OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I can't find it anywhere... what were the notes in Occo Ambrosia?

There is a separate review thread for OCCo A.

You just need to scroll thru a few pages in the phero reviews.

How funny, I saw an old review of mine on that other thread I don't recall making, saying I had combined it with other LP's..and I don't recall doing that either but damn, I was right !! I like it !! Funny to take advice from myself :purr:

• 2 weeks later...

WHITE: Oh jeez, oob it smells just like a heavy homemade marshmallow to me. On the skin it becomes a deep vanilla candle that I normally detest, yet smells so good and whiffy that I want to gnaw my arm off. I applied sparingly, and the UPS guy asked what I was baking as he kept giving me the pervy eye traipse up and down my carcass when I answered the door.

PINK: Just like Pink Sugar's stalker sister.

I vill be back...

• 1 month later...

White - OMG!! I love this OCCO. I ordered a sample a few weeks back and the minute I put it on I knew I'd be getting a FB which I did and it arrived today. I love vanilla scents and NOCO white was one of my earliest orders and I do love it . But OCCO white is just delicious vanilla on another level. I love the way the cops and the vanilla mingle I just cannot get enough of this scent. I'm not even bothered whether I get hits or not although my partner does seem to react to cops but I have to use quite a bit for that response. But I love this scent so much I'd wear it if I were getting hits or not.

OCCO White is my VERY favorite...then Pink, then Black...then Blue :D The vanilla, heavy, syrupy, sticky sweetness of White is my favorite though. Layered with anything pumpkin and my guy goes crazy for it...following me around and telling me how I smell good enough to eat - being all hands-y and grabby :lol:

Ceris if you love White this much you should check out Beth's Blushing Milkmaid too. I love it even more than White. Even though they are similar, true vanilla fans can justify having both. I know I can. Lol

True! I have both too and feel completely justified :lol:

Ceris if you love White this much you should check out Beth's Blushing Milkmaid too. I love it even more than White. Even though they are similar, true vanilla fans can justify having both. I know I can. Lol

You are a bad influence halo! After reading this, I read up on it, contemplated it and a little while ago, just pulled the trigger on a FB! It sounds beautiful and I'm sure I will be thanking you. ;)

Yep I already have BBM and I love that too. It hard to believe there are cops in both of these gorgeous yummy scents, they are blended so well.

However so far the only scent I have detected cops in has been LAM Pink which until it dries down smells really cheesy on me. But I don't get that at all with OCCO White, Pink or BBM and I love all three of them. The other night I wore UN-Cuddle Bunny with OCCO Pink and White and my partner woke me up when he came to bed to tell me I smelt of cookies. He then nuzzled me all night :Emoticons04235:

Idk. There's something about the butter, creamy vanilla, sugar and that hint of coconut that just sets BBM apart. It's nothing like OCCO White and yet every bit as wonderful in it's own way :heart:

I tried the OCCO Pink wow I love this! It's like sparkly pink lemonade to me. So yummy. At first I can smell a hint of the EOW or dirty feet smell LOL but, it wears off pretty quickly. The strange thing is ,when I take a smell from the vial I don't smell any cops at all but on my skin I notice it right away. Anyway this will be a full bottle for me soon.

I tried the OCCO Pink wow I love this! It's like sparkly pink lemonade to me. So yummy. At first I can smell a hint of the EOW or dirty feet smell LOL but, it wears off pretty quickly. The strange thing is ,when I take a smell from the vial I don't smell any cops at all but on my skin I notice it right away. Anyway this will be a full bottle for me soon.

It's a good one. I'm on my 2nd bottle of this. Given how many Occos I have that's saying something :)

It was halo's review that tipped decision making scale for me. I got mine the other day and tried it on before showering. All I can say is O...M...G...!!! This is just divine! Fair warning: Upon applying, this spelled very much like straight EOW over a promise of a veil of vanilla on me. This was NOT like applying an OCCO at all on my skin. With OCCOs, I mostly can not smell the cops at all, but with this.. wow! They are potent! So, there was about a half hour of waiting for the funkiness to fade away before yielding way to possibly one of the most gorgeous vanilla blends my nose has had the pleasure of sniffing. Sweet, creamy loveliness. A totally white vanilla, not at all the dark type. Almost custardy. Not over the top foody, with perhaps a slight hint of the perfumey type vanilla. Seriously, it is just beautiful! The only thing I do wish is that it was a bit more overt with more throw. Once the EOW faded, I could not take my nose away from my wrist. Huff much??? YES!!!! Just curious, does BBM have a LOT more EOW than the OCCOs? And halo, I owe you a "thank you" for pesuading me to get this one. I went FB on it and have no regrets! Love, love, love it!!!!

I know I really like Milkmaid. Glad I got around to it. Just FYI the rewiew thread for BBM is in the PE review area under PEs with pheros added. There's a whole thread there. Way back in the thread Mara comments on the cops ect. She basically considers it an OCCo.

Rose, how interesting ! My experience is quite opposite, to me it's very foodie, with enough 'aliveness' that I would guess it had cops in it. To me, cops add an aura of energy to an LP that makes it sparkle.I put this on and go, and don't need to wait for a drydown at all (and neither does hubby). Perhaps we have 2 different batches ? I bought mine sometime in 2014.

Edited by androstenol

YOU GUYS I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY OCCO AMBROSIA!

Phew, sorry for yelling. Just sounds like I need to be super excited about this based on all of the fantastic reviews!

Edited by donsie

I ordered my FB - go get you some - :D

I'm getting even more syrup-y sweetness from the 2015 batch. Maybe that's my imagination...maybe it's a matter of age...whatever it is, I want to have this for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and of course dessert :Emoticons04235:

A little vial is wending its way to me now. I know I'll almost certainly miss out on FBs but I did want to make sure the fruit and I got along since I've never tried it before. I am glad I at least get to try it!

A little vial is wending its way to me now. I know I'll almost certainly miss out on FBs but I did want to make sure the fruit and I got along since I've never tried it before. I am glad I at least get to try it!

I had a FB that I traded away because I just rarely reached for it. But then the warmer weather came and I began to use my vial more often and thought a FB would be a good investment and this time I'll hang on to it for the warmer weather :)

• 2 weeks later...

I did an 'experiment' yesterday. I have mentioned that OCCO White, well at least my current bottle, seems to take a longer time to dry down than other OCCOs I use. As I had no intentions to go out and I wanted to layer something under LP Red + Sugared Apricots, I decided to test white, pink, red and BBM.

Each scent was given a space on my arms and I dabbed two rows of 4cm. I know we should kind of smear and spread the cops/scents to expedite the dry down but as I had all the time in the world, I just let them dry on their own. It was a cool day yesterday, about 27C so I had the fan switched on to circulate the air in the room.

White, indeed took much longer than the rest to be absorbed by my skin. I should have looked at the clock but I'm pretty sure when the rest have dried down, White was still gleaming and took at least a further 15 minutes.

On the other hand, unless I apply OCCO Ambrosia on my torso, I feel that it's safe to dab it lightly on my wrists and chest even when I'm out of the house and that was what I did the day before. I even refreshed it in the bathroom while I was waiting to collect my car.

So, the next time I wear White out, I'm going to make sure that I have a fan blowing directly at me until it is fully absorbed.

• 1 month later...

I played around with OCCO Gold a while back and am thinking about testing it again.

When I first tried it was pungent at first, but I immediately get the honey. There was a bit of powdery-ness to that reminds me of pherogirl. I kind of wish this was more like sugared honeycomb, but I do like the smell a lot. OCCO Gold is really rich and addictive. I think I like in an odd way. It is really deep and intense and complex scent. I get honey right out of the gate with a bit of powder. But the honey is so deep and rich and concentrated - I can't stop being mesmerized by it. I can see how this is a sex blend because it just snatches your attention and transfixes you. People told me I smelled good, but I smelled strong. So maybe I need to watch application amount or wear it under my clothes. All I did was wear some swipes on my hand.

• 1 month later...

Hi Ladies,

I need your input on the following situation. Tonight I got out of the shower, put on lotion, and then applied some OCCO white. I rubbed it in, but after 2-3 minutes it was still not dry (probably because of being right out of the shower, plus the lotion underneath). My husband walked in and he literally gagged. He asked me what the horrible smell was and said he could smell it from the hallway. He has never ever had a reaction like that to any of my scents/pheromone blends. I was so embarrassed, but I didn't tell him it was copulins. Is this a normal reaction, as a result of OCCO not being fully dry?

I don't usually notice reactions from him when I wear copulin blends, like LAM, BI, Bang, Gotcha... This is scary, maybe he really doesn't react to copulins?! :arf:

ETA: I meant I don't notice hits from him to the above mentioned blends.

Edited by phergineer

Definitely because it wasn't fully dry. I don't think it's that he's "not reacting" to the cops, but more of a reaction to the smell. OCCO White is one of the coppiest cops scents that I've tried. I have to let OCCO White dry down at LEAST 15-20 mins. After that, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Definitely because it wasn't fully dry. I don't think it's that he's "not reacting" to the cops, but more of a reaction to the smell. OCCO White is one of the coppiest cops scents that I've tried. I have to let OCCO White dry down at LEAST 15-20 mins. After that, it's absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for your input, I was really getting worried. ..

As far as hits go, I don't really notice them unless it's really something out of the ordinary, lol. And a lot of the time, I wonder if it's the selfies that I'm getting (even subconsciously) that are making me act differently, which makes him react....?? I don't know. But I wear cops a lot because they make ME feel good. :)