Spontaneous Combustion

paganlady

LOL, you've been busy ;)

YES, I HAVE!! LOL

My man really loves this one....on me it is not foody.....it is spicy and woodsy and very very sexy.....and it is not too heavy....actually, it is quite stealthy.....sneaks up on you, and all of a sudden, someone is ripping your clothes off!! LOL So glad I got extra bottles in the sale before it was gone!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Dolly, I agree it's not foodie on me just balanced, slinky, spiced, sexy. It's just great with a dash of cops too.

• 3 months later...

Oh my, how this has aged! It's a wonderful, exotic scent now. Very sexy. To begin with it reminded of Tootsie Pops, but this is nothing like that now!

I agree; it still goes dusty on me in the drydown, but in the wet stage it's lovely! I think it's a bit sweeter on me than most people.

• 1 year later...
Guest cutie.pie

I got a sniffy some time ago, but I'm writing a review just know... This is a heavy scent, a bit earthy (?) on my skin...

• 9 months later...

I got this on the trades. Oddly, I smell no coffee on me and the chocolate is kind of a blended note with the amber and vanilla. Does this have coffee? In dry down, those foodie notes are not present. What is distinct is the cinnamon/spicy with the vanilla. Kind of a creamy spicy scent on me. Wet, it is very different and the cinnamon and something else is pretty sharp. But in dry down, this becomes really nice with the creamy, almost powdery cinnamon. Very little woody and not foody at all on me. I really love it!

I got this on the trades. Oddly, I smell no coffee on me and the chocolate is kind of a blended note with the amber and vanilla. Does this have coffee? In dry down, those foodie notes are not present. What is distinct is the cinnamon/spicy with the vanilla. Kind of a creamy spicy scent on me. Wet, it is very different and the cinnamon and something else is pretty sharp. But in dry down, this becomes really nice with the creamy, almost powdery cinnamon. Very little woody and not foody at all on me. I really love it!

It's not coffee dominant, or at least not on me. I just get this seriously sexy atmospheric vibe. I get most of the notes as a blend. I do get the sandalwood, a spice blend (that doesn't amp) and soft tobacco.

It doesn't come off as a foodie scent though it has some foodie notes.

It's made to be a dead sexy blend. You must add EOW (IMO, amoung others) I'd say if you have a FB start out with 6 or 7 drops. It can take more but start easy. This is just made to add cops. It's great.

If you notice every ingredient has to do with love & sex. :666:

notes:

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac.

VANILLA BEAN ~ Love, lust, increases sexual appetite.

CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love, self stimulating.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. SPEEDS events.

COCOA BEAN ~ Evokes feelings of love, stamina.

ESPRESSO BEAN - Stimulation, stamina.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

TOBACCO ~ In this blend, used for it's euphoric sexual heightening qualities.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

Edited by StacyK

I could seriously buy a few bottles of it. I am a little scared adding cops myself after my first experience with a competitors EOW when I strutted into a meeting after applying a bunch around my belly and got that side eyed "swamp ass" look!

Adding EOW is really not a big deal. I think you can get the plastic droppers on the LP ETSY site. if not you can always get a big bag of them on Amazon.

If you have a heavily copped scent you might not want to wear it to work. But, you'd get that reaction if you DIY it or have LP do it.

Some people have a negative reaction to cops in the wrong setting. Others don't seem to care. If your workplace is side-eye central then I'd skip the cops at work.

My suggestion was for private use. SB is not a work scent for me. But, if you do wear it to work then I'd skip the cops.

You can always split the scent, put some in another bottle. Then you have some for work and play. :)

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...

I now have one with cops and one without, both in oil. I'm considering making the one without cops into a spray, I think it's so lovely that I need to share it, let them smell it without having to sniff me so closely.

Edit- wore this morning and night tonight, I love it so much. Spontaneous Combustion literally blooms over time.I forgot the notes, but the cocoa came out a little bit more while I was nonchalantly huffing myself in class. This cocoa bean note really works for me, some chocolate can go wrong, but this with the sandalwood and everything else is just heaven.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 4 years later...

Love, love, love, love…did I say love? The guy loves it on me too. Such a sexy scent. I was nervous to try anything spicy because I think of the 90s perfumes like obsession and Captain Morgan’s rum, but I definitely need to try some other spicy scents that Mara makes. I tried Cauldron cake yesterday and also really enjoyed the spices in that. I agree with Johnsonlisa I get a powdery cinnamon smell also.