UNSCENTED DOMINANCE--ROAD TESTING

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not speaking for DD here, but my problem with Leather, as great as it was for me back then, if that after more serious experimentation it's flat in comparison to Dom and LFM/N and contains a bit too much Est to make me feel large and in charge. This isn't to say it can't be in your face, but I could use a bit more iron hand and try to layer it with other stuff without the exact same affects of Leather, I could use something that's sexier and-pardon the pun-harder.

LFM/N are more like a mature woman, Dom is the ultimate Iron Hand, Leather-I don't know how to classify it anymore because it doesn't feel like the right in-between, more girlish than those blends, but I'm only speaking for my own biochemistry and experiences.

Edited by Queen of Swords

"I'm handling my business, and the rest of you can sit and spin for all I care." :lol:

make me feel large and in charge."

Two sayings/feelings I think I need to incorporate into my daily life.

Leather is awesome. It makes me feel all kick-ass and hip-swingy. :666:

:lol: ...funny you should mention this,I wore Glistening Buttons last night for a kick ass email marathon with SP :001_302:

...the xtra cops and scent of it is perfection :P

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

I've tried Dominance twice so far. I do get *I'm in control*, *There is nothing I can not do* and *If I can't do it, it can't be done* vibe, but most of all I feel hot, and sexyyyy! (??)

ETA: when I wear it, all I am thinking about is Colin Farrell in my bed!

Edited by cutie.pie

• 1 month later...
I debated about buying Dom. I had something like 15-16 bottles in my cart, and Dom was at the bottom of the list. (Why yes... I did go batshit bananas this month.) Dom was one of those "Aw, what the hell!" type purchases. I figured it would be good for the gym, and that was my initial goal this morning.

First spray to the chest -- nothing. Second spray to the back of the wrists -- nothing. Third spray to the neck -- ooooohhhh yeah! Sweet spot target found. In my mind, I'm swinging my head around like Axl Rose. I'm every woman. Feeling like I could get frisky on the kitchen counter. And yeah... it did make me feel taller. (I'm 5'4")

But since this is Thursday morning, and there's no BoyFriday on the horizon, I gathered up all of my shit and headed to the laundry. Now mind you, nothing EVER happens at the this wash house. People aren't real chatty here, and mornings are usually pretty empty anyway. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting any miracles.

There was a mechanic there working on a few of the washers. I approached him and asked if I could use the washers next to him. He told me I could, but I decided to use some of the washers in an aisle over. When he realized I wasn't in his aisle anymore, he peered up over the washers and said, "Oh I'm sorry, you could have used those." To which I replied, "Oh, no big deal. It's okay!"

Over the next 30 minutes he and I locked eyes around 3-4 more times. He even found a sock I dropped on the way from the dryer and brought it over to me. Seemed a little 'active' for a normally sleepy laundry establishment. I thought it might've even been a fluke. And then...

During my stare-fest with the mechanic, a guy comes in to do his laundry. He puts his clothes into the washer in my aisle... directly behind me, in fact. Since I was already a bit warm, I knew he was catching my Dom scent. He ended up standing directly next to my washer, even though it was completely empty in this place. I had to say 'excuse me' just to get to my clothes. Okay so he puts his clothes in the dryer and when he's done, he walks over to me and says, "I have 12 minutes left on my dryer... would you like to use it?"

Considering the mechanic went out of his way to bring me my wayward sock, the whole "Use my dryer" spiel immediately reeked of Dom's influence. Both men wanted to do stuff for me. I have had some nice hits with LFM and even Cougar, but these are probably the most blatantly obvious so far. They seem very congruent with Dom's mission, but in a very sweet way. This is t

I'm putting all other tests on hold until I give Dom a go over these next few days. Will definitely report back!

Fabulous Girlfriday! Can I ask if your natural persona is quite strong and dominant, or more soft and quiet? Because I keep wanting to try this one, but I keep backing away from it due to feeling like I can't behave in a particularly congruent manner to the phero. I've read Dolly's reviews and lusted for similar results, but am not the fabulous, confident out-there sort of person to begin with.

Guest cutie.pie

Vladmyra, I'm Pisces...sweet, soft and (mostly) quiet persona, but DOM helps me be very dominant. Of course, 'The Dolly state of mind' sure helped me 'play the part'!

Vladmyra... I'm a very easy going, fun loving person. I tend to make friends with all kinds of people -- the Gemini in me. But in general, I'm not a domineering personality. That's the main reason why I didn't think Dominance would have a significant role in my arsenal.

But now that I've tried it, I realize that it doesn't change me. It just amps up the confident parts of me. It makes me feel even more comfortable and awesome in my own skin. And it feels like the natural me, only better. It's not as though I spray it on and turn into insta-bitch. I don't want to go kick anybody's ass or anything. To me, this is comfortable confidence -- GirlFriday style.

La Femme Mystere does this too, but Dom does it more so for me. Dom makes me feel like I can handle whatever comes my way.

My thought (for those of you who aren't naturally domineering) is that it will boost the confident parts within you.

I wore Dominance for a second time yesterday. The inner self boost is really, really nice. Still made me feel comfortable with me, which is something I needed right now.

At Walmart the cashier greeted me (and only me) with a great big "Good Morning!" Full eye contact and everything. She hadn't greeted any of the other customers that way, so I assume it was the Dom at work. I still need more testing around women.

Got home and was carrying the groceries up the stairs to my apartment. I passed one of my guy neighbors on the stairs and said, "Good morning!"

Later that afternoon I went to check the mail and that same neighbor had his door open (presumably to get some air). When I got back upstairs he came out of his apartment and started talking to me. We'd never really spoken beyond a passing 'hello' and he apparently wanted to get to know me more. We ended up talking for a good 25 minutes.

And since this is Miami and the heat is still really real, I know Dom was jumping off my warm skin and into his nostrils. :smiley-signs136:

Three different times he told me if I needed anything -- ANYTHING -- just to call or knock on his door. And yeah, he was a bit flirty with me towards the end of the convo. But the offer of assistance reminded me of my escapades at the laundry the day before. (See that post in this thread.)

Dom seems to make men want to help me. This is my official 'chivalry is not dead' potion and I LOVE it. Still more testing to come, but so far I feel like I could get a lot of favors done with this blend on. :Emoticons0424:

• 6 months later...

I have the 60/40 spray on today--two sprays to the chest, one and a half on the abdomen, one to the back of my neck, one split between forearms. I was probably ghosting like a mofo this morning, but I didn't care. Called an uber car to take to work just for the hell of things (and I was behind). The guy opened the door for me as I approached the car, but didn't say much else for the whole ride until I was getting out--which is uncommon for my rides, actually. More often than not, taxi and uber drivers like to chat with me, pheros or no. This guy didn't say much, and I asked him to change directions twice. He was very responsive and easy-going the whole time. Not bad.

Then I got to work and today went really well. I felt a low murmur of confidence in my head, and not so anxious about the long day. Yesterday was godawful. I literally wanted to punch everyone in their face--even imagined it throughout the day. Everything and person was dry humping my last nerve. But today, I'm feeling cool and removed. I'm getting things done left and right and not even giving it much thought. Nothing's annoying me at all.

Also, it is almost imperceptible, but I don't feel like the youngest person on the floor anymore. I feel older and more... capable? Mature? I dunno. But no one is looking me up and down like the dumb young thing today. That's rather nice. Not sure how much can be attributed to UN Dom or just Friday payday, but I thought I'd mention it...

• 2 weeks later...

When I was reading the descriptions for the pheros this seemed like the phero that I would be least likely to buy. However, I might have to give it a try next month. I work in a customer service position (which I am really good at) I tend to have more of a lace type personatliy (outgoing, bubbly), but I have a hard time being taken seriously by management. I tend to be told that it seems like I lack confidence in certain situations. I am gonna try LFM first (since I think the soft power approach might be better). What I am kind of worried about with Dom is that I have a female boss and I don't want to threaten her. Has anyone had any experience with female bosses while wearing this phero?

Edited by Lexykin

Dom could work (it has for me), but I wanted them to feel threatened.....LOL......If you for sure don't want to threaten her, I would try Swimming With Sharks, actually. It makes you give off an air of "I know what I am doing, I am in control, and you should listen to me", without being all up in their face. SWS has also been good for giving the wearer a confidence boost as well.

Edited by Dolly

Great idea, thank you! Lol, she's kind of an ideal female rolemodel in the work place. She's soft and feminine, but gives off a "don't fuck with me or I will destory you" vibe. We have a good work relationship, so I don't wanna pherobomb her and threathen her dominance lol.

Great idea, thank you! Lol, she's kind of an ideal female rolemodel in the work place. She's soft and feminine, but gives off a "don't fuck with me or I will destory you" vibe. We have a good work relationship, so I don't wanna pherobomb her and threathen her dominance lol.

I would definitely go with SWS in that case.

Great idea, thank you! Lol, she's kind of an ideal female rolemodel in the work place. She's soft and feminine, but gives off a "don't fuck with me or I will destory you" vibe.

I like that. If she were a Phero, she might be Leather. :lol:

I wish I could get that softly femme effect with an occasional knife's edge... Sounds like an ideal female rolemodel indeed!

Yesterday, I wore some Dominance spray to a voting meeting (one spray each to back of neck, crook of elbows, between thighs). One of our (elderly but legendary) physicians who I have a good rapport with admitted he didn't even recognize me when I greeted him and gave instructions regarding voting. As he was walking away he said, "OH! I didn't even recognize you, Veronica." and then, "You've done something different. Is it your hair?"

I was thinking, "This rat's nest that I just swept over one shoulder? Uhhh..." :Emoticons04280: Really, nothing was majorly different, except that I was wearing Dominance. Hehehe.

And then as he was leaving, after I heard him giving the younger doctors hell (literally calling people "cowardly" lol) he exited the meeting and spoke to me again--sweet as pie. He said thoughtfully, "It must be the hair..." I threw him a bone and admitted I parted it differently. And he said, "Yeah. That's probably it... It looks different." and then as he was walking away he added over his shoulder, "Still beautiful by any standards. But different." And kept going.

I laughed for the next ten minutes at phero-bombing an eighty-something year-old man. :funnyanimation17:

V V, that is awesome!!! I am smiling as I read this! I love it! I love Dom too. Sometimes I add a bit of EST which I suppose more or less, equals Leather. Dom did not work with the hair dresser I went to though. Hair dressers and I always seem to have a problem when combined though.

Thanks StacyK! I have LFM, TH, and EST. I just want a hair dresser to give me what I want as opposed to what they are so sure is best. I wanted my graying hair which is naturally red colored a darker medium brown with a demi permanent dye. That is what I use at home and it works great. For some reason, permanent dye doesn't seem to stay on my hair nearly as well as the demi. I told them this and they just weren't hearing me. I know this is weird, but it just is. The woman and the manager insisted that the demi would never cover my gray and I would be wasting my money. I let them convince me against my better judgement. It looked great when s h e finished! I thought a bit dark, but knew it would fade a bit. Only 3 or 4 washing l after with a very good shampoo and it is nearing the color I went in with except for the gray being better covered! I paid big bucks for this and tipped her generously. I would have just done it myself at home, but with my torn rotator cuff and pinched nerve, there is no way I can keep my arms up long enough to color it and cover it all well. I usually do my coloring and bangs myself. I only allow someone else to trim it and if I could do that myself I would. They never listen. :(

• 2 years later...

I still haven't spent what I would consider quality time with UN DOM but so far it's great when I'm alone, trying to conquer more than possible within a day. But I've noticed when wearing it I go to complete bitch when the hubby gets home. It doesn't come on immediately but I find myself super impatient, intolerant, if he just can't get to the point, in two sentences or less I'm ready to blow. Or if I ask him to take care of a mundane chore and he doesn't jump, oh my. I haven't really worn it much in public spaces but I think it's a definite no when the hubby and I are alone at home.

• 11 months later...

UUUMMMMMM!!! I've had a trial of Un Dom for a while but never really got around to road testing it since I'm such a big fan of Leather. This past weekend I gave it a go, mostly to temper some Cuddle Bunny because I was worried about the est and WOOOOOW. Not only did I get awesome selfies (felt really grounded, sexy, calm, and content), my man absolutely cannot get enough of me in this one,  I would say even more so on it's own than with CB which surprised me - he was so reverent and awed and weepy with love, could not stop grabbing and rubbing and telling me how beautiful and sexy I am, how lucky and grateful he is to have me, and he spent the better part of the weekend fawning and cooking and taking care of me, all of which definitely kicked things up several notches at bedtime... ? He kept saying, "You're the boss, you're in charge, you're my queen, anything for you." Okkkk!!??? Needless to say a full bottle is going in my next order. I want to bathe in this. Drink it, even. Looking forward trying scented Dominance too. I could get used to this!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I loved leather, thought why not get some dom? I wore it yesterday with a smidge of sheer cops and lp black. I was feeling rather blah that morning and it turned me around right quick, I was upbeat and content and rather sleepy which...struck me as unusual?

Went on a coffee date w.a peep and she was so quiet and aloof. We ran errands together afterwards too but she was just not up for talking w.me? My step mom on the other hand loved me, we get along fine but keep at arm's length usually, she wouldn't stop chatting w.me and it felt like we really connected on topics we don't usually talk about :0 

Also my toddler was stuck to me like velcro - more than usual and was devastated when I wasn't cuddling w.her, which is something else since she's miss independent 😆

I still felt rather sleepy and I slept like a rock if that means anything 😜

• 2 years later...

I debated about whether or not to get this one because my natural personality can be pretty aggressive (my former boss said I'm one of those walk softly and carry a big stick type of people and that he was always glad to have me on his side instead of against him, if that gives you any idea) but then the snowmageddon sale happened and now I have it. 😁 

I tested it out tonight, while at home, just to make sure it didn't turn me into a tyrant. Being vaguely threatening is okay, being the next supervillain no one wants to know is not. Weirdly enough, it made me feel so calm.

But even weirder, my aggressive kitty reacted strongly to it. Normally when I wear pheros, the cats don't seem to mind, but with this one, the cat was following me and basically climbing me to sniff my arms. So I let her sniff my arms, and at first I thought I was going to get bitten because she was pressing her nose into my arm with her ears back, but then she flopped onto her side and left me alone. Pretty much "ok, you can be the dominant lady of the house tonight." She doesn't even react of the pheros that are geared towards animals but this one, she felt threatened and then just accepted being 2nd in command! Anyone else have animals react to this one?

I'll probably try this out on the humans at the gym. That's the one place I could really use a dose of calm.

• 6 months later...

LOL i had to note this, even tho it's probably going to be short: but it's been so surprising to me all day. i didnt know that this is the molecule I was looking for!

re: my older woman roommate. omg she is talking to me about all her day's details as she goes about it 😂

We can be on different wavelengths, so usually I dont want us to be around each other. Mind our spaces... boundaries. Well today I was out and about the house, but not particularly hustling or busy.. i just sat at the kitchen table.  So I would have expected her to be annoyed by my constant presence. But that wasnt the case.

Forget the friendly pheros. She just wants to feel like I'm doing something and am in charge, or something.  at least, be in charge of my life, perhaps 😆 Definitely finally garnered the respect I deserve around here... I should just be left alone in most cases, but i suppose she doesnt respect the quiet types

She commented on what I was eating a lot, trying to relate to me. And she even picked me up some caramel dipping at the store because she saw that I was dipping my apple slices in maple syrup (we just ran out earlier. and I had forgotten)

I'm pulling this out a lot more from now on. Maybe it makes me seem more outgoing, and that's what she expects from interactions. She's not quite introverted herself, perhaps.