Vampire Bait Ltd Ed w/ Gotcha & Aja

AD-VampireBaitLE-SM.jpg

ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol, beauty, refinement, fertility, psychic powers.
PEONY ~ Protective, used for exorcisms, happy life, happy marriage.
WATER LILY ~ Purity of heart.
DAISY ~ Gentleness, innocence, loyalty and romance. Love, reunion, luck.
ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Strong "magnet" to attract men, eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, magical representation of blood.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.
LEMON VERBENA ~ Makes one attractive to the opposite sex, adds power to other ingredients.
BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex-breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric, aphrodisiac, healing, spirituality, exorcism.
WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried and loved all of the Vampire Bait brews. It was in my very first order back in 2010. I think I need a bottle of this one - I love that it has Gotcha in it! It's sweet when I first put it on, but it dries down into a clean type of floral, with a light musk that shimmers over it. The honey in here is not dirty, it's bright and sweet. I can't really pick out individual notes, it's just all blended together expertly - :hearts0425:

I love my original Vampire Bait! It's the sort of scent that is safe for every situation, everybody loves it. I'm not even a real floral fan but this is one that does not pierce my head, it's so smooth. Adding Aja was a genius move, making it even more of an attractant...and then Gotcha on top of that?! So good. I probably won't get a bottle because I have more than enough but maybe I'll add a touch of Aja to my original. Vampire Bait is a must have in the arsenal!

I have tried and loved all of the Vampire Bait brews. It was in my very first order back in 2010. I think I need a bottle of this one - I love that it has Gotcha in it! It's sweet when I first put it on, but it dries down into a clean type of floral, with a light musk that shimmers over it. The honey in here is not dirty, it's bright and sweet. I can't really pick out individual notes, it's just all blended together expertly - :hearts0425:

This is what I was hoping for. I hope it plays the same on me. Sounds Devine.

Boo why does this smell like honeyed celery on me

I get that sometimes with certain green notes - it could be the lemongrass, maybe. Maybe give it another try after it's had a chance to rest for a few days, and shake it up well before applying.

I compared this with my bottle of the original brew, and they dry down exactly the same, I would say. I think this is a great fragrance to pair with Gotcha! because it's such a romantic kind of floral. The kind of thing you want to wear when you want to see *sparkly hearts* in the eyes of your admirers. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I too get the celery smell at first, but only for a second. I really like this one. Makes me want spring so bad. It is florally but in such a light way. I barely get any honey at all. It's clean and light.

The Aja in this brew of VB is taking the blend to such a lovely place on my skin. Idk if I get anything from Gotcha, maybe I would have to be around somebody that I'm interested in to find out. I don't care because this brew of VB is my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try again in a few days :) Thanks luna!

So this is my third time trying it. The first time I washed it off. The second time, I put a sugared on it. This time, I've waited out the initial drydown and it is turning to sweet, sweet honeyed floral on me. Hallelujah! I could already tell that letting it rest was a good thing because I barely got that celery smell when I first put it on. It's becoming quiiiite nice ^-^

OMGGFFG

this is why you always listen to reviews - I wouldn't have tried it otherwise - and try things ON.

IRC I did not love previous vampire baits. Aja does not always play nice on me. In the vial this smelled sort of pointy and old fashioned. But on! IT IS GLORIOUS!! I knew it did not have any rose in it, but my brain-nose kept sternly declaring "THIS IS A WHITE ROSE." in a royal decree sort of way. Peony and water lily are two of my fav florals but I do not detect either of them. I can't keep my nose off the application points. Swoon

• 3 weeks later...

I have had more hits with this one! It was at the end of the day and i was waiting for the elevator. There was a guy at a distance from me when all of a sudden I look up at him and he looks at me and takes a giant step in my direction. He proceeds to introduce himself and shake my hand. We spoke for 10 min. Even I wore it the next day and he said hi and remembered my name! Wow. Going to have to get a full bottle!

I love the scent it's sooo yummy!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the bright bouquet of florals mixed with tart fruit and rich honey thanks to the addition of aja. To me, apart from the aja it is pretty much the same as my virgin version. This brew of Vampire Bait is gorgeous

• 1 month later...

I'm so confused. I've used this twice with guys who were really into me prior, hoping to "seal" the connection. Both times, they pulled away after encountering me wearing this. They were great after I wore cougar artoons them. Great after portmanteau...i don't get it. Both guys, right after my whichever with them wearing this became distant and unsure. Any thoughts?

I'm so confused. I've used this twice with guys who were really into me prior, hoping to "seal" the connection. Both times, they pulled away after encountering me wearing this. They were great after I wore cougar artoons them. Great after portmanteau...i don't get it. Both guys, right after my whichever with them wearing this became distant and unsure. Any thoughts?

It's possible that it did help them tap extra into those feelings for you, but it freaked them out so they pulled away. I've had that experience with Gotcha before, including once with a man with a girlfriend (I wasn't trying to get with him, haha, but I know him)--there's some attraction on his part, and one night I was wearing this when a group of us were out (without his gf) and we had an extra open conversation that was great in that it was more personal and candid, but I think he freaked out a bit about how comfortable he got. The next few times I saw him, he still chatted with me but kept an obvious physical distance that was unusual for him. Over time, he relaxed a bit and was willing to stand closer to me again.

Edited by Witty Kitty

It's possible that it did help them tap extra into those feelings for you, but it freaked them out so they pulled away. I've had that experience with Gotcha before, including once with a man with a girlfriend (I wasn't trying to get with him, haha, but I know him)--there's some attraction on his part, and one night I was wearing this when a group of us were out (without his gf) and we had an extra open conversation that was great in that it was more personal and candid, but I think he freaked out a bit about how comfortable he got. The next few times I saw him, he still chatted with me but kept an obvious physical distance that was unusual for him. Over time, he relaxed a bit and was willing to stand closer to me again.

Thanks! This helps. Giving space and hoping he'll come back. And next time I won't wear this! Lol

• 3 weeks later...

1st thought. They do not want the type of intimacy that phero blend exhibits. Gotcha is powerful in a specific direction. How old are they?

IMO, Gotcha is an intense & intimate phero blend. It's not screaming DO ME NOW, but it's intimate all the same. For the most part, its a blend that will get an easily recognized response. You got that, just the reverse of the desired. That can happen with Gotcha if your target is not there yet. For me, it's too much as a general social or first date blend. eta.. it can be a date blend but....

What you describe sounds like they became entranced with you, a combo of you & the intensity of Gotcha. They may not be fully ready to get intimate in that way. My use of "intimate" is not nesscessarely referring to Sex. I mean more of an emotional/bonding attachment. Shelve the Gotcha for now. Are there other blends you have? A social sexy like HEART & SOUL-which would be a gentle departure from Gotcha. Maybe LACE. I don't know your age but if your 33+ you might want to add a TINY little circle of cops, Very little, just around your belly button let it dry then dress wear your more social or social/seXY phero as normal. keeping the attraction going but dialing back on the vulnerable intimacy.

Other social sexys, SS4W, COUGAR.

LFM is a strong effective blend, has a more Queen Bee vibe less vulnerable than Gotcha.

If you think it's the Uber Feminine vibe that scared them off you could go alpha like Leather or Dom. You said Cougar worked, go with that & when you can try out something else do it.

You will likely be able to use your Gotcha when you've found the right guy/time.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

1st thought. They do not want the type of intimacy that phero blend exhibits. Gotcha is powerful in a specific direction. How old are they?

IMO, Gotcha is an intense & intimate phero blend. It's not screaming DO ME NOW, but it's intimate all the same. For the most part, its a blend that will get an easily recognized response. You got that, just the reverse of the desired. That can happen with Gotcha if your target is not there yet. For me, it's too much as a general social or first date blend. eta.. it can be a date blend but....

What you describe sounds like they became entranced with you, a combo of you & the intensity of Gotcha. They may not be fully ready to get intimate in that way. My use of "intimate" is not nesscessarely referring to Sex. I mean more of an emotional/bonding attachment. Shelve the Gotcha for now. Are there other blends you have? A social sexy like HEART & SOUL-which would be a gentle departure from Gotcha. Maybe LACE. I don't know your age but if your 33+ you might want to add a TINY little circle of cops, Very little, just around your belly button let it dry then dress wear your more social or social/seXY phero as normal. keeping the attraction going but dialing back on the vulnerable intimacy.

Other social sexys, SS4W, COUGAR.

LFM is a strong effective blend, has a more Queen Bee vibe less vulnerable than Gotcha.

If you think it's the Uber Feminine vibe that scared them off you could go alpha like Leather or Dom. You said Cougar worked, go with that & when you can try out something else do it.

You will likely be able to use your Gotcha when you've found the right guy/time.

Thanks,Stacy! They are old enough... mid -40s, and had responded well to Portmanteau, which had perfect match in it, so I thought gotcha was along the same lines. And it was way past a first date I guess I'm confused about gotcha...i thought it was like a meld of perfect match and bang to use an example of two I know and that have worked well for me. Am I on the wrong track with what I expect from it? Thank you everyone for your replies!

Thanks,Stacy! They are old enough... mid -40s, and had responded well to Portmanteau, which had perfect match in it, so I thought gotcha was along the same lines. And it was way past a first date I guess I'm confused about gotcha...i thought it was like a meld of perfect match and bang to use an example of two I know and that have worked well for me. Am I on the wrong track with what I expect from it? Thank you everyone for your replies!

Hi. :) Along with LFM, Gotcha was one of my first favorites. They are very different. But both, for me, are really hard hitters.

Mara once said Gotcha was the Pheromone equivalent to Love Potion.

I have used Gotcha for social purposes. In that respect, for me, its hit and miss. Nothing bad just too much sometimes. But, I've had some good experiences with it there also. From the very nice to the slightly weird.

Basically, for me, wearing Gotcha (& Vampire Bait) just states plainly "I WANT TO BE THE GIRLFRIEND". Which is fine. Nothing wrong with asking for what you'd truly like.

But, possibly that could potentially push some guys away who are not ready for that. In theory. Another might be you OD'd.

Gotcha, again on me, is way more intense than Perfect Match. PM is great and I've had some wonderful bondy experiences with it. But, Gotcha feels like it goes deeper.

PM is a wonderful bonding blend but here are 2 things that jump out at me (in comparison to G). 1. PM is unisex so bondy but not super girly. 2. PM has a good dose of DHEA in it which is a social, giddy Pheromone. Intended to remind you of the good times and more to come. So Bonding but nuanced in a different direction.

Gotcha is all warm fuzzy girl love. All sensitivity & glittering overies. Intended to yeld that final committing blow. It really does draw in men, even random ones, who are responsive to that. But, I was just theorizing you might have triggered an opposing reaction. Or maybe you just wore a bit too much.

Bang is super fun. One of my sexy favorites. Just remember it's got a decent amount of cops in there. So Bang is sexy, upfront. It's a push up bra, swinging hips and a high butt.

Its not all emotional sexuality like Gotcha. Bang is very sexy/feminine but not in the same way. Just figure the name says it all right there.

They are all nuanced to be different even if they share molecules in common.

Honestly hearing you describe PM & Bang I can't think of anything really like that. But, maybe Heart & Soul with some cops added. That's something that has always served me well. Just not too much EOW if you're out and about. ;)

I'm not saying not to use Gotcha. Maybe just move to a solid social/sexy phero blend for a bit. They try the Gotcha again. Maybe in a one on one situation & see what happens. Be sure to note how much you wear. Definitely try less than you did before.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 weeks later...

I smelled soooo dang pretty! This is lovely.

I am not sure on the Gotcha & Aja which I'll review in another thread on the phero's as UN however, I applied last night and woke up with a lovely faint whiff of honey on my wrists and the full bouquet on my shirt where shirt met torso application spot.

Wearing it again today. If I have any hits with the phero's, I'll be getting a FB pending whether or not it is available when I place my next order just because the SCENT! Who knew I was a floral person other than Remind Me Again? Which I am hoarding.

I adore the scent of this!! I tried it last night to give Gotcha another whirl. I didn't see any effects, but I experiment with Gotcha so rarely, I probably haven't hit my sweet spot. But I absolutely love the scent...better than the unphero'd VB. The VB without Gotcha smells a little more musky on dry down, whereas this one holds the floral longer on me.

ETA: The scent is very uplifting to me. Since I typically go all boo-hoo on Gotcha (which is why I rarely test it), I am wondering if the scent didn't negate some of that for me. I'm going through some stuff anyway, so it isn't unusual for me to get a little emotional here lately, but I have ALWAYS been able to control it. When I wear Gotcha, it seems like I become SUPER emotive and can't hold back the tears should they decide to come. However, with this scented version that didn't happen. So I don't know if it was a combination of the scent AND the lower mcg of phero, but I did use it WITH a little UN.

Either way, the scent is beautiful, and I think it did lighten my mood overall.

Edited by Tinkerbelle

• 2 months later...

Finally got around to ordering a FB in spray. I am sooooooooo happy! Cannot WAIT until it gets here :-) Never got to play enough to get phero hits worth mentioning that I can recall and I am totally just wanting this scent. Bwahahaha

I can always find my sweet spot having lots and lots to spray vs the sample bottle.

• 3 weeks later...

So, if you were to add an OCCO to this, which would you choose? I have White, Gold and Red and Ambrosia samples. The Ambrosia seems to complement it, but I know that is in limited supply. What OCCO of the permanent options do you think would work best?

I would think OCCO Gold is complimentary for this one.

I would try them all until you find the one you like best. Except for maybe Red which sounds a little too off for me.

Thanks, ladies! I am going with the Gold tonight. Let you know how it fares!

ETA: Well, scentwise, the two went very well together. I am not sure if it got any real hits or not, but I was in a scenario where people would have probably not shown too much. I will try it again this weekend when I can potentially see more of its effects.

Edited by Tinkerbelle

• 4 months later...

I was surprised to find last night that my sample of this is finally empty. I kept turning it over and marveling at my dry finger in disbelief, "How can this be?"

I am now considering a FB, but wondering about the permanent collection Vamp Bait, and if there is a noticable difference? I don't really need more pheros. Or maybe I don't need more pheros that I shouldn't wear outside of the house. But I really love the smell. Opinions?

I was surprised to find last night that my sample of this is finally empty. I kept turning it over and marveling at my dry finger in disbelief, "How can this be?"

I am now considering a FB, but wondering about the permanent collection Vamp Bait, and if there is a noticable difference? I don't really need more pheros. Or maybe I don't need more pheros that I shouldn't wear outside of the house. But I really love the smell. Opinions?

There is a difference to me. The original doesn't have Aja, which adds something (depth maybe? I'm not sure how to describe the difference) Prefer this edition to the original. Which reminds me, I need to order a back up bottle, so thanks :)

I agree that this version is preferable....to me. I like them both, but there is something deeper about this version and maybe it IS the Aja. Maybe is is the psychological affect of the phero making me THINK that?? lol. But seriously, they are different. Maybe get a sample of the non-phero'd one to decide for yourself.

I agree that this version is preferable....to me. I like them both, but there is something deeper about this version and maybe it IS the Aja. Maybe is is the psychological affect of the phero making me THINK that?? lol. But seriously, they are different. Maybe get a sample of the non-phero'd one to decide for yourself.

There is a difference to me. The original doesn't have Aja, which adds something (depth maybe? I'm not sure how to describe the difference) Prefer this edition to the original. Which reminds me, I need to order a back up bottle, so thanks :)

No need to get a sample, Tinkerbelle! You and oceanjewel decided for me. Plus, my man was watching me jump back and forth between the bottles on the LP site and he mentioned how much he liked the stained glass label, and he is a big Gotcha responder. I'll just make sure to get oil instead of spray, even though I've been a spray-ho lately, just to keep it closer to my skin.

Edit-

I do like that he cares enough to have opinions on the labels. He even said, "I like the stained glass labels much more than the cats labels." Does he know that they are both Valentines/Pherotines releases?! I hope I don't ramble on that much, but I fear I might. Poor guy. He remembers everything I say, he must have so much nonsense floating around in his brain, I don't even remember half the shit I talk about. No wonder he needs to take a lot of naps.

Edited by Eastwood22

I will say, I don't think using Gotcha in a spray like this is bad for out in public. A lot of people use it that way. It is very social with a sexual leaning, but it is not full on sex potion by any means. Lots of people wear it at work for the bonding effect it has on their customers, etc.

I will say, I don't think using Gotcha in a spray like this is bad for out in public. A lot of people use it that way. It is very social with a sexual leaning, but it is not full on sex potion by any means. Lots of people wear it at work for the bonding effect it has on their customers, etc.

That's good info, thank you. I think I've only worn it around my man so I put it in the "very sexual" category in my mind because of the known results. I think I've also put it alongside Bang in my mind since they were the first two pheros to get big hits around here, I think Bang is meant to be more overtly sexual, right?

I do try to not use anything with cops at work because I teach yoga and it can already be awkward with men looking up to me and/or thinking I'm special or confusing the benefits of the practice coming from me instead of the practice itself. But I do wear Lumina at work fairly frequently and that has a smidge of cops in it. I have Drive By Fruiting w/ OW and Gossamer Threads w/CB both in spray is this order so my Need for Fog will be healthily indulged. I've gotten one or two DIHL from men at the studio and I don't want that to happen from anything I'm wearing or saying or implying with my to-die-for sexy LP's.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so glad that I got this! If anyone out there is on the fence, it's really really special. I'm not a huge floral gal, but this is just blended to perfection. And there really is something about Gotcha for my man, I don't think I've ever worn it without him at least hitting on me within 10 minutes, but usually he just insists. ☺️

• 3 years later...

I've been wearing Aja enhanced scents a lot recently to figure out how Aja works on my skin. Some Aja enhanced scents are subtly (and sometimes less subtly) sexy (this one), some are so far into SLF territory I can only wear them at home and need to wash them off before I leave the house, and some are surprisingly powdery and innocent sugar bombs. 

Vampire Bait for me is usually "sheer" in the sense that I can pick out the different notes like layers of a veil. Not all of them, but they're kind of like a chord played on a piano - they form a really nice whole, but if you concentrate on each note you can kind of isolate it.  It's also more fruity and feels more crystalline. The sweetness on drydown reminds me of the way pollen-coated tea tastes - lightly sweet and very "clear" and "clean" feeling, very innocent. 

Vampire Bait with Gotcha and Aja is much rounder and blended, with the floral coming out at first and then the Aja coming out. Aja sweetens the fruit notes up and adds roundness, depth, and a sexier vibe. The initial punch of floral is still there, but the drydown is more flowers and fruit in a pool of just-a-little-smutty honey. It also lasts longer and is stronger, probably from the Aja (which I tend to amp.)  Both iterations are great, but this one definitely has a sexier vibe!