Petit-Four Your Thoughts?

Lol!!! Aww... Wellllll YOU are smoking hot AND funny so #girlcrushbyhearts

Seriously, I wanted to wear this again today but I had to go to work :/ didn't think the BI would go over so well with the ladies while I do their makeup. I would wear this without the phero- I love smelling like CAKE

LOL BI does make some girls bitchy no?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. this is very interesting! I was really looking forward to this because I am having a craving for the perfect cake-y scent, and I thought this might be the one. The raspberry here is sharp, almost medicinal on me, and it overwhelms anything else that might be going on. It doesn't smell like a fruit scent or even a candied fruit scent; it's kind of like cough syrup (in the vial as well). I can't even find the pistachio or the coconut notes. I am thinking it might be an issue with my nose and the way it translates this particular perfume note; I had the same thing happen with Ionia.

After about ten minutes, the sharp assaultive (is that a word?) quality of the raspberry calms down and retreats. What's left is intriguing but so quiet and subtle I can hardly find it. So I think this one is not for me. Thank goodness; I really can't afford to fall in love with many more of these! :-)

ETA: Oh, dear, another half an hour or so and it has bloomed into cakey, vanilla-y, sugary potency! Magic in a bottle yet again.

Edited by Blackcat

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, my gosh!

this is amazing! i thought it would be too sweet and just skimmed over it but i tried it the other day and WHAAAT

ITS AMAZING EXPENSIVE CAKEY GOODNESS--MADNESS

I cant figure out what kind of cake it was though, just delicious all the same. It did have this weird scent that took over (im sure it was marzipan now that i know what it is) I really want to get a fb of this if i have monies by then.

So I was huffing my shirt and one of my gfs got all jelly beans over how nice i smelled and sprayed a bunch of dkny green all over the room :lol: it was all in good humor but still very amusing.

The best part? BI didnt give me head pains like it did in Uys.

This one was a real surprise to me...BIG time! Almond notes are one of those notes that I just can't do. I amp them to hell & it doesn't smell like almonds on me. It's more like a supercharged version of those blue glue sticks that I used as a kid or a weird sickly almost pistachio-like smell. And this sickly note is what hit me when I sniffed out of the vial.

Immediately when really wet I did get a bit of that, but it mellowed very quickly. The drydown revealed a completely different scent, one which is totally up Rosebuds alley ;) It's all creamy vanilla goooey goodness :D

Omnomnom! I'm Italian, and this smells almost exactly like my favorite Italian almond paste cookies. I get a hint of raspberries, but the vanilla and pistachio make a buttery cookie almondy... Hold on a second, I need to eat my wrist!!!!

... Okay, crisis averted. I may need to get a whole bottle of this.

Stacy, me too.

The scent of this is really strong, and I like it a lot. It's kinda like 'because the night's younger sister. Fun daytime sex rather than evening glamour. I noticed in the past though that bf likes lfm and doesn't seem to respond to bi? I wore a teeny dab out to breakfast and waiting by the toast machine, nearly fell over some young dude standing inappropriately close behind me as I turned to my right. So it clearly works, just not on bf!

This starts out very very strong and nutty on me (I want to say almond, but I guess it's the pistacchio), a strong sweet blast like inhaling a bottle full of essence; a bit overwhelming, but that only lasts for a couple of seconds, literally.

What emerges after that is a soft, sweet, sweaty and very sexy scent.

Like sticking youre nose in a particularly lovely smelling crotch after just having sex, and finding some cookie crumbs inexplicably lodged there. ;)

It's delicious and the self-effects are great (I'm feeling all sassy and chipper and strong and sensual) but it feels almost indecent to go around wearing something that to me smells SO much like sex!

And whooops, I had not realized this has copulins in it; I've been applying it the way I would a regular perfume oil; to my wrists, cleavage, neck etc, without worrying about dry-down or contact with clothing etc.

Are there a LOT of cops in it?

Or more of a smidgen, like in Gotcha?

I guess even if the Un-BI has a good dose of cops, this added-to-perfume version would only have a third of that, right....?

Even so, perhaps I should be a little bit more careful about how I apply it.

Not to mention that it makes me feel like humping everything and anything in sight, and I suspect it makes everyone I meet (yes, women too) feel the same way.... So it's probably best to save it for occasions where thoughts of humping are not inappropriate!

Edit II; apparently I have spent so much time away from any kind of crotch that I forgot how to spell it...

Edited by ssupytalp

^^ BI has A LOT of cops in it.

Gotcha is totally different all around and the amount of cops in it is minuscule.

As far as the dosage in pheroed scents, it's usually 333mg which is 1/3 of a phero dose, you get the whole dose if you order a virgin scent boosted.

But even at 1/3 your still getting a good sized dose of cops.

Ha! it sounds like you get strong self-effects off BI.

Edited by StacyK

What emerges after that is a soft, sweet, sweaty and very sexy scent.

Like sticking youre nose in a particularly lovely smelling croch after just having sex, and finding some cookie crumbs inexplicably lodged there. ;)

I love that description! It made me laugh so hard! :lol:

It's weird: I can smell the cops in UnGotcha! and even a small whiff from Tickle Tickle - but I can't smell them in Petit Four at all.

LOL, yup, self-effects up the whazoo! :D

Quite fun!

I used to find the UnGotcha smelly too. I thought I might be the cops but now I believe it is one of the Pheros in the blend, not sure but it may be the Pregnanolone, that is smelly in the cream form. Edited by StacyK

I love that description! It made me laugh so hard! :lol:

;p

Sadly, I am very much lacking in actual crotches to smell, becrumbed or otherwise.... So Petit Four will have to do for the time being!

I used to find the UnGotcha smelly too. I thought I might be the cops but now I believe it is one of the Pheros in the blend, not sure but it may be the Pregnanolone, that is smelly in the cream form.

Ha, that could be it!

Although the smell did seem very similar to the cops in BAM and LAM, and, well, the pure copulins - but somehow in BI they get blended in perfectly, to my nose.

The people I talked to today didn't seem to mind either; my downstairs neighbour (female, heterosexual as far as I know) was downright chatty, she had a hard time letting me go!

;p

Sadly, I am very much lacking in actual crotches to smell, becrumbed or otherwise.... So Petit Four will have to do for the time being!

The people I talked to today didn't seem to mind either; my downstairs neighbour (female, heterosexual as far as I know) was downright chatty, she had a hard time letting me go!

Becrumbed or otherwise! :lol:

I find the female chatty thing going on when I wear BI too. Much adoration and over complimenting that's for sure. I have good social interactions with females when wearing 'none pheros.

This starts out very very strong and nutty on me (I want to say almond, but I guess it's the pistacchio), a strong sweet blast like inhaling a bottle full of essence; a bit overwhelming, but that only lasts for a couple of seconds, literally.

It's got marzipan, so it is almond.

I find the female chatty thing going on when I wear BI too. Much adoration and over complimenting that's for sure. I have good social interactions with females when wearing 'none pheros.

Ah yes, it's probably all the 'nones in it!

Interesting, how something that smells SO blatantly sexual can work as a social.

It's got marzipan, so it is almond.

*slaps forhead*

Of course... Still a bit overwhelmed by the whole Pheromas update! :)

:10_small16: ...bewitched,bothered and becrumbled

:witch-cauldron::Emoticons04284::eating-pie:

I've read through the entire Un-BI thread now and yowza, there are indeed a lot of cops in BI!

Amazing how thoroughly they are covered here.

Edited by ssupytalp

• 3 weeks later...

This is quickly turning into my fave of the bunch. You're absolutely right, ssupytalp -- the cops drive an unmarked vehicle in this blend. :smiley-char022::666:

After yet another failed attempt with Double O, I came back to this one. It's amazing; this is the first LP where I've had the experience of really disliking it in the vial, disliking it on initial application, and then just LOVING it in the drydown. Wet, I get the same kind of issue I had with Tickle Tickle and Because the Night -- it goes on sharp and medicinal, almost like cough syrup. But once Petit Four dries down fully and blooms, it's just this soft subtle marzipan-ish pastry cloud. I can't get over how much I love it! As I said above, I've been on a kick to find a fab cake scent. This will hold me nicely for a little while!

I confess I have no idea how Blatant Invitation works for me as a phero yet because I've only worn this for bedtime (and yes, sadly, sleep alone except for the cats). I will say that this feels a bit like X Appeal to me, in that the scent is so delicate and subtle I imagine people won't know what hit them when the phero goes to work! That will be an interesting experiment.

I used to find the UnGotcha smelly too. I thought I might be the cops but now I believe it is one of the Pheros in the blend, not sure but it may be the Pregnanolone, that is smelly in the cream form.

weird, unGotcha smells like absolutely nothing to me. suddenly concerned i've been stinking up the place and had no idea....D=

edit: I should note that most pheros smell like nothing to me (obviously not cops - though I don't find them as offensive as some make them out to be). never did even when i first starting using them, so it's not that i'm used to them. i do get self-effects though, i just don't sense any scent to them...

Edited by crookedteeth

ok so I'm wearing this today. My experience with 'some' of this type of scent is not good and BI can give me a headache.. but so far no headache and wow I like the scent. No amping pointy cake notes and the raspberry is not raping my nostrils.

I don't know if I'd call it a me scent.. but I smell, sweetly sheer and pink. Girl Power here for sure!

I wanted to wear something aggressive today Phero wise to help get things done. I realized I had to give my trial a run so... I also was interested to compare BI to LFN for that purpose and both those pheros are best for me when Mara does the mixing.

I'm actually considering a FB.

• 1 month later...

I never thought I'd like something cake-y so much. The marzipan is the most prominent out of the bottle and this quickly retreats in favour of sharpness from the raspberry (so sharp I had to check the notes for lemon, actually, which I liked). The fruity component of the raspberry combined with the marzipan into what smelled to me of cherries but finally a cherry that worked on my skin... because it wasn't actually cherry.

About 20 minutes later this sharpness went and the marzipan returned but it was in equal measure with the coconut, vanilla, and pistachio. Somehow none of this smells too sweet, which stunned me. I read the notes and really thought it would strike me as sickly, but it's so lovely I might actually have to get some more.

I never thought I'd like something cake-y so much. The marzipan is the most prominent out of the bottle and this quickly retreats in favour of sharpness from the raspberry (so sharp I had to check the notes for lemon, actually, which I liked). The fruity component of the raspberry combined with the marzipan into what smelled to me of cherries but finally a cherry that worked on my skin... because it wasn't actually cherry.

About 20 minutes later this sharpness went and the marzipan returned but it was in equal measure with the coconut, vanilla, and pistachio. Somehow none of this smells too sweet, which stunned me. I read the notes and really thought it would strike me as sickly, but it's so lovely I might actually have to get some more.

Nice review!

Yes, I am liking this much more than I thought I would (and I'm glad I went FB on it).

It's sort of a foodie for people who generally don't like foodies - in the way that LP white is a floral for people who don't like florals. :)

There is something very animalistic about it, underneath it all...

I tried this one out last weekend when my boyfriend was in town. I really liked it -- we agreed that I smelled like high-end birthday cake, something that has a berry or cherry liqueur in the filling. I had to reapply it a few times bc it kept disappearing on me, but I did not mind bc I just love how it smells. I wanted to slather it (and probably did -- but I wanted more!) The Blatant Invitation self-effect was fun -- i kept looking at my nude self in the full length mirror and thinking that I am HOT! and damn my skin is glowingly gorgeous! and my hair is so shiny! haha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

God this smells great.. even better as a little time has passed.

BI is freakin powerful. Firstly, as selifies go, it's strong stuff and I have to resist the slather urge or I'll literally OD (I have a low resistance to BI) .

But in the right amount, it's all good. I get a slight energy boost (I'm guessing the 'none) and that feel-good thing I get off Est is present. People seem to be more attentive in general to me. Which is helpful when getting things done. Then of course there's the specific male attention BI can bring. That's not really what today is about.

The scent is just this sweet, slightly sticky (meringue), yummy/ innocent scent disguising the

more serious side of BI in delicious goodness.

PFYT FTW!

Have tried this a few times -- I would have thought the boyfriend would be a great reponder to this, but he seems not to be. I did get one hit when I went to buy a burrito with added ingredients and the burrito guy gave it to me for regular price. He even said, "Im giving you a special price!" -- and he has never done that before! lol!

Have tried this a few times -- I would have thought the boyfriend would be a great reponder to this, but he seems not to be. I did get one hit when I went to buy a burrito with added ingredients and the burrito guy gave it to me for regular price. He even said, "Im giving you a special price!" -- and he has never done that before! lol!

Burrito boosts are nothing to sneeze at!

Basically BI is a flashing billboard saying "let's make it... now!" so I find it pretty funny that this guy's way to communicate "sure thing, baby, come by mine after work" was to employ the tools he had to hand: burrito fillings. They are, surely, the universal language of lust. :Emoticons0424:

Edited by donsie

• 7 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

This is one of my favourites, I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. It's marzipan, marzipan and more marzipan and although I don't like to eat marzipan I adore smelling like marzipan :D

I think I wrote 2 or 3 times that BI doesn't do anything for me (no selfies), but it does *something* to the men around me :lol: especially in the combo w/Lace!! :) DIHL all around :)

Guest cutie.pie

It's from last year's Pheromas. I'm sure Mara created someting yummy like this this year. Can't wait to know what is what from the NR ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...