Hello,

I so need to listen to your advice, the last little dating with the old college flame, went just like you guys said it would. It went nowhere real fast. So I decided to just take a break from the whole dating scene. Enjoy life, let the heart heal.

So fast forward, there's a new person in my life, we've known each other from high school. We didn't date, but we knew of one another. So he was on the last trail ride I was on a few weeks back, and we swapped phone number and facebook. He asked me out on a date. I asked him why he didn't ask me out in high school and he said he thought that I was out of his league. I was a senior he was a freshman, and I was also dating someone else. So I was wondering if I should wear a pheromone? Which one? I want to take this one nice and slow, don't want to really hit him with a scent that says I want to take you to bed and have wild sex with you but more of one that says I want a relationship/friendship can't stop thinking about you type. It's to a brewery with live music. I'm kinda excited, nervous, about the whole date.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kris

If you are wanting to go slow I'd start with a social or a sexy social. Open Windows, Levitation for light hearted fun. Cougar or SS4W for sexy but social.

Hi Sunny!

I agree with Halo. Feel good pheros & social sexy to start. ?

Thanks gals, any perfumes? I have summertime blues. Sweet chic and lick of cream. I really like playdate but thinking thats a little much. Or I'm open to suggestions.

Edited by Sunnycowgirl

Thanks gals, any perfumes? I have summertime blues. Sweet chic and lick of cream. I really like playdate but thinking thats a little much. Or I'm open to suggestions.

Playdate has LAM in it, right? You might want to work your way up to that. At least that's what I get from your first statement. But, you need to access that. If you do, go Light to start. LAM is sexy & playful & lots of cops :)

Sweet Chic w/Pop potion is a friendly social. I don't see why you couldn't use it. You probably want to pick a social like Pop or OW & A sexy/social (mentioned above) to bring him in.

I'd avoid the "commitment" stuff like PM & Gotcha until you've moved further along (IMO).

Of course you have to decide for yourself & your situation.

What type of scents do you like?

Edited by StacyK