Because the Night...w/La Femme Noire.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dotted this on this morn and it immediately reminded me of Vicars and Tarts, only not as jam like. (V and C is one of my favorites) This was more of a cherry smell (due to the almond I think) and I get the amber but not as strong as in some blends. It is beginning to smell perfumy though, but I only tested a small dab in case the amber amped. The phero sounds so interesting I hope I can wear this blend:

La Femme Noir:

Includes the following pheromones: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone, Copulins, and Androstenone.

OMG Marzipan! And cherries! I can't decide what it smells like more, and I don't really care! Because the Night smells AMAZING! Maybe marzipan-filled cherries? Oooh... :)

Goodness! I should have gotten the full bottle set after all... There's only one perfume this month that I don't get along with. I feel like I need gallons of all of them! LOL! But this is such a happy smell, I love it!

Some of them do, but this is the last year Mara will be offering any the scents of Pheromas as either/or.

Ah, I see the virgin option in the drop down option and not in the body of the scent description.

This one is FB for sure! A gorgeous, simple fragrance to carry the phero. Love it!!!

dOes anyone have any genius suggestions as to how i can make almond stick around? Other than apply to clothing?

I wonder if using the CPS base would help?

Or another almond perfume?

Or perhaps using an unscented or lightly scented body oil first, as a moisturizer?

The almond doesn't seem to stick around long on me, either. I *think* it's gone, but then I keep getting luscious little whiffs of it as I move around. Thought maybe I got it on my clothes, but I was all nekkid until it dried down, so that's unlikely. Maybe we just get used to it? Imma ask BF if he can smell anything on me when he gets home.

Umm... I just had the same kind of experience with this phero as Tyvey did, (minus the trippy psychotropic effects! Lol!). I just wore this out while I was doing a bit of running around at the dvd rental store and the grocery store - and in both cases, dudes were kind of gaping slightly, (a la LFM), and everyone got the hell out of my way. :huh: Turned out to be a good thing in the grocery store. I usually shop in the middle of the night 'cause I hate the crowds, but we had NO food in the house & had to brave the Sunday shopping hoarde. But pretty much everyone got TF out of the way. Nice. Imma keep this in mind for the next time I have to face the grocery store during daylight hours. Might save a few lives! :lol:

Edited by me

Edited by Eggers

I apply moisturizer mixed with some jojoba oil to help keep fragrances stick around for a bit longer.

That's kinda what I was thinking, too. Especially as the weather gets colder and your skin gets drier, you might need to provide a little something to your skin to make the scent cling.

I apply moisturizer mixed with some jojoba oil to help keep fragrances stick around for a bit longer.

Oh! That's an even better idea! If I don't use lotion first my skin will eat up the perfume or blends, but you said about adding the oil. Hadn't thought to try that. It certainly can't hurt. I've got some unscented almond oil that I could add to my lotion to give that a try. Thank you for sharing that! :heart:

I'm liking the pheros in this. Made me feel calm, sexy and confident. A bit sassy even. Hung out with a friend and he was just a sweet little puppy dog with me. Almost dazzled? I was getting irritated by him (phero effect?) but he was still like "let me open doors for you and buy you stuff"

This is "queen bee" in a bottle. Not sure if the phero is me... But still love it and the scent is amazing.

excerts from journal... :)

Because The Night...goes to the flea market :lol:

Anywho,went to check mail and see what was going on at the local swap meet now that the weather has cooled and it is growing in size...thought I might run into Mr. TD&T but found out he is out of town,ummm,found this out from a *friend* of his, who might be a former friend if word gets back how he behaved around me :001_302: Was slathered in BTN w/La Femme Noire and had a spritz of LFM in my hair ...oh my ladies,this is a FUN combo,ummm who cares that it was 9 AM,eep,I felt like playing and it must have showed ,does anyone get a little flushed in the face from this ????

I found a, looks like new,Have-A-Heart trap,for $10,and had been looking at a small cut glass candy dish,that would place nicely on my altar table,sooo,he said,oh and take that too,no charge,while grinning and blushing.

So many *hits*... LOL, had this older gentleman and his little dog follow me all over :o ...lots of flirting,some quite on the heavy side,I was not really looking for anything else but sure felt I could pretty much...well :lol: ...and walking away to the parking lot, felt that similar Cougar strut and that all eyes were on me...gotta love that touch of 'none :P

Dang,forgot to say,to any who feel the Almond fades too fast,add a few dabs of Sugared Moondust!!! ,I did when I got home and can still smell it ... delicious! :icecream:

Was slathered in BTN w/La Femme Noire and had a spritz of LFM in my hair ...oh my ladies,this is a FUN combo

So many *hits*... LOL...lots of flirting,some quite on the heavy side,I was not really looking for anything else but sure felt I could pretty much...well :lol: ...and walking away to the parking lot, felt that similar Cougar strut and that all eyes were on me...gotta love that touch of 'none :P

Dang,forgot to say,to any who feel the Almond fades too fast,add a few dabs of Sugared Moondust!!! ,I did when I got home and can still smell it ... delicious! :icecream:

Ooooh! What a great combo idea! Thank you for sharing!

And YES, I'm one of those that it fades quickly on. I don't have Sugared Moondust (although I looked it up and it looks TOTALLY TUM!) but I have AIl's Voluptuous Vanilla and I have Pure Sugar on order. Do you think either of these might work well with it? Or I also have Ann's Cherried Almond & Honeyed Vanilla do you think it would work because it has the almond and vanilla? And it only took you a few dabs and it worked?! Oh I hope it works that way for me too! Thank you for posting this!

Anywho,went to check mail and see what was going on at the local swap meet now that the weather has cooled and it is growing in size...thought I might run into Mr. TD&T but found out he is out of town,ummm,found this out from a *friend* of his, who might be a former friend if word gets back how he behaved around me :001_302: Was slathered in BTN w/La Femme Noire and had a spritz of LFM in my hair ...oh my ladies,this is a FUN combo,ummm who cares that it was 9 AM,eep,I felt like playing and it must have showed ,does anyone get a little flushed in the face from this ????

I found a, looks like new,Have-A-Heart trap,for $10,and had been looking at a small cut glass candy dish,that would place nicely on my altar table,sooo,he said,oh and take that too,no charge,while grinning and blushing.

So many *hits*... LOL, had this older gentleman and his little dog follow me all over :o ...lots of flirting,some quite on the heavy side,I was not really looking for anything else but sure felt I could pretty much...well :lol: ...and walking away to the parking lot, felt that similar Cougar strut and that all eyes were on me...gotta love that touch of 'none :P

Great story Callii!

I'm still getting heavy cough syrup from this. Thick heavy cherry cough syrup... Then it disappears.. I am not giving up on this though cause I love the phero.. BF gets so damn cute and charming when I wear La Femme- like I don't have to do anything at all around the house, I should just sit here and look pretty.

Adding Ail's VV WHOA? Or something in the bedroom WHOA? ;)

Bedroom WHOA. :) I put it in my journal, rather than here.

Lady V, I wish I could find something that made BF say, "I'll do all the housework. You just sit there and look pretty." That would be my favourite phero blend of all time. :lol: Maybe if I try this during daylight hours?

I love Because the NightQ I just wish that it loved me and stayed longer. Thanks for the suggestion Calii. Sugared Moondust was one of the first LP's I got. I'll have to see if i can fins it again! This is not as cakey as I was expecting. I think the cherry-almond like quality has something to do with it. The only other almond like scent I have is almond musk, which I adore. I'd say it's much more sweeter than almond musk. Because th enight does have a skin musk quality to it, but Because the night doesn't quite land in that zone because of the sugariness.

ATTA GIRL !! :w00t:

think I should move out to your neck of the woods

Yeah... I don't smell so horrible. ;) Try it NuTrix - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

WHOA. Just... WHOA. ;)

:666: Will do! Thanks Egger! :heart708:

So..i liked this but.. Didn't go so well. I think it was appreciated scentwise by date guy but i ended up crying. Yes, of barrel of fun that i am...crying. Soooo i dunnoo if i dare wear again. Daytime, alone maybe. Last time i tested i nearly ate my arm!

Bedroom WHOA. :) I put it in my journal, rather than here.

Lady V, I wish I could find something that made BF say, "I'll do all the housework. You just sit there and look pretty." That would be my favourite phero blend of all time. :lol: Maybe if I try this during daylight hours?

He did 4 loads of laundry yesterday. I sat here in my black lacy Oscar De La Renta nightgown, a braid, and all my costume jewelry. I said I was dying from a migraine. He made me coffee and insisted I take a nap. I even pushed out one tear. :darkqueen135: