Back by popular demand!

Occassionally we bring back sold out editions if there is sufficient demand (and if the ingredients are available). Please post here if you would like us to brew up a new batch of one of your favorites.

Due to popular demand, we've just brewed up fresh batches of:

Betrothal Potion

Merlin's Blend

Enjoy!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be an even happier girl if I could have some BLESSINGS!

I love deep mystical/ spiritual/ incensey scents and to be able to annoint myself and my kidlets with BLESSINGS......just too cool.

Any call for it?

Christine

You MUST try MEDIUM then! We made that one to replace the sold out Blessings - it is in the same family, and beautifully deep and resinous

I DO like Medium.

I received it as a freebie sample and liked it immediately.

But......I like the idea of applying Blessings however .( I need all the help and blessings that I can get!) I guess I could make a fake lable that says "Blessings" and put it on my vial! :(

• 3 months later...

OK, question: I just ordered a sample of 'Betrothal'. The description on the main site makes no distinction between original 'Betrothal' and 'Betrothal II' (which I think I've seen it called that somewhere else around here???). So I'm guessing that what I'm getting is 'Betrothal II'. How close is it to the original? I know batches vary at least a little even if you're going by the same recipe, so I'm wondering how close the two batches are?

Darbla

The second brew edition of Betrothal was done around 9-10 months ago, and it was very nearly identical. It might have been a tiny touch more dense smelling, (rather than airy) than the original. This edition is almost gone and I will have to purchase all the ingredients anew before I rebrew again. I should move that up to the endangered list, cause it looks like there's only about 9 bottles left.

Yes, keep the jewelry. If they don't follow through, they lose their security deposit. :(

The second brew edition of Betrothal was done around 9-10 months ago, and it was very nearly identical. It might have been a tiny touch more dense smelling, (rather than airy) than the original. This edition is almost gone and I will have to purchase all the ingredients anew before I rebrew again. I should move that up to the endangered list, cause it looks like there's only about 9 bottles left.

Yes, keep the jewelry. If they don't follow through, they lose their security deposit. :(

Who was it that made the "housekeeper" comment? Was it Zsa Zsa Gabor?

Something like:

"I am a very good housekeeper.

"In all of my marriages and divorces I have kept the houses"

LOVE IT! :)

May

Something like:

LOVE IT! :)

May

See, I changed things up a bit. My second husband used to hang over my head the fact that our house was financed by his parents and was located on family land. I didn't want that hanging over my head for the rest of my life, so when I divorced him, I let him keep the house.

Then, I went and bought my own....in MY NAME alone.......that way, if a man moves in, when he starts acting a fool, I can put him OUT. When my third husband moved in, I told him.....there are 3 basic rules you need to remember:

1. This is my house

2. This is MY house

3. THIS IS MY DAMN HOUSE

When I divorced him, I put his butt out.....

I have had a live-in or two since then, and when they start being stupid, they come home to find their stuff packed up and sitting on the carport, and the locks changed. :( I have zero tolerance for bullsh--.

Edited by Dolly

I'm with you on the "I am woman hear me roar" front.

I have personally, never felt inclined to either marry, or live with a partner. Don't get me wrong. I loved them - or I wouldn't have been with them in the first place.

But I am just selfish I guess. Living with a partner would drive me crazy. They can live next door if they like :(

May

Occassionally we bring back sold out editions if there is sufficient demand (and if the ingredients are available). Please post here if you would like us to brew up a new batch of one of your favorites.

Due to popular demand, we've just brewed up fresh batches of:

Betrothal Potion

Merlin's Blend

Enjoy!

WAHOOOO i got a sample of Bethroal and LOVE IT.... Friday friday make an order friday.. *wiggles*

I'm with you on the "I am woman hear me roar" front.

I have personally, never felt inclined to either marry, or live with a partner. Don't get me wrong. I loved them - or I wouldn't have been with them in the first place.

But I am just selfish I guess. Living with a partner would drive me crazy. They can live next door if they like :)

May

That way, you can kick them out of bed and send them home when you're finished with them...... ;)

That way, you can kick them out of bed and send them home when you're finished with them...... ;)

Huh...that would appear to be a better solution than my Black Widow/Mantis routine...err, uh...

I've said too much.

:)

Huh...that would appear to be a better solution than my Black Widow/Mantis routine...err, uh...

I've said too much.

:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA ;):):lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Man I was all set to place my order and Work laid me off.. ARGH...stinks stinks stinks. Gotta keepit on a WL now

*really* sorry to hear that AJR....strangely enough we had like 6 peope walked off the job today as well...phase of the moon? Hang in there, I hope you get new / better prospects soon!

You mean like a banishing blend called "Cab Fare"?

LOL ! But...do you have one like that ??

:(;);):lol:

Something like:

LOVE IT! :lol:

May

You're right, it was Zsa Zsa. She also said, "I don't know anything about sex, because I have always been married."

That WOULD be funny, though......

but...but...?

ok, I actually COULD make that one again - the recipe wasn't too tough, but you all were saying that you liked Sugared Honeycomb better than Phero Girl, so why do you even want me to make this one again? :D

I DO much prefer Sugared Honeycomb....add EoW to it, and KA-POW!!! PheroGirl was lovely, but a bit too bright for my tastes......

but...but...?

ok, I actually COULD make that one again - the recipe wasn't too tough, but you all were saying that you liked Sugared Honeycomb better than Phero Girl, so why do you even want me to make this one again? :D

Not I, said the ...well, you know. I've been able to use both, and tho' I like the Honeycomb, (it is a darker feel) there's *something* about Phero Girl. Heh, maybe for me now, it's "scent memory" ;)

Ok, what if I amp up the phero girl recipe so that it's denser, closer to Sugared Honeycomb? Personally, I really like the orange blossom in there, both for the scent and the magical properties - and I also really like the bee pollen. I had made it a little lighter/brighter than sug honeycomb to make it more universal in appeal. I should have known this bunch would prefer the outright 'smell of sex' rather than a dainty perfume! :D I could use the same recipe, but make it smell 'heavier' - give it more "KA-POW!". What think you?