Compromising Positions

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be skimping in application or otherwise screwing up because I don't get selfies or notice effects on the target, either. WTF is wrong with me? Is my sexy broken or just non-existent? How can the cops not be flipping the switch? The only switch getting flipped it the one for turning out the lights and going to sleep!

:Emoticons04269:

I'll wear this just for the lovely, creamy, vanilla scent, though. The scent at least suits my main squeeze, even if he appears to be impervious to the pheros!

I must be skimping in application or otherwise screwing up because I don't get selfies or notice effects on the target, either. WTF is wrong with me? Is my sexy broken or just non-existent? How can the cops not be flipping the switch? The only switch getting flipped it the one for turning out the lights and going to sleep!

I'll wear this just for the lovely, creamy, vanilla scent, though. The scent at least suits my main squeeze, even if he appears to be impervious to the pheros!

Lol! Sorry but that did make me giggle. He may just be more of a Cuddle Bunnyish guy?

Lol! Sorry but that did make me giggle. He may just be more of a Cuddle Bunnyish guy?

Happy to provide a giggle!

CB is a good idea. That is almost certainly more congruent with his personality. Perhaps I'll test this tonight!

:Emoticons04263: This IS a dreamy scent . When in doubt - slather? I slather all the time though so my opinion may be invalid :

Donsie - has it even failed when you instigate?

Ooooo, imagine if THIS scent came with CB?!?!?!

Some people don't get selfies....they are pretty much non-responders.....do you respond to any others, Donsie? I respond to ALL pheros, thankfully...LOL

Edited by Dolly

This guy is just a little bit too sweet and shy in the bedroom and while I don't want to change him into a brutish jerk I would love for him to have a bit more assertive edge so he can say and go for what he wants, not just talk about it as an abstraction. That's why I was hoping to work the Sexpionage rather than something cuddly. Androstenone might just be too incongruent for his personality, though, and CB is probably right up his street.

:Emoticons04263: This IS a dreamy scent . When in doubt - slather? I slather all the time though so my opinion may be invalid :

Donsie - has it even failed when you instigate?

Ooooo, imagine if THIS scent came with CB?!?!?!

I could probably do a bit more in the instigating department. Guilty as charged! :hellow-soldier: :Emoticons0424:

Yum, everything eggnog! Maybe I'll get a sample of UN CB and sugared eggnog to try and approximate the combo you imagine.

Some people don't get selfies....they are pretty much non-responders.....do you respond to any others, Donsie? I respond to ALL pheros, thankfully...LOL

Hi, Dolly.

Hmm, I'm not sure that I do. If anything I'd say T.M.I., Dominance, and maybe Teddy BB and Perfect Match have offered noticeable selfies for me. I'm not especially bothered about selfies as compared to affecting targets, though! I could be perfectly content without ever experiencing them.

Hi, Dolly.

Hmm, I'm not sure that I do. If anything I'd say T.M.I., Dominance, and maybe Teddy BB and Perfect Match have offered noticeable selfies for me. I'm not especially bothered about selfies as compared to affecting targets, though! I could be perfectly content without ever experiencing them.

You may be a non-responder. I have known people who just didn't get self-effects from any. AT ALL.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love this scent. So much in fact that I even emailed John and asked if it was available in Virgin, LOL, which of course it's not. There are times I want to refresh the scent without reapplying the pheros, and I'd love to be able to put it around my face and neck without worrying about the cops. It covers Sexpionage SO well, too. There are many times it kinda reminds me of LP original. Maybe that's the key – to layer LP original over it when I want to boost the basic notes. I love them both so maybe that's a happy compromise.

LoveStruck - I've worn it across my collarbone and on my neck...and all I've ever gotten are responses about how VERY good I smell - from men AND women! ^_^

I think Mara made this to be a bit more "wearable".

It's still Sexpiniage but the cops are covered so well I've used it on my chest, a dab on the lower half of my neck and a swipe across the back of the neck w/o problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a sample and my results are Exactly. The. Same. :nope02716: I really love the smell of it though, on me it is a beautiful creamy vanilla. I've even shook the bottle thinking maybe that was the trick to release the pheromones? Nope.

I haven't had any noticeable phero hits off this one either (I don't really get them with Bang! either; BI though tends to be a great social for me, makes me feel perky and chatty and draws people - mostly women though, alas - to me like flies. Very very talktative flies....).

But I don't really mind because I love the scent so much!

It's soft and sweet and sultry and seductive, but still playful at the same time - one of my all time favorites. :Emoticons04235:

• 10 months later...

Compromising positions:

1st time, not much to report but perhaps I got a little bossy and hyper in a general way, no reaction from the hubby.

2nd go-me: energetic, feeling confident, definitly on the prowl though I am generally pretty aggressive sexually. Hubby, nothing, however in the morning before we even got up for coffee there was a very long/ enthusiastic romp.

3rd go-I don't give a hoot how anyone else reacts, I'm wearing this for me, I want to be touched, a lot, even if I have to do it myself. I am completely at ease with that, just don't get in my way or I may chew your face off. Honestly don't recall if the hubby reacted.

Round 4- TBD, I got such a positive reaction to OCCO white today that just decided to throw some CP over it. Personally revisiting round 3 and trying to let him finish the project he started before tearing him to pieces. ( therefore killing time on computer) I truly don't care if anyone reacts to this because I love me and want to chew on myself.

Oh yeah, the scent: for me, nothing but eggnog from the bottle, eggnog and vanilla as soon as it hits my skin. I smell no cops at all on me which is odd being that EOW straight up never dries down on me. Within 5-10 min I can't really pick out the eggnog, it's mostly just a very amazing patchouli/vanilla combo and I'm in love with it. It's a bit smuttier where I put it over the OCCO white, definitly different, perhaps a patchouli/ honey/ vanilla smell, still good but I prefer the CP on its own.

On a side note, I've discovered I like to wear pheros in the armpit. Some time ago the hubby and I gave up on deodorant, the first month was rough admittedly, but getting through that was worth it, we no longer require using it. We actually smelled funky when those products wore off. I remember the hubby being a little OCD with antiperspirant/deodorant and yet every morning when I would snuggle up into him and if my head landed on his pit rather than chest he was quite stinky, and now we just don't get offensively smelly. It's reported that it takes about a month for our bodies to adjust. Then there's the varying theories on health scares from using antiperspirants and the topic of using such products decreasing our exposure and sensitivity to naturally occurring pheromones.

To me, most pheros smell kinda natural, like mild, normal, natural body odor so the pit seems to be good placement, and it gets warm in there for diffusion.

Ok, sideline tangent over, I've waited long enough....

i hadn't worn this one for a while, so i put some on just for the selfies and because i really love this scent. I love how it is peppery and creamy / sweet at the time. It's like nothing i have ever smelled before.

I'm tempted to puse some with the man i'm seeing now, but i am a bit hesitant. Of course now that think about it, the day we first met i was wearing CP with SS4W (we met at an ATM line - capital controls here in Greece..). I remember i asked him a question about the bank and then he was turning around all the time to talk to me. That was the begining.

Anyway, since then i have never worn it around him. i usually wear Stone Cougar in spray and some LAM, they both do deliver ;)

But i'd like to try it again. Do you think wearing some Stone Cougar and CP would go well together or not?

Edited by ephoebe23

You're not really supposed to wear pheros in your pits. The bacteria breaks them down quickly and they convert to different molecules. Very unreliable mode of delivery.

Shoot!, thanks for that info Halo, I just assumed that since we produce pheros there and most pheros would not smell weird in that area, the body heat factor, and that as far as intimacy it's not one of the more common places to be licked, bitten, etc. it would be good.

Has anyone made a simple thread or doc " the do's and dont's of pheros? Exp:

1) do not wear cops in hair or clothing

2) do not wear pheros in armpits

3) do not wear horny in a bar alone and allow strange men to buy you a beer ( from experience)

4),....

i hadn't worn this one for a while, so i put some on just for the selfies and because i really love this scent. I love how it is peppery and creamy / sweet at the time. It's like nothing i have ever smelled before.

I'm tempted to puse some with the man i'm seeing now, but i am a bit hesitant. Of course now that think about it, the day we first met i was wearing CP with SS4W (we met at an ATM line - capital controls here in Greece..). I remember i asked him a question about the bank and then he was turning around all the time to talk to me. That was the begining.

Anyway, since then i have never worn it around him. i usually wear Stone Cougar in spray and some LAM, they both do deliver ;)

But i'd like to try it again. Do you think wearing some Stone Cougar and CP would go well together or not?

I wish I had an answer for you, I've been trying to resist the temptation of wearing blends together due to all the warnings against doing so. I am trying to comprise a list of good mixes based on the reviews of others here in the forum. Most people seem to state that sexpionage is for alone time though.

I try not o combine pheros either. I only add simple ones like LAM as an accent, it does the trick. I have read good reviews about combining SS4W with Sexpionage (e.g Mara's Rocket Fuel with CP).

We don't know what's in Stone Cougar though, so it might be risky. I just i thought i'd ask if maybe someone has given this a try.

I try not o combine pheros either. I only add simple ones like LAM as an accent, it does the trick. I have read good reviews about combining SS4W with Sexpionage (e.g Mara's Rocket Fuel with CP).

We don't know what's in Stone Cougar though, so it might be risky. I just i thought i'd ask if maybe someone has given this a try.

I would love to hear if someone has experience mixing those as well. Thanks for the SS4W + sexpionage, I definitly want to give that a go, SS4W seems to be a hit with the boy and I'd like to see the more aggressive side of him, more often. Edited by Cycle Kitten

• 3 weeks later...

So my normal behavior when the man comes home is "smell me, do you like it?" When I'm trying new things or trying to get a baseline for something in particular. I have some compromising positions on my forearm and back of neck because I so love the fragrance. I haven't pinned down too much of a reaction with the hubby as of yet. He always indulges me, but odly this time he started chewing on my arm. This is a very good sign..

Compromising Positions is a staple and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fragrance!

I'm an avid experimenter and do mix and match often. But here are some things to think about...

Looking at Stone Cougar and CP, I can be sure that SC have alpha-androstenol and I from the boards we know there is a bit of cops (safe enough to spray in our hair even). The other addition in CP is Androstenone. Whether SC has this or not I can't say, but from how Androstenone effects me personally, I'm thinking not...speculative guess based on my own experience only. A bit of none always bumped my self assurance/confidence. It could add an interesting twist to SC. SC has always been a happy, sparkly vibe for me. A touch of CP could bump the sexy factor up and give a bit of lift to your own ROAWER factor. You could wear your SC and just a smidge of CP on each wrist and see what happens :) Start small and see if you find what you're looking for. It's all very personal and what one person may get may not necessarily be how it turns out for someone else :)

Compromising Positions is a staple and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fragrance!

I'm an avid experimenter and do mix and match often. But here are some things to think about...

Looking at Stone Cougar and CP, I can be sure that SC have alpha-androstenol and I from the boards we know there is a bit of cops (safe enough to spray in our hair even). The other addition in CP is Androstenone. Whether SC has this or not I can't say, but from how Androstenone effects me personally, I'm thinking not...speculative guess based on my own experience only. A bit of none always bumped my self assurance/confidence. It could add an interesting twist to SC. SC has always been a happy, sparkly vibe for me. A touch of CP could bump the sexy factor up and give a bit of lift to your own ROAWER factor. You could wear your SC and just a smidge of CP on each wrist and see what happens :) Start small and see if you find what you're looking for. It's all very personal and what one person may get may not necessarily be how it turns out for someone else :)

Thank you Nutrix for replying, i had searched your thread first to see if you had anything on the topic :)

Of course since i know my luck, just when i was thinking I'd get the chance to try this combo, i came bck to the "singles' club" ... oh well, maybe next time.

I might give it a try at home though just to see how i feel with it.

I absolutely love this scent. So much in fact that I even emailed John and asked if it was available in Virgin, LOL, which of course it's not. There are times I want to refresh the scent without reapplying the pheros, and I'd love to be able to put it around my face and neck without worrying about the cops. It covers Sexpionage SO well, too. There are many times it kinda reminds me of LP original. Maybe that's the key – to layer LP original over it when I want to boost the basic notes. I love them both so maybe that's a happy compromise.

I am so in love with this fragrance as well, if it were not for the pheros I would probably stop wearing anything else, I'm so addicted to it but afraid to wear all the time.

Thank you Nutrix for replying, i had searched your thread first to see if you had anything on the topic :)

Of course since i know my luck, just when i was thinking I'd get the chance to try this combo, i came bck to the "singles' club" ... oh well, maybe next time.

I might give it a try at home though just to see how i feel with it.

I'm going to try this out tonight - just because I can. Regular on the Cougar and a 2 inch stripe each wrist and each side of neck of Compromising Positions. I will post my findings in my mixes thread.

But now - more on Compromising Positions - this must be one of the yummiest fragrances EVER. I remember when I first saw it I thought, hmm, patchouli. Back then all my memories of patchouli were of overly worn, heavy, block out every other smell, fragrance. Really, you either loved it or you hated it. THEN I eventually braved CP. WELL. I blame Mara's magick of course ^_~ Even my friend - who is an advocate of HATING patchouli - wears CP. Yeah, that's right, even SHE finds it completely nommilicious. And this is someone who could smell anything patch on me a MILE away, which included, but are not limited to: Raven Moon 2009, Devilish Thoughts, LP Black (particular NON fav for hers - can you believe it?!?!), OCCO Black - so chewy and delicious, Sex and Violins...yeah, any of these could ruin her day :lol: But CP? She adores it - is even one of her favorites! So yeah, this is good stuff for sure :)

• 3 weeks later...

Straight up, while wet, I get an instant scent memory of another company's best blend, ''Snake Oil'' is it's name.

Patchouli, an adult creamy vanilla, spice.

I get the cops at first, but they die out pretty quickly.

This is smoother than ''snake oil'' though, and much better balanced. I think I may very well grow to like it. The vanilla is much smoother and more pleasant to the nose.

My husband's response is kind of tepid right now, though. But I'll keep trying.

Edited by reincarnated

I experimented a bit adding CP to some lotion and allowed it to settle for over a week. Last night I decided to slather it on my legs while settling in to watch a movie. The hubby only responded to how good it smells. He doesn't seem to be overly responsive to Pheros in general but he has reacted to CP before. With this one it seems a reaction comes only when I initiate. Has anyone else noticed something similar? The previous times I've worn this he has buried his face in application points, commented on the fragrance, and sometimes started chewing on me but the "magic" only happened after I started to get physical. Each time I've patiently waited to see what reaction he would have things stopped with the huffing and nibbling. Casually snuggling on the sofa with my freshly slathered legs over his did nothing. Next time I plan to act on my own impulses to further test the theory. Experiments must continue. CP seems to definitly flip my switch so wearing it just for me and the fragrance is a win.

Im also curious about anyone's thoughts on the effectiveness of Pheros in lotion being that it's a product we deliberately rub into our skin vs wearing it on top.

Edited by Cycle Kitten

With this one it seems a reaction comes only when I initiate. Has anyone else noticed something similar? The previous times I've worn this he has buried his face in application points, commented on the fragrance, and sometimes started chewing on me but the "magic" only happened after I started to get physical.

That's why I tend to say it's better to use a sexual blend when you're sending all the signals, as it were. Rather than expecting it to do all the work.

That's why I tend to say it's better to use a sexual blend when you're sending all the signals, as it were. Rather than expecting it to do all the work.

Thanks Luna, I've been trying to keep notes and be fair about what may or may not be "hits" when it comes to pheros. I am generally the initiator and it can sometimes make me a bit self conscious. I've actually had a very dominant, animalistic reaction when wearing H&S recently which baffled me. Perhaps that was him picking up on my need to see that side of him. So many things to ponder and learn.

Well you also have to remember that adding it to lotion is diluting it greatly. I would not expect it to work in the same way.

I plan to experiment further with enhanced lotion, mostly because I view it as stealth mode. Your SO may think it's a bit odd to go for some perfume before bed but smoothing some lotion on your legs while getting snuggled up in front of the fire wouldn't seem strange at all. I'm sure many more tests will be needed. ?

I was trying to wrap my head around the dilution of the product. Essentially it's 1.5 ml to 2 oz of lotion, I was attempting to calculate how many applications you would normally get from the sample size as a perfume vs how many applications 2 oz of lotion would provide. Wondering if they somehow balance out being that you use way more product as lotion than you would perfume oil. Does that make any sense? Perhaps my thought process is way off. Experimenting is part of the fun, but I am hoping to find a sweet spot with this being that it's not something I would typically wear out and about. Time will tell.

I plan to experiment further with enhanced lotion, mostly because I view it as stealth mode. Your SO may think it's a bit odd to go for some perfume before bed.."

Why would that be weird? I put perfume on before bed often. I find a nice scent for bed relaxing or sexy, whatever I'm going for. I believe this has been a practice historically.

Even if it's something you never did before, I doubt it would be strange.

Haha i put perfume on for bed just about every night!

When I wear Sexpionage or any alpha phero, my BF seems to expect me to to initiate too. Like he's expecting to be dominated lol. But when I wear a softie blend like H&S, his demeanor is definitely different and he will initiate. I actually get way better hits with H&S and cops than some of the really agressive pheros. My personality might compliment the softer stuff maybe.