LAM/BAM-Buttercream Peach

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. My mistake. NOT Pink, but the label has pink on it and it is sugar. LP Pure Sugar! But now that Mara mentions it, NOCCO and OCCO pinks should work too!

OMG LP Pure Sugar -- sounds beyond Yummy. Adding to list - along with OCCO Pink and LP Pink FBs. And others on my list. :)

Thanks Luna and of course Mara - for all you do and for bringing all these wonderful brews to us! Training on learning as much before next order. Hee!

LOL Beach Goddess! Gotcha! ;)

Thanks for info on that Rose!!!

Just ordered sample of LP pure sugar - I'll probably get kinniptions when I try it and will have to immed get FB. :) I'm sure Pure Sugar's awesome on it's own but love the LAM pheros, and so far buttercream peach 'flavor' layers/ plays well with sugary scents - so plan on test driving both solo and layered. Heeee. :Love09751:

Of course LAM is a wonder solo - LOVE - pls post when you get your FB. Def give it a bit for the 'candied' tone mellow out (like 10-30 min tops), then it's all buttery creamy peachy warm sexy goodness from there, with good staying power. I know I must stop gushing @ it, love it so though.

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I'm at the vet again with zipper (just a check up) but I SWEAR someone here is wearing Buttercream Peach. Lol!

Hope zipper is ok hearts! And maybe someone IS wearing Buttercream Peach! :)

So I can promise that a)I am not at any vet today or at all this week... but B) oh yea - loving my Buttercream Peach LAM today.

So yes, I'll jump on any chance to talk about it. :) haha

• 2 years later...

I have been using this as my everyday phero. The Butter Cream Peach fragrance is amazingly fruity and juicy. It is really bright – too bright for me and it only turns slightly sour on me. This fragrance has a lot of staying power and would not even come off with witch hazel.

I did not experience any self-effects with this phero. The throw of this fragrance and phero is up to 15 feet away from me. I would apply this phero liberally.

LAM is a mild social sexual phero. The more LAM I applied the more sexual the phero slanted. With regular application (just my neck & hands) it felt 80% social and 20% sexual, per the hits I received, but when I added more to my chest and tummy, the sexual hits increased.

Women were pleasant and men were too. When I applied more, guys that I knew, (about age 20ish) would say little sexual innuendos to me in conversations. They were so slick and fast that it would take me a minute to figure them out. Also when I wore more LAM and would go out into public I had men from 20s to 50s giving me hard hits. I would get goofy smiles, smirks, stares, men would stop mid action to turn to look at me, and come hither looks from across the room. I even had a few women to stop and just stare at me. I was walking behind a woman in a store and she stopped and turned completely around to look at me.

So LAM is a nice customizable phero. The responses to LAM are consistent and predictable. It can be social, but you can increase the amount if you want to make it more sexual. I think this would be the perfect phero for a woman who is new to pheros who wanted to get her feet wet as she would be in total control of the responses. Wear a little and get social or wear a lot and get sexual.

I have been using this as my everyday phero. The Butter Cream Peach fragrance is amazingly fruity and juicy. It is really bright too bright for me and it only turns slightly sour on me. This fragrance has a lot of staying power and would not even come off with witch hazel.

I did not experience any self-effects with this phero. The throw of this fragrance and phero is up to 15 feet away from me. I would apply this phero liberally.

LAM is a mild social sexual phero. The more LAM I applied the more sexual the phero slanted. With regular application (just my neck & hands) it felt 80% social and 20% sexual, per the hits I received, but when I added more to my chest and tummy, the sexual hits increased.

Women were pleasant and men were too. When I applied more, guys that I knew, (about age 20ish) would say little sexual innuendos to me in conversations. They were so slick and fast that it would take me a minute to figure them out. Also when I wore more LAM and would go out into public I had men from 20s to 50s giving me hard hits. I would get goofy smiles, smirks, stares, men would stop mid action to turn to look at me, and come hither looks from across the room. I even had a few women to stop and just stare at me. I was walking behind a woman in a store and she stopped and turned completely around to look at me.

So LAM is a nice customizable phero. The responses to LAM are consistent and predictable. It can be social, but you can increase the amount if you want to make it more sexual. I think this would be the perfect phero for a woman who is new to pheros who wanted to get her feet wet as she would be in total control of the responses. Wear a little and get social or wear a lot and get sexual.

Hi Honeycake!

Wow, no selifies:( that sucks.

I get self effects from both LAM & BAM. (FYI I don't care for the blends together, tho that's a combo some people just love.)

LAM gives me that upbeat perky sexy vibe & with BAM I'm feel more like a sexy :purr:

IMO they are in the sexy category, they are loaded with a ton of cops. LAM, because of the A'nol might make you feel bouncy and social but make no mistake it's a strong sexual magnet. I've had a two very strong responses (that I didn't really want) wearing it out and about. Just weird flukes I'd say, with people who are big responders with low social filters. Never the types you want responding to your pheromones. In the regular LAM review thread I told one of the stories.

Of course, most people have social filters, and may not respond in an openly sexual manner in a setting not appros to that behavior. But, you will still get attention. In a more social setting (not the setting I usually use for these) BAM tends to make people lean in more and get a little fuzzy and friendly. LAM Tends to draw attention and turn heads. But, again that's me and I don't do social for these often. Usually when I do it's because I want the selifies.

Have you tried SS4W + LAM? There's a thread dedicated to that.

Hi Stacy K!

I rarely get selfies. Levitation is the only phero that hits me hard. I get some arousal from Blatant invitation and Sexpionage, but it is muted & much, much later after wearing it for a while. Otherwise - I get nothing. :)

No, I haven't tried SS4W & LAM. I will have to check out that thread. :)

Edited by Honeycake

• 1 year later...

I'm confused. I was just told that this original version has Aja in it. But, I do not smell it at all. On my skin, I can always smell Aja. Additionally I don't think LP even had Aja back in '13. Perhaps a misunderstanding? 

I'll let the mods ponder that one. :)

According to Mara:

Before we released Aja on its own I just used to call the ingredient veggie honey. I've had that as a note since around 2007.

The earlier stock was preblended for us. Later I mixed it from the raw powders myself and made it stronger. That's the evolution of it. I didn't release Aja until I found a source that would allow me to make it in larger quantity and concentration.

Hope that clears it up for you, Stacy.

10 hours ago, luna65 said:

According to Mara:

Before we released Aja on its own I just used to call the ingredient veggie honey. I've had that as a note since around 2007.

The earlier stock was preblended for us. Later I mixed it from the raw powders myself and made it stronger. That's the evolution of it. I didn't release Aja until I found a source that would allow me to make it in larger quantity and concentration.

Hope that clears it up for you, Stacy.

Thanks Luna. Eariler versions ("veggie honey") didn't have that potency because Mara hadn't blended it herself to make the "Aja" we know now. Which is why I didn't smell "Aja" in this version. In this version I mostly get a light, fleeting whiff of honey. It's mostly peach/nectarine, buttlercream & sugar. 

Edited by StacyK

• 8 months later...

Finally! A peach that didn't turn plasticky on me! It didn't even threaten to this time! :D

I LOVE this! It's so sweet and soft and feminine. I have a couple other versions, but I don't know how they'll work on me. Just my luck I find the one that's quite old works great. Maybe the others will, though...I'm hoping!

I'm not sure I get "cream" so much as sugar. It's very sweet, but not cloying. I am going to have to pay better attention the next time this is rebrewed. Also kinda upset I missed out on NOCO Buttercream Peach!