AD-Bonded-LovePotion_1.jpg

CARNATION ~ Power, energy, protection. Fascination, admiration.
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
BLACK PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
WASABI ~ Fertility, protection, mental strength.

Second to Double O.. I'm very interested to try this out. First off I'm really courious about the pepper & Wasabi playing off the sweeter notes and carnation. I hope the scent blends well on me like a great recipie combines ingredients to make an amazing, totally original dish. Second, I love, love to get phero enhanced scents I find the dosages often work best.

Bonded is a floral, hot, sexy-pretty scent. The pepper notes lend a heat to the scent, not spicy per say, Heat is how I best describe it on me.

Wet it's a well blended mix.. after dry down the carnation goes full bloom. For a time it's a tad extra floral to me ( but I often get that with carnation) and it reminds me of a really nice French triple milled soap from my past.

After the bloom it softens considerably and hangs close to the skin. I love it in skin mode where, on me, it stays pretty well blended. Tho the Carnation is dominant.

I feel very feminine, romantic-sexy with this.

Of course I am curious to see how this ages..(along with the others)

Edited by StacyK

StacyK -- yes! A really nice triple-milled French soap! That's what it smells like to me when first applied. I was trying without success to find the right words, and you nailed it!

It stays that way for a few minutes, then it goes into phase 2 of dry-down and loses the French-milled soap vibe.

This one is uber complex on my skin, and I'm still trying to figure it out!

I like it. Very very much! It's also nice to have another Perfect Match blend on board.

ETA: Mel -- It doesn't remind me at all of the wasabi-ness of Balls!. I know it's in there, and I can detect it, but it's subtle. For me, it screamed in Balls!.

Edited by Just Ducky

StacyK -- yes! A really nice triple-milled French soap! That's what it smells like to me when first applied. I was trying without success to find the right words, and you nailed it!

It stays that way for a few minutes, then it goes into phase 2 of dry-down and loses the French-milled soap vibe.

This one is uber complex on my skin, and I'm still trying to figure it out!

I like it. Very very much! It's also nice to have another Perfect Match blend on board.

ETA: Mel -- It doesn't remind me at all of the wasabi-ness of Balls!. I know it's in there, and I can detect it, but it's subtle. For me, it screamed in Balls!.

Aw Ducky, now I'm sorry I didn't order this one. The wasabi heat in Balls! was all I could smell, it amped into outer space on me. I might have to consider a sample of this with my next order..........

OMG this is SO *lovely*!! It's not BALLS! at all on me - the peppery portion toned down quickly, and left a soft, romantic floral that has me snuffing myself and my sweete all grins. Perfect Match is PERFECT for this 'come closer and nuzzle me', date-night scent.

Is thiS like a floral variant of Balls! ?

Because it has the pepper and wasabi, you mean? I wouldn't say so, it's just that those notes compliment the carnation. As I noted in its review thread, Katerina Suit is much more analogous to that scent.

Me either Halo! I didn't even know this was the one with all those notes in it when I dabbed some on this morning. I am finding this one very comforting actually. I will give a better review later after a whole days slathering but the comforting aspect of this one seems perfect with the PM phero.

Me either Halo! I didn't even know this was the one with all those notes in it when I dabbed some on this morning. I am finding this one very comforting actually. I will give a better review later after a whole days slathering but the comforting aspect of this one seems perfect with the PM phero.

Oh, I like that this has a comforting feel to it...

OMG I am getting no patch, pepper or wasabi. Just carnation marshmallow soap. It's getting a little piercy after 5 minutes. I'll be back if the patch appears.

I found it a little piercy at the full bloom stage but it mellowed enough for me. I feel hopeful because if i can wear this now it should age nicely. Carnation is tricky to my nose It's not a scent I usually seek out. This scent on me is like a meal with carnation as the main ingredient and the other notes lightly season it.

Oh, I like that this has a comforting feel to it...

It takes a while to get to the comforting stage though. It stays like expensive soap for a long time and much later gets that soft comforting feeling. I just reapplied and right now it is a little too floral...but I remember how it got last night so I am waiting it out!

It takes a while to get to the comforting stage though. It stays like expensive soap for a long time and much later gets that soft comforting feeling. I just reapplied and right now it is a little too floral...but I remember how it got last night so I am waiting it out!

So you have to wait till it morps to that stage, thanks I was thinking of getting this as a nighttime scent but I don't want to have to wait till I go to bed

So you have to wait till it morps to that stage, thanks I was thinking of getting this as a nighttime scent but I don't want to have to wait till I go to bed

lol! I don't think I want to either. I think it may stay in the floral stage just a little too long for me to go FB on this one. I'll use my sample up though...just not sure I would wear it enough.

This is really beautiful. a clean, floral scent. I totally get the soap comparisons. I get no wasabi at all, and the pepper adds just enough of an edge at the beginning before this smooths into the floral soap. It's heavy, but not overbearing. It lasts forever and a day on me! A very elegant and unobtrusive scent. Another dark horse!!

This reminds me of some long-ago fragrance, but I'm not sure which. I get a soapy characteristic from it too, but eventually it moves from a floral brightness to a dusky warmth. It's one of those which I feel is a little too grown-up for my taste.

from My Scent is My Bond: an Agent Null adventure

by Julian Lune

When agents field-test various gadgets and concoctions on each other within the hallowed refuge of Fleming's - where all have made a tacit agreement to behave themselves (mostly) - it can make for an interesting evening...

Agent Null entered the bar area, scanning the room for his friend. He looked over at Alellyn, the evening bartender.

"Have you seen Pov?" he asked.

"No sir, not since I've been on shift. Your usual?"

"Yes please." Null looked towards the area where they normally sat to play chess and found a table where a board had been set up, ready for a game. He gratefully accepted a dry-as-burnt-toast martini, then frowned. "That's just damned odd," he murmured, then sipped. He looked at his watch. "Pov is never late to our matches." He took a seat on the white side of the board and drummed his fingers upon the table. He heard the click of a lighter and started to see his friend in the opposite seat, lighting one of his black Sobranies and looking for all the world as if he'd been there for hours.

"When did you come in?" Null demanded. "Were you right behind me?"

"I am never late," Pov asserted, raising a shot glass of vodka. "Za vas," he toasted, then downed the liquid and smacked his lips.

"To whatever mischief you're undertaking which I will discover," Null replied and drank in turn.

Pov affected a look of shock which was almost comical given his darkly attractive features. "Comrade I am not knowing what you are meaning." But there was a smirk fighting to come forth upon his lips.

"Are you wearing a scrambler?" Null asked.

"No, a scrambler only works for long-range. You did not see me," Pov explained, "because you could not smell me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Think, Null, when you came to the table, you did not smell me."

"I wasn't trying to."

"You do not have to try, your brain knows what it is doing. But when you are not sensing all of the things, your brain, it has a hole."

"Are you telling me that the Commissariat has developed a technology which renders people scentless?"

"It is genius, no? To be hiding in plain sight, that is a useful thing."

"Why can I see you now, then?"

"Because I told your brain I was here with my usual scents."

"Can I try it?"

"Only if you let me try the Bonded compound."

"Who are you going to use it on?"

"Well that depends on what it is doing."

Null burst out laughing and Pov frowned.

"I amuse you, Comrade?"

"When you mangle movie quotes, most assuredly. No, it's just that...well, I already tried that and it didn't quite work. Got Barbara from Payroll to come home with me last night, but then she wouldn't oblige me in other ways. But she was ever so polite about it,"

It was Pov's turn to laugh. "And because you are being a gentleman you did not press the issue."

"Of course not; so I called her a cab but she said she couldn't leave until I did. And now I had to leave her standing out on the street because of course she's not allowed in here."

"Did Mayhem tell you how to be fixing it?"

"His cure is a little extreme, it involves peanut butter and sardine oil."

Pov wrinkled his nose. "Together? Peanut butter is only for the marshmallow creme!"

"That's why I need your help! You can try Bonded but I warn you, it's too powerful for mundane desires."

Pov handed over a beige plastic spray bottle. "You are needing to go in the lav and spraying it all over."

Null removed the vial with the pink liquid from an inner pocket of his leather jacket. "Still want to try it?"

Pov sighed out smoke and shook his head ruefully. "There is no one I can stand long enough in such close proximity."

Null grinned. "What about me?"

"I can get rid of you anytime I want. I just choose not to."

Null pocked the vial then set out for the restroom with the spray bottle. "Sentimental bastard."

Pov raised another shot toward the retreating back of his friend. "Sentimental like the fox!" he cracked, thinking of the odoriferous surprise the other was in for...gadget testing provided good ammunition for a prank. Then again, he mused, it would definitely help his friend with his woman-shaped problem. His sighed again, wondering why his pranks never worked quite the way he planned.

:cheers04251:

Bravo!! I love the ones with Pov and Null. They're friendship amuses me. Such rascals!!:D

ETA:first impressions of Bonded was "shower fresh". I'm off today to give it the full run and report back!

Edited by cheeseburger79

I wore my sample of this today and have to agree with the triple milled soap comparison. Much like Halo, I didn't get any patch, pepper, or wasabi, however. It was definitely all powdery floral for me. Usually, that would drive me away from a scent, but after it settled, the florals and powderiness blended really well into one another. It is indeed calming, and very clean without being overwhelming or sharp.

I love this.. are there any virgin bottles available?

:purr:

Edited by StacyK

I should have paid more attention to the folks who said it smelled like soap.

It's not entirely a bad thing... it smells like a very, very nice french milled soap. Clean but floral and "perfumey".

I typically don't go for florals, but here they are tempered enough for me to use this again. Unfortunately, the bergamot, pepper and musk don't make an appearance on my skin at all.

I'd love to see perfect match in a "darker" blend with a bit more musk, sharper citrus, and (more) sugar.

For the phero aspect, well, it seemed to work on my partner, as he was more attentive and concerned with my well being, as well as more patient. We're going through some troubles, so the behavior was a little unusual.

Will have to try this again, but I'm sad I bought two vials now. Definitely won't be using it that much. But if this phero blend comes out in a darker version I'd be all over that!

Edited by Honor

This reminds me of some long-ago fragrance, but I'm not sure which. I get a soapy characteristic from it too, but eventually it moves from a floral brightness to a dusky warmth. It's one of those which I feel is a little too grown-up for my taste.

from My Scent is My Bond: an Agent Null adventure

by Julian Lune

When agents field-test various gadgets and concoctions on each other within the hallowed refuge of Fleming's - where all have made a tacit agreement to behave themselves (mostly) - it can make for an interesting evening...

Agent Null entered the bar area, scanning the room for his friend. He looked over at Alellyn, the evening bartender.

"Have you seen Pov?" he asked.

"No sir, not since I've been on shift. Your usual?"

"Yes please." Null looked towards the area where they normally sat to play chess and found a table where a board had been set up, ready for a game. He gratefully accepted a dry-as-burnt-toast martini, then frowned. "That's just damned odd," he murmured, then sipped. He looked at his watch. "Pov is never late to our matches." He took a seat on the white side of the board and drummed his fingers upon the table. He heard the click of a lighter and started to see his friend in the opposite seat, lighting one of his black Sobranies and looking for all the world as if he'd been there for hours.

"When did you come in?" Null demanded. "Were you right behind me?"

"I am never late," Pov asserted, raising a shot glass of vodka. "Za vas," he toasted, then downed the liquid and smacked his lips.

"To whatever mischief you're undertaking which I will discover," Null replied and drank in turn.

Pov affected a look of shock which was almost comical given his darkly attractive features. "Comrade I am not knowing what you are meaning." But there was a smirk fighting to come forth upon his lips.

"Are you wearing a scrambler?" Null asked.

"No, a scrambler only works for long-range. You did not see me," Pov explained, "because you could not smell me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Think, Null, when you came to the table, you did not smell me."

"I wasn't trying to."

"You do not have to try, your brain knows what it is doing. But when you are not sensing all of the things, your brain, it has a hole."

"Are you telling me that the Commissariat has developed a technology which renders people scentless?"

"It is genius, no? To be hiding in plain sight, that is a useful thing."

"Why can I see you now, then?"

"Because I told your brain I was here with my usual scents."

"Can I try it?"

"Only if you let me try the Bonded compound."

"Who are you going to use it on?"

"Well that depends on what it is doing."

Null burst out laughing and Pov frowned.

"I amuse you, Comrade?"

"When you mangle movie quotes, most assuredly. No, it's just that...well, I already tried that and it didn't quite work. Got Barbara from Payroll to come home with me last night, but then she wouldn't oblige me in other ways. But she was ever so polite about it,"

It was Pov's turn to laugh. "And because you are being a gentleman you did not press the issue."

"Of course not; so I called her a cab but she said she couldn't leave until I did. And now I had to leave her standing out on the street because of course she's not allowed in here."

"Did Mayhem tell you how to be fixing it?"

"His cure is a little extreme, it involves peanut butter and sardine oil."

Pov wrinkled his nose. "Together? Peanut butter is only for the marshmallow creme!"

"That's why I need your help! You can try Bonded but I warn you, it's too powerful for mundane desires."

Pov handed over a beige plastic spray bottle. "You are needing to go in the lav and spraying it all over."

Null removed the vial with the pink liquid from an inner pocket of his leather jacket. "Still want to try it?"

Pov sighed out smoke and shook his head ruefully. "There is no one I can stand long enough in such close proximity."

Null grinned. "What about me?"

"I can get rid of you anytime I want. I just choose not to."

Null pocked the vial then set out for the restroom with the spray bottle. "Sentimental bastard."

Pov raised another shot toward the retreating back of his friend. "Sentimental like the fox!" he cracked, thinking of the odoriferous surprise the other was in for...gadget testing provided good ammunition for a prank. Then again, he mused, it would definitely help his friend with his woman-shaped problem. His sighed again, wondering why his pranks never worked quite the way he planned.

I want to drink martinis with these two!

This on me smells very masculine. At first when I tested it, it kinda smelled like men's aftershave. It was really strong so I had to wash it off, after a week or so I tested it again and it wasn't as strong, it was still a bit masculine, lots of musk, and that is all I got.

Manly musk. I didn't get much of anything else. I'm going to continue to try this though because I think this one is an age morpher. It has already morphed on me twice, and smelled different both times, I want more of the berg and marshmallow to come out.

Wet this was very soap on me ...not soapY, but fancy soap I mean - like a fancy soap store (not sudsy....when I say soapy I think cloying and ivory soap). It's in the who's that lady and soie et fourrure ULTRA SOPHISTICATED category, ie not me,....but in later drydown it turns powdery and purry and rather nice. I just don't have that kind of patience :)

ETA the phero Made a woman stare at me so intently in a public bathroom that I thought she was going to jump me, lol.

Edited by tyvey

This is perfectly soapy. Fancy soap though. I feel like a innocent, clean- freshly scrubbed girl. I almost want to dirty it up with something smutty because its so sudsy! Feeling like I just got out of shower- the scent of soap is still lingering on my skin. I get NO pepper, no wasabi, no patch. It's surprising that those notes are even in here! As it dries down, it threatens to get pierce-y. It's staying soft and behaved for the time being. I might layer with French Musk to kill that spiky-ness that's dying to come out.... Or maybe even OCCO White.

ETA I've got 2 compliments already today!

Edited by hearts

I totally get the soapy vibe everyone's been talking about, and it's really pretty in a clean, ladylike way. It reminds me of my aunt's powder room in Luxembourg, so it *is* giving me a scent memory of a place I loved to be). Unfortunately, it's not for me. I don't know what it is about carnation, but it always gives me a piercing headache, one that not even Advil could tackle if I were to wear Bonded. I'll have to pass on this one.

My notes for Bonded: Clean, slightly spicy floral. A classic type of scent.

I agree. For me, in this case, the French milled soap association is a good thing.. I get no chem soap just the "natural scented" essence.

I haven't been brave enough to put this on my skin... it just seems like "too much" when I sniff it. Maybe I'll try it out this weekend.

Don't be scared! lol. How are you with Sneaky Clean? Because Bonded wears similarly on me. It seems like too much, but if i wear it in smaller quantities, when it blooms, it's just the right amount of fragrance on me.

Don't be scared! lol. How are you with Sneaky Clean? Because Bonded wears similarly on me. It seems like too much, but if i wear it in smaller quantities, when it blooms, it's just the right amount of fragrance on me.

I *love* Sneaky Clean... Okay, I'll try it out tomorrow :) Thanks, BB!

Okay - in the vial and wet, I get a lot of carnation, bergamot, and possibly a bit of wasabi. However, once it dries down, it's a soft, powdery sweet, musky scent. I like the drydown a lot :) Thanks, BB!!

I sure wouldn't mind a guy who smelled like this... but I don't think it's too masculine - at least not for me :)

I like masculine so I don't know what my problem was. Maybe that time in my cycle when I hate everything. Kinda like when I am ovulating and I want to throw up and scratch my skin when I have honey on.