residual effects?

Is it common to have long term effects like 24 hours later with pheromones?

I am just curious because the next day (more than 24 hrs later) I was at lunch and got the extended eye contact bordering on staring from 3 waiters. :Emoticons04280: The day before I was wearing super sexy with added cops.

If that is the case, I need to be careful wearing this the day before work because I work in peoples faces all day (medical field)

Edited by livin101

Yes that can happen depending on the pheromones used and your body chemistry. Also certain pheromnones/mixes (ie the sexual ones and in this case, copulins) need to be washed off well as you can get build-up.

Or maybe you are just one hot momma! :D

Edited by quietguy

I'll bet what you noticed was the cops. They don't always wash off on the first bath or shower. It's been discussed elsewhere on the fourm, and that sounds like cop hit to me.

As far as pheros, I've had them last on a sweat shirt the next day, only a couple of times tho. But, I have had phero lasting effects on me, they were most likely in my bloodstream.

I'll bet what you noticed was the cops. They don't always wash off on the first bath or shower. It's been discussed elsewhere on the fourm, and that sounds like cop hit to me.

As far as pheros, I've had them last on a sweat shirt the next day, only a couple of times tho. But, I have had phero lasting effects on me, they were most likely in my bloodstream.

I agree. Copulins last a long time and the effective dose is very small.

Androstenol not so much. In my experience these, even in oil, don't last 24 hrs.

Pheromones enhance what is already there, or so I think - so perhaps why you didn't think you were a sexy bitch before, maybe you have always been and the pheromones helped push that out and there you go!

Haha! The reason I am so obsessed with LP is not just the effects on others but self effects give me more confidence and can view myself as more sexy and that may translate to body language.

Quietguy-I am striving to be a hot mama, sometimes when you are younger you fail to realize your potential because you have these hangups and the beauty of when you are older is you don't care what others think! Confidence, Cougar potion and that swing to your step is all you need

However, its the pheros talking when guys alot younger than you are checking you out :2403:

Thanks all- I just don't want cops when I work

sometimes when you are younger you fail to realize your potential because you have these hangups and the beauty of when you are older is you don't care what others think! Confidence, Cougar potion and that swing to your step is all you need

The hang-ups thing is soooo true from my experience with Mrs. QG as is the confidence and swing to your step aspect. When she is self confident and puts the hang-ups away, she is very sexy. But when she gets caught up in middle school hang-ups or plays the comparison game (ie I do not look like those models"), she kind of withdraws in on herself. She is still beautiful and sexy to me, but she does not see it in herself. (And we have discussed the hows and whys here at length several times.)

Yes, Livin101, I agree that sometimes there are defintely residuals and also that it is more so with cops. QG, you are so spot on. I think most of us have ghosts of insecurities past rear their ugly heads from time to time. Those things tend to stay with us for a lifetime. if you can't beat them out of your psyche, then you just need to beat them back down into a manageable level and make sure they know who's boss. ;)

The hang-ups thing is soooo true from my experience with Mrs. QG as is the confidence and swing to your step aspect. When she is self confident and puts the hang-ups away, she is very sexy. But when she gets caught up in middle school hang-ups or plays the comparison game (ie I do not look like those models"), she kind of withdraws in on herself. She is still beautiful and sexy to me, but she does not see it in herself. (And we have discussed the hows and whys here at length several times.)

QG - Do you find that wearing pheros around the Mrs. helps the hang-ups subside?

QG - Do you find that wearing pheros around the Mrs. helps the hang-ups subside?

Maybe, kinda, sorta. I think it all depends if she wants to go with the flow of whatever pheromone I am wearing. If she really wants to just wallow in whatever, that is what she chooses to do.

Edited by quietguy