Sneaky Clean with Super Sexy for Women

gallery photo

The next best thing to freshly-washed, an aura of expensive luxe soap or shampoo: a heart of elegant white lilac and magnolia is blended with a fuzzy soap accord and a sheer base of vanilla musk with a sweet touch of cactus flower honey. We then put the sneaky in this clean with the addition of our exclusive LUMINA FOR WOMEN pheromone blend, one of our favorite blends of female magic!

As one of the leading innovators of pheromone blending, experience has taught us that it's often in one's best interest to be entirely low-key when capturing the attention of the desired target...and sometimes you're more apt to catch someone's attention with a whisper rather than a scream. And what better way to do so than a completely clean, soft and altogether subtle fragrance... They'll never know what hit 'em!

WHITE LILAC ~ Inspires peace and harmony, humility, youthfulness, protection.

MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.

CACTUS FLOWER HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

When I first applied this I was immediately brought back to the midwestern summers of my youth. After running around the farm all day I would get a cool bath in my grandmother's old fashioned tub. I would soak in the tub while watching the fireflies outside. Then out of the tub with a huge, towel that smelled like fresh, line dried linen. and into bed with soft cotton-y sheets.

Sneaky clean reminds me exactly of those smells: the mild "clean" smell of soaping up in the tub, a soft, warm cotton, the fresh cool sheets. I don't know how Mara did it, but this is not "soapy" smelling in the sense that it smells like the soap your mom left out for company or the bar of Dove in your shower. No, this is more like a soft breeze of clean. Quite subtle and verrry nice.

I don't usually go for these types of scents because they just sit on my skin and never blend, but this one is different. I was intrigued by the ingredients of cactus flower and vanilla, but a little scared b/c I just can't do musk. I do get the musk the following morning (can smell it now) but just ever so slightly. And while I couldn't identify the vanilla while wearing it, I see how it balances out the floral notes for me. I only have ONE other floral and that's CB scented that I can wear, but, I don't know that I'd even classify this as a floral for me, I am trying to find another word besides "clean" to use here but clean really fits.

And hello- stroke of genius adding SS4W. Which of me is one of my favorite pheromones. It's a social blend for me. However paired with this scent I totally agree with the description:

sometimes you're more apt to catch someone's attention with a whisper rather than a scream. And what better way to do so than a completely clean, soft and altogether subtle fragrance...almost as if you're not wearing anything at all. They'll never know what hit 'em!

How apt.! I am really enjoying this scent and keep bringing my arm up to huff myself. I would say that this scent coupled with the SS4W has a sort of velvet hammer effect. Soft and subtle, but Wowza!

:CHEERS~19: cheers to you LP

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think raqs review is spot on!! This smells like you just took a luxurious bath, put on a plush fluffy robe and the smell of shampoo/soap has melded with your skin. It's soft, clean and very fresh. No sharp florals here. This one will have people inching closer for a sniff, and then you will snag them in your SS4W cloud. Heehee...

I think raqs review is spot on!! This smells like you just took a luxurious bath, put on a plush fluffy robe and the smell of shampoo/soap has melded with your skin. It's soft, clean and very fresh. No sharp florals here. This one will have people inching closer for a sniff, and then you will snag them in your SS4W cloud. Heehee...

Yes Hearts, EXACTLY! I always wished I could capture that just showered light cotton-y scent. Mara did.

:yeahthat: It's sweet on my skin, and clean smelling with the hint of floral. It is so incredibly innocent smelling; the poor menfolks won't know what hit them when that SS4W comes out to play!!!

When I tried this on last night, I was instantly taken back to when I was 12 or 13 and I was at one of my best friends' house. Me and another girl had spent the night and we had got up early in the morning before it got hot and we were laying flat on the porch. They had this big Magnolia tree in their backyard, and the ceiling fans were going and stirring up the scent. My other BFF who's no longer with us lived just down the street and he came over to sit with us, and her mom made us all breakfast. I don't remember what we were talking about or doing, but I just remember that particular moment when were lying on the porch and how content we were. And that makes this a happy scent for me. :)

I had SO smell the vial & he was impressed. I have a feeling that men are going to be all over any lady sporting this scent ;)

OM Deity :w00t: ok my nose is timing out with all the new releases on at once,but damn this is a fine scent memory for me,a really good one :) a long ago,brief but ummm,high energy,affair at the Drake hotel in Chicago...I soooo get the "high end" soap/shampoo and big fluffy robe,oh my I am wearing this to bed tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...sweet dreams

good grief,will this take a cops boost,ya think ?

Me too. It makes me want to order it in a spray unsniffed!

Even though I never smelled this but based on the reviews,I bet this would be so nice as a spray Mel..:) especially with the phero! I might do that too!

Even though I never smelled this but based on the reviews,I bet this would be so nice as a spray Mel.. :) especially with the phero! I might do that too!

I may have to start selling myself soon! I have a feeling we should jump on this one before it goes...I get a sell out fast feeling from this.

I may have to start selling myself soon! I have a feeling we should jump on this one before it goes...I get a sell out fast feeling from this.

Hmm, me too. It's a good thing we a number of pheromones at our disposal to beat out any "competition", hehe.

Okay first sniff was funny but it has dried fine, was worried for a second. It is intensely white, clean, soapy, a little like those baby soap flakes I used on my kids clothes. I love it. It can do the 'no, no perfume, I'm just clean' thing and reel them in with the phero. GENIUS! Spray here I come! I can not stop sniffing my arm. When I get my spray I might just spray my sheets before..ahem.

I'm back...ohhhhh this has changed, but it is soooo gorgeous, beautiful lilac, not that almost stinky type, soft and lovely, I can barely take my nose off my upper arm, damn I'm lovely, I just may huff myself all night :) I think the phero suits me too. Prostitution calls, I may need a lot more of this.

This one does smell exactly like its name: Sneaky Clean. It gives a feeling of 'coming out of the shower wrapped in a fresh white towel'. Those flowers are so pretty - white lilacs, magnolia - and the vanilla musk enhancing this lovely scent. I think this is now my favourite.

I agree with GL and CM, this would be fabulous as a spray!

These reviews are fascinating. From your reactions I get the general impression that it's like New, or Velvet Moss, in that you wouldn't necessarily think such fuzziness would be so sexy but somehow it is (those two are to me, anyway)....? Does it "feel" at all like either of those two?

I don.t find it fuzzy. It's more clean than fuzzy to me. It's not like New to me either but i haven't smelt Velvet moss. New was a bedtime kind of scent whereas this is sexier and prettier. It's long lasting but not as in your face as New was, where New is kind of thick, this is more sheer in feel.

This is very sneaky! I love it! Soft and clean, it reminds me of drying off after a summer bath with a line-dried towel; you can almost smell the sun in the fabric, along with the faint scent of soap. Somehow, even after reading the other reviews, I'd expected this to have a sharper soapy edge to it, but there's no sharpness whatsoever. It's just soft, clean sexy.

The more I smell this, the more I hope it's one that requires rebrew after rebrew! Lol! Honestly. When I first joined the forum, I remember mentioning my fear that BF would pick up on the fact that it's my perfumes he's responding to, instead of me. And I remember wishing there was a way to wear pheros without a specific scent being identifiable as the instigator to specific reactions of his. Well, irony of ironies - this perfume is exactly what I was hoping for back then: a scent that is so subtle, it would seem, (to him), that he *is* having a reaction to me after all, and not necessarily a perfume! This is genius! It's SO sneaky! I'm lovin' it more with every little sniff. And I'm starting to think I need like, ten kabillion bottles. :D

This is very sneaky! I love it! Soft and clean, it reminds me of drying off after a summer bath with a line-dried towel; you can almost smell the sun in the fabric, along with the faint scent of soap. Somehow, even after reading the other reviews, I'd expected this to have a sharper soapy edge to it, but there's no sharpness whatsoever. It's just soft, clean sexy.

YES! this! The smelling of the sun in a line dried towel. I should edit my OP and quote you b/c that is exactly how it feels.

YES! this! The smelling of the sun in a line dried towel. I should edit my OP and quote you b/c that is exactly how it feels.

Feel free :)

I am absolutely loving this. Every time I think about it not being available anymore I feel a bit of an anxiety attack coming on! :lol: This is exactly the kind of scent I was looking for when I came here. I love almost all the other scents that I've tried here, but I really hoped to find one that was so subtle, it was like I wasn't wearing anything at all, so when I wore it, it would not come off as Eggers-wearing-sexy-perfume; it would come off as Eggers-is-particularly-sexy-today. I can't overstate how perfect a scent Mara has created in this one - I feel as if she read my mind!

The more I smell this, the more I hope it's one that requires rebrew after rebrew! Lol! Honestly. When I first joined the forum, I remember mentioning my fear that BF would pick up on the fact that it's my perfumes he's responding to, instead of me. And I remember wishing there was a way to wear pheros without a specific scent being identifiable as the instigator to specific reactions of his. Well, irony of ironies - this perfume is exactly what I was hoping for back then: a scent that is so subtle, it would seem, (to him), that he *is* having a reaction to me after all, and not necessarily a perfume! This is genius! It's SO sneaky! I'm lovin' it more with every little sniff. And I'm starting to think I need like, ten kabillion bottles. :D

Well, the good news (to allay any fears you have) is that LPs morph specifically to your skin. So even if he was associating a scent with your sexiness, he will *never* smell that specific scent on any other woman, but it is fun to have a sneak attack in the arsenal. I also need to get a full bottle, SO is into really perfumey scents (his mom was 34 when she had him, maybe that's why?) & this is one we both agree on.

Edited by Beccah

Yay!

I was sooo hoping that everyone would "get" this. :D

There's a lot of guys out there for whom sexy=clean, plain and simple, not dirty musks and honeys, not come hither sluttiness, so I wanted to make something for we gals to wear with that kind of approach, but still with an LP style hidden sledge hammer. :lol:

Well, the good news (to allay any fears you have) is that LPs morph specifically to your skin. So even if he was associating a scent with your sexiness, he will *never* smell that specific scent on any other woman, but it is fun to have a sneak attack in the arsenal. I also need to get a full bottle, SO is into really perfumey scents (his mom was 34 when she had him, maybe that's why?) & this is one we both agree on.

Good point re: skin chemistry & melding scents, Beccah. :) And yup - I love a good sneak attack! :D

Yay!

There's a lot of guys out there for whom sexy=clean, plain and simple, not dirty musks and honeys, not come hither sluttiness, so I wanted to make something for we gals to wear with that kind of approach, but still with an LP style hidden sledge hammer. :lol:

Mara, I so totally get this. I prayed for this! Thank you, thank you, thank you! xox :D

Yay!

You did it with this one, fo'sho'. SO barely ever comments that he likes a scent out of the vial, this one, LP AE:2011, & Redemption are in the chosen few.

Since this one smells so clean, and so unlike perfume, I'm really tempted to try it out at work, to see what the "sexy" and "best gal pal" vibes of SS4W might do for my tips - it could either be spectacular or disastrous. I can't seem to bring myself to do it though. I'm a bit cowardly that way. I accidentally "copped" my manager a couple of months ago, and he ran off - I'm afraid of what the Super Sexy would do to him. I forget, has anyone else worn Super Sexy in the workplace - specifically a restaurant workplace? Just curious. I'll probably still stick with Open Windows, since it does the job so thoroughly, (making me seem charming, even when I'm as grumpy as sin). I suppose if I did try this out at work, I'd best not do it on a busy Friday night...

Well...if I were you.and I did work in that way in another lifetime,I would definitely try it,without cops of course :D

imo SS4W is a blend that can go in any direction you want it too! It is an excellent confidence builder,and while nothing is sexier than confidence,it also translates to competence,which should translate to...tips :) The fresh clean scent can only enhance this,it could be awesome !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll try it when Matthew isn't there. He got really rattled when I "copped", (cops-ed?) him that one time, and I don't want to cause any aggro, 'cause he can be pretty annoying when he's uncomfortable. I'll try it on a Thursday night sometime, when he's off. Thanks Calii. :)

Oh jeez...I really want to order this now. I definitely feel you, Eggers, I want people to think I naturally smell delicious, not because I'm wearing perfume (and then pull them into my trap, bwahaha!).

My boy has the most wonderful natural scent of anyone I've ever smelled. I can't even describe it, he just smells so good! He says people have told him he smells like baby powder, but that can't be it because I hate the smell of baby powder. I think that's a big part of why I'm attracted to him and why I like being near him.

Personally, I would totally wear SS4W to work! I wear it to class all the time and probably distract a few of the boys :P I think you would get better tips. Calii said it perfectly :) Let us know how it goes!

I just put this on today after my shower...wow this makes me nice. My ex came over and picked up some stuff, I was practically rubbing up against him :o He was nice too though. Anything that promotes better relations between is and smells fantastic is priceless in my book. Just how many bottles to stock up??

Funny how this one smells nothing like lily or clean towels on me, I am getting all honey and this sharp intense smell.

Is there even honey in this? It smells like dirty honey, the slutty kind. I should let this morph and see how it develops.

I really want the lily virgin white robe thing too!!!!!!! I love Super Sexy and NEED this scent to play the role!