New Releases for FEBRUARY 2017 - PHEROTINE!

FOR MEN ONLY

AD-TeeKayOh.jpg

TeeKayOh w/ Charisma

AD-SmoothOperator.jpg

Smooth Operator w/ Heart Throb

AD-Libertine.jpg

Libertine w/ Hunter Trapper

AD-Imperium.jpg

Imperium w/ Super Sexy for Men

AD-Rebel.jpg

Rebel w/ Wanted Man

UNISEX PHEROS SO GIRLS CAN WEAR THESE TOO

AD-SableVert.jpg

Sable Vert w/ Alpha Nol & Hedione

AD-PeaceandCalm.jpg

Peace & Calm w/ Balm Bomb

AD-OpenArms.jpg

Open Arms w/ Open Windows

AD-CuddleMusk.jpg

Cuddle Musk w/ Perfect Match

AD-Connect.jpg

Connect w/ Teddy BB

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOMEN'S COLLECTION

AD-BadGirl.jpg

Bad Girl w/ Leather

AD-LaitduCitron.jpg

Lait du Citron w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-Odalisque.jpg

Odalisque w/ Bang!

AD-Pallas.jpg

Pallas w/ Lumina

AD-PeskyPixie.jpg

Pesky Pixie w/ True Confessions

AD-Snugalicious.jpg

Snugalicious w/ Cuddle Bunny

AD-SparkleandShine.jpg

Sparkle & Shine w/ Cougar

AD-TeaandFlowers.jpg

Tea & Flowers w/ Mega Watt

AD-Themyscira.jpg

Themyscira w/ Girl/Girl

AD-UndercoverLover.jpg

Undercover Lover w/ Copulins

(SHAKE!) This one has an OCCO level of cops in it, and I do not know why, but when I added all those cops, it made everything unblend, so make sure you shake it up cuz all the cops are floating on top!

AD-VampireBaitLE.jpg

Vampire Bait Ltd Ed w/ Gotcha & Aja

AD-WinterintheTropics.jpg

Winter in the Tropics w/ La Femme Mystere

AD-FriendsandLovers.jpg

Friends & Lovers w/ Treasured Hearts (SPRAY)

AD-DrivebyFruiting.jpg

Drive by Fruiting w/ Open Windows (FULL STRENGTH SPRAY)

1,000 mcgs per bottle in this one so it will cost a little more.

FYI: We'll be making several phero trial set configurations to make sure there are enough choices with the deeply discounted set price.

There will be:

Men's Set of 10

Women's Set of 14

Women's + Unisex Set of 19

Entire Set of 24

That should cover everything, yeah?

Phero trials will be on Etsy, remember to use the discount coupon! I added a Hedione trial for those that asked!

Make sure if you are ordering for Valentine's Day that you give us enough time to ship to you! Thanks and have fun! :D

The labels turned out so faboo! :D

Thanks, I've been wanting to do stained glass for over a year.

John found me an app to make the job easier, and Jennifer did the labels, and I glassed and colored them up some more, a group effort.

Many of these pix are by an amazing artist called E.M. Lillien, and they are from the era of Art Nouveau, but his work is not as famous because he mostly did Judaica/religious themed work so it is not as well known as the guys who did commercials. I encourage everyone to look him up, amazing stuff!

They look great! I absolutely cannot wait!

Many of these pix are by an amazing artist called E.M. Lillien, and they are from the era of Art Nouveau, but his work is not as famous because he mostly did Judaica/religious themed work so it is not as well known as the guys who did commercials. I encourage everyone to look him up, amazing stuff!

Wow, that was my first thought - that I loved the Art Nouveau motif.

Oh my goodness! They look amazing all around, pheromas AND labels, just absolutely gorgeous :heart:

Mara...these all look wonderful and I'm sure they smell even better!!!! Can not wait to have that sampler in my hands!!!!! :D

Yay! Tax season! I know what I'm spending some of my money on!

I need to read up on all the phermones. I don't know anything. I am so excited to place an order.

OMG, these labels are spectacular! WOW! :o Good grief, you guys outdid yourself! Holy smokes!

And ODALISK!!!! With a phero I can wear!!! :D

I know right? I'm so excited to be able to slather a bit.

I know right? I'm so excited to be able to slather a bit.

Me too! I loved the first one so much, but you know, it had BI in it, so I kept trying to kill people when I wore it. :lol: I sold it. SO looking forward to being able to roll around in Odalisk!

I'm looking at the Peace and Calm with Balm Bomb. Can that be worn by a 10yr old? My son will get these times he gets soooo angry and has trouble controlling his anger. I was wondering if I should put it on him or just on me to calm him down. He likes perfumes. Can a kid wear this one? If not I can wear it around him.

I'm looking at the Peace and Calm with Balm Bomb. Can that be worn by a 10yr old? My son will get these times he gets soooo angry and has trouble controlling his anger. I was wondering if I should put it on him or just on me to calm him down. He likes perfumes. Can a kid wear this one? If not I can wear it around him.

Balm Bomb covers a few bases that work on most people...there are ingredients that mimic a calm male presence, a gently authoritative female presence, and a safe homey nesting vibe.

What I would suggest for your child, is to scent a soft bandana with a calming phero and scent combo, and tell him to sniff it when he feels himself getting upset. The action of breathing deeply in addition to the exposure to the phero should have some positive effect. But phero effects on young people are often unpredictable and not necessarily advised, and you could just as well do this same thing without the phero and just use scent. The combo of lavender, oakmoss and vanilla is a winner in this regard, so are herbal tea notes like chamomile and peppermint.

In my opinion, children should not be wearing pheromones. They can be useful in wrangling them when used judiciously but not in direct application. I treat pheros like other things we consider "adult" - only for people of age who can make up their own minds about what to do. However, it's not going to be a substitute for emotional development, just sayin.'

In my opinion, children should not be wearing pheromones. They can be useful in wrangling them when used judiciously but not in direct application. I treat pheros like other things we consider "adult" - only for people of age who can make up their own minds about what to do. However, it's not going to be a substitute for emotional development, just sayin.'

I would completely agree with that. I don't see an issue with kids wearing a non phero'd scent, however. My son has his own signature scent that really does help him to calm down and it is all scent thanks to Mara's genius.

Well yeah, fragrances are a whole other thing - if you can encourage your children to experience the joy of fragrance then PLEASE DO SO. :D

(I was a failure with my son, but I did manage to part-way convince the man I love that it isn't so bad to smell good.)

Lots of good answers already. I'll just say I'm pretty on par with Luna. Try it out by (lightly) wearing a bit yourself. Mara's description of the way Balm Bomb works has been my experience. But, my "kids" are much older and I only noticed any particular effect with this phero in my daughter. My son (who is 20) does really well with open windows.

But, at 10. That's pretty young and as stated already, younger kids are unpredictable. It could have a gentle calming effect, It could make no difference or it could have the exact opposite effect that you want. If he's already vulnerable by being charged up (if I take your description correctly).

Maras idea about a calming scent is a good idea. Especially if you explain to him why it might help. I do that. My daughter loves New and a couple of older "virgin" calming LPs.

My son loves Tonka Musk. He's a big boy so I admit he does have a couple of OW enhanced scents too. He also responds well when I wear Teddy BB. I think Balm Bomb has a similar effect. But, it's a bit more genteel IMO.

Mara's statement about a "calming male presence" is why I tried Teddy BB to begin with. I can say that does seem to be the effect I got. And if it didn't mellow someone out at least I was feeling it. :)

I'll also note that I get side eye from the kids if I wear sexy scents. LP Red or any variant is not received well. As were a couple of other favorites. I think the pure power of scent can really affect identification. I can wear any of the fairy cakes, those are well received. Also, try a sample of Mother Goddess.

Edited by StacyK

Thank you all so much for your responses. I was thinking that they might not be good for kids. I used to sell essential oils so he is used to getting oiled and sniffing them. I'll stay with that for now. Thought I may get Mother's Little helper and or Balm Bomb and use it on me. Aybe that will help.