Private Editions for JUNE 2017

Big PE month! The Itty Sampler for the month will include 13 perfumes!!! (all except the last on this post cuz that's in last month's collection), the price will be $14 a set and there are 14 units available.

(SeaJam, Chelle, Skayna

AD-PE-CocoPiggy.jpg

Tyvey's Coco Piggy

Tyvey requested a variant of Anti-Piggy as a PE, minus the phero, but with the addition of coconut. The result is DIVINE! Love it!!!

Ingredients: Apple, Banana, Coconut, Spearmint.

Review thread here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=11538

5 bottles available

(SeaJam,

AD-PE-LisaSS.jpg

Lisa's Saffron Swoon

So happy to meet the wonderful JLisa in person! She came into the shop to order this lovely creation! :) Warm saffron EO is the star of this show, surrounded by yummy vanilla, golden sandalwood attar, slightly spicy Napalese amber resin and a dollop of honey. Definitely swoon-worthy!

2 bottles available

AD-PE-MelissaJoy.jpg

Melissa Joy

Melissa is a local model who came in to the shop for a custom perfume. Quite the beauty and a sweetie too! She loves warm musky notes, so we crafted for her a gorgeous blend of Egyptian and white musks, sandalwood and amber, and then for a touch of brightness on top, we decorated it with little drops of neroli, daffodil and peach blossom. A soft and lovely musky perfume with a hint of fruity-floral.

5 bottles available

AD-PE-MadeleineHMN.jpg

Madeleine's Hot Memphis Nights w/ Hedione

This is Memphis, Madeleine's handsome tomcat. With smoldering intensity, his masked eyes bore right into your soul and take you on a trip to the heady and humid south for which he is named... Dewy lily of the valley over a cloud of sweetened musks and a humid tropical rain accord, plus a splash of Hedione. Memphis, take me away!

5 bottles available

(OceanJewel,

AD-PE-DonHoxergy.jpg

Don's Hoxergy

Don is another local model! Nope, he and Melissa had no idea the other came in for a perfume, just coincidence, tho they do know each other. And let me tell you, every time he walks into the shop, all the girls go weak in the knees. Serious hottie. ok, ok, stop being distracted, ahem. Don asked for a scent based around Acai berry, and what we came up with is a gorgeous unisex perfume with velvety musky Myrrh as a base, the slightly tart (and not too sweet) Acai berry under the spotlight, and a tiny smidge of peppery orange blossom on the side. Hoxergy is Don's word, and he pronounces it like Honor-gy. A combination of Honor and Integrity. :)

5 bottles available

AD-PE-BlackCat-LoveKitten.jpg

Black Cat's Love Kitten

Black Cat's 2 adorable kittens of the month are from the same litter. What started as one idea became two!

Love Kitten starts with a base of ambergris and other assorted animalic musks, made lovably fluffy and round with little drops of neroli and ylang ylang EO, then spectacularly crowned with a tiara of sweet jasmine attar. Fluffy love in a bottle!

2 bottles available

(SeaJam, CycleKitten)

AD-PE-BlackCat-SultryKitten.jpg

Black Cat's Sultry Kitten w/ AJA

Sultry Kitten leans a little more 'come hither' in her approach. We start again with a base of ambergris and other assorted animalic musks but for this version we feature the combination of ylang ylang and orange blossom, sweeten it with sugared vanilla and sex it up with honeycomb and AJA! Mrrrrow!

4 bottles available

(SeaJam, JLisa, StacyK, CycleKitten)

AD-PE-DonnaTS.jpg

Donna's Tender Seduction

THREE requests for jasmine PEs this month made me realize I was neglecting this beautiful blossom (and inspired me to craft Jasmine Whisper for the NRs). Donna's vision is of a soft and velvety blend of jasmine and ylang ylang, over non-foody vanilla and powdered sugar. A powdery summer creation akin to cool silk lingerie!

4 bottles available

AD-PE-Sophia-SistersMacbeth.jpg

Sophia's Wayward Sisters of Lady MacBeth

Sophia presents Act II of her Macbeth series this month, a bewitching brew featuring the glamorous Tuberose, sharing the stage with the more demure but just as lovely, Jasmine! Supporting players include Bourbon Vanilla and Cardamom EO! This will get anyone's cauldron bubbling!

9 bottles available

AD-PE-ShivonneMB.jpg

Shivonne's Mama Bear

Yummmmm!!! An ultra delicious potion crafted of ingredients that represent fertility, verility, and mother goddess energy. Spicy pumpkin, syrupy sweet mission fig, deliciously round buttercream, and a splash of almond. There's a kind of misty, smokey aura to it, not quite as sweet as you might imagine, and 100% yum!

7 bottles available

(SeaJam,

AD-PE-Doppelsalz.jpg

Doppelsalz

The name means Double Salt, and I made this for a customer who "likes interesting smells" :lol: It came to me that sea water and licorice would make a really cool combo, and maybe be like double salted licorice - which tastes awful but smells great. So for this I used anise oil and black licorice extract on a bed of white musk, and blended that with a mix of sea weed and ozone. The result is quite wonderful and more perfumey than you might expect. A salty musk with a splash of licorice on top. Definitely unisex, clean, slightly aquatic. A unique summer blend!

3 bottles available

REBREWS

AD-PE-LadySuzySL.jpg

Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard

A bouquet of assorted lilies and a single sweetheart rose laid upon a sultry velvety sheet of sweet and musky vanilla, with just a drop of leather in the base.

Review thread here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=9291

11 bottles available

AD-PE-LadyVicBP.jpg

Lady Victoria's Black Panther

Lush orchid and juicy plum over sweet vanilla and musk with a dollop of dark and spicy amber attar in the base.

Review thread here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7727

10 bottles available

(JLisa, StacyK, Chelle, Skayna, DangerGarden

AD-PE-LadyMacBeth.jpg

Sophie's Soliloquy of Lady MacBeth

(Included in the April Itty Sampler)

Sophia chose her ingredients well for her "seductive attraction potion". This one is filled with dark womanly sex appeal and determination for sure! Black orchid and tuberose over dirtiest honey, mouth watering vanilla and a drop of amber. I may have to steal one of these for myself. Divine!

10 bottles available

(Chelle,

• 4 weeks later...

Oooooh, they all look gorgeous and delish!! I can't wait to find out what's in everything.... and lookit those rebrews!

SeaJam! {waves madly} Hope you like the kittens -- I think Mara outdid herself with both. As usual. :purr:

Okay those two model? Freaking GORGEOUS! These all sound so wonderful but Doppelsalz? Damn it that sounds way too weird and awesome. I love salty scents and make one that's odd and I have a hard time resisting. I also love the new Macbeth perfume and that this is a theme. BC, as always, yours sounds incredible and magical. No reserving for me at this moment... but it may change.

Edited by tink333

You guys -- fans of classic/vintage scents will love both the Kittens! They are love potions meant to encourage a spirit of playful adventure (I sent Mara the video for Lana Del Rey's "Love" to let her know what I was looking for and she NAILED it!). Love Kitten is a wild natural floral bouquet that then dries down into a deeply evocative scent. Sultry goes on with an almost grassy scent -- not like fresh cut grass but long sweetgrass? and then moves into classic LP sexpot honey madness. They are both scrumptious!

ETA: I was already intrigued by Memphis because look! another kitty label! but the notes.... holy wow!

Edited by Black Cat

I'd like to reserve Madeleine's Hot Memphis Nights w/ Hedione.

(If newbies are allowed to. Not sure of the etiquette)

Thanks

I figure y'all might as well do what you always do, unless Da Mawa says differently.

(If newbies are allowed to. Not sure of the etiquette)

No restrictions on that! :)

I figure y'all might as well do what you always do, unless Da Mawa says differently.

No restrictions on that! :)

Then I'll wait on hearing back here. Thanks.

They all sound AMAZING this month, if only.... ?

Edited by StacyK

Descriptions are now up! :D

Do you want to reserve here or should I post them straight to Etsy?

Potion Master,

Going forward, if it would make things easier for you, I think we could get used to having them on Etsy.

Can i please reserve a Lady Victoria's Black Panther and an itty set?
Would like to add a mad scientist brew to it too, should i send the info in an email?

Edited by skayna

Thanks everyone! :)

Can i please reserve a Lady Victoria's Black Panther and an itty set?
Would like to add a mad scientist brew to it too, should i send the info in an email?

Yes, please Skayna, thank you. Please make sure to include both your screen name and your real name in the email. Thanks!

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Shucks, I missed these when I couldn't figure out how to get on the forum. Have any review threads been posted for these yet???? ETA: It does not look like there have been, I'm posting them now.

Edited by Beccah