind of a hoot that day, as I couldn't stop giggling, (which distracted my co-workers to no end), and I kept forgetting that I was there to actually *work* and not to socialize and goof off with my work buddies, because clearly, goofing off with my co-workers was way more fun! :lol:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that Lace definitely has its uses, and the forgetful, ditzy vibe is actually pretty fun - in the right atmosphere and the right situation. I tend to wear it when I'm hanging out with my mum, (with whom I get along like gangbusters most of the time), shopping, where it turns me into a whirlwind of happy, giggly fun, and on those days when being admired would be nice but I don't want to risk the mild lechery that sometimes accompanies the use of cops.

It's an innocent, flirty hoot, really. Much different from Cougar & SS4W. If you get along with EST, I'd definitely recommend getting some Lace. :)

Eggers - do you use LACE in spray or oil? I have oil and wondering if I should convert - for some reason I keep thinking that's why I'm not getting happy selfies. I have noticed hits though I've had only limited testing on others - mainly others going out of their way to help me (male and female) and def more positive attention all the way round. One night like 3 grocery store clerks stopped what they were doing to 'help' check me out, pack my bag, etc. And I only had like $30 worth of groceries, didn't need the help. They were all so attentive. :)

Guest cutie.pie

I love Lace because of the selfies. Didn't notice any hits, except when I wore it with Petit For Your Thoughts w/BI (BI doesn't do much for me, but I love marzipan in PFYT) :D

I can't wear UN Lace because of the ditziness, lol.. I tried a few times, when I got a spray in the November phero sample sale. But while guys reacted well to the EST, I was a tongue tied mess. I can wear Lace in a blend though, since the amount is smaller.

Hm, I'm always toying with getting Lace into my arsenal, but then at the last minute I opt out. Not sure why. I'd love some Marylin appeal, but I don't know about the ditzyness.

I do! When I wear Lace, my BF behaves as if I've coated myself in cops! I don't think that's the most common reaction from guys, but it's been a pretty standard one around here.

I've also had a disproportionate number of positive comments about my appearance while wearing it

It's an innocent, flirty hoot, really. Much different from Cougar & SS4W. If you get along with EST, I'd definitely recommend getting some Lace. :)

About "ditziness"...

Yes!

Yes!

And YES! to Egger's first 3 notes!

Anyone who reacts positively to Est (men or women) will be hit nicely (read, hard, lol) by Lace, but also like Egger's mentioned, it's difficult not to have a LOT of fun while wearing it so if you'll be in an atmosphere where you may be frowned upon for copious amounts of giggling and playful banter - you may wish to wait for a more opportune time :D

About "ditziness"...to me, it's a playful, giggly, kitten-esque, silly, flirtatious and redorkulously fun kind of ditzy. Not really forgetful for me so much as what Egger's mentions as - forgetting work was for work and not all play. :Emoticons04263:

A very happy, girlie vibe that's entirely infectious to anyone who may be encapsulated in your phero cloud :)

Eggers - do you use LACE in spray or oil? I have oil and wondering if I should convert - for some reason I keep thinking that's why I'm not getting happy selfies. I have noticed hits though I've had only limited testing on others - mainly others going out of their way to help me (male and female) and def more positive attention all the way round. One night like 3 grocery store clerks stopped what they were doing to 'help' check me out, pack my bag, etc. And I only had like $30 worth of groceries, didn't need the help. They were all so attentive. :)

I currently have it in oil, but I'm going to convert it to a spray. I don't usually use the UN that often. I have it in Garland & Lace and in Tease, and in a few other perfumes. I'm hoping to get more wear out of the UN once it's a spray.

I currently have it in oil, but I'm going to convert it to a spray. I don't usually use the UN that often. I have it in Garland & Lace and in Tease, and in a few other perfumes. I'm hoping to get more wear out of the UN once it's a spray.

Ditto on all counts!

I'm thinking of getting it x2 just for economic reasons. If I were to get it x3 - I think I would be afraid to use it for fear of over doing it!

I LOVE this on clothes and in hair and while my Un oil is almost gone, I know the spray would get more love. I'll sweeten it with a few drops of Pure Sugar, to go with anything, and voila! The perfect accompaniment to ALL things feminine and happy! :)