Northshore

revivia

Hello ladies and gentlemen! This is my first official review of a lovepotion product...My first one to try was Northshore, and I really liked the smell. I used to live in Hawaii for about 8 yrs when I was younger, and it definately reminds me of the whole beach and surfing scene. I applied 3 applications (2 on my neck and 1 on my wrists) and it was very strong and powerful lol..I didnt realize it was going to have this much of a punch haha...I wore it to college and I didnt get bad stares or glares haha, so I think it wasnt too strong....I was surprised to find out that the smell didnt last too long...It seemed to kinda die off....I loved the smell of tropical flowers, the woodsy scent, mixed with the smell of cool breeze, the beach and ocean....Overall very good....If I gain more insight or hits from this product, I will be sure you to add more....I havent seen much Northshore reviews, so if you want to comment on this product, please feel free to post here...Cheers!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! This is my first official review of a lovepotion product...My first one to try was Northshore, and I really liked the smell. I used to live in Hawaii for about 8 yrs when I was younger, and it definately reminds me of the whole beach and surfing scene. I applied 3 applications (2 on my neck and 1 on my wrists) and it was very strong and powerful lol..I didnt realize it was going to have this much of a punch haha...I wore it to college and I didnt get bad stares or glares haha, so I think it wasnt too strong....I was surprised to find out that the smell didnt last too long...It seemed to kinda die off....I loved the smell of tropical flowers, the woodsy scent, mixed with the smell of cool breeze, the beach and ocean....Overall very good....If I gain more insight or hits from this product, I will be sure you to add more....I havent seen much Northshore reviews, so if you want to comment on this product, please feel free to post here...Cheers!

Good job, Revivia! Keep those reviews coming!

I have been using this a lot lately, and although I haven't gotten a direct compliment of my smell, I have no trouble having ladies walk up to me, or me to her and having a fun time. The smell is awesome, just wish it lasted more than a few hours.

Is there a reason why there aren't that many North Shore reviews? I know there aren't many men active in this forum, but I am having trouble finding good reviews for this product. Any insight, reviews, tips, would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a reason why there aren't that many North Shore reviews? I know there aren't many men active in this forum, but I am having trouble finding good reviews for this product. Any insight, reviews, tips, would be greatly appreciated.

There aren't many men here.....some pop in from time to time though.....I did try North Shore on my man, but it didn't work well with his chemistry.....it amped to a too-strong level. BUT, I have found several of the scents here that do work well for him. He enjoys the men's Dominance and Bad Boy the most, and reaches for them often...... and I love Super on him.....alas, it is sold out......but he also liked the smell of Excalibur and Down and Dirty.....

Edited by Dolly

DH wears Northshore. He likes it, it's not one of my favorites though. The scent is fleeting (relatively) but it is unlike most of his others so it's an important part of his rotation.

Hell if I had my way he'd wear nothing but SUPER & A314....

I have to admit I'm a bit of a fascist with my Quince, he's not allowed to wear aquatics. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I do post reviews of the male fragrances I have tried, because I love to wear them (and could go on all day about some of them), but there are certain types I'm not interested in trying.

• 10 months later...

I tried this for three days. The woods, greenery and florals really come out in this cologne, both out of the vial and on my skin. I was hoping for more of the "sea spray" to come through but it did not seem to on my skin. I personally did not notice the "distinctive scent of a North Shore party" and nor did anyone else mention it, though that is probably for the best ... lol. It was not my usual type of scent but then again the whole idea behind the sampler pack is to experiment and try something new. You never know what you might find. I also noticed my skin seems to drink up the oil/scent but this is nothing new. I found myself reapplying 2-3 times during the day.

Naturally, I tried running this scent by my wife. Now I will tell you she is very particular about what scents/colognes I wear and she prefers them very lightly applied. She did not really care for this one but that is OK. I have been known to wear colognes she is not crazy about just because I like them. Bad husband ... lol.

I also asked a few female friends what they thought about it. One friend really did seem to like it, a couple thought it was OK, and another told me it smelled kinda feminine. Not good. I am not the "feminine" kinda guy. But that was only one out of several women who said that.

So I am going to give this a vial a rest and try another. I will however return to it once I have gone through some more of my sampler pack.

Edited by quietguy

Hi. :cry:

When you post reviews, you'll want to do a search first to find the proper thread (unless there isn't one). I realize this one might have been hard to find because it was posted with the way the name is, as one word.

Northshore for men

Edited by luna65

This is aquatic. I get a very beachy, sea salt kind of a smell from this. I'm sure I'd like it on a beachy kinda guy! :) It does feel rather complex so I can see where some people would amp up different notes. Probably would rock the pheros.

• 1 year later...

Decided to go with an old favorite today. I had forgotten how green this one smelled. I truly love the aquatic-green nature of it. It gives me a clean feeling and reminds of laying in fresh cut grass near the ocean.

• 4 years later...

I'd gotten a bottle of this not long ago and I have to say, this smells really good! I get a lot of the sea spray immediately and then it evolves into a very nice green aquatic scent. My beautiful Bride even liked this scent and she's not generally into aquatic or green scents. She has been to Jamaica and the Mexican Riviera many times and thought I smelled like the beach. I hadn't told her what the scent was called or anything about it. The actual conversation went like this,

'Smell me.'

No.

'Just smell me.'

You're weird. Fine. *sniff*

You smell like the beach! I can even smell a little of the seaweed. Now I miss Playa Del Carmen. Thanks.