The Detective and the Dame - Pheromone Enhanced w SUPER SEXY for Women

Perfect for a scenario of the noir kind, this is our version of the classic sophisticated floral with a beautiful blend of cherry blossom, freesia, lotus and lily made silky with powdery vanilla, amber, tonka and musk then given an air of mystery with sandalwood, myrrh, moss, thyme, woodsmoke and pepper. To make it absolutely irresistible we added a dose of our exclusive SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN pheromone blend.

This is a beautiful, elegant scent! The florals blend seamlessly into a sophisticated bouquet. The woodsmoke is amazing, I can sense it in my second breath after smelling my skin, if that makes sense. This perfume seems like it's for a night when you're dressed to the nines, or naked in a bed with satin sheets!!

Perfect for a scenario of the noir kind, this is our version of the classic sophisticated floral with a beautiful blend of cherry blossom, freesia, lotus and lily made silky with powdery vanilla, amber, tonka and musk then given an air of mystery with sandalwood, myrrh, moss, thyme, woodsmoke and pepper. To make it absolutely irresistible we added a dose of our exclusive SUPER SEXY FOR WOMEN pheromone blend.

This is a beautiful, elegant scent! The florals blend seamlessly into a sophisticated bouquet. The woodsmoke is amazing, I can sense it in my second breath after smelling my skin, if that makes sense. This perfume seems like it's for a night when you're dressed to the nines, or naked in a bed with satin sheets!!

OOO?? Woodsmoke? similar to Allumette and weapon X? OOO... I hope i'll be able to receive my samples soon!!!! >.<

The woodsmoke is amazing, I can sense it in my second breath after smelling my skin, if that makes sense. This perfume seems like it's for a night when you're dressed to the nines, or naked in a bed with satin sheets!!

YOWZA :) ...I will have to rethink this one now,definitely worth a try !!

isn't this FABULOUS ? I LUV it ! my fav of the whole lot :)

Edited by liz

@Bumbob it's lighter than Allumette & I love the bunny.

Thankyou! :) I Love your avi too heehee!!! :P v.tantailizing indeed.... :D OOO.. How about the floral aspect? Is it like Frog? since they have similar scents in them- lotus+lily??? :):):) Im not a big fan of allumette but a HUGE fan of frog!!! :):):) Can't WAIT TO try this out!!! >.<

Edited by bumbob

@ Bumbob It is more perfume-y, like WTL. The smoke is a mere hint the background, which may or may not come to the fore-ground depending on your chemistry. The cherry blossom is made prominent by the freesia note, also making this fragrance much more fresh than expected.

@ Bumbob It is more perfume-y, like WTL. The smoke is a mere hint the background, which may or may not come to the fore-ground depending on your chemistry. The cherry blossom is made prominent by the freesia note, also making this fragrance much more fresh than expected.

WTL sadly didn't work for me... :S Hope this one will! :12_small7::D:D

I just put this on and it is *so* pretty. I don't get any woodsmoke. Just a really light sweet floral on me. Can't wait to test the pheros out on my boy :12_small7:

Edit Alright so I slathered some on and went to go see him. This was on Superbowl Sunday, mind you, so for a while he's just watching and I'm cuddled up beside him. During commercials he gives me this big hug and burries his nose in my neck, where I had put some, and just breathes. Game comes back on and he refocuses, but pulls me closer and demands cuddling (xD) During the commercials he's all over me

. I asked him what he thought of the scent and he said he liked it, but also that it smelled "sweet and fruity". Now he doesn't have the greatest nose for perfume, but he usually doesn't like florals. I'm def getting a full bottle of this, it's such a pretty scent.

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

Agreed: *very* pretty and conventionally feminine. I don't detect the smoke as such but I do suspect it gives the whole thing a "grounding" which is what gives this scent a little extra 'something' beyond the "extremely expensive old-school French perfume" that it otherwise is.

This is a gorgeous soft powdery floral on me, like the scent of a fine French perfume on your satin sheets (I agree Goddess Lynne) that lingers after you've rolled around in rapture with a lover...

I tried this today and I thought it was like WTL at first, but now I think it is more floral. I think I get similar effects from SS4W that I do to cougar, except with cougar I get stares from both men and women and ss4w seems to only affect men. I think both make older guys want to talk to me or maybe there were just no young guys around today. Needs further testing. :666:

THIS IS SO GOOD!

OMG... This is a very mature sexy scent... itz VERY subtle and has itz own sexiness! :DIt's SO ELEGANTLY SEXY!!! OMGGG!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I think my skin amp the freesia and sandalwood... itz BEAUTIFUL!!!! :666::D:D Will wear this today and see what reactions i get from drawing studio!!! :sunnysmile:

Edited by bumbob

This one is really elegant. On me, it's kind of a clean, musky floral. Upon application, it seemed to have an almost masculine hint hiding somewhere in it, but I could be mistaken. After an hour or two it mellowed into sweetness anyway.

Maybe it's just that I can't get the whole role-playing thing out of my head-- I keep thinking of the detective, somewhere in the room! XD

Anyway, this perfume really has kind of a sophisticated yet mysterious vibe to it.

I was thinking this reminds me of something and BABE IN THE WOOD came into my mind! :OUE9E4~111: No wonder why i love this!! :):D:D This is the grown up version of babe in the wood, the sexier and luring version! :wub::D:D LOVE.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

AHHH... This is SO GOOD... It's turning out better than i remembered!!! Now i wish i bought a bottle of this rather than the unscented one! It's such an elegant scent.... beautiful....

• 2 months later...

This is way too mature for me, scent-wise. :)

But all the darker notes are coming out in a very interesting way, I must say.

Edited by luna65

Agreed: *very* pretty and conventionally feminine. I don't detect the smoke as such but I do suspect it gives the whole thing a "grounding" which is what gives this scent a little extra 'something' beyond the "extremely expensive old-school French perfume" that it otherwise is.

You put that nicely, tyvey! The Detective and the Dame makes me feel like *I'm a Grownup.* Heeee!!! No, really! It's like dressing up in my Mom's black evening dress & black hat (with the feathers) & high heels & long cigarette holder & perfume. We're talking a 1950s outfit, mind you. From waaay back when she was the Society Editor in the Women's Section!

Of course, the phero fast-forwards me to my current grownup state. Izzz verra NIIIIZE! My ManThing responds. Yeppers! Quite a bit. So much so that I got a bottle of the UN SS4W to mix with other scents.

*makes Maurice Chevalier onh-honh-honh noises and slinks off to find that old black evening dress & my best vampire red lipstick*

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I refer to those kinds of scents as I AM A GROWN-UP LADY. Because that's how I feel like I should say it whenever I wear one (which is rarely). But I did love the opportunity to write a bit of noir for the description, which I love.

*makes Maurice Chevalier onh-honh-honh noises and slinks off to find that old black evening dress & my best vampire red lipstick*

OK,this cracked me up...on many levels :) ...especially since I can sooo visualize you actually doing it :abfx:

Although I haven't tried it but it seems like it has the aura of DS II. The image in my mind is as follows: a pipe-smoking detective questioning a lady with dark, wavy, ear-length slick hair-do with a ciggy on a long filter behind a desk with an old typewriter ... that sort of feeling.

• 1 month later...

This is my new favorite! I also blend it with my regular perfume and it always turns out nice..I can wear it straight and it's a very pretty, light sophisticated smell. It's a clean floral smell. I don't get the woodsmoke when I wear it. Totally covers the pheros and it's so feminine smelling.

Interestingly enough, I have a lesbian friend who says this scent makes her feel crazy. I never thought SS4W had affects on lesbian, but this one seems to dig it big time.

Phero-wise I don't get the crazy attention with SS4W like I do Blatant Invitation mixes.

• 3 months later...

I am wondering how much SS4W people are using to get the hits? I have both the oil and the spray, and can wear both, and just don't seem to be getting hits from it. Pherogirl, blatant hits. BI, great hits. This, just not so much. Am I doing something wrong? (I have the unscented of SS4W)

Thanks, everyone!

Edited by rnmomandie

Hi, rnmomandie!

Have you tried SS4W with Cops? The Detective and the Dame also didn't do that much for me, but I recently purchased Tyvey's latest PE boosted with SS4W and COPS and it is amazing!

I still have to test its sexual effects on my boyfriend, but so far when I wear this phero blend he only pays attention to me..like if no one else exists, I swear....I guess if BI and Pherogirl (which I think are great, by the way) worked for you, a Copulins boost will surely work! However I don't know about the unscented SS4W application method, so maybe someone else on the forum can point you in the right direction...

I am wondering how much SS4W people are using to get the hits? I have both the oil and the spray, and can wear both,

Oh, sorry I forgot to say I got this in spray form and I apply 3 sprays: 1 on both sides of the neck, that's 2 and the third one on the collar bone...and the last time I wore this, I applied an extra dab on my cleavage (just a few drops that stay on the surface of the spray's atomizer)

Edited by Gabylicious

rnnomandie I'm not sure which thread it was on, but a few of us have observed that -- for us, and unusually among pheros -- more is more with this blend.

(compare to, for example, popularity potion which I and at least a few others have found we need to go VERY easy on or use very diluted for best results)

My sweet spot with most pheros is a small amount of 1x, but with ss4w, what has worked the best for me (effect on both self + others) is Original MRF which had 2x SS4W, and my homemade sprays of ss4w (which are equivalent of 1x) haven't done much for me when I've worn just a spray or two.

Edited by tyvey

rnnomandie I'm not sure which thread it was on, but a few of us have observed that -- for us, and unusually among pheros -- more is more with this blend.

(compare to, for example, popularity potion which I and at least a few others have found we need to go VERY easy on or use very diluted for best results)

My sweet spot with most pheros is a small amount of 1x, but with ss4w, what has worked the best for me (effect on both self + others) is Original MRF which had 2x SS4W, and my homemade sprays of ss4w (which are equivalent of 1x) haven't done much for me when I've worn just a spray or two.

Great, thanks so much for the info, Tyvey! You guys rock :)

Hi, rnmomandie!

Have you tried SS4W with Cops? The Detective and the Dame also didn't do that much for me, but I recently purchased Tyvey's latest PE boosted with SS4W and COPS and it is amazing!

I still have to test its sexual effects on my boyfriend, but so far when I wear this phero blend he only pays attention to me..like if no one else exists, I swear....I guess if BI and Pherogirl (which I think are great, by the way) worked for you, a Copulins boost will surely work! However I don't know about the unscented SS4W application method, so maybe someone else on the forum can point you in the right direction...

Thanks, Gabylicious! :)

Pherogirl, blatant hits. BI, great hits. This, just not so much. Am I doing something wrong?

Hmmmm,well personally,I would stay with what gives *you* results...one size,or phero blend, does not fit all :)

I get good reactions from some people with 1 spritz of UN SS4W in my hair,and nothing from others.Using more makes me a little too,I don't know,wide-eyed,for lack of a better description :w00t: I am thinking this would be better,for me,in oil.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tested this for the SS4W yet, but good god I'm getting this! I don't know if I smells these notes prominently because I the lps i like have them in them or if the notes are what my skins chemistry just loves to announce. I get a cross between call of the moon and nymph! Call of the Moon comes up because there is a fleshy plump lotus blossom. The lily and the moss remind me of Nymph! too, which gives the sweet florals a moody dimension.Sometimes there's a puff of woodsmoke and pepper here and there. This is a complex scent, but I can only pick out what I know so far. Overall it's glamorous florals and with a moodiness. This scent is appropriate for putting the back of my hand to my forehead and swooning. I'm having tons of fun doing so :)

the very last note that stays on my skin after a few is so pretty. it's a scent that makes me me guilty of thinking that the neroli scent from the other place not so bad. is that the scent of the pheromones? maybe it's the musk? the only way to decribe it is a tad musky, fresh and lightly sweet, and a little tangy. any idea's to what that is?