Black Cat's Sultry Kitten w/Aja

Beccah

AD-PE-BlackCat-SultryKitten.jpg

Sultry Kitten leans a little more 'come hither' in her approach. We start again with a base of ambergris and other assorted animalic musks but for this version we feature the combination of ylang ylang and orange blossom, sweeten it with sugared vanilla and sex it up with honeycomb and AJA! Mrrrrow!

I like Sultry Kitten it's an SLF but if there's civet in here it's being tempered very well. Normally this type of scent gets too dirty w/my skin's chemistry, but Sultry Kitten is behaving very nicely. I still wouldn't wear a scent like this at random but it smells so nice I might wear it somewhere other than I should.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the BOMB! This doesn't go acrid on me like animalistic musks do! It starts with a strong musk that plays with the vanilla and Aja. Not getting ylang or orange blossom as a distinct note. Then it blends on me and it's is the perfect sexy melange of honey and musk and vanilla. I want to wear this in a crowded seminar so everyone would be overcome by my grrrrr sexy scent but I am going to behave. Really awesome scent! Grrrrrr!

For me, the Aja has an interesting effect in this one, it lightens it up considerably when compared with Love Kitten. It's really nice, the combination of sweet and sultry and pretty - very sexy and elegant at the same time. This would be a great nighttime-is-the-right-time kind of scent...meow. :666:

• 2 weeks later...

I put this on and blurted out, "Filthy." It's naughty wicked Zoot. It's scandalous. The floral comes out for me a bit more in this than in Love Kitten - picked up on the orange blossom from the jump. Too dirty for me to pull off but will enjoy it in private *cat swishing tail*