Aphrodisia w/EoW copulins

16649233_1281012548618924_36527512590095

I crafted a scent I'm calling, simply, Aphrodisia, and every ingredient is for love, lust and bliss - wedded or otherwise. Honey, tangerine, rose, ginger, vanilla, sandalwood, almond and because it's PHEROTINE, a dose of copulins to get you in the mood!

When I smell it in the tin honey, almond and vanilla hit my nose and go straight to my brain. Then the tangerine peeks through. After I have had it on a bit the rose starts coming forward with a little bit of spice from the ginger and the musky dusky of the sandlewood. I truely cannot smell the copulins in this. GREAT cover for the cops! Love love love it... I may have to get this in a FB!!

This is so yummy to me, the combo of the honey and the tangerine makes me think of Lina's Mama Lion. When I sniff it up close (in the solid form) I get the mingling of the honey, vanilla and almond, whereas once I put it on it's mostly honey and tangerine. I was actually kind of hoping I might get honey, rose and vanilla like in Sugared Babe - but that tangerine note really sticks on me, I've noticed. But as everyone else says, this is a faboo cops cover, one of those scents to wear in your decolletage and on your torso so that you give off a little cloud of sexy deliciousness.

I used the bath salts the other night and oh my....HEAVENLY! I just adore this scent! I ordered a roll on AND another solid to keep in my purse. I have SO MUCH stuff to try right now, but I can't help coming back to this. An intervention may be necessary soon....I just added up how much I have spent lately..... :moneyfairy13: . But so far, it is TOTALLY worth it!

I just got my order today and I can't stop sniffing this, can't wait to try it on skin. Though I'm wondering how much to use, how heavy the cop load is. And also if this is available in a roll on or can be requested as a PE. It's been a long time since I've used a solid fragrance and the hippy store Amber was my only vice. I feel like I want to spread the whole tin on me.

Mara did make it in oil as well - you can get a bottle like you would a PE, just put "Aphrodisia" in the comment field so that she knows it's what you're ordering, or ask for an invoice.

Divine, delectable, delicious. So uplifting coming out of the winter doldrums. I need this, as much for the scent ingredients as the copulins that always give me a lift. Another huge winner for me ! I got this in oil form from the store as I don't currently use the other forms. To me it smells like sex in the summer. Not very descriptive, but there you have it :)

Has anyone experienced this in solid and oil? Is there a noticeable difference in the fragrance or strength of it?

Edited by Cycle Kitten

I lost my head and added a bottle of this in oil to my bath salts order...... SO GLAD. This is heavenly. The loveliest vanilla I have ever smelled, and the almond is more prominent in the oil than I perceive it to be in any of the other forms (um, I have bath salts, whipped bath soap, and solid! yeah, lost my mind a little with this one!). Overall though this has a complexity that reminds me of Glamour Puss, one of my all time faves -- so beautifully blended that individual notes swirl and coalesce into something I have never smelled before, yet I recognize.

Hats off to Mara. This is love in a bottle, an aphrodisiac indeed. I am sniffing my slathered wrists and feeling transported. So perfect for spring, and since we are on the eve of the heaviest storm of the winter, somehow it feels especially fitting. Just sad that there are no more bottles because I would love a back up or two -- and yet, I intend to simply slather away and use this up. It makes me feel reckless and confident that as soon as it's gone another heavenly Mara potion will appear.

I just received a batch of these in solid.....was planning to use these as my "giveaway prizes" for tax season, but I may have to keep them all for myself! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! Tangerine and vanilla at first, then some of the rose and sandalwood but the vanilla is always there! Man, I am conflicted about giving these away!! :Emoticons04280:

And this is what I would totally call a "stealth" scent.....it is not overpowering but just "there" enough to be noticed!

Edited by Dolly

• 1 month later...

Wearing this one today.....love it. Not overpowering......light, sexy, and just downright pretty! This one has definitely made it to my "most used" list. Loving the solids......I have a couple of customers who haven't claimed their "giveaway prize"......I may just keep those for myself!! :Emoticons0424:

• 1 month later...

It is interesting how different noses pick up different things, even when the scent is on one person. I put this on, and every time I do, my man says he keeps picking up a "tobacco" note......which I am assuming is the sandalwood. I smell hardly any sandalwood, and it is usually after wearing for awhile.

Still though, I love this one.....has definitely been one of my "go to" scents since I got the solids.

• 1 month later...

These little solids are great to rub on if you don't want to be blasting perfume all over.....just a little bit of sweet, sexy scent.....and I have found that it is great to layer with the Drive By Fruiting spray.

I am sorry but I can't say for sure. I don't use LFM or LFN because my man is Est-sensitive. But I will say this.....LFN has cops, Est, and Androstenone. So, it probably DOES have an odor. I would just give it a try. Let the UN phero dry down fully and then try applying the scent. That is the only way to know for sure!

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Dolly!

I wonder what the chances of getting more solids in the future would be. I am about done with my first tin, I have 3 hoarded up, but if I used them as much as I wanted, they'd already be gone. I do have the oil, but it doesn't last on me for very long. Sigh. I sooooooo love the solid.

• 2 weeks later...

So on a scale of 1-10 can you guys tell me how "rosey" Aphrodisia is? 1-the rose being very, very subtle, 10- the rose being very, very prominent.

I'm extremely sensitive to rose. Some get so ichy I want to peel my skin off. Others are fine. Example, I can wear L.P. O with no issues.

Additionally, does this contain rose water?

Edited by StacyK

So on a scale of 1-10 can you guys tell me how "rosey" Aphrodisia is? 1-the rose being very, very subtle, 10- the rose being very, very prominent.

I'm extremely sensitive to rose. Some get so ichy I want to peel my skin off. Others are fine. Example, I can wear L.P. O with no issues.

1-2

Rose attar, not rose water.

I would agree, 1-2 very subtle.

Excellent. Thanks you guys. :)

Sounds like it will work. Can't wait.

I can wear T's White Choco Rose with pleasure (it's one of the rare roses I can wear) and that contains the rose attar.

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2017 at 10:17 AM, StacyK said:

I've decided that roses need to stay on bushes and off of my skin, but (and I know this answer is one year late) I would never know there was rose in the Aphrodisia Body Butter if I hadn't read it. 

@StacyK that makes me want to try the White Choc Rose, I look at the bottle, pick it up, get scared, and decide to wait just a little longer to try it!

Oh you really should actually try it if you have it!  tyvey's White Chocolate Rose is so freaking good.  I use my bottle very sparingly so I can make it last as long as possible.