It is a lot of a-nol, I little too much together for me. It gave me a bit of a rush. The best it worked for me was a bit of LAM! around my belly button and a smidge on each wrist and 2 sprays of Topper to my hair.

I DO like Topper A LOT with BAM! though :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I am actually going to be getting some of this. I am so excited! I really hope it works. I haven't noticed any ill effects with anol but I'm also not sure it does a great deal for me. Eh, the only way to find out is to try it!

Edited by donsie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Sadly, Topper isn't working for me. Flying potion doesn't work either, I guess I don't respond to DHEAS? :Emoticons04280: because I do love a-nol... It makes me happy. Too bad, I was so excited about Topper...

It doesn't work as in no selfies or as in no hits - or both?

I know I originally got DHEAS as a single first because I thought that most everything has plenty of a-nol already :lol: But then as time went on, I broke down and got Topper and have been happily "topping" pretty much everything since! Sometimes I notice selfies and sometimes I don't, but I always see great hits from it. :)

There are those of us that really love their a-nol, others can get a headache or OD. You may want to spray the Topper on your clothes/hair if it's too much on your skin. Some have been known to use LAM + Topper + Levitation at the same time (wouldn't know who that would be), but don't get caught driving if you do!

I tried it for the first time last night but I layered it with other pheros so I'm not sure whether I can attribute the positive effects to Topper.

I wore it as the sole phero blend today and did not notice self-effects or hits. I tried three sprays so as not to overdo things but I will increase this to four the next time I wear it on its own.

Is it just me or does it have a really nice smell when you first spray it? Maybe it's just the alcohol and I'm nuts!

It's not "smelly", imo, like some of the blends are. You could get away with this one unscented I think. :)

Sadly, Topper isn't working for me. Flying potion doesn't work either, I guess I don't respond to DHEAS? :Emoticons04280: because I do love a-nol... It makes me happy. Too bad, I was so excited about Topper...

Oh no! Say it ain't so -- how many times have you tried them? Have you varied doses? Hope you get 'em to work for you. Those two blends are such winners!

I guess Topper works its magic for me best when I am in a good mood to begin with. It will give me a headache when I use too much, but it will make the day a breeze if it's the right amount. It wont work when I get grumpy or upset, as I did yesterday, then the self effects just get weird. It still has an impact on others though. Had a young female colleague come in several times chatting so profusely that I got edgy and staying friendly became an effort, even though I like her a lot. Topper works best in the first half of my cycle when the hormones are flying anyway.

I guess Topper works its magic for me best when I am in a good mood to begin with. It will give me a headache when I use too much, but it will make the day a breeze if it's the right amount. It wont work when I get grumpy or upset, as I did yesterday, then the self effects just get weird. It still has an impact on others though. Had a young female colleague come in several times chatting so profusely that I got edgy and staying friendly became an effort, even though I like her a lot. Topper works best in the first half of my cycle when the hormones are flying anyway.

Hmmmm, sorry to hear that dear. Use too much as in one application that particular day -- or using it too many days in a row?

I hear ya' regarding friendliness being an effort at times. That's the thing about these pheros huh? They are very powerful so like you said, we really have to temper use with our daily moods and those ever so present hormones. Ugh, I'm sympathetic. I got hammered this month...

I've worn this two or three times, both over other pheros and on its own (3-5 sprays). I've not yet seen any results either on myself or others (that I can see, of course, and that's the trick) but will keep trying. Unfortunately after I placed the order for Topper I started suspecting that a-nol may not work for me as the sole or main phero, which would be a blow to the effectiveness of Topper for me. Hopefully I'll find my sweet spot soon.

If I keep running into a brick wall then I've had the rather bonkers idea to try and OD on it to see how much that takes, then scale it back from there.

Anol doesn't do much for me at this point at all. Been that way for years. I firmly believe you can build up a tolerance to Pheros and anol is usually the first to go. Very rarely I'll get selfies from a really good social but it's few and far between.

Hmmmm, sorry to hear that dear. Use too much as in one application that particular day -- or using it too many days in a row?

I hear ya' regarding friendliness being an effort at times. That's the thing about these pheros huh? They are very powerful so like you said, we really have to temper use with our daily moods and those ever so present hormones. Ugh, I'm sympathetic. I got hammered this month...

Roses, it was a heavy duty load of Topper on one day. I guess it's smart to use it with good measure. I confined myself to twice a week at the moment, and do 3 sprays in the morning and maybe 2 more in the afternoon, since the effects do go away after 3 hours with me. I go without pheros on weekends and will go on a vacation just taking Occo for sexy time with hubby.

Reading Halo's comment, I guess phero down time is essential for the magic to keep on working...

Anol doesn't do much for me at this point at all. Been that way for years. I firmly believe you can build up a tolerance to Pheros and anol is usually the first to go. Very rarely I'll get selfies from a really good social but it's few and far between.

Oh, no, Halo, please don't tell me that -- I absolutely loooove anol! I've been trying not to wear the same phero every day, but I find that I really enjoy the anol ones because of the high I get. For a newbie like myself, what would you recommend as far as daily/weekly usage not to burn out on a phero?

Edited by JudyO

Roses, it was a heavy duty load of Topper on one day. I guess it's smart to use it with good measure. I confined myself to twice a week at the moment, and do 3 sprays in the morning and maybe 2 more in the afternoon, since the effects do go away after 3 hours with me. I go without pheros on weekends and will go on a vacation just taking Occo for sexy time with hubby.

Reading Halo's comment, I guess phero down time is essential for the magic to keep on working...

It sounds like you have a great handle on things Maroon. By limiting use and rotating you're sure to get the benefits and negligible side effects. I'm the same in taking a few days off each week wearing pheros. -Occo is a divine choice for the vacation plans ^_^

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Guest cutie.pie

It doesn't work as in no selfies or as in no hits - or both?

I know I originally got DHEAS as a single first because I thought that most everything has plenty of a-nol already :lol: But then as time went on, I broke down and got Topper and have been happily "topping" pretty much everything since! Sometimes I notice selfies and sometimes I don't, but I always see great hits from it. :)

No selfies and no hits at all :Emoticons04284:

Oh no! Say it ain't so -- how many times have you tried them? Have you varied doses? Hope you get 'em to work for you. Those two blends are such winners!

I've tried it all. It just didn't work.

I'm a newbie, so sometimes I love my phero-journey and finding out what works for me, and sometimes I'm so frustrated that I don't have the knowledge you all have...

But, I gave my Topper a new home and decided to play with other pheros and give Topper another try in a year or so... There are so many pheros I haven't tried yet :Emoticons04231:

***The joy is in the journey!*** :say19:

No selfies and no hits at all :Emoticons04284:

Awe, that IS sad :( Specially NADA. ZIP. ZILCH. That' s also crazy. Things that make me go hmm...

WELL! I saw that you re-homed and there are still plenty of wonderful things to try! There's bound to be something that is just for you - waiting to be discovered :Emoticons0424: :angelhug:

That is quite regrettable CutiePie :frown: . Glad you were able to re-home Topper, and by all means, yes - try it down the line another time. Things change.

Love what you said "***The joy is in the journey!***" So true!!! Lots to try here @ LP. Stick around girlie, enjoy that journey :magicstick:

Oh, no, Halo, please don't tell me that -- I absolutely loooove anol! I've been trying not to wear the same phero every day, but I find that I really enjoy the anol ones because of the high I get. For a newbie like myself, what would you recommend as far as daily/weekly usage not to burn out on a phero?

I really can't say as it seems to be so personal. I just rotate. And I go through stages where I wear pheros and some where I don't. If it's been awhile I try a high anol social again and sometimes it works.

• 4 weeks later...

Got a couple of sniffies of Topper with my last LP order (thanks, guys!) and decided to try it on over what I had on at the time which was Sneaky Clean....YES! A bit of a rush, even some self effects, but I'm going to keep it for very special times as I don't won't to develop a tolerance for Anol and not have it work...Funny, the only way FP works for me is if I use Topper over it. I'm trying it over UnCougar and Cougar Potion next.

Hmmm...perhaps everything just works better with Topper, lol.

• 4 months later...

Started test driving recently, haven't had opp to test on others yet, will soon. But OVER THE MOON with this one - love love it. Selfies right from first spray.

I just gof a few decants in sprays, the rest of my UNs are RB oils. So I spritzed myself like 5 times before I realized I might be phero-bombing myself. Anyhow, adore it for selfies alone. Def must always have this one. Love DHEAS too, it's just a difft mix and the ANOL in this lifted my mood (booster) along with the DHEAS.

ADORE. Will post back when have interesting stories. :) Good happy sauce. Also felt uplifted.

Getting my UNs in sprays could be dangerous for me. :D

ETA: tried to amend my 1st post w/ the info below but somehow eneded up w/ 2 posts - sorry all.

Edited by Beach Goddess

There are those of us that really love their a-nol, others can get a headache or OD. You may want to spray the Topper on your clothes/hair if it's too much on your skin. Some have been known to use LAM + Topper + Levitation at the same time (wouldn't know who that would be), but don't get caught driving if you do!

ETA: Just saw this, I sooo have to try this formula now! I got happy just thinking @ that combo.

Anyone try this combo and/or Maroon's mix (Cougar plus OCCO plus topper)? If so, did you use UnCougar or Reg Cougar or both (hee)?

Want stories. :) Also curious @ other 'mad scientist' mixes in general. So much to play with, but in general says topper can be used with all pheros (except for maybe calming ones as noted in thread by Luna and Halo).

Guest cutie.pie

I got my first DIHL when wearing Cougar and Topper, but when I wore just Topper - nothing, not even a mood lift. Maybe I should give it another try, now that I'm not such a newbie lol :D

I got my first DIHL when wearing Cougar and Topper, but when I wore just Topper - nothing, not even a mood lift. Maybe I should give it another try, now that I'm not such a newbie lol :D

Good info, have played with that a bit myself but not enough. Not sure why when I love them both a lot.

I think everyone says not all blends give selfies to everyone or it's harder to find sweet spot w/ certain ones for some ppl. I'd recommend trying again, I love Topper a lot. But I'm also having problems finding sweet spot with LACE, which I know you love. So interesting how chemistry is so difft. I have gotten hits from Lace for sure, but no selfies. I am determined to find sweet spot with that one though.

Or if not, will wear for the hits. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like it for when I have made plans but feel tired or not that into keeping them. It's a little bit like a cup of coffee (with a sip of spirits, maybe): energising and a bit disinhibiting. It takes me from thinking "oh, maybe I'll just cancel" to "I'm looking forward to this".

Guest cutie.pie

I like it for when I have made plans but feel tired or not that into keeping them. It's a little bit like a cup of coffee (with a sip of spirits, maybe): energising and a bit disinhibiting. It takes me from thinking "oh, maybe I'll just cancel" to "I'm looking forward to this".

This makes me think I should give Topper another try!! :)

It took me a while to 'get it' with Topper. It is a subtle shift in terms of selfies but I do find it can help nudge me that little bit. It has also helped somewhat mopey people keep things more positive. I try to be a good friend and let people moan to me but you know how sometimes you're not up to dealing with Moaning Myrtle, well, moaning? That's Topper time!

Edited by donsie

I us this to "bump" all kinds of things :lol: I used it to bump Stone Cougar over the weekend... It just makes thing "more" in the happy direction. From "meh" to "Yeah, let's do this!" Want something to lighten the Dom? Top it! Need to chill out the Sexpionage? Soften the Sexology? Top it! BI too blatant? Top it! Wear it with CB, BAM!, OCCOs...just saying.

:Emoticons04263:

This makes me think I should give Topper another try!! :)

You should! I know all are different, but the more I try = more I likee. :) It is good stuff, lightens/ brightens everything.

Also agree w/ Donsie, Saffron, Nutrix comments. It is such a great blend. Speaking of, I need to lighten up a bit today so will apply soon. Thanks to Saffron got a sample of it during swap. Sooo thankful.

• 2 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

So I decided to give Topper another try and got myself an UN trial. Hope it will work for me this time, now that I am 'phero wiser' :fingers-crossed:

Wow-off to the order page- need this ASAP, going to try it with Cougar

Guest cutie.pie

Wow-off to the order page- need this ASAP, going to try it with Cougar

I got my first DIHL wearing this combo, but when I wore it by itself...nothing. So I sold it. But now I wanna give it another try, especially in combo with Cougar. I think Beccah said she loves Topper+Open Windows combo :)

• 11 months later...

Today was the first time I've worn topper, 3 sprays from the pheromas bottle. I noticed a bit of anticipation just moments after spraying, a few minutes later a bit hyper. Reminiscent of taking something with ephedrine in it but not as strong or as nervous feeling. That lasted for a bit then the happy giddiness started about a half hour or so after applying. I have had one booty shaking to the radio, super productive candle pouring day. I may have to go FB on this quickly, perhaps wear it every time I need to fill orders, clean the house or do anything else I don't really care to do. This seems like a serious motivator for me.

This is another one that I'm always like, 'why don't I wear this more'? I think it goes along with my hoarding my own LPs from myself.... anyhow glad to see others are loving it. Topper really is a great topper - and I feel it lightens my mood, perhaps my aura. (?) All in a positive way. It has kind of a sweet scent to it, in the UN even, which def subsides on dry down.

This is a wonderfully uplifting blend, even when worn by itself. But I have to be careful where I decide to wear this, as it makes me feel very spacey and floaty, like my head is a balloon levitating parallel to the ground, unattached to the rest of my body. Which is fun, but highly distracting.

Edited by vladmyra

• 8 months later...

I reached Sir Panda's apartment to find that he had stuffed himself with dinner, and was very sleepy. Well, I get around him, snuggling up and worming my way to gain space on the futon, and within a few minutes he goes, "Why am I suddenly more awake?" He was genuinely asking me as if I could possibly be the culprit for such a thing (of course I was! But I wasn't going to tell him).

I was wearing 4 sprays to my neck and hair, and he doesn't habitually give up food coma naps just to have lively conversations, so I'm sure Topper is what did it. Besides, in my own experience, a-nol/DHEAS usually perk me awake, too.

I was also wearing SS4W and Sheer Essence, so after he realized that he was more awake, those blends were able to steer his brain toward more saucy ideas :wink88:

Edited by Ivysaur

Magnolia Fairy Cake + EST + Topper, went to see my new hair stylist today. Topper always does a great job with me, opening me to be chatty with someone new. We had very interesting conversations, got to know each other very well, and I daresay we are good company. He has even invited me over to his and his wife's house in case I ever needed a space to practice my violin! This makes sense in that he's also a musician and understands the impossibility of my living situation with roommates to be providing any considerate space to practice. But still, we all know that Topper just puts people in that mood to be happy and open. I'm glad we got off on fantastic footing, because I want to be able to look forward to seeing my stylist regularly. Sessions last for hours, after all.

• 3 weeks later...

I had very high expectations for Topper..until recently I had only tried it in some of Mara's enhanced potions, such as Summershine. The effects in an enhanced potion are nice so I splurged and bought an unscented bottle (lowest strength)...WOW!! The first time I used it, it gave me a bit of a rush/high! lol Needless to say-I love it!! I don't go out a lot at all, so I mostly use it on days when I'm feeling a bit down. Really helps my mood. One of my favorite phero combos is Mega Watt with a couple spritzes of Topper. So far, Summershine is my favorite potion with Topper. I would definitely recommend a bottle of it and also would recommend getting an unscented bottle of Topper!! It's fabulousness in a bottle!!! :)