Splash - Summer 2017 Collection

Beccah

AD-Splash1.jpg

ORDER HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/534944243/splash-summer-2017-collection

Splash

Take the plunge with this aquatic fragrance perfect for combating Summer swelter - a translucent airy blend of waterlily and cucumber freshened with green tea and mint, a few precious drops of lotus oil and a base of woody amyrus EO. Totally cool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

WATER LILY ~ Purity of heart.

CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.

TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.

AMYRIS ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scent: Refreshing watery floral.

Perfumes by Mara

Scribings by Luna

Labels by Jennifer & Mara

• 2 weeks later...

To me, this is actually quite unisex; the floral notes don't come off as specifically floral, although that may be different for other people. It reminds me a bit of Seven Tears, actually. It has an airy and watery quality to it, incredibly fresh and clean but not soapy clean, just that clean quality people enjoy with an aquatic scent.

QG I think you should give this one a try since you're such a fan of aquatic blends.

This is beautiful and so light! Perfect for hot summer days, IMO, when you want something super light scented. It's very refreshing and cooling. It has no sharpness or stabbiness (yes, I know that's not a word but I like it) to it at all. It is watery refreshment. It reminds me of Elementals: Water but lighter and softer which seems like a weird way to describe a water scent but I don't know how else to describe it. It's blended very well and to me has just the right touch of sweetness that is not too sweet. It's just a kiss of sweetness. When I first put this on, it was very light and after about 15 minutes bloomed a bit more. I think if it were really hot and humid, it would be a little louder yet, but not overwhelming. I really love this one!

I like this a lot; it's refreshing and the water lily and lotus give it a bit of elegance. The water lily is a bit pointier than I'd prefer for about an hour, then it's just right.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...