VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

MUSK TONQUIN ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AD-Odalisque-LovePotion.jpg

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be a killer with BI. Whew!

Sounds interesting, but since it's more honey, I'll be doing a sample again. I wish honey & I got along better.

Sounds interesting, but since it's more honey, I'll be doing a sample again. I wish honey & I got along better.

You and me both... The last honey scent I wore everyone thought a cat had peed and it was meeeeeeeee...I'm so bummed that my chemistry makes the honey go so bad

OMG this might be the holy grail!

Ooooooo,I hear ya! ...everything depends on how the musk plays on me, but damn this sounds deliciously dangerous <slurp> :666:

No, it's a "light/bright" type of honey, hence the use of that particular word. Usually if a honey is "dirty" then it's worded that way in the description.

Fans of Halo's Angelique & Glistening Buttons will find things to love about this blend too!

Ah. I love Glistening Buttons. Thank you for the insight.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. I could have skipped this sample then!

No no! The super-dirty musk in Joire De was a civit musk. Don't think I've used that in anything since. Hmmmm, might have to try again. :666:

Please do.

So glad I was wrong!! Sample on order!!

Hey now! No hating on the Jouir De! I LUUUURV Jouir De!LOL