Like A Magnet--WOW

What a great write up Djac.....LAM worked my boy all into a frenzied state Friday night....and I'll tell you this.....I was wearing a LOT......he was putty in my hands.....we had a wild WILD night ourselves....

Popping over to do a detailed write up regarding his thoughts about the LP LE with BI.....I wore it last night, and WOW....he had some very detailed thoughts about it......that he asked me to share with Mara....and you other lovely ladies....

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW to Dolly and djac. I almost needed a cigarette and I stopped smoking fourteen years ago!! I have a bottle in my order and WAS going to wait a few days before trying, but WOW!

WOW to Dolly and djac. I almost needed a cigarette and I stopped smoking fourteen years ago!! I have a bottle in my order and WAS going to wait a few days before trying, but WOW!

It IS the bomb, for sure! Mara and Danna did a bang-up job, as always! Blows the "competition" (if you can even call it that), out of the water!!

some LAM, some Sexology and a touch of TUTH applied under the nose area... You ain't never coming outta that bedroom...and make damn sure he is in it for the long haul...cause if he is not, you could very well go to jail that night for rape...ROFL, but true.

Wooo doggies! I will affirm that Sexology + Woodland Man (which has TUTH of course) = seriously intense sex which only stops because you both pass out from exhausion (Can you tell I had a great night last night?).

i give LAM two thumbs up as well. i didn't even put much on last night to test it on the hubby and he went all sex addict on me :)

we made a quick run to the grocery store in the early evening and it was quite odd and amusing because the majority of the men in there were staring at me and checking me out and, believe me, i had put no effort into how i looked and shouldn't have been getting looks at all. lol.

Fun. I'm going to love this one and need to get more. I should have tested this before placing that last order!!

Wooo doggies! I will affirm that Sexology + Woodland Man (which has TUTH of course) = seriously intense sex which only stops because you both pass out from exhausion (Can you tell I had a great night last night?).

see...so then you know the combo LAM, Sexolgy and TUTH...is a HOT! that is off the meter...hehehe

I would wish that every woman on this forum could try it just once...I am telling you

but even if you don't have all of these...believe me the LAM is enough all by itself.

and yeah Luna I can tell you had a freaky fun night... I ain't mad at ya girly...handle yours!

and dolly about what you said in your post "It IS the bomb, for sure! Mara and Danna did a bang-up job, as always! Blows the "competition" (if you can even call it that), out of the water!!"

two words Dolly...True that!

and sadtomatoe, great post

I have another bottle on the way... but at this rate, soon as the ladies catch on to how this phero is really happening, this stuff ain't gonna last a month...and I swear I wasn't trying to order anymore this month...but a lp junkie, I mean...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do right? Fo Shizzle!

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Djac, your report was off the hook. LAM and Woodland Man you say. Doggoneit I'm gong to have to put WM on my list too. I still have a little TUTH in my to-go bottle. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Well at least this one is not running out anytime soon...

Didn't one of the ladies mention that the ingredients are not too hard to find and that if there is a demand they'll continue to make more??

Hehe therefore I am not worried..but I was for a min... :clapW2:

Well at least this one is not running out anytime soon...

Didn't one of the ladies mention that the ingredients are not too hard to find and that if there is a demand they'll continue to make more??

Hehe therefore I am not worried..but I was for a min... :clapW2:

YEP, that's exactly what they said....

:D

you should be getting your split soon CM, it went out in the mail today !

Djac, your report was off the hook. LAM and Woodland Man you say. Doggoneit I'm gong to have to put WM on my list too. I still have a little TUTH in my to-go bottle. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Hey Countess, Woodland would be for the man to wear. But TUTH does the exact same thing (as it is TUTH in Woodland) So you will get the desired effect with just TUTH.

AND ladies...YOWSER I want a man to test my LAM on! This sounds like too much sexual fun to not have a man on the radar...looks like I am going to have to be patient with my LAM use

Hey Countess, Woodland would be for the man to wear. But TUTH does the exact same thing (as it is TUTH in Woodland) So you will get the desired effect with just TUTH.

AND ladies...YOWSER I want a man to test my LAM on! This sounds like too much sexual fun to not have a man on the radar...looks like I am going to have to be patient with my LAM use

I know what you mean, CC. Having no male guinea pig REALLY make it hard to try LAM out to its full potential.

Oh lordy you girls are giving me hot flashes over here! I feel like I need to be hosed down! :D

Well I got mine and wore some Sat. night, but I was around all new people so I didn't notice anything fun. My neighbors, all super nice, but not too many of them speak english, so I just mostly got a lot of smiles while being handed pina colada after pina colada!

Hey CC, next time my pop makes a trip up to Canada I'll tag along with him and we'll go man hunting together! :) (you and me, sans dad of course!)

I know what you mean, CC. Having no male guinea pig REALLY make it hard to try LAM out to its full potential.

It is hard :) lol.

I just got back form the grocery store and I WISH I had this puppy to play with. Mmmm, there was a yummy boy with a motorcycle, very yummy! I thoroughly enjoyed the eye candy and hot flashes! lol :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Oh lordy you girls are giving me hot flashes over here! I feel like I need to be hosed down! :D

Well I got mine and wore some Sat. night, but I was around all new people so I didn't notice anything fun. My neighbors, all super nice, but not too many of them speak english, so I just mostly got a lot of smiles while being handed pina colada after pina colada!

Hey CC, next time my pop makes a trip up to Canada I'll tag along with him and we'll go man hunting together! :) (you and me, sans dad of course!)

I wanta Pina colada!!! :D Anytime you make it up, I am soooo ready for a fabulous night of fun! :D

I know LAM is lightly scented but does it have a strong scent of copulins from the EOW or does the vanilla come through the most?

Before dry-down I smell a vanilla-ish copulin smell...but after dry-down all you smell is the lovely goey vanilla goodness :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I know LAM is lightly scented but does it have a strong scent of copulins from the EOW or does the vanilla come through the most?

The cops are only apparent when wet.....I smelled none when dry....but they are there! My man was TOTALLY affected....

OK thanks ladies...sounds like it's a bottle for me...

LAM's got my vote!

You will LOVE it! Trust me....it's a WINNER!!

I wore this to the gym today and got that smitten - woozy - happy look from this guy I passed He gave me a big ole semi delirious smile. Of course, I think the added layer of cops and woozy floozy + honeyed sin weakened his will, but you know, I've noticed that younger guys these days are kind of sissies - terrified of rejection. Or maybe it's that I'm 5'9 and lift far more than the average girl should ever dare and in some cases more than the average guy (OUCH!). Not sure which it is, but at least the pheros help get them over that hurdle. My coworkers tell me that we're supposed to ask them out now. Is this true? Seriously? Two of them did and are in serious relationships. They're also in their mid 20s. Has the world gone completely bonkers while I was doing my own thing? Please tell me it ain't so...

Edited by starlitegirl

Do you mean older women asking younger guys out, or just guys in general? Because, although there are certain societal precepts which are still in place depending on where you are (regionally or from a socio-economic perspective), women have been taking the initiative for decades now. But of course not every women wants to do that, and it's a matter of personal choice. But some guys will not take the initiative, no matter what.

Do you mean older women asking younger guys out, or just guys in general? Because, although there are certain societal precepts which are still in place depending on where you are (regionally or from a socio-economic perspective), women have been taking the initiative for decades now. But of course not every women wants to do that, and it's a matter of personal choice. But some guys will not take the initiative, no matter what.

I have asked a couple of guys out in the past, but I thought I was a lone wolf in that respect. I did it maybe twice.

To think that there are actually men who will not take the initiative no matter what is baffling to me. Dang. I feel like I just woke up in another century. I didn't think this had become the norm. *shocked*

I have asked a couple of guys out in the past, but I thought I was a lone wolf in that respect. I did it maybe twice.

To think that there are actually men who will not take the initiative no matter what is baffling to me. Dang. I feel like I just woke up in another century. I didn't think this had become the norm. *shocked*

OH yeah, I found out a few years ago, that there are SOME men that will just not step up and make that first move....that is when we need to do it FOR them.....

OH yeah, I found out a few years ago, that there are SOME men that will just not step up and make that first move....that is when we need to do it FOR them.....

In My opinion, this is becoming a norm for some. BUT in this respect it shows a lot about that guys personality in other areas. If the woman takes that step in can put a spin on the entire relationship. You can find that long term relationship but if you like the guy to be in control or at least be the head, this will be lost. Some girls like to be in control and asking the man out is a good way to start.

I have been the initator in the past and have had some good times out of it, but find that I much prefer the balance that comes when the man takes control...

This is definetly different when the man is younger as there is a different balance shift totally....

Now to LAM. I got mine...YAY!!! There is a lot of cops and dirty honey at first. It reminds me of some of Shellys HAM and dirty mixes. I get a lil sexology honey at first... After about 20 minutes (yes it takes time) I find the vanilla comes alive and rounds the scent out. This is just lovely. It is soothing and sexy all together. ABSOLUTELY DELISCIOUS! It is sneaky as I wouldnt think this soft scent would hold such a powerful phero. LAM has OOMPH!

I am very happy with this and am excited at the possibility of many versions. I of course would have to collect them all!

Scentwise this BLOWS the competition out of the water! It covers the cops fabulously after max 20 mins, and there is no stinky toe jam or bla scent.

LOVE IT!

In My opinion, this is becoming a norm for some. BUT in this respect it shows a lot about that guys personality in other areas. If the woman takes that step in can put a spin on the entire relationship. You can find that long term relationship but if you like the guy to be in control or at least be the head, this will be lost. Some girls like to be in control and asking the man out is a good way to start.

I have been the initator in the past and have had some good times out of it, but find that I much prefer the balance that comes when the man takes control...

This is definetly different when the man is younger as there is a different balance shift totally....

Now to LAM. I got mine...YAY!!! There is a lot of cops and dirty honey at first. It reminds me of some of Shellys HAM and dirty mixes. I get a lil sexology honey at first... After about 20 minutes (yes it takes time) I find the vanilla comes alive and rounds the scent out. This is just lovely. It is soothing and sexy all together. ABSOLUTELY DELISCIOUS! It is sneaky as I wouldnt think this soft scent would hold such a powerful phero. LAM has OOMPH!

I am very happy with this and am excited at the possibility of many versions. I of course would have to collect them all!

Scentwise this BLOWS the competition out of the water! It covers the cops fabulously after max 20 mins, and there is no stinky toe jam or bla scent.

LOVE IT!

mine should be here any day now....

im such a freak for honey and cops i cannot even wait.

thanks for the review!

mine should be here any day now....

im such a freak for honey and cops i cannot even wait.

thanks for the review!

Oh Lor, if you even liked the other LAM, you will LOVE this one! The honey and cops blend SOOO welll tonight! It totally gives new meaning to Dirty Honey Scented perfume!

Oh and this scent just blooms as you wear it! VERY nice on its own....NOW I have to find me a place to sport this bad boy!~

Oh Lor, if you even liked the other LAM, you will LOVE this one! The honey and cops blend SOOO welll tonight! It totally gives new meaning to Dirty Honey Scented perfume!

Oh and this scent just blooms as you wear it! VERY nice on its own....NOW I have to find me a place to sport this bad boy!~

i know that cops paired with alphanol take 10 years off me...

im psyched ....

i could wear dirty honey every day...

i know that cops paired with alphanol take 10 years off me...

im psyched ....

i could wear dirty honey every day...

OH Lor, you are going to be totally blown away by this one....the smell is gorgeous.....understated, soft, and beautiful....and the effects.....

OMG.....this stuff is POTENT.

OH Lor, you are going to be totally blown away by this one....the smell is gorgeous.....understated, soft, and beautiful....and the effects.....

OMG.....this stuff is POTENT.

well thinking about it, i think i wear cops everyday,lol.

i go through lots of pherogirl,

this will will be a nice change!

well thinking about it, i think i wear cops everyday,lol.

i go through lots of pherogirl,

this will will be a nice change!

I wear them practically everyday, too.....so, you're not alone on that front!

You'll like this.....scent doesn't overpower....my man describes it as "almost there", as far as scent is concerned....trust me, his body knew that it was DEFINITELY there!

I'm testing this right now & it is wonderful!!! :wink2:

I wish (can you hear me universe!?!?!) that I had a hottie to wear this for.

I get self-effects from pheros & the cops in this one are definitely affecting me (mmm...dirty thoughts about my crush) & the a-nol is making me a little giddy.

The scent is really yummy, dirty sweet honey is great way to describe this.

Excellent job ladies!!!!!! :happybirthday:

I'm testing this right now & it is wonderful!!! :wink2:

I wish (can you hear me universe!?!?!) that I had a hottie to wear this for.

I get self-effects from pheros & the cops in this one are definitely affecting me (mmm...dirty thoughts about my crush) & the a-nol is making me a little giddy.

I love this for the same reasons! I feel sexy & happy :happybirthday:

Such a shame I don't have a man to take it out on!

Yeah, fantastic stuff this is!

The man-toy was all over me when I wore this and texted me later that day that he got a real energy boost off of me and that I made him feel *really* good. Also that how he's just a goner the minute he buries his face in my neck and smells my scent :wink2:

Lately we only get to see each other once a week (because of busy schedules), have hot steaming sex and be okay with that......but this time he insisted he come over for the one lost hour the next day in which we were both free.... :happybirthday:

First time I layered this with my SS4W boosted LP Pink and the next day I wore some of the Honeyed Sandalwood and Vanilla (but these I wore 'next' to each other, not layered on top of each other).

It just wears really well with just about every scent I have and I can wear it alone as well when I don't want a strong scent, but still want to wear some cops. And the self effects are a nice bonus too! :thumb_up11:

It just wears really well with just about every scent I have and I can wear it alone as well when I don't want a strong scent, but still want to wear some cops.

EXACTLY! One of the main reasons I love it....Mara and Danna found the EXACT scent to "just" cover the cops.....it's fab....I want to bathe in it.....

I wear them practically everyday, too.....so, you're not alone on that front!

You'll like this.....scent doesn't overpower....my man describes it as "almost there", as far as scent is concerned....trust me, his body knew that it was DEFINITELY there!

This is totally a come hither scent. "You must come a lil closer to enjoy this one dear boy" lol :wink2:

Having a blast with this one today - LAM plus SS4W plus Woozy plus a dash of HAM - yes I am rockin' my own cloud. Get to have a rare TIC (totally inappropriate crush) sighting. Can't waste an opportunity to rock his equilibrium.

Having a blast with this one today - LAM plus SS4W plus Woozy plus a dash of HAM - yes I am rockin' my own cloud. Get to have a rare TIC (totally inappropriate crush) sighting. Can't waste an opportunity to rock his equilibrium.

SS4W with cops turns you into a man magnet - they eat it up. Add alpha-androstenol and their done. Cooked. Not even the slightest fighting chance if they are even remotely attracted to you. It's like they're hypnotized or something.