Tyvey's Smoked HAM 2017

Beccah

AD-PE-TyveySmokedHam.jpg

A smokey take on the favorite combo of Honey-Amber-Musk! Orange blossom honey and Aja, deep amber and perfumey musk, swirled with woodsmoke.

• 2 weeks later...

Far more perfumey than I imagined and not SLF on me. It smells really upscale, like a grown ass woman perfume for someone who likes the density of a deep floriental like Opium. Very musky and the smoke just hugs on the musk...smoke actually acts like a bottom note to ground the high notes. Nice!

Fuck I need this. I need this bad. This is of course amazing. Tyvey is amazing and why wouldn't this be amazing. It's maddening how amazing this is I want tubs. I need this boosted. With everything, and no this is not my period talking, I have been waiting 7 years for this remake. I need it in Gotcha. I need it in SS4W, and I think I need it in BI and LFN. I also might want it in body butter, and I want it in room spray. Car freshener, and I want it in those little pods you throw in that machine that cleans your dishes.

Never mind I do not like this one. NO ONE BUY THIS.

• 2 months later...

I think the original was really perfume-y too, as I recall? But the naughtiness in this one is very sneaky, it comes along far into the drydown and then WHAM! Sex bomb. A very classy coquettish kind of sex bomb. And it clings forever, like, I took a shower and it's still holding on for dear life. If you can rock a true womanly scent like this, it's totally worth it, I think.

• 1 month later...