OMG True Confessions works almost too good

I'm wearing a concoction with loads of True Confessions and I'm here at work. OMG this stuff works like a charm. So far I have been told 4 secrets that others would kill to know about here in the workplace. I've been offered a promotion because the Dir of Accounting is being let go. This is one of the 4 secrets that I've been told. So keep quiet about it. And also the CFO who is a TOTAL FOX admitted that if I werent married he would pursue me with gusto. OMG...OMG. All this and it's only 9:30 am. True Confessions works really well almost too well. I will soon have everyone eating out of my hands. :witchnaner: It's a good thing that I can really keep a secret and that I'm not a gossip.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wearing a concoction with loads of True Confessions and I'm here at work. OMG this stuff works like a charm. So far I have been told 4 secrets that others would kill to know about here in the workplace. I've been offered a promotion because the Dir of Accounting is being let go. This is one of the 4 secrets that I've been told. So keep quiet about it. And also the CFO who is a TOTAL FOX admitted that if I werent married he would pursue me with gusto. OMG...OMG. All this and it's only 9:30 am. True Confessions works really well almost too well. I will soon have everyone eating out of my hands. :witchnaner: It's a good thing that I can really keep a secret and that I'm not a gossip.

Too cool.....I am going to be field testing this one myself, very soon.....

Oh, and congrats on the promotion.....don't worry, I keep it under my hat!

You'd better keep it under your hat Dolly. At least for now.

You have got to try this. I'm a big fan of Beta Androstenol. I simply love the stuff and it always brings out the best responses in people. I did make sure to apply TC True Confessions behind my neck, in my hair and other places away from where I could be exposed to the mones. Hey, I want to hear others secrets but my own are too juicy to reveal. :witchnaner:

You'd better keep it under your hat Dolly. At least for now.

You have got to try this. I'm a big fan of Beta Androstenol. I simply love the stuff and it always brings out the best responses in people. I did make sure to apply TC True Confessions behind my neck, in my hair and other places away from where I could be exposed to the mones. Hey, I want to hear others secrets but my own are too juicy to reveal. :witchnaner:

Yeah, I love beta-nol too.....for sure, we don't want to give away our own secrets!

Now I know what my next order is...that is totally cool. Yes I love beta androstenol too...way to go about the promotion. and the hottie CFO as well, even if he is off limits, well actually you are the one off limits...but OTOH, since you know he's got the hots for ya, a little office flirting wont hurt...and we will keep that under wraps too

Thanks for the review...

djacquelyn

Yes Djac you must get some of True Confessions. It's making everyone here today talkative and giddy. Can someone say Love Fest. Oh my. I agree a little office flirting never hurt anyone. He's walked past my office at least 3 times in an hour. I can cut the sexual tension with a knife...and I like it. I hope he comes back in to share more of his secrets with me.

Someone stop me I need Help. :witchnaner: But he is so...HOT

I'm going to put more TC on and walk past his office. Oh and then I'll try to get some work done.

Edited by Countesszero

I'm going to put more TC on and walk past his office. Oh and then I'll try to get some work done.

TEEHEE......"try" being the operative word here.....

It's so true. And wouldnt you know it while I was heading towards his office he was heading towards mine. We almost bumped into each other. What fun. I can't concentrate because I'm having too much fun. The B-Nol in TC is priceless. I may have to buy another full sized bottle so that I don't run out.

It's so true. And wouldnt you know it while I was heading towards his office he was heading towards mine. We almost bumped into each other. What fun. I can't concentrate because I'm having too much fun. The B-Nol in TC is priceless. I may have to buy another full sized bottle so that I don't run out.

That's the way I feel about Blatant Invitation, also.....I think I may as well just purchase full-sized bottles of ALL of them, and get it over with.....

Hey Mara and Danna, I know that some of the first blends that you had done by the other lab are going to run out, but these blends from Stone Labs are not going to be "limited editions", are they?

Edited by Dolly

Ok, I can't wait to get my bottle o' B-nol now...not sure I want the full-blown distration of the "TC", but I'd surely like to try the honesty portion of the game...

Ok, I can't wait to get my bottle o' B-nol now...not sure I want the full-blown distration of the "TC", but I'd surely like to try the honesty portion of the game...

Oh yeah, katz.....b-nol is fabulous. About 3-4 months into our relationship, I knew that my sweetie had something bothering him, but was holding back. I made a strong mix of b-nol, with a little a-nol thrown in, and doused myself in it......he was singing like a canary by the end of the evening!

I think I might mix up a naughty little brew with True Confessions, Blatant Invitation, Me,Jane and Unscented Cougar and wear it to work tomorrow. OMG He's just walked past again. I'm losing count. He is so distracting and I know I'm just asking for trouble. But this is too much fun.

I think I might mix up a naughty little brew with True Confessions, Blatant Invitation, Me,Jane and Unscented Cougar and wear it to work tomorrow.

That could be fun.....I know for a fact what unscented Super Sexy, Cougar, and Essence Oil do when mixed....WOW....let us know how it goes.....

I will let you know how it goes. Yep I'm going to mix up this concoction tonight. I have a full bottle of Super Sexy Unscented I'll add a few drops of that too. Of course my hubby will be my willing gunie pig. Boy is he in for some fun tonight.

Edited by Countesszero

Hey Mara and Danna, I know that some of the first blends that you had done by the other lab are going to run out, but these blends from Stone Labs are not going to be "limited editions", are they?

Nah, that's why we switched to Stone. Solid and reliable company.

:witchnaner:

AWESOME report, Countess!!!!!!

I think I might mix up a naughty little brew with True Confessions, Blatant Invitation, Me,Jane and Unscented Cougar and wear it to work tomorrow. OMG He's just walked past again. I'm losing count. He is so distracting and I know I'm just asking for trouble. But this is too much fun.

Keep in mind though - Dr. Stone told me that people tend to think that 'more is better' with pheros, but some of them just nullify the effects of others. He said the most potent and effective mixes seem to be just using 2 or 3 together. Sometimes mixes with 6 or 7 things end up not working at all.

Thanks Potion Master. I am having such a good time with True Confessions. It's almost 4pm here now and the hits just keep coming. I applied more around 1pm. With TC it seems that folks arent as inhibited as they normally are. Especially in an office setting. My CFO is still walking past my office it seems every 15 minutes or so he's pretending to get water from the fountain. My goodness how much water can one HOT man drink. Hey he is HOT so I guess his thirsty. :witchnaner: And earlier I walked past a gentleman who is normally standoffish and stuffy who just gave me a big smile and said from now on he's going to call me "Sunshine" Aww shucks. I will most assuredly buy another bottle of this soon.

And that makes the umpteenth time my CFO has walked by with water in his hand. Oh BTW were both the same age 40 something. The only difference is that I'm very married. Hey you know what they say about forbidden fruit. It's so funny and sexy.Tomorrow is Friday and we can wear jeans. I look fabulous in jeans BTW. Combined with my concoction that I'll be wearing it should be really interesting.

Yes Djac you must get some of True Confessions. It's making everyone here today talkative and giddy. Can someone say Love Fest. Oh my. I agree a little office flirting never hurt anyone. He's walked past my office at least 3 times in an hour. I can cut the sexual tension with a knife...and I like it. I hope he comes back in to share more of his secrets with me.

Someone stop me I need Help. :( But he is so...HOT

Countess Girl I love it...but aren't we really good when we are behaving so bad...hehehe

It's like this, just cause you got a pair of shoes, don't mean you won't ever try on another pair right? don't mean you gonna buy em...even though they feel damn good and fit just right and so darn cute... :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co ahem (clears throat) okay, I'm alright. Kinda worked my own self up here. hehehe...but you get the point i am making.

and you pumped this one up so much I went ahead and placed my order today. yay!

djacquelyn :thumb_up11:

I'm wearing a concoction with loads of True Confessions and I'm here at work. OMG this stuff works like a charm. So far I have been told 4 secrets that others would kill to know about here in the workplace. I've been offered a promotion because the Dir of Accounting is being let go. This is one of the 4 secrets that I've been told. So keep quiet about it. And also the CFO who is a TOTAL FOX admitted that if I werent married he would pursue me with gusto. OMG...OMG. All this and it's only 9:30 am. True Confessions works really well almost too well. I will soon have everyone eating out of my hands. :thumb_up11: It's a good thing that I can really keep a secret and that I'm not a gossip.

So what did your concoction consist of besides the True Confessions and what a true confession day you had :(

My brew was TC, Me,Jane, Synchronicity and some Primal Instinct/w thrown in for good measure. My cover is a mixture of Robin and Marian, Pink Sugar and Sugared Berries. Yesterday was awesome.

Today I am wearing the same as above but I have now added some Blantant Invitation, and Unscented Super Sexy to the mix. And I'm here at work now. I got here early and thought I was the only one here but was wrong. As soon as I sat behind my desk my CFO was standing in my door. Hmmm. Happy Friday everybody. Let the games begin.

Djac, yes your absolutely right. It's so much fun to be a good girl behaving bad sometimes. Hey I'm only trying on some shoes it's not like I'm gonna buy them. :(

My brew was TC, Me,Jane, Synchronicity and some Primal Instinct/w thrown in for good measure. My cover is a mixture of Robin and Marian, Pink Sugar and Sugared Berries. Yesterday was awesome.

Today I am wearing the same as above but I have now added some Blantant Invitation, and Unscented Super Sexy to the mix. And I'm here at work now. I got here early and thought I was the only one here but was wrong. As soon as I sat behind my desk my CFO was standing in my door. Hmmm. Happy Friday everybody. Let the games begin.

Djac, yes your absolutely right. It's so much fun to be a good girl behaving bad sometimes. Hey I'm only trying on some shoes it's not like I'm gonna buy them. :(

Countess girl, you a mess...but I ain't mad at ya as the saying goes

Here's another analogy for ya...Youv'e got a pair of comfy houseshoes, you don't wear them all the time and they are not your main shoe wear right? but, when you do slip 'em on they are sooo damn comfy, they wrap you up all cozy and hold on to ya like the main shoes can never do, when you sink your feet in 'em you go "aaaaah" and you are lost in them until it's time to put on the main pair of shoes again.

Please let us know how it goes at work today...hehehe :thumb_up11:

djacquelyn

Interesting shoe analogy Djac and I like it.

Well my results thus far. I have lost count again how many times my CFO has walked by. So I'll take a guess. It's 12:30 now so I figure he's come by at least 12 times. This is no lie. It could be more. There is a definite difference from yesterday. He only walked by my office yesterday but today he has come into my office twice. OMG he's walking by again. Hell I think I need a new pair of shoes. So where was I... Oh yeah he came into my office twice and the last time was to tell me that my promotion will go through next week. He was excited and out of breath when he was speaking to me. Hmmm. I'm a bad girl but OMG he is so SEXY. I've also noticed that when he does come in contact with me he inhales deeply and loud enough for me to hear. He also said that my jeans were HOT and I wore them well. I think that if I got him somewhere alone I would be able to get him in a compromising position. Or it could be he who could get me in a compromising position. Did I say that. Hey I can fantasize right. No harm in that....right.

I'm sure I'm receiving hits elsewhere but I've only got my antennae up for Mr. HOT CFO right now. The HR guy has offered to buy me lunch today and he keeps walking past my office too. I'm having way to much fun. The hits just keep coming.

I almost forgot. I did try out my concoction on the hubby last night. It worked rather nicely. Let's just say that I am sore from all the exertions from last night. He was like a sex crazed energizer bunny. He kept going and going and I kept coming and coming.

Interesting shoe analogy Djac and I like it.

Well my results thus far. I have lost count again how many times my CFO has walked by. So I'll take a guess. It's 12:30 now so I figure he's come by at least 12 times. This is no lie. It could be more. There is a definite difference from yesterday. He only walked by my office yesterday but today he has come into my office twice. OMG he's walking by again. Hell I think I need a new pair of shoes. So where was I... Oh yeah he came into my office twice and the last time was to tell me that my promotion will go through next week. He was excited and out of breath when he was speaking to me. Hmmm. I'm a bad girl but OMG he is so SEXY. I've also noticed that when he does come in contact with me he inhales deeply and loud enough for me to hear. He also said that my jeans were HOT and I wore them well. I think that if I got him somewhere alone I would be able to get him in a compromising position. Or it could be he who could get me in a compromising position. Did I say that. Hey I can fantasize right. No harm in that....right.

I'm sure I'm receiving hits elsewhere but I've only got my antennae up for Mr. HOT CFO right now. The HR guy has offered to buy me lunch today and he keeps walking past my office too. I'm having way to much fun. The hits just keep coming.

I almost forgot. I did try out my concoction on the hubby last night. It worked rather nicely. Let's just say that I am sore from all the exertions from last night. He was like a sex crazed energizer bunny. He kept going and going and I kept coming and coming.

Damn Countess,

Am I like waaaay to excited for you or what? I feel like I am vicariously living through this post...yeah I can see how you are having a ball at work. Those poor guys don't know what is hitting them...but we know all to well (smile)

I keep coming back just to see what else has happened in the countess's day at work...and who knew going to work could be sooooo pleasurable.

This is too good. oh yeah...CONGRATS!!!!!! on the promotion girlfriend

djacquelyn

It's almost time for me to leave work. My CFO still seems attentive but he's a little too busy to walk back and forth now. He did push my promotion through so that it's effective today and not next week. I'm considering this a hit because I never asked for a promotion in the first place. Hey I've got a half hour to try to stir up some trouble. I'll keep you all posted.

It's almost time for me to leave work. My CFO still seems attentive but he's a little too busy to walk back and forth now. He did push my promotion through so that it's effective today and not next week. I'm considering this a hit because I never asked for a promotion in the first place. Hey I've got a half hour to try to stir up some trouble. I'll keep you all posted.

So, how much more trouble did you stir up? Inquiring minds want to know.....

So, how much more trouble did you stir up? Inquiring minds want to know.....

ahem. Dolly is just being all lady like....bottom line is we are just nosey and can spot a juicy pheromone/potion story when we hear one. Lady we want details...

hahaha

djac

Nothing much happened after that. I ran into him before leaving and he still looked quite interested. I'm playing nice this weekend because the hubby is on a fishing trip. He's so sweet he even called me from the boat. Most guys would be in there own world that doesnt include wives, not him. This gives me a chance to rest up until Monday. I'm going to play around alittle more with my mix but not much all the mones seem to be working like they should. I may add some Robin and Marian potion to it. I just love that stuff. I'm going to buy a full sized bottle later today. BFN...maybe

I'm playing nice this weekend because the hubby is on a fishing trip. He's so sweet he even called me from the boat. Most guys would be in there own world that doesnt include wives, not him.

Your man sounds much like mine.....no matter if he is out with the guys for a beer after work or whatever, he still calls and checks in with me, even if it is from the bar. When he recently took his two kids (ages 10 and 11) to Disney for a week, he called me 2 or 3 times a day......isn't that sweet?

That is really sweet. I know I flirt around at work a little. It helps shake things up. But I wouldnt trade my guy for anything. Not even a HOT CFO. But if I was single..OMG. Let's just leave it at that.

That is really sweet. I know I flirt around at work a little. It helps shake things up. But I wouldnt trade my guy for anything. Not even a HOT CFO. But if I was single..OMG. Let's just leave it at that.

OH, I know what you mean....I flirt IN FRONT OF my man, and he absolutely LOVES it.....he has one friend who calls me "the only woman who has ever made him blush".....my man always tells me to turn it on when I am around this guy......he is secure enough to know that I would NEVER cheat.....I'm not wired that way.....period.......so, he just has fun with my flirtatiousness.....

I flirt aroud my hubby too. His guy friends come over more to see me then him. They always remember my birthday, what type of wine I drink and also bring me little gifts. It's so cute. One of the guys father has a crush on me and he's at least 70 yrs old. He's a cute old man though. They've all been friends since kindergaten and all still live close to each other. The hubby loves to see the attention I attract. Of course he knows about the pheromones. He thinks it's fun and it I'm into it it's ok with him. And your right Dolly, I think the hubby enjoys the attention and isnt unnerved because he's secure I wont cheat as well. It's just not my style. But my goodness I am a big flirt and good at it.

I'm just sending a quick hello to everyone. It's Monday and really early here at work. I'm always the first one to arrive. My CFO is not here yet although I expect him any moment. There is one thing. He left me an email on Friday saying to "Have a great weekend". This would be no big deal but he has NEVER left me an email just to say something like that. Never. Interesting. Maybe I was still on his mind over the weekend. We shall see...we shall see.

I'm just sending a quick hello to everyone. It's Monday and really early here at work. I'm always the first one to arrive. My CFO is not here yet although I expect him any moment. There is one thing. He left me an email on Friday saying to "Have a great weekend". This would be no big deal but he has NEVER left me an email just to say something like that. Never. Interesting. Maybe I was still on his mind over the weekend. We shall see...we shall see.

Countess, girl goodmornin,

I agree about the email being no big deal except, as you pointed out, he has neva done that before. so yea, I'd say you probably were on his mind over the course of the weekend....sounds like he is teetering on the verge of making an outright play for ya...or at the least I bet he's pondering whether or not an office fling would be out of the question...don't know what to tell ya there as you are married an all...I know what I would do but you gotta do whats best for you...though it ain't nothing wrong with a lunce here, a dinner there.

But anyways, I was just putting my 2 cents in, and one don't count cause I goota use it towards my next LP order...hehehe, but It really sounds like he wants you to know he's very interested, but he is playing safe cause he knows you are married and not sure if you will look at him different if he says something.

Aaaaah, the day in the life of Countess. Girl you make work fun!

djac

I think you've really summed it up Djac. I am married and I think he's being caution. Which is the smart thing to do. But oh this is too much fun and the sexual tension is really building up. I do agree there would be nothing wrong with a lunch here and there. That would be safe right. He's here now and has just come by to say goodmorning. He is so HOT and I do think he wants me. Time will tell. I'll post back later hopefully something juicy will have happend by then.

OK, so today I tried True Confessions....but not around a hot man, sad to say....

I wore it around a female client who is usually very tight-lipped about their business and how it is REALLY going. I mean, I see their books, but things can look a lot different on paper than in real life.

Well, today, she started talking, and talking, and talking (she's usually pretty quiet)......I heard about not only how the business is going, but how her marriage is going, how her grown kids (and their marriages) are doing......I mean, I heard it ALL.....

This stuff IS good......

Dolly, I told you. It sounds like True Confessions is working for you. This stuff is priceless. I ordered another bottle. I find that people will start to talk and lose control to the point where they can't stop talking. They have no ideal what's happening. Yes TC works really well around females which is awesome. In the work place you want to cater to both sexes.

Well today for me has been quiet. I'm not a big fan of Mondays. Of course my HOT CFO has walked past my office at least 6 times so far but we havent really had a conversation yet. He is sending me more emails then usual and is giving me the DIHL look whenever he sees me. Interesting. I think if we were in a closed room together he would say what's really on his mind.