Go to's, Recommendations, Advice, and Help!

Hey there everyone!
I hope all is well, I'm new here in the phero world and if you could, I need some advice and recommendations. I'd like to place an order soon which pretty well covers my schedule/environments/routine and I'm not really sure what I should get. I'm really interested in hearing your go-to's.

My personality is very flirty, a bit wild, sometimes a bit of a bad girl, but with a bit of innocence if that makes sense. I'm not sure if this has anything to help take into account in narrowing options down. I'm hoping to make the order worth it and get a small variety. And grab some others in samples.

I'm looking at mainly attractants I believe for the most part:

1. Something I could wear on dates thatd be sensual/seductive/sexually attracting. so maybe one that'd leave them head over heels, not necessarily in a way that'd scare them away but that'd have them thinking of me and wanting more (lusting?)

2. Something that'd be great for nights out, (I normally love going out dancing and to the bars) so maybe something that'd be more of a head turner as I walk past/popularity enhancing maybe? And again that's sensual/seductive/sexually attracting.

3. Something that I'd be able to wear at work
Sexy, flirty, but not slutty or one that gives off a "fuck me right here right now" vibe. (I'm a bartender so I talk a lot with people, and there are tons of gorgeous options that come by)

4. And last but not least something good in the sack. (Yeah, I couldn't think of any other way of putting it..)

I was also wondering if a boost is needed on any of the fragrances, would just a dab of essence suffice?

Honestly, before I decided to resort to making this post I tried doing some research on the products offered here (reviews and descriptions). There were just so many to choose from so ultimately I got confused. Even when I was looking at ingredients I have no idea what ingredient produces what reaction, so I was at a standstill (I feel like a dumbass for not understanding).

I'd really appreciate any and all help, thanks everyone!

P.S. I'm really sorry for the longass novel I wrote here.. And thanks again to anyone that's able to read through this giant thing and help me.

Edited by Anniekins

Hi & Welcome.

Your asking for a tall order to get it all in one. But, I'll give you my notes on what works for me.

Let start with #4. Your statement here, brings to mind Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage. Those are alfa-sexual phero blends combined with a whole lot of Copulins. These are intense sexual blends and either would do the trick.

Copulins (or "cops") = Essence Women (EOW) these are available "scented" in the Occo line. I'd suggest getting a couple of trial sized Occos to play with. They are easier to work with. You can wear the Occos alone or add them to a more social/sexy blend to add the sexy message loud and clear. (*Note, You dont need to add cops to phero blends that already have large doses added) Other straight out sexy fun blends are LAM & BAM. Cuddle Bunny is a super feminine sexual blend.

#3 Your job gives you a little more flexibility & you could have some fun here experimenting. Your request here social/sexy and of course you want something that's going to encourage big tipping $$$. Id say Cougar, SS4W are the social sexy blends you might be looking for. A few ppl here in retail like Heart & Soul its a very endearing social blend. LACE is a wonderful sexy soical as well. You can add a bit of cops for after hours to add a dash of sex to these. You can also try the other direction a more alfa/social like Dominance, Leather or Audacious. Audacious is the more light hearted flirty of those three. I suggest trying one as something like Dom or Leather could help you blast through work when you're busy and again, you can add a bit of cops to rev up the sexy.

#2 Most of the above would work here. Pheros are about pointing the experience in a general direction. If your looking to just dance the night away, go LACE, Cougar, SS4W, BANG, Audacious.

#1 LFM or LFN, these are what you wear to enhance feminine attraction, adoration. If you want to be worshipped as the feminine, sexual queen you are. Both are great.

Another direction: Heart & Soul (Soft &sweet, gently encourages openess and likeablity). Id stay away from Gotcha if you are worried about scaring him away with too much intensity too soon.

Good luck.

Edited by StacyK

I like Cougar for the top three things on your list. I have no qualms with wearing that one out and to work. Perhaps La Femme Mystere for that as well. That one is a little less flirty and slightly more glam, for lack of a better word. I do love Lace for dates. I wore it on my first date with my hubster. For sexy times, I like Bsong followed close behind by Blatant Invitation. Bang is very sexy but with a little more flirtatiousness to it. BI is just straight sexy.

For #1 I'd probably go with Lace or Bang. Both have a fun, sexy, flirty vibe. In the case of Lace, I might be inclined to wear it with cops. My other choice, depending on what kind of relationship I already have with the person, would be Heart & Soul - definitely with cops.

For #2, Bang and Lace would also be great. Popularity Potion is a real head-turner for me, especially when worn with cops. LAM would be fun for this, too, I think.

For #3, I'd suggest Open Windows, (again, for added sexy, wear it with cops), Popularity Potion, or SS4W. I'm a server and have been using Open Windows and SS4W for years now, to increase my tips at work, and recently, since I switched to another restaurant, I've discovered that Popularity Potion is a great one, too. All three seem to help stimulate a lot of conversation, admiration, and are just generally a lot of fun. I wear cops every day, so these are all worn with cops. I'm disinclined to wearing LAM or Lace to work, because they tend to make me feel scattered and unable to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing, (I'm more concentrated on having fun! Lol!).

For #4, I'm a fan of LFN & Sexpionage. Also, Phero Girl. Sometimes my BF doesn't respond to cops, but for some reason, Phero Girl gets him every time.

Good luck & have fun!

Honestly, you guys are absolutely phenomenal!
I really appreciate this, and I'm going to go by the recommendations you both have mentioned.

Thank you for "dumbing" everything down too

I was looking around in the store and I saw some that others that piqued my interest.

I do have a "few" more questions, (really sorry to be a nuisance) but here we go!

#4. - what would the differences be between Blatant Invitation and Sexpionage? (I know in this type of world its not necessarily whats better but what works better for you, no?)

- what are the main differences between LAM and BAM?

- and in terms of cops, you mentioned that EoW is just cops unscented and OCCO's are the same thing but scented correct?

#3. - I'll take your advice, I think Dom may be a bit too in your face for me. so for me starting off would you suggest leather, audacious or I was looking at bad girl?

#2. - I'm going to get Lace, but is there a big difference between SS4W and Bang?

#1. - I think i'll go with LFN if it inspires what you mentioned

What is ideal, having it in an oil format or spray? (I'm assuming it'd be oil)
What is the recommended dosage? (I don't want to overkill anything, nor do I want be cautious to go too sparingly and see no reaction. I know everyone has a "sweetspot" but where should I start to build?)

I'm glad to hear most would be versatile, it's what I was looking for as well this way I can have it for multiuse.

I'm doing this large of an order mainly because I rather make it worth it with shipping and everything, and regardless i'll definitely make use of it all.

Thanks Again!!

Edited by Anniekins

#4. The difference between the phero blends are the molecules involved in each blend. While all those mentioned here are very sexy blends, the ingredients steer them to different moods within that larger "sexy" category. When the regular LP "Perfumerie" site is back online you can go to the "reading room" and view it all in more detail. In the meantime LP does have listings on Amazon and the temp Ebay site (you can view the ingredients in each blend)... but.. here:

BI- Contains a blend of Alpha-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol and Copulins.

Sexpionage- Ingredients: Copulins, Alpha-Androstenol, Androstenone.

Both the above blends have Androstenone (nick named e'none here) that's the alfa (male) sex phero. It increases the sex drive in men & women. A'nol is a mood lifting phero (for both men & women). The other ingredients in BI are feminine leaning. In particular the EST which is super femininity in a bottle. EST is only produced in pregnant women.

While both are sexually aggressive, the BI has more female attributes.

LAM- A'NOL + Cops

BAM- B'NOL + Cops :

LAM is more uplifting. BAM is more cuddly. Both have a ton of cops & are highly sexual.

#3 I suggest Leather. Its one of my favs. Add cops and its dead sexy. Sexy and alpha w/o cops too. "Bad Girl" is a scent enhanced with the Leather phero.

#2 Good. LACE is great. So versatile and flirty sexy fun. Bang is the sexed up version of SS4W. Its basically SS4W with a big splash of EST and cops added. BANG is great, sexy. Not as hardcore as the BI & Sexpionage but super good. I always get hits with BANG.

#1 LFM is a great attractant. It exudes a queen bee womanly vibe. Its sexy in a classy way. Its also a great confidence booster & easy to add more sex appeal by adding cops. Seriously, get an Occo trial for layering you won't be sorry. :)

LFN is the pumped version. Its LFM with e'none & cops added.

Both are popular.

I'd make the choice between the 2 based on what other options you choose.

SPRAY V OIL [only you can decide ;) ]

Both rely on your body heat to "throw" your pheros (& scent). Alcohol (used in spray) aids in throw and diffusion.

Spray- diffusion is faster & farther than oil. The more alcohol in the spray the more immediate and intense the diffusion. Great partner for the more social phero blends.

Oil- Stays closer to the skin, to draw ppl in. Diffusion is slower, you are using only your body heat. Scent/pheros last longer. Oil is recommended for cop heavy and the very sexual blends

Edited by StacyK

Stacy answered pretty much everything, but I'll add that yes, some formulations work better for some people than others. For example, Blatant Invitation has proved, for me personally, to be more of a time bomb of unpleasant aggression. I've no idea why. I put it on, and suddenly I'm in the mood to pick a fight over... nothing at all. Sexpionage doesn't have this effect on me for whatever reason.

Secondly, both alpha-nol and beta-nol can increase chattiness. Alpha-nol is sort of a fun-lovin', easy-goin' kind of talk. Beta-nol tends to lead to more in-depth discussions, and fosters a lot of closeness. I only mention this because I have a BF who's super-chatty to begin with. Alpha-nol doesn't appear to increase his talkativeness; b-nol makes him talk SO MUCH that I want to stab him. :lol: He might stop talking long enough to have sex, but then he's right back at it, and I'm back to wanting to stab him. You might come to prefer one over the other. I definitely prefer LAM. My ears don't bleed as hard as they do with BAM. (Or Sexology, for that matter).

Between Dominance, Leather & Audacious... I prefer Leather too. It makes me feel hip-swingy and kick-ass, and if I add cops, it's lethal. :666:

I'm not sure I could ever choose between Bang & Super Sexy. They're similar, yes, but for me they produce very different reactions, and I consider them both essentials in my phero wardrobe. Super Sexy... I get the impression that it makes me come off like a sexy tomboy, and that seems to fit well with my personality, since I can be kinda tomboyish. It tends to make both men and women very friendly and buddy-buddy with me, no matter their ages. Bang amps that up, but with more of an emphasis on the "sexy" bit than the gets-along-with-everyone tomboy thing. I love both.

I generally prefer things that contain a high dose of cops in oil. I accidentally wound up with a spray of LFN though, and it works REALLY, REALLY well for me. I think though, that generally it's advisable to get cops-heavy stuff in oil, (preferable because cops have to meld with your skin, and because it's easier to keep where you want it, and out of places you don't want it, like in your hair, your face, or your hands). Socials generally work wonderfully in sprays, though they work well in oils too - that's mostly a matter of preference.

Also worth nothing: EoW is unscented, but that doesn't mean that there's no smell. You DEFINITELY need some kind of cover scent if you're going to use EoW, or anything at all with cops. Copulins stink. I prefer the OCCOs and make really good use of a lot of the other cops-enhanced scents. They're really versatile, and make messing with straight EoW unnecessary.

Yes ^^, all the sexy blends & in particular anything heavy with cops is stinky. E'none stinks to my nose very distinctivly too.

What you can find in "enhanced" scents that you like, will save you a lot of time.

If you are determined to buy Unscented I'd suggest you make sure you have fragrances that can provide good cover.

We can also offer suggestions of scents that cover well and often complement the pheros.

Scents congruent to the phero blends, IMO, seem to enhance the phero experience.

That's great! With all that being said then I think for the most part I've made my decisions and you've helped a lot in terms of the science behind it all

otherwise i'd still be completely lost.

For the OCCO's I was thinking of either the White or Gold. (I rather something versitile)

and for scents in general I know what name brands I like but in terms of picking out actual traits and tones I never paid much attention

Would it make sense to do as mentioned and just grab the ones with cops in oil because of the stench and the ones without perhaps in sprays?

And what would be an appropriate dose to start off wearing?

If you do layering at all, are there any possible good pairs with the ones listed above?

What are some suggestions on cover scents?

And just for the future I was curious, how is popularity potion?

Also, which would people be more likely to go through faster, spray or oil?

lol.. sorry I know the questions never seem to cease.

I'm really interested in it all and obviously a complete Newbie but I'm glad you're all supportive and extremely helpful

Edited by Anniekins