Focus Potion

I applied Focus Potion today when I took my son to take an exam at his college.I sat in the car to wait for him and I wrote a paper for a class. I applied Focus Potion, slathered it on forearms and chest and neck. After about ten minutes I started writing my paper. For two hours I organized and wrote one of the most articulate papers I have ever researched. It was a metastudy of alot of boring articles, and normally I would be climbing out of my skin. I have ADD and find it SO hard to do assignments such as this. I was in the zone, felt no stress from the assignment, and all of my synapses were firing, I was thinking beautifully. I absolutely adored this, as I was calm, confident and focused. If you have trouble with this, as I do, you will understand how amazing this potion is. I will buy this again!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied Focus Potion today when I took my son to take an exam at his college.I sat in the car to wait for him and I wrote a paper for a class. I applied Focus Potion, slathered it on forearms and chest and neck. After about ten minutes I started writing my paper. For two hours I organized and wrote one of the most articulate papers I have ever researched. It was a metastudy of alot of boring articles, and normally I would be climbing out of my skin. I have ADD and find it SO hard to do assignments such as this. I was in the zone, felt no stress from the assignment, and all of my synapses were firing, I was thinking beautifully. I absolutely adored this, as I was calm, confident and focused. If you have trouble with this, as I do, you will understand how amazing this potion is. I will buy this again!

Gotta love it. So I see that a bottle is definitely in my plans to order....

djac

I've ordered a bottle of focus potion for the same reason TG :smilies-23596:

I also have ADD & I love TAF but I use really high doses so I deplete my neurotransmitters if I don't use my vitamin supplements (I do take them daily though as they help my meds work more efficiently).

I'm really looking forward to trying Focus Potion to see if it works well alongside my meds :)

Do we know what's in FP or is that a Stone Lab secret?

It's a secret. I too have trouble with getting depleted from TAF. I totally crash. I won't use this every day, hopefully I won't have the same trouble. I also take piracetam and other smart drugs when needed. ANything to give a leg up!

Road testing this one today....working against a deadline for tomorrow....tons to get done, not much time to do it in.....let's see what shakes loose with this one.....

Rosebud, it is my understanding that Dr Stone developed the focus potion for a very wealthy female executive, and the contents are a closely guarded secret.....it apparently took him a long time to develop, so he doesn't want the secret to get out......I am just so thankful to him for letting us have some!

Edited by Dolly

Rosebud, it is my understanding that Dr Stone developed the focus potion for a very wealthy female executive, and the contents are a closely guarded secret.....it apparently took him a long time to develop, so he doesn't want the secret to get out......I am just so thankful to him for letting us have some!

Me too! I have high hopes this will be a good complement to my meds :666: To be honest, I don't really care what's in it exactly as long as it works... It's not like I know what TAF really is anyways :)

Me too! I have high hopes this will be a good complement to my meds :666: To be honest, I don't really care what's in it exactly as long as it works... It's not like I know what TAF really is anyways :)

Yeah, I am always "scattered", and since I multi-task most of the time, it is easy to get off track....I am hoping this will help. I too liked TAF, but got the dreaded "crash" everybody is talking about.....for me it was almost like coming down off of a caffeine high....

OK, Focus Potion layered with Hathor.....very motivated feeling....a "let's get with it, and get the job done" attitude.....so far, no side-tracking, no procrastinating....most of my work for the day is already done....been wearing it for 4 hours, and no crash yet......with TAF I would start to crash in about 3.5, so this is good thus far.....will update later in the day....

OK, I need gallons of this one! Tried it today, and I have gotten more done than I have in a long time, even though the available distractions were endless. My sweetie was here, fixing my business sign, my son came home at 2:00, bearing Mother's Day gifts that he had bought and made for me, clients were calling and driving me nuts, and my computers are going crazy. There is a "House" marathon on tv (my favorite show), it is a beautiful day out (even though it is hotter than the hubs of hell), and I would love to be tending to my little vegetable garden.....

BUT, I remained calm and collected, and got SO much done.....I am really enjoying this phero blend!

I just ordered me a bottle of Focus boosted Hathor.....I am going crazy with these new pheros!!!

I wore this today for one of my finals & I was in the zone! I was done in 55 mins. (we get 2 hours) & that included checking my answers twice!

GO GIRL!

Damn! Looks like another need-to-buy phero...

If you are at all scatter-brained like I am (please don't take offense at that stmt), you NEED this one....

If you are at all scatter-brained like I am (please don't take offense at that stmt), you NEED this one....

Not at all... I know my weaknesses, and one of 'em is distracted/scatterbrainedness... nevermind the procrastinating! This would be a huge boon!

I wore this today for one of my finals & I was in the zone! I was done in 55 mins. (we get 2 hours) & that included checking my answers twice!

Sweet! Sit back and wait for your "A." :D

I'm afraid if I get this Focus Pocus I'll be even worse at forgetting to leave work on time. :) I'm off every other Monday and the other Mondays I work are short days. I always get so focused on work during my working Mondays that I never leave early.

Hey, maybe I can put some in a spritzer bottle and randomly spray my students. They are college age, so they always have a lot going on. :) Hee hee!

Edited by Jo Anna

Can be one at times...NEED this one for sure!!....

Mind is all over the place..cannot sit nor stay in one place for long..but been like this since I was younger so...

Road testing this one today....working against a deadline for tomorrow....tons to get done, not much time to do it in.....let's see what shakes loose with this one.....

So that being said....will this always be around here...or could it ultimately be GGG?

djac

I know I haven't been around much the last few days, but I have so much to do before I go to visit my family next week, and I am FOCUSed! LOL

No, seriously, this stuff is DA BOMB for work.....I have been wearing it with Hathor. Hathor for me, is not so much creativity, but more PRODUCTIVITY. But, I get to a point where I am wanting to do so much and start multi-tasking, and get scattered.....so I get stuff done, but not as much as I could, because I am not honed in on one thing at a time. THIS reels me in. Focus Potion. I love this stuff. A little dab on each wrist, a dab in my cleavage, a few sniffs, and I'm on it. It ought to be called "Get 'er done" potion.....seriously.

• 4 weeks later...

sounds like another bottle to add to my list......my credit card is going to have to run and hide!LOL! Sounds like this would be great for those long 12 hr shifts I pull at the hospital.

sounds like another bottle to add to my list......my credit card is going to have to run and hide!LOL! Sounds like this would be great for those long 12 hr shifts I pull at the hospital.

Yes, it would.....it puts me "in the zone" to get down to business....

Wow.

Now see I always look at it and think: why do I want to be focused. How boring....

But now I am thinking maybe when I go to my weekend competition, and I have to get the horses ready and myself all set up and then spend 6 hours out there competing....hmmm....this might be a good idea after all. I tend to get a little over-excited and all scattered. Chicken, no head.

Wonder if I can put it on my horse's muzzle too...she's a scatterbrain....just kidding...sort of

ok.....I can't resist it. Gonna have to place another order right away!!!

You are gonna love it....that is, if you are anything like me....I am ALWAYS multi-tasking and have a tendency to get sidetracked easily....this helps minimize that happening.....

• 2 months later...

I'm not having much luck with my Focus Potion :Hug_emoticon:

I don't know why... I've tried using as much as I would apply with other phero's (a few 4-6in swipes on wrists & a few along my neck) but I get nothing.

I wonder if it's that I'm not using enough? TAF works really well for me as a complement to my ADD meds, but I have a really high tolerance & can do really hefty doses without problems.

Maybe I should try it without my meds as it would be easier to notice any effects then. I'm well controlled with my meds so any "extra stimulants" give subtle extra benefits not drastic or obvious ones I'd imagine I'd get if I wasn't taking my meds.

TG...how much FP do you use?

• 2 weeks later...

I have slathered with it this week. My parents bought me some "gown-up" clothes, as I will be starting my internship soon, and all I have is jeans and sweats, having been a stay at home mom a hundred years. I came home with my new wardrobe, and needed to clean out one huge closet, and two medium sized ones. I dreaded it, and kept getting sidetracked. SOOO, I pulled out my Focus Potion (via Focus Pocus), and slathered away. Every morning I have gotten up,slathered, dragged everything out of these horrible closets, and organized them. You have no idea what a feat this is for an adult with ADD. I am halfway through, because I am filing papers, sorting jewelry, organizing pictures, generally weeding out, organizing and making them look like someone other than me did the work. I have NEVER made anything look so neat, or so well organized, and I think it is because of my inability to focus til the end. If I could show you pictures I would post the finished product. TOTALLY attributable to Focus Pocus, because I lack the ability to do this on my own!

I have used Focus Potion alone through several exams, and have shared too, it gives me a sharp edge. I like how I feel when I am taking a test wearing it. I am at the top of my game, on track, totally present. I take my comps soon, and I am thrilled to have this in my arsenal!!!!

Threads merged.

Please, PLEASE make sure you do a search before making a new topic, in case one already exists, and please also remember ALL pheromone blends are to be reviewed in the Pheromone Arena.

Except now that you have edited the original thread I cannot move this again to Focus Pocus - and there is already a thread started for that pheromone blend too, in the correct section.

Ta muchly! ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

Rosebud,

I SLATHER. Maybe six neck swipes and three or four shared between backs of hands and lower arms, because I have those up by my nose all the time. My neck is wet after I put the unscented one on. My exams can be five hours or more, so I try to keep the effects strong! Maybe using too much, but it's working! I take Adderall as well, but I can definitely tell a difference with the phero. Maybe if you tried it sans meds you would notice the effect when you use it on them. It is subtle, but sharp.

• 2 weeks later...
TherapyGirl, great report! Lately I have been procrastinating, getting sidetracked, daydreaming, etc, (summer does that to me), and it would be great to have a potion to get me focused and motivated again. Did you like the scent?

Hey Michele20.....I heard a rumor, and I'm wondering if there is any truth to it. I heard that you're working for Androtics now.....I thought that there may be some truth too it, seeing as how you seem to be so interested in pheromones....

For real???? I'm a forum member over there (under a different handle), but not a very senior member. I have bought their stuff in the past, but...I'm not in any way affiliated with the company. This year, I've actually bought more stuff from here. I don't go there as often as I used to. Who said I worked for them?

Threads merged.

Please, PLEASE make sure you do a search before making a new topic, in case one already exists, and please also remember ALL pheromone blends are to be reviewed in the Pheromone Arena.

Except now that you have edited the original thread I cannot move this again to Focus Pocus - and there is already a thread started for that pheromone blend too, in the correct section.

Ta muchly! :666:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ail is stunningly beautiful!! OMG you're like a living Barbie!