Undercover Lover w/ EoW Copulins

AD-UndercoverLover-SM.jpg

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHAKE THIS BOTTLE!

Wet, this goes on with a gorgeous almond blast -- all you marzipan lovers out there, line up! Very quickly the creamy cheesecake comes out, grounded nicely by the amber/sandalwood. On me, the berries are just whisper, a light accent on the vanilla/cream/almond.

Oh, and the cops? Judging from the selfies, OCCO strength indeed! But while the scent is mouthwateringly delicious, it's surprisingly demure on me. Perfectly titled, therefore.

ETA: Oh, my! getting in the drydown and the berries are EXPLODING! A huge juicy blast. They are almost overwhelming the other notes now. I'll update on the long drydown, this is quite the morpher!

Edited by Black Cat

Yes! No mistake going FB on this One!

Everything Blackcat said :)

The cherry (almond) doesn't last long, moving quickly to thick creamy, dense cheesecake-i-ness. My brain is saying something in here is spice, the sandalwood perhaps? It isn't loud, but it leaves a trail that others love :lol: I didn't get the berry blast in dry down, which I would have LOVED, but they did come forward more than at first. It was more of a juicy sweet topping on my delicious cheesecake and I'm OK with that :heart:

I almost forgot to shake it. I don't read the cops at all! Amazing!

For us foodies...this one won't last long...

Edited by NuTrix

Outside of OCCO Ambrosia 2014, it's been difficult for me to find a cops scent that does not smell smutty to my nose... until this one!!!! I love it, and so does my SO. The honey is sweet, but not dirty or powdery like other honey scents. I was also afraid the milk note will go wonky on my skin, but no! It's definitely full bottle worthy.

I amped the crap out of the base notes...after just an initial fruit blast it was fruit-laced incense throughout :( might be because it's a vial and I forgot to shake.

I got more of a fruity-incense type of thing too. I'll make sure to shake and test again. I can't ember if I did...

I did not shake my sample very well AT ALL. It was NOT GOOD. Don't be like me. Heed the warning and SHAKE THE BOTTLE!!! FYI This smells amazing in the bottle. I'll try it again and will make sure I shake the hell out of it beforehand. ?

I wore this last night (and shook the hell out of the bottle first) and WOW! LPVE THIS! It covers the cops extremely well. It's so yummy and delicious. The raspberry is bright. The almond and honey make this delicious.

This one was actually my suggestion in terms of a general idea (not the finished product, though, that was all Mara) - I figured the almond lovers needed a new scent to squee about. :D

At first this was all almond and berry on me, making me think of Ionia or Petit Four Your Thoughts? but later on everything blended beautifully. This is totally yummy and I can't smell the cops at all. I think the fruitiness and the creaminess make for a good "costume" for the cops, as it were, in that it's the very elements which copulins need to blend with. It actually kind of reminds me of the effect of Cops and Robbers - they're not the same kind of scent, but they are the same kind of scent which copulins need to disappear into, if that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Petit four Your Thoughts! I was sitting here trying to figure out what it reminded me of, and it's that! Except my skin likes this better. I think it's the cream. It just smoothed everything out. But really, after the initial almond raspberry blast, which lasted maybe five minutes, everything just blends together seamlessly. Even the honey!!! I usually amp honey to smutty proportions. Not in this. It is just a barely there sweetness. And the cops are completely covered. I couldn't even smell them in the vial.

So maybe it's just me, but I found the scent New very sexy. Sure, it smelled milky and powdery like a baby, but that one has a very sensual, earth mother undercurrent. This has the same vibe. Milky, innocent and sweet but bursting with a sensual, womanly feel to it, and the cops emphasize that. I absolutely love this one.

Edited by BlueBear

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

wow. wet, it was like dousing myself in almond extract which is funny as I really should have gotten up early to make a certain someone an angel food cake this morning but since he is rejecting that it's his birthday, he got a card, and while he usually responds negatively to cops or est I decided he gets a reminder I am a goddess, damn it. Lightening the mood with a little (or a lot) of OW and yes, he was very happy to sniff me. Hug me ... yeah that was it but whatever. I smell fantastic.

First on I get that inital blast of almond, which i really enjoy. The air is filled with the perfume of an enticing almond, raspberry pastry from a french bakery. I'm craving an esspresso to go with it. On my skin the almond fades, then morphs to cherry. A strong liquor like cherry that brings to mind setting something sweet and fruitty on fire for a delicious finale.

If you or your sweetie have fond memories of french pastries and love, this is definately the one. A very drool worthy and sensual delight.

Break out the blindfold.

Just give it 5 minutes to dry down and total eow coverage too. :)

Edited by StacyK

I missed the part about needing to shake it! It smelled like a possibility in the vial, but on my skin, I had to wash it off. I'll give it another go after it has rested for a few days. and next time I'll shake it first!