Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

Guest Lor

gallery photo

Sparkle like the sun with our gorgeous bright and youthful sweet citrusy perfume. Cougar Potion contains sweet tangy Pink Grapefruit, (which is known both in magickal lore and scientific research to provide a glamour effect for the wearer, taking years off one’s appearance and lifting the spirit to a youthful giddiness), silky White Amber and sultry White Musk, plus a trio of Pink and White Sugars, powered up with our exclusive Stone Cougar Pheromone Blend!

PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour.
WHITE and TUNISIAN AMBERS ~ Fertility, luck, riches, sensuality.
WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PINK and WHITE SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

STONE COUGAR PHERO BLEND ~ This blend was specifically designed to evoke the impression of youthful fertility, while being an intensely sexually stimulating MAGNET for drawing young hunks your way. 

i thought it would be fun to add this to Une.

i am the oldest one at work, and thought this could bring me down to everyone elses level.

after applying it twice in an 9 hour shift, i just didnt notice anything out of the ordinary.

i was hoping for some eye to eye resonation and maybe blending in better....

maybe i dont use enough at a time?

i might be using it conservatively, because i know it might have 'none in it.

since its in Une, i roll on about 3 inches very lightly on one arm,and rub it onto the other.

input ?

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you shake the bottle? If you got it in CPS always shake the bottle. I also tend to slather it on. Same with my scents. I'm a slatherer unless it's a really strong, bowl you over scent. But with the pheros, my thinking is that the LP version (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE and prefer over the spray ones) does diffuse less than the spray ones. So I do put on a fair amount rather than a little roll here or there. That's when I've noticed the most reactions. I've never used Cougar - not yet anyway, so I'm not sure if it's going to give me those same reactions. I tend to notice the most reactions when I add cops (EOW). It could also depend on where you are wearing it. Like if it's at work or an environment where people know you, something like Cougar might get a rise out of them, but they won't display it. In a situation like that, people tend to be more reserved but over time you might notice a change.

Now this is just me and my preferences and experiences. There are others that could probably give you more and better feedback.

Guest Lor

shook the hell out of the bottle,

but then again i was hoping there might still be a little hell left in there :666:

im going to do like you and slather tonight.

being a slatherer sounds fun, and i think im just trying to make my mixes go further but whats the use if i have to keep reapplying?

i love all my mixes with EoW.

i DO notice the best reactions with stuff like pherogirl,sexology,and my boosted sugared melons.

since i work in a bar, my feedback is rarely held back, LOL.

thats why i love this stuff :lol:

thanks so much for the help.

im going to slather and note what happens...

shook the hell out of the bottle,

but then again i was hoping there might still be a little hell left in there :666:

im going to do like you and slather tonight.

being a slatherer sounds fun, and i think im just trying to make my mixes go further but whats the use if i have to keep reapplying?

i love all my mixes with EoW.

i DO notice the best reactions with stuff like pherogirl,sexology,and my boosted sugared melons.

since i work in a bar, my feedback is rarely held back, LOL.

thats why i love this stuff :lol:

thanks so much for the help.

im going to slather and note what happens...

Hey hun, I havent tried the Sone cougar yet (thats the new stuff right?) Shelly B is the expert on Cougar, although I dont know f she has given the new cougar a whirl yet.

Slathering is good, I get great results applying on the back of my neck or hairline (especially if I let it go into my hair which I toss around throughout the day). No need to re-apply these goodies. I find they last the whole day. They have a good diffusion level. I actually find I get the best results starting just under 2 hrs after I apply. Keep this in my and have fun! :)

i thought it would be fun to add this to Une.

i am the oldest one at work, and thought this could bring me down to everyone elses level.

after applying it twice in an 9 hour shift, i just didnt notice anything out of the ordinary.

i was hoping for some eye to eye resonation and maybe blending in better....

maybe i dont use enough at a time?

i might be using it conservatively, because i know it might have 'none in it.

since its in Une, i roll on about 3 inches very lightly on one arm,and rub it onto the other.

input ?

Hey Lor!

Ok - I was a fiend with the old Cougar and I am breaking out the Stone version for some fun later this PM - will compare the two after but that being said - there are slightly different tricks for best results from Cougar.

1. As mentioned - shaking is important-duh - thanks for that Shel - I know right?!

2. The goal is to spread the sense of your young hotness or no hits. So application is where you can best diffuse the cloud. For me - it's a 6 inch roll down each wrist, a 4 inch roll on top of each forearm, a bit at the neck pulsepoints, if in vneck or scoop neck some on my chest where exposed, and because I am short and hopefully diffuse upward a swipe on the back of my neck.

3. Yes it's a big amount going into the atmosphere around you - but there didn't used to be that many cops in Cougar (certainly compared to BI) and again - it's the intention. BI = getting ravished where Cougar is projected hotness and sparkly vibe. Differing intent and differing application.

I have never ever not once missed with Cougar when applied as above. Personally - it's my favorite phero. So fun to go shopping with it on - love the DIHL second glances. Had it on as described the other day - riding up in the elevator with someone at least 15 years younger. He got off at the same floor- walking the other direction. He didn't realize I could see his reflection in the glass doors as he turned around, stopped dead, and stared at my a**.

It's liquid magic applied correctly. :-)

Guest Lor
Hey hun, I havent tried the Sone cougar yet (thats the new stuff right?) Shelly B is the expert on Cougar, although I dont know f she has given the new cougar a whirl yet.

Slathering is good, I get great results applying on the back of my neck or hairline (especially if I let it go into my hair which I toss around throughout the day). No need to re-apply these goodies. I find they last the whole day. They have a good diffusion level. I actually find I get the best results starting just under 2 hrs after I apply. Keep this in my and have fun! :)

thanks, CC.

i have replied to ShellyB's posts so that i can get her feedback on the cougar specifically as well.

i have the BI and Cougar and CB and IW and GG and EoW,

and they are all barely-there for me. :lol:

but im figuring out fast that its that i am not applying enough.

im being way too conservative. :666:

im going to rocknroll with some Bosom Bows tonight and see what happens....

Guest Lor
Hey Lor!

Ok - I was a fiend with the old Cougar and I am breaking out the Stone version for some fun later this PM - will compare the two after but that being said - there are slightly different tricks for best results from Cougar.

1. As mentioned - shaking is important-duh - thanks for that Shel - I know right?!

2. The goal is to spread the sense of your young hotness or no hits. So application is where you can best diffuse the cloud. For me - it's a 6 inch roll down each wrist, a 4 inch roll on top of each forearm, a bit at the neck pulsepoints, if in vneck or scoop neck some on my chest where exposed, and because I am short and hopefully diffuse upward a swipe on the back of my neck.

3. Yes it's a big amount going into the atmosphere around you - but there didn't used to be that many cops in Cougar (certainly compared to BI) and again - it's the intention. BI = getting ravished where Cougar is projected hotness and sparkly vibe. Differing intent and differing application.

I have never ever not once missed with Cougar when applied as above. Personally - it's my favorite phero. So fun to go shopping with it on - love the DIHL second glances. Had it on as described the other day - riding up in the elevator with someone at least 15 years younger. He got off at the same floor- walking the other direction. He didn't realize I could see his reflection in the glass doors as he turned around, stopped dead, and stared at my a**.

It's liquid magic applied correctly. :-)

*SQUEAL*

oooooooooooooh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what you said-

the intention-

projected hotness yep yep thats what i want.....

ok ok so NOW i am super-realizing i am SOOOOOO not using enough product.

*squeak*

i cant wait to try this one proper, the way i should have used it last night.

i was so bummed.

so tonight i am slathering myself in Bosom Bows, but now im wondering if i should change to Cougar?

uhg.

thanks for the feedback on this,ShellyB.

pleeeeze let me know how the Stone differs from the older version.

i want to know if this versions reactions parallel with the other.

thank you! :666:

No worries - break out the Cougar and try again. :-). And don't miss the back of the neck - let them get a good whiff when you get the social hugs.(g)

In the old version - between the anol and est. - everyone was all happy to see me - male or female. It was like a big perky bubble of "I am smokin' hot and we both know it."

One time - had on Cougar - at social thing - and someone who had WAY too much to drink - went DIHL on me and said OUTLOUD "omg - WHY do I want you this bad?".

The response? "Whoopsie. Hey buddy - as cute as you are (and sheesh he is HOT) that was your outside voice. You might want to lay off the bar for a while.(g)"

Hey Lor, One thing to know about BI, is it is very potent stuff. Use a good amount but becareful! This is one that, for me, gave the men around me the "I want this girl REAL bad right now!"

It actually messed with my now ex boyfriend, who I broke up with while whereing BI....bad idea. I got texts all night saying he couldnt understand why he wanted me so bad and such, (AND MORE) It was crazy and very excessive which was unusual for him. It took me awhile to figure out what the BI ahd done while he was here. It is totally a "bring out the spackle" phero blend....

Does the new copugar phero have more eow in it?

Hey CC!

I just applied the old Cougar on left wrist, Stone on right wrist.

The old has MORE cops based smell. The Stone smells more (apologies to steal from Sad Tomato) like pee where the old has more cheese. I think the Stone will cover even easier than the old one.

I will wash off the old before my experiment this afternoon. But my initial impression is that I personally would boost the Stone with a swipe of EoW. But hey- admittedly - I get self effects from the cheese. :-)

Guest Lor

you guys are killing me.

i rarely get reactions like this,

but admittedly it sounds a little like fun to get even a fraction of that.

im trying everything i have all over again applying much more,

and i cant wait to share.

i was going to do Bosom Bows tonight, but im wondering if that one will have to wait until say sunday.

i cant wait to try this out.

you guys are killing me.

i rarely get reactions like this,

but admittedly it sounds a little like fun to get even a fraction of that.

im trying everything i have all over again applying much more,

and i cant wait to share.

i was going to do Bosom Bows tonight, but im wondering if that one will have to wait until say sunday.

i cant wait to try this out.

Lor - I am cute but still -ummm- 40. But Cougar changes that to "hot MILF". At my age - I get a giggle out of that. The time I got hit on by 2 twenty-somethings? Cougar. The time a really hot guy at a business function - moved to another table - because he whispered in my ear if he sat with me he was going to get into all kinds of trouble? Cougar.

I could go on - happens all the time. For those of us at a certain age- Cougar rocks.

Ok - I have roadtested Stone Cougar in a setting I used Cougar in several times - and some of the same people.

So the Stone Cougar does not seem to have as many cops (easily remedied - add a swipe of EoW at application if you want to bump 'er up.h

What it does seem to offer is a more powerful and affecting both genders - aura of hotness. Think popularity potion - on whatever Manny Ramirez was ingesting.

Crazy hits - from the casual - young hotties giving very blatantly appraising glances under their lashes in line at the mall - to the insane - the very conservative lady who has cut my hair for a couple of years - asking if she can sneak a peak at the new girls under my colorist robe? WTF?

Seriously - she gave me a hug as I was leaving and told me they felt great. Ummmmmm... I don't recall an entry in Miss Manners for appropriate response to that?!

Really - it was nuts - people I didn't know at all stopped to tell me how cute my hair was, perch on my chair, and flirt. Male/female - didn't matter. And the flattery - over the top. I am CUTE - I am not THAT cute. It's like some crazy Angelina Jolie vibe (ala Mr. and Mrs. Smith) was oozing out.

When we went out to dinner - I reapplied the Stone with some LAM to boost the cops. More cops equals way more male attention. Sssshhhhh. One waiter stood behind my DH and within site of BOTH kids - and gave me a wink and lacivious glance.

All in all - I like it a lot. Need to keep trialing to see if this dual gender hotness continues...

Hey Shelly...funny stuff lady!...it's so nice to read your reviews. I love how you share.

I love Cougar... I remember when I got the first scented bottle...boy how I flew through that stuff (Very newbie and not clued in on GGG at all)...any way I happened to get a full bottle recently from a dear frined of mine on this forum, my oh my was I happy and not at all expecting it...very very happy

I can't wait to try the stone cougar and especially now after your review you cougar guru, lol

I think cougar is a must have for every woman 40+...for me it adds so much to my "already over the top" self confidence.

oh and you are so right when you say "What it does seem to offer is a more powerful and affecting both genders - aura of hotness. Think popularity potion"... I thought I was over analyzing this phero when I begin noticing the effects from females as well.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

i am going to need more trials with this.

slathered it on last nite with a bar full of 20-30 somethings and nothing.

this is just going to have to be one of those subtle things for me,

i got nothing blatant.

::sigh::

maybe i picked the wrong cover,too.

looking forward to a "ShellyB" day :)

Hey Shelly...funny stuff lady!...it's so nice to read your reviews. I love how you share.

I love Cougar... I remember when I got the first scented bottle...boy how I flew through that stuff (Very newbie and not clued in on GGG at all)...any way I happened to get a full bottle recently from a dear frined of mine on this forum, my oh my was I happy and not at all expecting it...very very happy

I can't wait to try the stone cougar and especially now after your review you cougar guru, lol

I think cougar is a must have for every woman 40+...for me it adds so much to my "already over the top" self confidence.

oh and you are so right when you say "What it does seem to offer is a more powerful and affecting both genders - aura of hotness. Think popularity potion"... I thought I was over analyzing this phero when I begin noticing the effects from females as well.

dja

Hey Djac -

Thanks for the love!

I've been running through yesterday's crazy hits and I think the Stone cougar is different in that the whole hotness factor for both sexes is totally amped. It's not as sexual as the old on per sea - less cops= less DO ME now. But it's a way better all rounder for just pulling in everybody and being the big old sparkly center of attention.

This one would be ideal at business functions where you want to project that "you are all that and a bag of chips" vibe. It's just like a blast of sexy confidence. Ladies with an attitude - meet your all round phero and WORK it. :-)

i am going to need more trials with this.

slathered it on last nite with a bar full of 20-30 somethings and nothing.

this is just going to have to be one of those subtle things for me,

i got nothing blatant.

::sigh::

maybe i picked the wrong cover,too.

looking forward to a "ShellyB" day :blush:

Hey Lor, based on the previous Cougar, I wold pick a lighter scent....maybe something fruity and fresh.....the previous one was a musky type grapefruit and totally juicy smelling....

Also, you might want to try some unscented, and put your scent on UNDER the Cougar so the oil doesn't smother the pheros.....that works for me when I really want it to get out there.....

Hey Lor, based on the previous Cougar, I wold pick a lighter scent....maybe something fruity and fresh.....the previous one was a musky type grapefruit and totally juicy smelling....

Also, you might want to try some unscented, and put your scent on UNDER the Cougar so the oil doesn't smother the pheros.....that works for me when I really want it to get out there.....

i will not give up.

right now, i have UNE amped with cougar.

i wore it on arms and legs,

where it was literally within inches of everyones nose while serving.

they definately smelled the honey, i heard about that,lol.

one gal said she smelled something sweaty and for a moment i thought 'none but then she thought it was comming from across the room,LOL.

dont know.

if the cougar is mixed with Une, do you think its not effective?

the idea of honey and cougar just tickled me pink and i couldnt resist!

i may try it tonight with the SO.

will have to add some drakula's bakery to get him to huff me, he likes that one alot!

i will not give up.

right now, i have UNE amped with cougar.

i wore it on arms and legs,

where it was literally within inches of everyones nose while serving.

they definately smelled the honey, i heard about that,lol.

one gal said she smelled something sweaty and for a moment i thought 'none but then she thought it was comming from across the room,LOL.

dont know.

if the cougar is mixed with Une, do you think its not effective?

the idea of honey and cougar just tickled me pink and i couldnt resist!

i may try it tonight with the SO.

will have to add some drakula's bakery to get him to huff me, he likes that one alot!

I am just thinking of what Mara said about the original Cougar.....she used the grapefruit because it is supposed to make the wearer appear more youthful.....so, the scent AND the phero were congruent.....now, Une, to me, is just like Phero Girl......ABSOLUTELY drop dead gorgeous scent, but it is very sexual to some noses (even without the cops from PG)......if you are just trying to get the sparkle and flirtation a lot of the ladies get from Cougar, you might want a more "fun", youthful scent....ya know?

And, I'm also thinking that maybe the Cougar in oil is slowing the diffusion factor.....

DO NOT give up!

hee hee, right on!

i guess i will just have to save honey-cougar for the SO.....

or pair it when i wear my phero-girl....

after last night, i smell like a discarded honey-dipped donut !

time to shower,LOL

Question for you Cougars....I'm gon' be 30 in sept...but I like the young boys too. 21-ish, baby faced, all that..am I too young for Cougar? Or can I give it a shot?

Question for you Cougars....I'm gon' be 30 in sept...but I like the young boys too. 21-ish, baby faced, all that..am I too young for Cougar? Or can I give it a shot?

I'd go ahead and try it....CC says she loves it and she is a young-un.....

I've wanted to try this one too but I'll be 29 in October and I've never liked younger guys cause they seem too immature and unable to carry a conversation....but that's just me...

Wondering if there is anything out there that will attract older men?

I think I'll try this one too......I'm 34 and find myself attracted to the young boys as well as the older ones ('target group' ranges from 21 to 40-ish), so maybe this will give me an edge with the young ones........

I work at a gym....should be fun trying this one out.......I seem to have this 'I'll flirt heavily with you and you can look and lust, but you know better than to touch what isn't yours' aura, so I feel pretty safe testing it in a testosterone heavy environment...

I've wanted to try this one too but I'll be 29 in October and I've never liked younger guys cause they seem too immature and unable to carry a conversation....but that's just me...

Wondering if there is anything out there that will attract older men?

I personally notice more mature male attention when wearing Intellectual Woman.

Cool..maybe this one might work for me...

thanks for letting me know...

im with you as far as the targets ....

i personally wanted to wear cougar to both "fit in" at work, and feel sexy.

not necessarily attract youngins.

i think though for my intents and purposes cougar is still the best choice.

i think when we look at our intents, our phero choice may be perfect despite traditional labels that seem to limit the pheros use.

cougar just might be perfect regardless of age....

I think most of the ladies wear the pheros for intent...though I could be wrong here..

I wear them cause they smell good...unless it is the unscented pheros...those I wear for intent...lol...

I mean I wear alot of scents that my husband likes and the one's he likes I just don't like...how funny eh?

LOL...

Well why else would you wear pheromones except for some kind of intent, whether a self-effect or attempting to affect a person/situation. What made them more attractive for me, personally, was knowing they were already in a great fragrance...because my initial experiences with pheromones didn't give me a lot of confidence (being very sensitive to the way they smell by themselves).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ya'll -

Did a roadtest of SC plus LAM today with a cover. And self effects were off the chart.

Several good DIHL reactions as well actually - was exuding hotness today.

Anyone else roadtested the two together? Curious if others have had similar self effects.

Hey Ya'll -

Did a roadtest of SC plus LAM today with a cover. And self effects were off the chart.

Several good DIHL reactions as well actually - was exuding hotness today.

Anyone else roadtested the two together? Curious if others have had similar self effects.

Shelly, you are sooooo adventerous, I love it...

sounds like a great combo...I'll have to wait til the weekend...I love LAM and UNCougar...however due to my work schedule I don't get to wear my sexy combos like I wanna and that is such a bummer for me. Especially seeing as how I love the LAM and I know what it does to the men...hehehe

You don't actually wear this combo to work do you?

djac

Shelly, you are sooooo adventerous, I love it...

sounds like a great combo...I'll have to wait til the weekend...I love LAM and UNCougar...however due to my work schedule I don't get to wear my sexy combos like I wanna and that is such a bummer for me. Especially seeing as how I love the LAM and I know what it does to the men...hehehe

You don't actually wear this combo to work do you?

djac

Ummmmmm. Work? No - not normally.

But I was scheduled to be around women most of the day.

And I didn't use that much LAM and the new Cougar SMELLS lite on the Cops.

:-)

But I think on a weekend - the SC with a HEAVY app of LAM would be a slam dunk.

Ummmmmm. Work? No - not normally.

But I was scheduled to be around women most of the day.

And I didn't use that much LAM and the new Cougar SMELLS lite on the Cops.

But I think on a weekend - the SC with a HEAVY app of LAM would be a slam dunk.

Yep...slam dunk, and IN YO FACE!...hehehe LOL

hey...do we have a phero for patience, cause this darn 3 min wait between post is drving me :thbf54f4bf::angry3::censored:

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Yep...slam dunk, and IN YO FACE!...hehehe LOL

hey...do we have a phero for patience, cause this darn 3 min wait between post is drving me :thbf54f4bf::angry3::censored:

djac

Djac - girlfriend -

I feel compelled to point out that in a phero influenced world - 3 minutes would be considered rather - ahem - insufficient. (roflmao)

But I totally get it - when I get the flood control I want to jump up and down having a fit.

Djac - girlfriend -

I feel compelled to point out that in a phero influenced world - 3 minutes would be considered rather - ahem - insufficient. (roflmao)

But I totally get it - when I get the flood control I want to jump up and down having a fit.

Okay Shelly B... so am I suppose to feel better... I hate the 3 minute wait...any other forum fine... but this one... I wanna post right away...too much juicy stuff to say

and now that my tantrem is over...hehehehehe lol

djac

Okay Shelly B... so am I suppose to feel better... I hate the 3 minute wait...any other forum fine... but this one... I wanna post right away...too much juicy stuff to say

and now that my tantrem is over...hehehehehe lol

djac

I am just pointing out with modern construction and safety codes - 3 minutes is highly unlikely to require spackle. Of course - 3 minutes in one place could be quite different in another.

Giggles. Hard.

I layered this under my Open Windows boosted Honeyed Sandalwood & Vanilla and ehm.......well the self-effects, for one, were quite strong......

I was horny and giddy all day. It was a lot of fun actually......had lots of energy (have been feeling stressed out and tired a lot lately), people were eager to talk to me, said I had 'a sparkle in my eyes' and to top it off.....when I got out of work, a 13-yo asked for my phone nr. LOL! It was the cutest thing......and he was all serious too. Okay, granted, it was a bit 'twilighty' outside, so he couldn't really see how old I really am, but still......cute!

I'm going to test out the Open Windows by itself soon.........curious which effect were from the Cougar and which from the OW. (I do know the need to have lots of sex came from the Cougar :) )

I wore Stone Cougar with woozy and cops + honeyed sin. Lots of DIHL looks, a few men were very accommodating and a teenager at checkout got tongue tied and nervous when I was standing across from him. And extra friendliness seemed to be the general rule when dealing with any man today. So stone cougar gets a :) from me!