Phero for a Job Interview? (Urgent)

So I have yet another interview tomorrow. So far I have had 4 interviews and no luck. I've tried OW for interviews with women and men. No dice. I do have some SWS but I haven't tested it yet.

This interview is with 3 younger guys to manage the office of their new film production office/studio. I would love to get it. Any thoughts on wearing scented Cougar to the interview? I want to come across as both capable but not stuffy or too old.

Can you suggest anything better? I have CE, Darling Catalina, Un PP and SS4W and I can check my stash as well. I haven't ordered since May so I have nothing new.

That situation with the choices available, I'd would feel most comfortable with Cougar.

I think you should go with what makes you feel like the best "for this job" version of you.

Stay away from SWS for right now. For me that was a seriously hevy duty serious type blend. If you were dealing with older suits yes, that may work better but....

I cosign that you should go with one of the more social blends. Since they are younger and this is entertainment and its about who likes you...

So try maybe SS4W or PP to razzle dazzle them.

You've got to think of the image you want to project. Aud is a sexy blend with a pretty good amount of cops. So I would say no on that one.

You might want to go to the review threads for the pheros you're thinking of for more observations on specific pheros.

I really also recomend you go take a look at Dolly's journal thread. Check out the pages (2 of them) with topics referring to Pheros for newbies.

I always refer to it.

It's very excellent info from an experienced phero user. Good luck.

Hmm. Audacious always makes me really ballsy. Go figure. In the end I went with scented Cougar and a spritz of Topper. I don't know if I got it or not but I was fearless.

I did. I had a meeting with the CEO and head of Development yesterday and got my offer email today. I just haven't announced it because I don't have a firm start date yet (waiting for the next production to start) so my current employer can't know.

Thank you so much for your help everyone. I now have the coolest job ever.

Edited by skye

I did. I had a meeting with the CEO and head of Development yesterday and got my offer email today. I just haven't announced it because I don't have a firm start date yet (waiting for the next production to start) so my current employer can't know.

Congratulations! :)

Went to my first work event last night. Well such as it is. Right now I'm not starting until the 17th. So I will officially resign from my terrible employer on Monday then I'm off to Florida for a week. (The guys said to take a vacation now because the new feature is starting production before the end of the month and I'm going to be a busy girl.)

I'm so happy for you. Congrats

• 3 weeks later...

My start date was pushed back to April 1st but I have a meeting this afternoon to "talk shop". I have no idea what that means. I'm wearing Darling Catalina and Gimme Money just in case.

Totally worked. My start date was changed to Monday (Thanks Gimme Money). So excited to go back to work. Especially here. This job is going to be amazing.

Totally worked. My start date was changed to Monday (Thanks Gimme Money). So excited to go back to work. Especially here. This job is going to be amazing.

Great news!!

• 3 years later...

I hope I'm not hijacking but I'm in the interview boat so this seemed a good place to ask.

After 17 years of complete self employment and nearly a decade as a circus performer I'm looking for a "real" job.i managed to get through the phone pre screen but I have a face to face interview tomorrow, with 2 ladies. The woman I spoke with seemed a little concerned about the drastic career change. I realize circus performer doesn't translate to optometry in any way and I'm afraid it will be hard for an employer to take me seriously. I've had good paying muggle jobs and ran my own art gallery so I'm clearly not inept, just out of practice. I also get super nervous about interviews.

Suggestions?

Love LFM, BB, but I was thinking the latest $ potion with SWS.

I actually have a friend who works in one of their offices, she said the HR lady liked my personality, I sounded bubbly. Perhaps that's good, it's my GF's old position and I've been warned that dealing with people and their insurance issues is aweful and they are mean to you. ( I know, what an I thinking? ) Its part time, tues-thurs so it's perfect, I can still do weekend gigs and attempt to put one foot back in the real world.

I think that you'll be great for this job. People are mean to people that they feel comfortable being mean to, I don't think you will be putting out a "vent on me" vibe. I know a woman who's a professional wrestler, and she's won the WWE Women's Championship four times during what the WWE called the "Ruthless Aggression Era." Now she's signed with WWE as an analyst, but while she was in transition and not sure what to do, she worked the front desk at my ex's tattoo shop. People can be pretty shitty to the helpers, I assure you that was not the case there. Not because she jumped over the counter and smashed peoples heads into the wall, but because she had a pretty smile backed with a calm "better not go there" vibe. She's pretty and nice, that's all they knew about her, but they did not mess with her. You've got this, no problem.

Edited by Eastwood22

I think that you'll be great for this job. People are mean to people that they feel comfortable being mean to, I don't think you will be putting out a "vent on me" vibe. I know a woman who's a professional wrestler, and she's won the WWE Women's Championship four times during what the WWE called the "Ruthless Aggression Era." Now she's signed with WWE as an analyst, but while she was in transition and not sure what to do, she worked the front desk at my ex's tattoo shop. People can be pretty shitty to the helpers, I assure you that was not the case there. Not because she jumped over the counter and smashed peoples heads into the wall, but because she had a pretty smile backed with a calm "better not go there" vibe. She's pretty and nice, that's all they knew about her, but they did not mess with her. You've got this, no problem.

Thank you. I just started thinking about TH so I came back to edit. Interviewing with two ladies, extra nervous, not to sound F-Ed up but being petite and my normal quiet demeanor people often underestimate me. Also being fit and with my profession I often find myself in situations where ladies are put off by me, ignore me or get pissed if their SO speaks with me. Even if it's at a party where my husband is next to me and their SO has been a friend of ours more than a decade before they started dating. I'm far from intimidating but I realize introverted can be read as unfriendly or bitchy. And I've lost male friends because " she's a little intimidated by you". I'm nice to everyone unless you hurt someone I care about or deliberately hurt an animal. Ok, or if your hands make contact with an inappropriate part of my body without consent. Those are more personal situations but ladies either are intrigued by me and want to be friendly or avoid me at all cost. Most often it's always a friend that delivers my profession to people, I don't usually volunteer with that since I'm also a jewelry designer and artist. I think I might enjoy being referred to as my friend -----, rather than, this is my friend---- she does this------.

Returning to the mundane, even part time is going to take adjustment.

SWS alllll the way CK

Thanks Halo, hoping that helps gives me a nudge to decent $, I already know this will pay less than the job I left in 2001, sad but true.

Still, I don't want to put these ladies off, so hard to decide.

Hmmm what Phero makes you open up and get chattier? A little more extroverted? That might be worth considering Too. SWS is amazing for putting you in that Im a professional mode, gets you respect etc which I still think is appropriate especially to help you get the best rate of pay. But what is your bigger concern? Being professional or being too introverted? I think you have to explore that first to figure out the best plan of attack