Special brew of Audacious phero blend!!!

:hear-ye: I am soooo excited to tell you all that Mara, out of the kindness of her heart and because she loves us so much, has agreed to make a special rebrew of the fantabulous phero blend, Audacious!! :BananaRow: If you are hoarding your last bottle or have never had a chance to try Audacious, now is the time to get the one, two or five (like me..lol) bottles you have been wanting!! :hubbahubba: There will not be extra bottles made, so in order to take advantage of this opportunity you need to have made your purchase on or before September 21st. To do that, go under Mad Scientist on the current Perfumerie List. Select your bottle(s) and under the notes section write "Audacious." :Emoticons04235: So Mara can have an idea of what to expect, it would be helpful if you could post here # of bottles you intend to buy (it is not, though, required to post here). :kisses: Lets's all give a big cheer to Mara for always being so wonderful!!" :thank-you::you-rock:

***Let me stress again that this is not a typical rebrew...Mara is only making the number of bottles that each person purchases through September 21st***

Edited by TheBirkeys

Holy wowzers, what amazing news!!!! Thanks for sharing, Birkeys!

I was lucky enough to score an oil roll-on off the trade threads.... need to eyeball the bank account and think about spray.

And Mara -- thank you for taking such good care of us and listening our every desire!!! :hearts0425::heart0974:

I still haven't figured out how to cut and paste here. I found the ingredients by Googling "Audacious Love potion". It's in the list of sold-out scents.

Ah thank you!

Yup, here it is.

Oh dear, that does sound really good... And just now that I have placed my Final Order Until October! :001_07:

Contains: Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenone, Alpha-Androstenone, Estratetraenol, DHEA sodium sulfate, Copulins.

Thank you!

Hmm, I wonder if I could tack it onto the order I've just placed... ?

(can't find a rubbing-chin-pensively smiley!)

If you order it now it will be combined with the existing order. That is the policy in place to save on shipping costs.

Thank you! :)

I'm not sure I can afford it though, budget-wise.... That last order was a bit of a squeeze already! ;)

*starts pulling up the couch cushions in search of lost coins*

Aww isn't Mara the very best? I don't need any as I have a full bottle and it's a bit too est heavy for me but I had to join in the Squee!

She is wonderful. :)

You know, I tend to be a bit sluggish and tending to melancholy when I've just woken up (not a morning person; probably something to do with blood sugar) but just laying in bed for a minute, pondering which LP to wear that day, cheers me right up! :)

Having said that, I am a bit wary about the Est in this...

Does it have more than, say, Leather?

Only Mara could say for sure. I just remember talking on the phone with her when it came out and her telling me it had a lot of est in it and est doesn't generally work for me. My BF is a non responder. I did get if to work for me eventually but I have to wear a lot. A good friend of mine got totally clobbered by it the first time I wore a lot of it around him. He insisted I wait in the car with it running and the heat blasting while he went into the store and picked up everything on our list. Refused to take my money. Opened my car door for me all night. It was very funny and very noticeable. He always has good manners but in 26 years of riding in his car he has never opened my door for me.

Only Mara could say for sure. I just remember talking on the phone with her when it came out and her telling me it had a lot of est in it and est doesn't generally work for me. My BF is a non responder. I did get if to work for me eventually but I have to wear a lot. A good friend of mine got totally clobbered by it the first time I wore a lot of it around him. He insisted I wait in the car with it running and the heat blasting while he went into the store and picked up everything on our list. Refused to take my money. Opened my car door for me all night. It was very funny and very noticeable. He always has good manners but in 26 years of riding in his car he has never opened my door for me.

LOL, that is a very nice hit!

Leather may not be the best phero to compare it with I guess; that one does have rather a lot of Est, but it's very balanced (at least in my experience) by the other, more agressive / insistent pheros.

I'll either want 2 bottles or a X2 spray please. :D

I just need to think about that for a sec...

Definitely!! so glad I checked in today!

Thanks Mara :cat690:

Halo.. that's a great hit. It makes an impact but honestly I just LOVE the selfies I get off it. I'm all ballsy and dominant but really girly too. Woo Hoo!

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

I'm gonna have to pass too :(

But I'm happy for all of you!! Mara is really an amazing person!!! :)

I hope some day Whisker wishes will be rebrewed too ;)

Edited because I answered my own question.

and Birkeys where are you finding your emojis? I can't find the forum emoji panel, even on the full version.

Edited by StacyK

Edited because I answered my own question.

and Birkeys where are you finding your emojis? I can't find the forum emoji panel, even on the full version.

heya! I'm not understanding what "emojis" is?

Your smiley faces.

ahhhh..ok..and the blondeness strikes once again..;) lol Stacy, I found all of them on the full version...hearts, do you have all of these showing on yours? It's weird that Stacy can't see all of them...Luna or Halo, is there a reason why Stacy isn't seeing all of them?

If you are accessing the board from a desktop/laptop you should be able to get the all the emoticons - first you have to click on the smiley face in the toolbar when posting in a thread, and then on "Show All" when the emoticon bar comes up at the bottom of the reply window. This in turn opens a separate window (which usually appears on the left side of your browser window) with all the emoticons; you scroll down to search, click on whichever you want to select. If the toolbars in the reply window are not showing up it may be a browser issue.

If you are accessing the board from a desktop/laptop you should be able to get the all the emoticons - first you have to click on the smiley face in the toolbar when posting in a thread, and then on "Show All" when the emoticon bar comes up at the bottom of the reply window. This in turn opens a separate window (which usually appears on the left side of your browser window) with all the emoticons; you scroll down to search, click on whichever you want to select. If the toolbars in the reply window are not showing up it may be a browser issue.

thanks Luna..:)

Lol Betkeys :)

I know they are not available on the mobile version, but up until a couple of weeks ago I had them on the full version and on my Kindle. They just vanished. I'll definitely look into the browser issue.

Molls said the emojis vanished of her Kindle too, as I remember.

Edited by StacyK

I would love to try this blend too but alas....after 3 orders this month I can't do another.....dang I wish I would have seen this post sooner...I have read so many good things about this one.

Maybe there will be another brew in the future......fingers crossed.

Lol Betkeys :)

I know they are not available on the mobile version, but up until a couple of weeks ago I had them on the full version and on my Kindle. They just vanished. I'll definitely look into the browser issue.

Molls said the emojis vanished of her Kindle too, as I remember.

Stacy!! I found the emojis!

At the bottom of my Kindle screen (I have the Kindle Fire HDX) there is a little "button".. it looks kind of like a square with 3 horizontal lines on it. I touched it and it has several options, one of which is Request Another View. Press that, then choose Desktop. Mine had switched back to Automatic after the last Kindle update, I think.

Looks like I have gotten around 11 orders for this one, so I am going to brew up 20 bottles worth to make sure everyone is covered. :) Thanks everyone! I can always make more in future, just ask when you want it.

Thanks so much Mara. I discovered the joys of this blend a little too late.

I was lucky to buy a bottle (oil) off the trades and a generous trader gave me a spray sample (spray is definitely my fav form of this, in spite if all the cops ;) I seem to get more selifies off the spray. So I'm definately down for a spray! :)

Edited by StacyK

Ohmygosh, I'm so glad I checked this thread -- didn't realize the deadline was tomorrow! This has got to be one of my all time favorite pheros, the selfies are the best! I always feel like that cool chick in tight jeans, confident and a bit sexy. I'm definitely going to want a spray and two roll-ons -- hope it will last me a while!

Ohmygosh, I'm so glad I checked this thread -- didn't realize the deadline was tomorrow! This has got to be one of my all time favorite pheros, the selfies are the best! I always feel like that cool chick in tight jeans, confident and a bit sexy. I'm definitely going to want a spray and two roll-ons -- hope it will last me a while!

You're a bit of a hoarder like me :D, JudyO, except I haven't tried it yet, but I know I will love it because I love Leather! I don't want to take a chance on running out so I got a few spray bottles..also bought 2 boosts for Mara to hold until I can choose a potion to put them in. It has to be the right kind of potion...something a little wild and sexy with a hint of ho thrown in for good measure..lol ;)

Wow, looks like you'll be stock up for a while, Birkeys! I have Soaked w/Audacious which is a great scent. I love Audacious and will have lots of fun experimenting with everything that it will go with! BTW, thanks soooo much for persuading Mara to make the rebrew! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Wow, looks like you'll be stock up for a while, Birkeys! I have Soaked w/Audacious which is a great scent. I love Audacious and will have lots of fun experimenting with everything that it will go with! BTW, thanks soooo much for persuading Mara to make the rebrew! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

yes, I wanted to make sure I am well stocked in it! ;) You were so lucky to snag a Soaked! I'm glad you love it! I'm happy to read of the self effects for you and StacyK...that's mainly what I wear pheros for right now since Jatin and I are apart from each other.

I can't take credit for persuading Mara to rebrew it because the truth is that I didn't have to persuade her. Mara is so nice! I had emailed her and told her I was wanting something as close to Audacious as I could get with a Mad Scientist blend and that I was planning on getting 5 bottles of it. She OFFERED to make it for me!! I couldn't believe it!! I then asked if I could post to see if anyone else wanted a bottle and she said "Sure"! :)

I am over the moon excited to try it because I have't yet..I will review it as soon as I have.a chance. I'm glad you were able to get a bottle and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!! :)