I forgot to halve my usual dose of Topper when I applied another pheromone blend under it T_T I had a little too much buzz :say19: But I also had a lot to be nervous about already beforehand, therefore THANK GOD for LPMP, for these pheromones, for at least somewhat 'guaranteeing' a good time if my neurochemical moods have anything to do with it. I wish I was a bit less occupied with my buzz than the opportunities to pay attention to the friendship, though. But that's my careless mistake.

I was meeting a new friend, someone whom I'm not familiar with, and Topper over a silicone slather of Popularity Potion palpably helped us find commonalities to enjoy discussing.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wear Topper that often, (I usually opt for straight DHEAS), but maybe I should. I wore it to work last night with Seaside, and a little OCCO: Ambrosia. The server/friend who shared the dining room with me is a dude who's about 15 years younger than me. He talks a lot. A LOT. I've known him for about 10 years. He's always saying random, goofy things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Last night while we were working he kept doing double takes of me, and saying, "Eggers, I don't know what it is about you tonight, but you look magical - you're magical!". :o Okay.

It wasn't exactly out of character for him to say something so weirdly random, but it WAS out of the ordinary for him to comment on my appearance, so it's something that could ​possibly be a Topper hit.

Apparently my hair is the most magical ​when it's down. :lol:

• 3 months later...

I like it for when I have made plans but feel tired or not that into keeping them. It's a little bit like a cup of coffee (with a sip of spirits, maybe): energising and a bit disinhibiting. It takes me from thinking "oh, maybe I'll just cancel" to "I'm looking forward to this".

This is what I'm hoping to use Topper for, to kind of switch gears for the day. I ordered it because it could go over other phero's, but now I'm scared. I hardly know what I'm doing now, mixing seems like more and more of a bad idea.

These are my main questions

1. Considering the ingredients, is it safe to assume that I could experiment with putting it on top of Lumina, Sexpionage, Open Windows, and/or Treasured Hearts and at least not expect them to cancel each other out?

2. Would putting Topper on top of Blatant Invitation make it similar to Bang? I realize that everyone is different and of course amounts and ratios matter, but I've had great results with Bang laced scents but now have UN versions of Topper and BI.

3. Has anyone layered Topper over SWS?

1. Considering the ingredients, is it safe to assume that I could experiment with putting it on top of Lumina, Sexpionage, Open Windows, and/or Treasured Hearts and at least not expect them to cancel each other out?

Yes. I think it's fair to say that Topper is an add-on, so to speak, when it comes to other pheromone blends. Personally, I think it's best for social situations and therefore layered with another social/social-sexual type blend.

I'm going to try it by itself this am for teaching, because Lumina has been great for making me happing in the am, unless you think it would be okay with UN Focus?

I've never tried them together so I wouldn't know. I don't necessarily think it would be bad, but I'm not one for doing a lot of layering myself.

I tried the combo for teaching, the Focus part was good, but maybe too much Topper. I've been wearing Lumina a lot, which is great and fun for me but I'm never serious. Today I was a little too personal. That might sound weird but I'm the teacher so I can't always just be like "one of the guys," I can't tell as many personal stories as I do. Focus alone would be better but I love the dheas selfies!

I need to be more serious and separate, though. A male student asked me to go get coffee with him after class yesterday and that was unexpected and awkward. Not horribly awkward, just unwanted. And I had SWS on, not cops!

Today I was a little too personal. That might sound weird but I'm the teacher so I can't always just be like "one of the guys," I can't tell as many personal stories as I do. Focus alone would be better but I love the dheas selfies!

I need to be more serious and separate, though. A male student asked me to go get coffee with him after class yesterday and that was unexpected and awkward. Not horribly awkward, just unwanted. And I had SWS on, not cops!

As someone who has taught, I totally get that. :)

• 1 year later...

I have not had enough time to experiment with topper, but here’s my findings so far - 

Love it with Mistress Mine! 

Not sure about it with Audacious. 

By itself-  1 spray (next time 2) to chest. It gives me a sort of pouty lipped feel? Like yes I know I am very vulnerable and pretty woman, what of it? <— in a soft pouty ( not pouty sad, but pouty lipped way/bedroom eyes etc.) way. Ha I like this feeling quite a bit! 

Feel like I’m wearing a silk neglige. 

Oooohhhh Jessica rabbit! Fantastic example of how I felt with 1 spray of topper. 

I feel Levitation is definitely more of a flying feeling (literally). I feel Topper is much more subdued. Levitation reminds me a bit of Lace. More so than topper, or Open windows. More so O/W than Topper. 

Next time I want to 2 Sprays of Topper- I really want to see where this interesting Jessica Rabbitness will head if I use 2. 

Oh!  I put a full spray in my hair once, and I had the worst time trying to sleep until I washed it out of my hair. I really thought it would dissipate. and be fine by bedtime but definitely not.

Woohoo for staying power 🙂 

Update: Topper 2 Sprays to chest with a healthy dose of EO. I did not get much of an effect this time, but my moon started on this day with the wrath of Satan ha. Wasn’t feeling super great. . 

Tried Topper with less Mistress mine, and more Topper.

It was good, and I need more time to figure out which way I enjoy more, or what may be best for certain situations. I think I like more Mistress Mine with 1 spray of Topper, but was also on my moon during this time, so I dunno 🙂

Tried Topper with Balm Bomb, and didn’t get much of anything (during moon). So far I like it paired best with MMine, and the first time I tried it with the Jessica Rabbit feel-

Now that is the feeling I want to come back. ☺️😁

Edited by Chaos Angel
Info

• 4 months later...

Okay, so later tonight, I'm ordering some more UN Lace, & I've had this inner battle for like, a month now trying to decide on Topper, or DHEAS. I * thought * that DHEAS finally won, but when I come back to this thread, I find myself leaning towards Topper. I want it to layer over cops ( I'm almost ALWAYS wearing an OCCO ) & I know that it won't interfere with that, but a lot of the pheros that I like already have alpha - nol, because I love it & it get great self effects from it ( I think that's why I love Lace & Open Windows so much )...

My question, I guess, is...say I cut my Lace ( or Open Windows, or LFM, etc ) dosage in half, do you think I can still get away with adding Topper ? I know that it's different for different people & not everyone layers pheros, but honestly, I'm starting to lean towards this one anyway, even if I can only layer it with cops or alone, because alpha - nol + DHEAS is just sounding way too good to pass up & I could really use the pick me up lately. 

Totally forgot that I had 2 sprays to my chest on Friday in addition to UN BANG! on my torso. Had lunch with an old friend of mine whom I haven't met for 2 months. He texted later in the afternoon and said that I sounded happier now (nothing has changed/improved), maybe it was topper that made him feel so. 

So, Topper is a lot of fun ! I had a pumpkin fest to go to yesterday in this adorable shopping village around here, so I wore just two small dots of OCCO Red ( was with family, so didn't want to slather the cops ), Fairy Cake Pumpkin ( obvious choice, lol ), one spray of UN Lace, two of Topper & the drive over was like a party, lol. lots of laughter & happiness, which is normal with us, but it was definitely even more than usual. Didn't notice much as far as hits because it was way too crowded this year, so I only went into the witch shop & the winery ( because priorities ) & everyone was definitely super sweet, but they always are there. 

As far as self effects & everyone in my phero cloud, this is a definite winner & up there with Lace & Open Windows for me. Also, later I did a refresh spray & had my wine after, & I feel like my wine hit me MUCH harder ? Not sure if it was Topper, can that happen ? Not complaining, lol. Today, I have it on over Super Happy Funtime w/ Levitation & loving these together, too :) 

• 2 years later...

Topper is not discontinued. We are just temporarily light on ingredients. If you need to buy some now and the cart is empty, please send us an email. Thanks! CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

On 5/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Usagi said:

Is Topper no longer available unscented? Any chance of it making a return? *fingers crossed*

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer wearing UN Topper separately from Open Windows or other socials, just on top of a fragrance like the Betrothal Potion or Vampire Bait. Topper and Open Windows seem to elevate my partner’s mood more when worn separately than when I wear Levitation. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used 4 or so sprays of Topper on top of Flutterby (don’t remember the phero in that one off the top of my head at the moment) to the aquarium, it was my birthday and I wanted to be a social butterfly! I work with animals 12 hours a day so when I get around humans I tend to be bouncing off the walls with conversations anyway, talking fast, saying really quirky things and just jumping all over the place😂 Usually it drives my daughter nuts, I’m a lot and she gets overwhelmed with my energy pretty quickly, but this time she was bouncy and quirky right with me! My friends have all told me not to make eye contact with strangers when we’re out because people start talking to me and I’m not one to just smile and walk away. I had so many fun conversations with people walking through the aquarium and a few of them gave me a hug when they walked away, it was really nice! At dinner the waitress brought me several free shots and sat with us on her break and thanked me for letting her celebrate my birthday with us and said she’s never had this much fun with a customer. I think Topper was literally the icing on my birthday cake🥳 I normally feel very awkward in public settings because my mind is filled with random song lyrics and silly movie quotes that I blurt out in conversation and then feel embarrassed, but this time I felt like my quirky friendliness was appreciated by everyone.