UNSCENTED DOMINANCE--ROAD TESTING

OK, so today, I visited with a client of mine who REQUIRES that I wear Dominance. He is a real ASS when I don't, but is tolerable when I wear scented Dominance (this is the reason why I have 2 full bottles).

TODAY, I used unscented Dominance, and covered it with 976 Girl, just because it smells good, has a lot of throw and staying power, and I haven't worn it for a while. Well, Mr Grumpy pants was his usual self, complaining and being generally unpleasant when I arrived. Within a few minutes of my arrival and standing close to him, going over his documents, he was all sweetness. He could not get enough of me. He was calling me brilliant, wonderful, and telling me that contracting my services is one of the best things he's ever done.

Then, as I was getting ready to leave, I reached out and shook his hand, and he grabbed me and hugged me in this big bear hug!

So, I think I am going to have to have a full bottle of this!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dolly. Great report.I may have to buy some when I purchase the New Releases.

Oh yeah, I am going for a full bottle soon.....

• 4 weeks later...
Good Luck, all that I've tried are AMAZING!!

Actually, for business, I have had better results with Dominance (both unscented and scented) than I have had with any women's "business phero blend" from other retailers.

I haven't thoroughly tested the "swimming with sharks" from here, but I am LOVING the Dominance....partially because the self-effects I get from it are also killer!!

• 1 month later...

So today is an unscented Dominance day......supposed to be dealing with some clients who can be a little "difficult".

Well, the first client I went to see is a lady who is a relatively new client.....have only been working with her for a couple of months thus far......she is normally a happy person, but not extremely trusting.....she has been "screwed" by people in business relationships in the past.....she is of South American descent, and English is her second language, and she states that some people have tried to take advantage of the fact that she doesn't always completely understand everything they are saying. But, I have always been very up-front with her and take whatever time necessary to make sure that she has a good grasp on what she needs to do.

So, this morning I was just dropping off her sales tax returns that I completed, and I walk in, pair of jeans and old t-shirt, hair pulled back in a messy bun, no make up, and sandals.....sporting unscented Dominance with Native Soil.

There were a couple of men standing in her shop chatting when I walked in (they were friends of my client), and as I walked past, they sort of backed up.....one got a serious DIHL look on his face. I turned around and smiled, and went on with the conversation with my customer. She looked up at them at one point and said...."This is my CPA".....one just said "Oh really? Wow." I turned to look at him and said, "Yeah, I know I don't look the part." He just said, "I'd rather have a CPA like you. Not so uptight and stuffy, but TOTALLY in control." I was trying not to giggle. IN CONTROL. Exactly the vibe I want to put out there.....no matter what I happen to be wearing.

As for my client, she is normally upbeat, but now she is like in love with me.....I leave, and she is telling me to come and have coffee with her and her son next week.....and is blowing me kisses as I'm leaving her shop.....

To those of you who missed out on the scented Dominance......get a bottle of this.....it is killer stuff......

Edited by Dolly

This is one of the few unscented phero I DON'T have. Great!! I just made an order. It looks like I'm back to the shopping "center." Thanks, Dolly, like I don't have enough LPs. ^_^

Like others, I have been slow in getting this because I tend to put off a more dominant vibe anyway, but I believe you do as well and seem to have great success with it. Maybe this refines the natural vibe and relaxes the smeller (*or phero target*). :)

This is one of the few unscented phero I DON'T have. Great!! I just made an order. It looks like I'm back to the shopping "center." Thanks, Dolly, like I don't have enough LPs. ^_^

Like others, I have been slow in getting this because I tend to put off a more dominant vibe anyway, but I believe you do as well and seem to have great success with it. Maybe this refines the natural vibe and relaxes the smeller (*or phero target*). :)

Yeah, it is great stuff.....I am definitely an "Alpha" personality....and it puts me in my element....great self-effects too.....makes me feel good and on top of things.....

Yeah Countess, I remember your saying that you are a CPA.....I worked for the govt for 15 years, but am having the best time now that I am self-employed, and work out of my house. Hell, I can work in my pj's......

Actually, for business, I have had better results with Dominance (both unscented and scented) than I have had with any women's "business phero blend" from other retailers.

I haven't thoroughly tested the "swimming with sharks" from here, but I am LOVING the Dominance....partially because the self-effects I get from it are also killer!!

Okay Dolly, you have really sold me on the unscented dominance LOL. I had the unscented swimming with sharks on my next shopping list but now I am bumping that one down the list for this fab sounding dominance! As soon as I get my last two orders, I will be placing an order for this lovely happiness in a bottle ^_^

I wholly agree that Dominance is a great blend for work...but I'm reminded now of a few funny stories about Dominance. When I first tested it with my OTL he didn't respond in any appreciable way to the scent or the effects, except in one particular instance which had nothing to do with sex. This was months ago, I was up visiting him and we were driving somewhere, and it was apparent he'd gotten himself lost. As a very detail-oriented man his pride was making him a little stubborn when I gently suggested that maybe we should turn on his GPS device and sort it out. I happened to be wearing Dominance that day and I kinda snapped and said, "Pull over NOW." And he just gave me a look like I'd threatened to beat him and did as I commanded. ^_^

Of course, it could have also been the element of surprise (shock) in that I would never normally do such a thing, so I guess that's a self-effect as well. I made it up to him later, but I still laugh about it to this day. Oh my, wasn't I a saucy girl?!

The other story is that I have a friend who is a photographer and does a few other things on the side to get by...like working as a domina. She has a select clientele but was looking to obtain a few more playmates, but the people she kept meeting with were all wrong, she said. And I said, "Maybe they need some attitude adjustment from the outset," and let her borrow my Dominance. She said that her next meeting, in a completely casual setting (outside of the boundaries of a scenario), resulted in the guy getting on his knees and begging for her services when she suggested they might not be a good fit. Mind you, she wasn't in her persona at all, but I asked her if she felt it anyway and she said she did. And I said, "Mmm hmm, you know what you need to buy!"

Heh, so when you feel the need to crack the whip, let Dominance be your guide. :)

Edited by luna65

I wholly agree that Dominance is a great blend for work...but I'm reminded now of a few funny stories about Dominance. When I first tested it with my OTL he didn't respond in any appreciable way to the scent or the effects, except in one particular instance which had nothing to do with sex. This was months ago, I was up visiting him and we were driving somewhere, and it was apparent he'd gotten himself lost. As a very detail-oriented man his pride was making him a little stubborn when I gently suggested that maybe we should turn on his GPS device and sort it out. I happened to be wearing Dominance that day and I kinda snapped and said, "Pull over NOW." And he just gave me a look like I'd threatened to beat him and did as I commanded. ^_^

Of course, it could have also been the element of surprise (shock) in that I would never normally do such a thing, so I guess that's a self-effect as well. I made it up to him later, but I still laugh about it to this day. Oh my, wasn't I a saucy girl?!

The other story is that I have a friend who is a photographer and does a few other things on the side to get by...like working as a domina. She has a select clientele but was looking to obtain a few more playmates, but the people she kept meeting with were all wrong, she said. And I said, "Maybe they need some attitude adjustment from the outset," and let her borrow my Dominance. She said that her next meeting, in a completely casual setting (outside of the boundaries of a scenario), resulted in the guy getting on his knees and begging for her services when she suggested they might not be a good fit. Mind you, she wasn't in her persona at all, but I asked her if she felt it anyway and she said she did. And I said, "Mmm hmm, you know what you need to buy!"

Heh, so when you feel the need to crack the whip, let Dominance be your guide. :)

Good stories, Luna!! Love it!!

Your diamond ring story is still the best, though. ^_^

Yeah, I wish all of my clients would give me bonuses like that!

I totally ordered this yesterday. I will expect in two weeks to have men start giving me diamond rings, although I will accept tiaras as well; I wouldn't want to seem too high maintenance. ;)

I totally ordered this yesterday. I will expect in two weeks to have men start giving me diamond rings, although I will accept tiaras as well; I wouldn't want to seem too high maintenance. ;)

And, my dear, the scented version will be shipped out to you soon as well.....oh what fun you are going to have!!

And, my dear, the scented version will be shipped out to you soon as well.....oh what fun you are going to have!!

That's right!! I don't know if Alaska is ready for the full Dominance Jo Anna. Hehe. ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm wearing Unscented Dom and Bethrothal today for the first time. I seem to be getting a rise out of my hot CFO. Hmm. Maybe he goes for women in control. Very interesting.

Edited by Countesszero

• 2 months later...

I got a bottle of this a few weeks ago, and I've used it for two days and don't feel anything from it. Now I know we don't always have self effects from pheros but I don't see even the slightest bit of difference. Maybe this is because I do get self effects from ones I use more often like DYG and TH.

For Dominance, do you find you feel any self effects or is it just more of the effects on others and even perhaps that might trigger some self effects because of how they respond to you?

I've had self-effects but not always. It's usually more about how people respond to me; and so like you say it's a looping effect in that if people are respecting me the way I'm seeking to be respected then I project that aura right back at them. I told a funny story - either in this thread or the review thread for the scented version - that it made me very bossy with Quince once, and I would never normally act that way with him, heh. But one dimension of pheromone use is your own self-knowledge of what you have on and therefore your mentality is also enhanced in terms of your presentation, whether the actual component/mix is affecting you or not.

I do get self-effects from this one.....it puts me in my element, so to speak.....makes my alpha vibe even more pronounced.....makes me want to kick ass and take names!

I do get self-effects from this one.....it puts me in my element, so to speak.....makes my alpha vibe even more pronounced.....makes me want to kick ass and take names!

Self Effects - et moi aussi.

I put on this - and it's General Patton reporting to duty. And I've not lost the work equivalent of a bar fight with this on either.

On the other hand - I've scared myself. :)

Sorry to use a weird emoticon - but the banana on the drums needed some love.

I've had self-effects but not always. It's usually more about how people respond to me; and so like you say it's a looping effect in that if people are respecting me the way I'm seeking to be respected then I project that aura right back at them. I told a funny story - either in this thread or the review thread for the scented version - that it made me very bossy with Quince once, and I would never normally act that way with him, heh. But one dimension of pheromone use is your own self-knowledge of what you have on and therefore your mentality is also enhanced in terms of your presentation, whether the actual component/mix is affecting you or not.

I do remember reading that which was one of the things that made me wonder about this because I remembered the story. When I used androtics' instant sexiness/A which is kind of similar to dominance along the strong woman front, I got very notable self effects but I think it might have been also my own energy at the times I wore it. I've been aiming to soften up and be more relaxed and a tad more vulnerable in a way that comes across as a bit more easy going and approachable. It's part of an emotional healing process I've been doing. So maybe this lack of congruence with my own energy is part of what's missing the mark. When I was more walled off I went out of my way to put on a tough b*tch act to hide vulnerability, so I think it was much more congruent with me then. I haven't quite figured out where 'dominance' would fit in for this softening process I'm going through.

That's what IS/A did for me which I think has a similar energy to it. Not the same, but similar with that alpha vibe. I suspect right now it's not congruent with my personality at this point in time and that might be why I'm not really noticing anything.

Self Effects - et moi aussi.

I put on this - and it's General Patton reporting to duty. And I've not lost the work equivalent of a bar fight with this on either.

On the other hand - I've scared myself. :)

Sorry to use a weird emoticon - but the banana on the drums needed some love.

Okay, this confirms it. It might be more about me because I get self effects from others, most especially DYG and TH. They definitely soften me up and relax me more. I suspect when I'm in a hard as nails state of mind or feel like I'm not going to take any crap, that's when dominance will really be appropriate and probably I'll get self effects then. Ail always says it's about congruence. And I think right now, at this point in time, Dominance is not congruent with where I am and how I'm feeling.

And weird emoticons are always fun for a change!

Thanks a bunch ladies for helping me think this through. As always, your input was priceless!

Edited by starlitegirl

• 3 months later...

I just got my package today with Dominance unscented. Some of it had leaked so that was a bummer. Otherwise I am surprised by the self effects I get from this mix.

It is not as strong as some of the self effects I got from IS A, in fact I don't get a 'dominant' vibe per se, rather a more 'in control' vibe. I feel in control, but not in a dominant way, if that makes sense. I can see how this mix could be great for days where you have a lot on your plate and need focus at work.

I would be interesting to see how this mix works paired with a playful pheroblend too.

It's possible too that I just won't get much self effects from this mix but that it will still affect my surroundings.

Will keep you posted!

I just got my package today with Dominance unscented. Some of it had leaked so that was a bummer. Otherwise I am surprised by the self effects I get from this mix.

It is not as strong as some of the self effects I got from IS A, in fact I don't get a 'dominant' vibe per se, rather a more 'in control' vibe. I feel in control, but not in a dominant way, if that makes sense. I can see how this mix could be great for days where you have a lot on your plate and need focus at work.

I would be interesting to see how this mix works paired with a playful pheroblend too.

It's possible too that I just won't get much self effects from this mix but that it will still affect my surroundings.

Will keep you posted!

This blend affects me MUCH more than IS/A EVER DID. It makes me strong, in control, and seriously DOMINANT. Just like the name says. Love this blend for work. It is great in Sorceress too....

• 2 months later...

I bought unscented Dominance a while ago and tried it out a few times, but never really got a handle on how to use it. This weekend I went shopping with a friend and her teenage daughter. The daughter is usually full of attitude and difficult to be around for long periods of time. She usually gets on my last nerve! (I know it's just the age, but seriously!).

So....I decided to pull out my bottle of Dominance and see if it had any effect. I applied a few stripes up my forearms and a few dabs on my neck. I also layered it with some Treasured Hearts to take some of the edge off. So we all went out shopping together, and surprisingly, the teen was as sweet and polite as possible with me. We even talked some and she told me about her high school and her friends, but absolutely no attitude! It was such a dramatic difference, it had to be the Dominance.

We had such a nice day! I'm keeping this one in mind for my next family visit too, to get some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

I bought unscented Dominance a while ago and tried it out a few times, but never really got a handle on how to use it. This weekend I went shopping with a friend and her teenage daughter. The daughter is usually full of attitude and difficult to be around for long periods of time. She usually gets on my last nerve! (I know it's just the age, but seriously!).

So....I decided to pull out my bottle of Dominance and see if it had any effect. I applied a few stripes up my forearms and a few dabs on my neck. I also layered it with some Treasured Hearts to take some of the edge off. So we all went out shopping together, and surprisingly, the teen was as sweet and polite as possible with me. We even talked some and she told me about her high school and her friends, but absolutely no attitude! It was such a dramatic difference, it had to be the Dominance.

We had such a nice day! I'm keeping this one in mind for my next family visit too, to get some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Yep...that would be Dominance... I love it for work...great respect comes your way...as if people believe you are the one in charge and if you aren't you should be...hehehe

great that you paiered with some TH to take the edge off...great job!!!...nice report also

be blessed -djac

Thank you djac! It worked like a charm!! I think I got the balance just right between the Dominance and Treasured hearts (purely by accident!). I didn't come off as intimidating or scary, just authoritative. Yay!!! It's a great mix to have in my arsenal. I can tell I'll be using more of this one.

:666:

Thank you djac! It worked like a charm!! I think I got the balance just right between the Dominance and Treasured hearts (purely by accident!). I didn't come off as intimidating or scary, just authoritative. Yay!!! It's a great mix to have in my arsenal. I can tell I'll be using more of this one.

Great report, Michele! I can't get through a work week without my Dominance!

It's also how you wear the dominance(attitude). I wear Sorceress regularly @ work by itself. People are usually friendly w/out attitude,lol.

That's a really good point! I think it helps that I didn't get a lot of self-effects from the dominance, so I was my usual self, instead of turning into a warrior-princess (lol!).

I'm thinking of maybe getting something boosted with Dominance. If it's in a scent, I'd probably wear it more...Is Sorceress sold out?

That's a really good point! I think it helps that I didn't get a lot of self-effects from the dominance, so I was my usual self, instead of turning into a warrior-princess (lol!).

I'm thinking of maybe getting something boosted with Dominance. If it's in a scent, I'd probably wear it more...Is Sorceress sold out?

Sorceress is sold out. Ego Boostier would be a good scent to boost.

• 1 month later...

So - new use for Dominance. I wore it to cardio kickboxing yesterday. I knocked the sh*t out of that bag and myself for that matter. Best workout ever - and when I was done - went through the grocery store all full of myself ... The whole - "Yeah I am hot and sweaty and you want to get me hotter and sweatier, don't you?!". Shook that booty all through the place like I owned it.

And it felt GREAT.

So - new use for Dominance. I wore it to cardio kickboxing yesterday. I knocked the sh*t out of that bag and myself for that matter. Best workout ever - and when I was done - went through the grocery store all full of myself ... The whole - "Yeah I am hot and sweaty and you want to get me hotter and sweatier, don't you?!". Shook that booty all through the place like I owned it.

And it felt GREAT.

'ATTA GIRL !!

And it felt GREAT.

GO SHELLY! Dominance is definitely one of my faves.....