Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

I would like to add a great big bucketful of thank yous for the beautifully packaged horde that I came home to find on my doorstep (is there any better way to end the day?). Your generosity is incredible, and the care that's put into the presentation of the preciouses gets to me each time. It is such a joy to receive such lovely things. I sometimes wonder where I would be right now if I hadn't discovered LP- then I realise I don't really want to imagine that!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't expecting my artfire order until after I put in my next order from the main site - thanks so much for sending it! I'm completely enthralled by Halo's Cocoa Lily right now, idk what it is about that one but I LOVE it, so happy to have my full bottle! Plus extra crayons and goodies? Thank you!!!

I just received my first order today and I am like a kid in a candy store!! :chickendance: Thank you so much Mara for all of the goodies included...I can not wait to give them and the fragrances/pheromones I ordered a try!! You are so generous and I am already looking forward to my second order! Also...my parcel arrived so quickly after speaking on the phone..it was a great surprise today!! Reviews are coming soon.. ;)

Mara! I just got my order today! Thank you so very much for all of the generous goodies you included. There are some in there that are already my faves (thank you!!!!!) and others I have been wanting to try. So very thoughtful of you. I love the beautiful bag too! I used to have a vintage slip with this iridescent sheen to it. So pretty. My klepto kitty immediately laid claim to it, to which I said, "Mine!" Little devil, I don't blame him. I can not wait to tear into my awesome potions! Again Mara, warmest thanks. Please know that this time and always, I am touched by your kindness and in awe of your talents dear Potion Master :hearts09780::Emoticons0804:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Mara and John for all the sniffees. Maybe all those wonderful choices will help my beautiful Bride see that there is more scents to be worn than just White Diamonds (yuck).

OMG! I have been without cable, home phone and internet for a week and the world has gone mad! lol Three perfumes I have been stalking are now gone! Now I will have to regroup and replan my next order!

Mara...sorry for the delay in thanking you for my order which arrived Monday! What a wonderful surprise to get everything in this order...I thought I was going to have to wait for my most recent! My perfumes you boosted smell delicious..and so do my goodies! I loved the two extra special ones! Both are actually on my list of top ten sold outs to watch for in case they showed up again somewhere (yes, I frequent the sold outs like a true LPnatic! :love-you:;) )

bravo!! All of my little sacks/boxes were so beautiful with their perfumes that I hated to open them and mess them up...from the bottom of my heart I thank you!!!

My only complaint...now I am going to have to place another order to have something new to look forward to!! lolol You're a great businesswoman...you know us well!!!! I feel like Al Pacino in the Godfather 3 when he says..."just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in"....that is so me..just when I think I will be content...I get my order and begin wanting more...and more...and more!!!! I really missed the boards this past week...thank God it's all working again! :)

I got my package earlier today. Getting an LP package makes me soooo happy and really makes my day. Mara, the cute packaging this month, the samplers and the PEs are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for all that you do. Xoxoxo

As I walked from the tram to my house I felt my LP sense tingling, but I dared not hope and dismissed my premonition as mere wishful thinking. Well, what awaited me upon opening the door but a parcel slip that instructed me to look in my greenhouse. And there it was, my unassuming little brown parcel of wonder.

Thank you so, so much. I love every LP delivery more than the last one and this time I liked every single thing I sniffed straight off, including the generous compliment of sniffies. If I had a rich and doting great aunt or something I'd order full bottles of Panda, Lamb, and Beaver this instant. I can't even imagine what all of these will be like once I try them on my skin.

Mara, you're ace!

Edited by donsie

Got my package earlier this week -- many, many thanks, Mara, for your thoughtfulness and generosity! I feel a new sense of wonderment and a whole new world of olfactory joy with every shipment I received -- like a whole new dimension has been opened up to me! If only I had found this place a long time ago...

Picked up my LPMP package today and was blown away by the evident time, care and generosity that was put into everything. Thank you everyone and thanks for combining my orders. I now know to make a list thruout the month of what I want/need and then place one order.

I must say that I was heart-touched by the bottle of Ishtar's Star that you sent. After reading about this fragrance in your sold out archives, I hardly feel worthy of wearing it, (see, I can actually be humble sometimes, lol). Thank you for thinking of me and including that surprise.

LPMP rocks and that's just what I plan to do tonight too, when I go see the Jimmy Vaughan concert at the Knickerbocker. Since I always have to try everythiing on at once when they first arrive, now I have to go re-shower and pick my potion for the night, lol.

xoxo

Dear Mara and all the amazing people at LP: thank you so much for my latest box of LP Amazing Goodness! I can't *believe* how quickly you processed my monster order (OK, 2 orders!), and as always, the generous extras are beyond generous! There isn't another company like this on the planet. Thank you so much for all these lovely treats to look forward to!

Mara and company -- I cannot thank you enough for my package that arrived today! I am thrilled with everything and love them this much :arms: . I can't wait to start using the different potions, like tomorrow ^_^. The free gift is amazing, suits my personality to the tee! A great job was done in perfecting the shipment given the haphazard manner I submitted the orders :Blusher: will do better going forward for sure.

Thank you again and Many Blessings!!!

Edited by ComingUpRoses

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo! My package just arrived! Thank you so much for all the delicious goodness contained within! I love the free gift- 'tis a perfect scent for me! It always feels like my birthday when my latest LP box arrives in the mail. Hmm- think I'm in need of another birthday soon... Must order something else.

Dear Mara & Company,

Great news! We traveled safely to our new home. We were dispatched to New York to be with ComingUpRoses. She seems to be nice enough. We were introduced to the other LPs who reside here and were shown our new living quarters. Overall I think we will fare quite well in the household.

Upon arrival we were carefully unpacked and lovingly placed in a group. ComingUpRoses did an interesting thing with the spray bottles and the jar of cream. She cut away plastic as needed to allow access, but left some plastic covering the labels of the bottles and jar intact. As she worked on Totem: Panda’s bottle, she explained to him that she wanted to keep the labels as pristine as possible. “Alrighty then” I thought. We can allow her that idiosyncratic behavior as she appears sane otherwise. We’ve been sniffed and some of us repeatedly huffed. She and Heart Strings were going at it at one point, you had to be there. Smh. Presently, we are set out to recover from travel shock.

Mara & Company, we cannot thank you enough for concocting us and allowing us to benefit the expanding LP community! LPMP is deserving of a jillion accolades. Many Thanks and Many Blessings to You! Please give our regards to all of our brothers and sisters in production. Oh, and, ComingUpRoses said to tell you “Heyyyyyy” :love:. She’s over the moon! We were trying to send you a photo but no-go on the cut and paste. She said to give you a very special shout out and to pass on smooches for the surprise gift-esses! Squeeeeeal!!! Thank you again, countless times over.

~Warm regards~

Order no. 8675309

I totally screwed up my first order by making a second order over a week later and thereby getting booted to the back of the line. But when the stuff arrived it was so much fun. I sat there pulling stoppers off of this and that and sniffing everything in olfactory range. And I loved the little free samples. In fact, I loved one of them so much that I loved it way more than any of the things I had ordered on purpose and I just placed a second order for a full bottle of it. It just goes to show you that you never know. I had looked at A Treasure of Amethysts while making my first order and in the end decided that I shouldn't go for it because it had Lotus in it. I don't know what Lotus smells like. But I do know that I'm allergic to tons of flowers (although Lavender never bothers me) so I thought I would stay on the safe side. Ok, I'm willing to admit that I still don't know exactly what Lotus smells like, but I can't get enough of my little vial of ATOA.

That said, I just realized I screwed up my second order too. I think I need to convert my oil pheros to sprays to get the effect I'm looking for. So I need to make a second order of perfume supplies from the Art Fire site. Gack! Sorry to be an idiot. Well, at least this time there's only one day between orders!

Mara,

I think 2 orders have arrived since I thanked you for all of the wonderful products and goodies!! I absolutely loved all of the perfumes and the bunny & carrot on the sampler was too cute!! You are too generous!! One thing I never worry about with LPMP is if my order is correct..with all of the craziness of me asking for boosted bottles from LPMP and Artfire and hold this for a week, etc....everything has always arrived perfectly and I can't tell you how much that means to me!!! I have another package arriving in a few days (got notice today) and I am sooo excited about the NRs!!!

***The other thing I want to thank you for is the rebrew of LP White!! I know you brewed it for everyone, but it meant a lot that you did it just now when I was asking about it. I plan to take full advantage and stock up as I said I would in posts...and I won't be asking about anymore rebrews (well, except for New on down the road..lol;)) ...I understand now, after what Luna was saying, that there will be NRs that I will love as much so I will keep looking forward!! ;) I really do love your perfumes and I admire you so much for being able to create them!! Thank you and John and your staff for always being so fantabulous!! Cheers!! Jill :)

Dear Mara & Company,

Great news! We traveled safely to our new home. We were dispatched to New York to be with ComingUpRoses. She seems to be nice enough. We were introduced to the other LPs who reside here and were shown our new living quarters. Overall I think we will fare quite well in the household.

Upon arrival we were carefully unpacked and lovingly placed in a group. ComingUpRoses did an interesting thing with the spray bottles and the jar of cream. She cut away plastic as needed to allow access, but left some plastic covering the labels of the bottles and jar intact. As she worked on Totem: Panda’s bottle, she explained to him that she wanted to keep the labels as pristine as possible. “Alrighty then” I thought. We can allow her that idiosyncratic behavior as she appears sane otherwise. We’ve been sniffed and some of us repeatedly huffed. She and Heart Strings were going at it at one point, you had to be there. Smh. Presently, we are set out to recover from travel shock.

Mara & Company, we cannot thank you enough for concocting us and allowing us to benefit the expanding LP community! LPMP is deserving of a jillion accolades. Many Thanks and Many Blessings to You! Please give our regards to all of our brothers and sisters in production. Oh, and, ComingUpRoses said to tell you “Heyyyyyy” :love:. She’s over the moon! We were trying to send you a photo but no-go on the cut and paste. She said to give you a very special shout out and to pass on smooches for the surprise gift-esses! Squeeeeeal!!! Thank you again, countless times over.

~Warm regards~

Order no. 8675309

ComingUpRoses,

That was a pleasure to read..so sweet! You are a lot like me in that...I want everything to stay perfect. I have every order in its respective box in which it came..all FBs, smellies and samples are wrapped exactly as they arrived, except for the one I use which is taken out and again put back in its wrap! I have managed to keep everything as new as possible....except for what happened last week...I was trying to decide on a sack to send a trade bottle in and I took everything inside the sacks out and neatly laid it all on my bed in order...then I carefully placed the bags in a pile so I could compare the bottle lable to the color of the bag (yes, I do things like that..lol)...I stepped away to answer the phone and in that moment my oversized chihuahua, Bentley, got the bags and took off!! When I realized what he had done, I lost it!! :OUE9E4~111: I think I even lost consciousness for a few minutes..lol ;) I managed to get them back after I found him, but most are full of holes and torn now. I'm currently looking for thread to patch them up. I think I can repair some of them.

Anyway, your letter reminded me of that happening :P ...it's nice to know that there is a fellow LP addict out there who is like me with keeping everything just just!! :)

**Not to turn ComingUpRoses wonderful letter into something about myself (which I just did above-forgive me), but I just got off the phone w/Jatin and his mom is making me some new sacks! I asked him if he could find some there in the market and he said he would look...but now my future mother in law is taking care of it....so, what was something terrible has now turned into something beautiful!! yay!! :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

A heartfelt thank you to Mara and her wonderful staff for my newly arrived present! I always feel like a kid at Xmas when I get an LPMP delivery! BTW, the purple felt organza bag with the iridescent beads was absolutely gorgeous! Runs off to try out all the lovely smellies.....

Thanks again to Mara and her wonderful team! I love all the personal touches you give to your products, the totem samplers are adorable and I love the bag for the Love Potion Variant sampler...off to overdose on scents now! LOL

Dear Mara, dear Halo, dear every hardworking amazing person at LP, thank you SO much for making this such an incredible customer experience! You guys are beyond the best. New bags are delicious, new potions are intoxicating, and the whole process of participating in this community is one I would not miss for the world. :kisses:

Got my order today Mara and helpers! Thanks so much for the bevy of beautiful sniffles and lovely bag! I always get overwhelmed by what to try first, but in a GOOD way! Getting my order really made my otherwise not so good day! Thanks all! You rock! xo

Dear Mara, dear Halo, dear every hardworking amazing person at LP, thank you SO much for making this such an incredible customer experience! You guys are beyond the best. New bags are delicious, new potions are intoxicating, and the whole process of participating in this community is one I would not miss for the world. :kisses:

HERE HERE!! :smiley-eatdrink007::smiley-sex009:

Thanks for the generous extras and for consistently maintaining that LP standard.

HUZARR to all the LP gang & The Potion Master!! :cheers04251:

OMG, Mara & Co. I got my package yesterday and was overwhelmed with all the bottles and goodies that you sent! As always, I so much appreciate the care that you put into your packages -- those little bags are to die for! It is sooooo hard for me not to try on all the scents at once! imVCfYW.gif

I got my package today and everything is incredible!! I tried some new things this time and they all smell absolutely wonderful!!!! You all were beyond generous with the extra goodies and sacs!!!! Love the new batch of LP White you brewed!!! I could go on all night......thank you so much for everything and have a wonderful weekend!!!! :) xo

Holy wonders of the universe - got my 1st shipment in and quick!! Not a moment too soon (was so excited) - almost started another order last night but I had one tiny part of my brain that told me to hold out for sampling. That said, I am 97% certain I've got to get at least 2 FBs sooooon!!

Mara - thank you for the wonderful samples - I am amazed at the generosity - so much thank you! I felt almost greedy when I placed so many sample orders (but I *had* to try them) and having these extra gifts makes my day more than you know - esp after this week!!

My gratitude to you - I will be placing new order very very soon - must HAVE at least 2 things now for sure - for one I don't even have samples but thanks to all in Forum's reviews I just KNOW I have to have them. :Emoticons0804:

Got my shipment and it was extremely fast.

I have order things in my own state that's taken weeks to get to me but a package from LP got to me within 3 days and it's states away.

The sniffies are lovely and I wonder how Mara chooses them because they fit me perfectly.

Thank you for your lovely service.

Oh, Mara! and all the amazing people at LP -- just finally finished taking EVERYTHING out of the box and discovered the gifts -- I am speechless, and overwhelmed by your generosity. LP is simply the most amazing company in the world. Thank you for everything!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mara -- as always, I am speechless at your extraordinary generosity. How do you always know what I'm longing to try, either for myself or to give to someone I love? You nailed it again!

And two gorgeous bags? Oh, you spoil me. I have said it before and I'll say it again: there's no place like LP!! :purr:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, I can't even believe it but I just got my first LPMP package!! :funnyanimation17:

I have seriously NEVER seen such a speedy TAT from a company during a sale, EVER. I mean that was pretty darn zippy even if there hadn't been a sale going on, and I'm on the opposite coast! Thank you so so much, Mara! Everything made it in tip-top shape and the bag is so pretty! I can't wait to try everything. I cracked open Sugared Honeycomb lickety-split and put just a teeny dab on the inside of one wrist, I just couldn't wait. OH WOW IT'S GORGEOUS! And I keep wafts of sweetness just sitting here from that teeny little dab. I'm so used to having to slather myself in perfume oils to even be able to smell it an hour later that I am just gobsmacked at what one little drop of your perfume can do! After reading so many glowing reviews of your scents before I ordered, I was nervous that the reality wouldn't live up to the hype, but it turned out to be the reverse! Thank you again, you made my day. :)