Treasured Hearts vs Heart & Soul

Heart & Soul; Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone.

Treasured Hearts; 5a-Androstenol, Androsterone, and Epi-Androsterone.

What is the difference between these two? I had H&S which worked very well for me, (a li'll too well for those who remember Rosebud's babynapping episode) but I can't get on with TH... I don't know why!

I don't know if it's similar to H&S that it works too well, or if it's that there is something either with the ratio's or an actual component in TH that I can't handle. When I wear it it definitively doesn't make me all gooey and mooshy like H&S does, but I do get emotional but not in a good way. I get extremely "weak"... easily teary, can't take anything that remotely resembles critisism, no self confidence and I just feel really vulnerable & insecure. I wouldn't go as far as saying depressed, but definitively blue...

Why do I react like this with TH? I just don't get it...

5a-Androstenol is reportedly for pillow talk and pair-bonding, so that may be where the "weak" feeling is coming from; perhaps a vulnerablility you're not used to?

I get extremely "weak"... easily teary, can't take anything that remotely resembles critisism, no self confidence and I just feel really vulnerable & insecure. I wouldn't go as far as saying depressed, but definitively blue...

This is how I react on too much androsterone... Maybe there's more androsterone in TH than in H&S?

This is how I react on too much androsterone... Maybe there's more androsterone in TH than in H&S?

I thought so too at first, but I got neat androsterone from Androtics that I've been playing with, and I get a very different result from that. It gives me self-confidence similar to what Dominance does

Luna; Is the 5a-androstenol different to the alpha-nol in elevation potion, woozy and others I'm used to? I does ring true what you've said that it may be the increased vulnerability that I don't like as I'm not naturally an alpha type personality...

I concur w/ Luna. Maybe it is the setting you are wearing TH in. It might not be a good idea to wear a deep bonding pheromone @ work. There tends to be alot of if not outright negativity, @ the very least tension & direct critiscism in the medical field. You're in a very high pressure job! TH is more of a family bonding blend.

Edited by Beccah1

Luna; Is the 5a-androstenol different to the alpha-nol in elevation potion, woozy and others I'm used to? I does ring true what you've said that it may be the increased vulnerability that I don't like as I'm not naturally an alpha type personality...

I'm not the final word of course but I do believe they're two different molecules. A-nol has a different emotional component for people, it's not so "personal," for lack of a better term.

I concur w/ Luna. Maybe it is the setting you are wearing TH in. It might not be a good idea to wear a deep bonding pheromone @ work. There tends to be alot of if not outright negativity, @ the very least tension & direct critiscism in the medical field. You're in a very high pressure job! TH is more of a family bonding blend.

Wow...learn something new everyday... I will stop wasting my TH by wearing to work then... I too work in the medical field.

thanks,

be blessed -djac

Oh shoot! I just realized I wrote down "Treasured Hearts" instead of "Heart & Soul" when amping a perfume. Will this have any effects on boys? My plan was wearing it in class, so I could be the "belle of the ball" without being "smack my bitch up".

Both of those are more of bonding and connecting type phero's...Not really what I'd call "Belle of the ball" which to me is more sparkly social...

But just because I don't like TH doesn't mean you wont. Many members here absolutely adore it :lol:

I really din't read what ya said its Ail's all the way no ,I put it on one night and he said what is that and i told him and I was like ohhh

I forgot to put a cover scent he musta smeled my wrist too long wrists and did'saying anyhing.I wear it whenever I need to be in a good mood.

And thats abour never.gotta get some sleem its 3:00 in the mornin

night night

Don't let the bed bugs bite

k/d

A great deal more!

I haven't experienced what Rosebud has, but I find it amazing how our different chemistries, demeanors, and circumstances make our experiences so varied.

I JUST finished posting my experiences with Treasured Hearts in Nola's "Friendliness Phero" thread - hope you don't mind if I just paste it over here too...

I'll put in a vote for Treasured Hearts too.

It was designed to make men feel all "nesty" with you, but since I already have a nesty snuggly boy, for me the strength of this blend has been in dealing with other females - especially bristly females. It seems to smooth all the aggravation edges off of women, seems to encourage more comraderie, touching, hugging, empathy. I have this added to my "staple" perfume LP RED, so I wear it often. Works great with squabbly family members too. Everyone seems to be friendlier when I wear this. It's not a popularity magnet kind of thing tho, not "sparkly"; it's more calm and endearing - draws people towards you for that warmth and love feeling, rather than a 'wooohooo fun girl' kinda vibe.

Hmm, we'll see how this goes. I mean, it won't be terrible because the holidays are coming up and that's the most stressful time of the year for my mother. And bonding/lovey feelings are always good, I'm mellow anyway. I think I just was stuck on the "heart" part of the title and Treasured Hearts popped up first! What I wanted was Heart & Soul!

Thanks for the feedback, ladies!

Out of curiosity, which has more androsterone...Ail's Open Windows or Treasured Hearts? Or is it about the same?

I'm asking because I like androsterone. :)

Thanks!

Ail's Open Windows has NO Androsterone.

Hmm, we'll see how this goes. I mean, it won't be terrible because the holidays are coming up and that's the most stressful time of the year for my mother. And bonding/lovey feelings are always good, I'm mellow anyway. I think I just was stuck on the "heart" part of the title and Treasured Hearts popped up first! What I wanted was Heart & Soul!

Yes, it's a GREAT holiday stress-time blend. We made Coeur de l'Amore exactly for that purpose. But if this is not the blend you want, send us an email. If you have not gotten your shipping notice yet, you may still have a chance to change your order.

Ok, I'm a little confused now...The ingredients for Ail's Open Windows say it "contains Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, and Epi-Androsterone." Isn't Epi-Androsterone a form of Androstrone? Or does it give completely different effects? If anyone can clarify this a little more, it would be much appreciated! Thank you :-)

Ok, I'm a little confused now...The ingredients for Open Windows say it "contains Alpha-Androstenol, Beta-Androstenol, and Epi-Androsterone." Isn't Epi-Androsterone a form of Androstrone? Or does it give completely different effects? If anyone can clarify this a little more, it would be much appreciated! Thank you :-)

Androsterone and Epi-Androsterone aren't the same thing :) Both are metabolites of testosterone but different ones.

Epi-rone helps forger bonding, make people feel at ease and is more female than -rone is.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks Rosebud! I had always assumed they were pretty similar because of the name. Time to break out my bottle of Ail's Open Windows and test it again :) Last time I tried it, I thought it had a really different feel to it than Treasured Hearts. It must be the epi-'rone!

Yes, it's a GREAT holiday stress-time blend. We made Coeur de l'Amore exactly for that purpose. But if this is not the blend you want, send us an email. If you have not gotten your shipping notice yet, you may still have a chance to change your order.

I emailed you! If it's too late, then no worries, sweet pea. It was my fault completely - I just got confused.